specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Social Responsibility
- Advertising to Children and Social ResponsibilityAdvertising is a device by which “artificial” tastes are created. Advertising is one of numerous elements that influence a consumer’s spending decisions.
- Healthy Living Social Responsibility in Coca-ColaThe essay looks into the ethics and social responsibility structure of Coca-Cola, especially its active and healthy living social responsibility angle.
- Concept and Role of Corporate Social ResponsibilityThis paper would go to analyse the business ethics, corporate social responsibility and employee behavior in different countries.
- Marketing: Social Responsibility and the LawThe deodorant was bought from a South American company at an obviously lower value than the economic value of the deodorant.
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility: When Corporate Values Must Be Upgraded a Few NotchesEven though the principles of ethical behavior in business have been in use for quite a while, there are still debates concerning the definition of the term.
- PeopleWater Company and Corporate Social ResponsibilityPeopleWater is one of the companies that have already adopted the foundational global standards and use Corporate Social Responsibility as a source of inspiration and improvement.
- Utilitarianism and Corporate Social ResponsibilityUtilitarianism can be applied in the corporate world. Corporations are entities created to please shareholders.
- Ethical Aspect of Corporate Social ResponsibilityCorporate social responsibility is a company’s awareness of its impact on society and reducing negative effects. It includes legal, economic, ethical and philanthropic components.
- Walmart Stores’ Corporate Social ResponsibilityThe paper discusses how Wal-Mart Stores invested in and assessed its corporate social responsibility and what assessment they used to measure the effectiveness of their programs.
- Walmart Company’s Corporate Social Responsibility PromotionWal-Mart’s motto emphasises on the customers’ needs. So it has been the focus of modern media’s attention as the promoter of global responsibility.
- A Stakeholder Approach to Corporate Social ResponsibilityIn order to improve the stakeholder relationship, as well as the overall management of the organization, one will have to consider the integration of the basic principles of CSR.
- Walt Disney Company Corporate Social Responsibility PlanThe Walt Disney company’s vision is to ensure that its corporate social responsibility accommodates different viewpoints and interests on the part of its shareholders, employees, business partners, associates, guests.
- Apple Corporation Ethical and Social ResponsibilityThe report aims at finding out whether practicing strong business ethics and good corporate social responsibility has an impact on the operations of Apple.
- Corporate Social Responsibility in Thai Listed CompaniesThe general objective of this study was to evaluate the perception of employees towards Thai listed companies by undertaking a critical evaluation of a cross-section of the companies.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Triple Bottom Line ApproachCorporate social responsibility alone does not bring about the desired outcomes. The triple bottom line helps ensure transparency and accountability for corporations with global outreach.
- Techno Company’s Corporate Social ResponsibilityUsing Techno Company as a case study, the discussion in this paper will show that CSR is just another form of PR for companies that wish to get an edge on their competitors.
- Corporate Social Responsibility in the Saudi Arabia KingdomThe concept of corporate social responsibility (CSR) has lately become common within regional businesses in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia and also the media circles.
- Defining Corporate Social Responsibility: Vision and ValuesThe corporate social responsibility, which the promotion and enhancement of the company’s vision and values leads to, can be viewed as a major building block for the design.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Concept and TheoriesCorporate Social Responsibility emerges whereby self-regulation is incorporated into the business model. Business engages in CSR to enhance its accountability to stakeholders.
- Social Responsibility of ManagementThe application of the moral code takes the form of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) which is the application of internal self-regulating practices by a business.
👍 Good Social Responsibility Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Daimler Chrysler Company’s Corporate Social ResponsibilityDaimler Chrysler AG is a German car corporation that is one of the biggest players in the automotive industry in the world. The automobile industry interested in corporate social responsibility.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Concept DefinitionCorporate social responsibility can be defined as something meant to divert people’s attention from the process of transnational corporations to take over political power.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Concept and DefinitionCompanies in the contemporary world have embraced the concept of Corporate Social Responsibility. The definition of CSR also differs from sector to sector.
- Corporate Social Responsibility for Supply Chain ManagementIn this paper, the focus will be made on CSR issues and practices linked to supply chain management. Supply chain management supports both informational and physical flows within the firm.
- National Australia Bank: Corporate Social ResponsibilityThis paper explores corporate social responsibility through an analysis of a company selected from the database of the world’s most ethical companies.
- Social Responsibility Attitude and Business EthicsThe paper evaluates Company Q’s current attitude towards social responsibility, before recommending some actions that the company could take to improve its attitude.
- Islamic and Western Corporate Social ResponsibilityIslamic and conventional corporate social responsibilities are similar in humanitarian services but different the reason for implementation.
- Host Europe Company’s Corporate Social ResponsibilityMajor CSR issues of Host Europe include underrepresentation of female employees, insufficient staff awareness of green practices, and inefficient energy consumption.
- SOCAR Company’s Corporate Social ResponsibilityThis term paper gives a detailed analysis of the State Oil Company of the Azerbaijan Republic (SOCAR) and the effectiveness of its CSR strategies.
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate FinanceThe modern business world can be characterized by a considerable focus on corporate social responsibility. This paper deals with the ways financial companies use to be corporate citizens.
- Workforce Activities and Corporate Social ResponsibilityThis paper examines how the notion of workforce activities can be supported using efficient leadership strategies.
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Financial PerformanceThis paper discusses the role of corporate social responsibility in the corporate world and its implications for a company’s financial performance.
- Saudi Commerical Banks’ Corporate Social ResponsibilityIn recent years, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has increased the awareness of corporate social responsibility tremendously, giving it a broad understanding.
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Work EthicsIt has always been the general belief in the corporate world that managers “primarily have a duty to maximize shareholder returns”.
- Corporate Social Responsibility or Triple Bottom Line?The beginning of the 21st century has been thus far marked by a rapid and wide spread of the social justice and environmental sustainability movements.
- Social Responsibility in Strategic Plan DevelopmentBusinesses in the energy sector have the role of conducting their businesses ethically as they play a vital role in the world’s economic, social, and political development.
- Corporate Social Responsibility PracticesCorporate social responsibility (CSR) is one of the best practices. This chapter identifies CSR as “a corporation’s duty to create its wealth using methods that enhance social welfare”.
- Climate Change and Social Responsibility in the UAEThe UAE is rapidly developing for several decades already, which has a positive influence on the well-being of the population.
- Social Responsibility: Starbucks, New Belgium Brewing and CVSThe commitment to social responsibility manifests itself in the attitude to employees, partners, and natural resources.
- Perspectives of Corporate Social ResponsibilityThis paper examines the two opposing perspectives of CSR, one arguing that it implies improving the society and environment, and the other, which suggests that profits are the main focus.
- Role of Social Responsibility Among CustomersSocial responsibility is the reasonable and high-quality production of the goods or provision of the services.
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Business EthicsEthical and legal compliance of organizations are inseparable, and they provide significant advantages for businesses.
- Ethics and Social Responsibility in OrganizationsSocial responsibility and ethics are the integral components of organizational performance; they play a relevant part in developing a company’s strategic plan.
- Y Health and Wellness Studio: Technology Plan, Management, and Social ResponsibilityY Health and Wellness Studio business has integrated software and hardware technological devices to support its service delivery to its clients, who are young children.
- Globalization and Corporate Social ResponsibilityThe topic chosen for this research is globalization and corporate social responsibility because it is a unique and novel concept for transnational businesses.
- Profit Maximization Ethics and Corporate Social ResponsibilityThe duty of company’s management is to improve the financial welfare of the shareholders of the company by maximum profits provided it is under the law.
- Corporate Social Responsibility in Tourism SectorThis paper looks at altering definitions of corporate social responsibility and the emergence of codes of ethics and their function in delivering those responsibilities.
- Components and Strategies of Implementing Social ResponsibilityThis paper examines the various components and strategies of implementing social responsibility within an organization and how their interaction can bring about change in society.
- Social Responsibility: Term DefinitionSocial responsibility is about how business aligns their values and behavior with the expectations and needs of stakeholders and not just customers and investors but also employees.
- Social Responsibility in ToyotaCorporate Social Responsibility, also known as corporate citizenship, results from business organizations considering society’s interest and taking responsibility for all the impacts.