specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Racism
- Racism as “The Case for Reparations” by CoatesThe article “The Case for Reparations” by Coates investigates the history of racism in the USA and argues for paying reparations as the best way to apologize to African Americans.
- Racism and Discrimination towards African-AmericansRacism and discrimination of the African-Americans in the United States of America have been a major issue that began way back during the colonial and slavery era.
- Racism in American EducationAfter the slavery abolishment colored Americans were allowed to visit schools, but in most cases these were separate schools.
- Racism in America between 1783 and 1836This paper will discuss the issue of racism, in the period between 1783 and1836. The focus of the American history narrative needs to be on the country’s implementation, immigrants and other races.
- Racism in American SchoolsThe paper attempts to review racism in American schools as a social problem. The focus is on the PSQ that has been adopted to deal with this social problem.
- Racism and Its Effects on Our SocietyRacism can be defined as a belief that an individual’s traits and abilities are somehow dependent on their racial group and biological characteristics.
- Racism Causes and Impacts in AmericaThis essay will investigate the root causes of racism, the impacts of racism on African-Americans, and the other minority immigrants in America.
- Racism in America: Discrimination and PrejudiceIn the US, racism involves discrimination of the people of color by the white people, supported by the institutions that were established in their favors, thereby presenting a legal racism.
- Racism in the Music Video: Locked Up and Styles PUsing the music video Locked Up by Akon featuring Styles P, this paper discusses the significance of race and racial representation in the media.
- American Racism in “Men We Reaped” by Jesmyn WardMen We Reaped is Jesmyn Ward’s account of the economic realities of her DeLisle hometown illustrate the poor historical race relations in America.
- Racism in the United States Judicial SystemThis literature review uses the retributive theory of punishment which explains the reasons behind the large number of imprisoned black American men.
- Racism Problem at Institutional and Interactional LevelsThere are two types of racism that may be identified from a sociological point of view: institutional and interactional (or individual).
- Racism and Masculinity in the Film “A Soldier’s Story”In this paper, we will discuss “A Soldier’s Story,” and see how racial prejudice and the ideas of dominating masculinity lead to a disaster to a number of its characters.
- Problems and Cultivation of RacismThe coherent society is characterized by numerous appeals to eliminate any discrimination and inequality that could affect people and deteriorate the quality of their lives.
- Divisiveness and Mismatching in Anti-RacismThe purpose of this paper is to address the issues of divisiveness and mismatching in strategies against personal and institutional racism.
- Racism and Constructing Otherness in the USToday more things divide people than in those days. As a result, there is more construction of otherness than pulling together as a community.
- African-Americans Racism and DiscriminationRacism against blacks is mostly usually rooted in the fact that the white people are usually perceived to be superior and the blacks well, relatively inferior.
- Dove’s Racism in Promoting New Shower FoamIn an attempt to sell new shower foam, the beauty company Dove causes offense to African and African American women.
- Problem of Racism in the Modern WorldThe purpose of this paper is to define three types of racism identified by David Newman and elucidate the way social institutions can end up racist.
- Dismantling Institutional RacismInstitutional racism denotes a kind of racial discrimination demonstrated in the performance of political and social establishments.
👍 Good Racism Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Racism Against African Americans as a Social ConstructThe relationship between African Americans and whites in the US demonstrates that racism is perpetuated by individuals through their actions and interactions.
- Racism in Nivea’s “White Is Purity” Ad CampaignIn its recent international marketing campaign, Nivea used an advertisement to promote an antiperspirant. The slogan “White is purity” was regarded by the public as rather racist.
- Malcolm X and Anne Moody on Racism in the USIn The Autobiography of Malcolm X by Malcolm X and Coming of Age in Mississippi by Anne Moody, the authors describe life challenges faced in the US in the 20th century.
- Racism and Inequality in the United StatesThe capitalist ideology and gender inequality has promoted the subject of economic, political and social discrimination in the American context.
- American Racism in Coates’ The Case for Reparations“The Case for Reparations” by Coates investigates the history of racism in America to show how it has influenced and continues to affect the black population of the country.
- Workplace Racism in Public Service OrganizationThe selected organization for this case operates within the public service sector. The firm has been performing dismally within the past two years.
- Symbolism and Racism in Lee’s “To Kill a Mockingbird”In the book “To Kill a Mockingbird,” symbolism has been used as the vessel by which racism is expressed indirectly, so readers explore the meaning behind such symbols.
- Racism in the Contemporary AmericaRacism is a preferential behavior and attitude towards a specific race that makes it out to be superior to other races.
- Colorblind Racism in “The Help” FilmThe Help, a film based on a novel of the same name, can be employed to exemplify multiple patterns, including colorblindness, although not all of them are criticized in the work.
- Racism and Its Definition ChallengeAs much as there are efforts by everybody and the whole society at large to fight racism, people have forgotten some underlying aspects and traits.
- Racism in American Schools: NCLB ProblemsThe NCLB act has attempted to create an enabling environment for all the students but has not successfully responded to the issue of racism in American schools.
- Racism in the “Devil in a Blue Dress” FilmThe film Devil in a Blue Dress introduces many topics for discussion, including the racial problem in the United States.
- Racism: “The White Man’s Burden” by Rudyard KiplingThe main consequence of Kipling’s “The White Man’s Burden” is that it promotes and spreads the paradigm of White racism and prejudices through a literary approach.
- Racism in “Get Out” Movie: Rhetorical DiscussionThe “Get Out” film’s primary medium is the modern illustration of a slave plantation, where the owners are represented as Caucasian people.
- Ethnically Ambiguous – America’s Band-Aid for RacismI still remember the first time I went to an American diner. My older cousin Briana, my younger cousin Gabriel, and I did not see each other often back then.
- America’s Band-Aid for Racism Is the Ethnically AmbiguousEthnic ambiguity and the inherent racism of preferring lighter-skinned faces over ethnically indigenous often goes unnoticed by many people who believe themselves to be non-racist.
- Ethnical Ambiguousness as a Band-Aid for RacismThe concept of ethnical ambiguousness came about the moment the US became a multinational country. As it stands, there are many Americans with black, Asian, Hispanic, and other origins.
- A Plan to Reduce Racism in MedicineThe theme of racism, which is increasingly emerging in the healthcare sector, is disastrous in terms of medical and nursing ethics and is fraught with severe patient outcomes.
- Racism Effects in “Warriors Don’t Cry” by Melba BealsIn Warriors Don’t Cry, Melba Beals outlines how in the new era black people are still deprived of their basic rights and are considered inferior to whites.
- Color-Blind RacismThis paper aims to describe color-blind racism, its’ four mainframes, each proposing different ideological arguments and reports the ideology of racism
- Racism Against Afro-Americans in Wilson’s “Fences” PlayFences is a play by August Wilson, an American playwright, a Pulitzer’s laureate, who wrote about the life of African Americans in different periods of the 20th century.
- Institutionalised Racism – Myth or Reality?Crime, power, and discrimination have been interlinked and will continue to remain so, though the intensity of such interdependence is bound to change with the times.
- Racism in Minnesota: Archival Research PaperRacism in Minnesota was historically very widespread, slavery and racial discrimination were present in 19 century and persisted for a large part of the 20th century.
- Racism in Minnesota in Relation to the Klu Klux KlanThis paper will present an overview of racism in the State of Minnesota with a particular interest in the Klu Klux Klan.
- Racism in The Great GatsbyTom Buchanan’s racism reflects the ideas and situation in the country in the 1920s when the fight for white supremacy could still be observed.