specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Television
- Reality Music Television ShowsThe purpose of this paper therefore is to discuss the effects (both positive and negative in any) of reality music televising shows on the general music industries.
- Television Shows ClassificationIn the United States, television shows are extremely common. Many people spend a lot of time watching television to keep them informed about the situation in the world.
- Government Must Control TV Shows ContentsResearch conducted by various scholars show that media and television serve as the most significant influence on adolescents and children.
- TV Script: Populist Movement and Its Relation to The Wizard OzThis paper discusses interviews with Mr. William Bryan and share his own ideas as for the development of the Populist movement.
- Oprah Winfrey and Network TVOprah Winfrey was born in 1956 in Mississippi and she spent most of her early life with her poor grandmother. This paper explores how Winfrey changed network TV.
- Women and Men TV RolesThe roles of men and women in society have always been different to a large degree. Television and media brought about problems that are evident in the modern day and age.
- Psychology Issues: Television ViolenceExposure to violent television scenes leads to the development of aggression through priming, mimicking, desensitization and learning.
- Al-Jazeera International and Arabic televisionThis paper explores the history as well as the effects of the Al-Jazeera network in the Middle East as well as the rest of the world.
- Format Television Advances: Key Specifics’ UnderstandingDespite the fact that the innovations of the 21st century have shifted the role of TV in people’s lives into the background, many still find the traditional media appealing.
- Intercultural Communication in TV ShowsThe paper discusses filmmaking that used various television series and movies to examine the question of intercultural communication.
- The Old Age: Description on TV ProgramsSome TV programs portray the aged according to popular stereotypes. But many people still have a rather energetic lifestyle despite the old age.
- How Television Producers Engage Viewers?The goal of this paper is to demonstrate that television producers are successfully engaging viewers in program-related second screen activities.
- Free TV: File-Sharing and the Value of Television“Free TV: File-Sharing and the Value of Television” by Newman focuses on the popular culture of sharing television files among peers through online platforms and media.
- Violence on TV and Violence in Society: ConnectionThe connection between violence on TV and violence in society is not direct because the progress of social violence depends on many factors.
- Free TV: File-Sharing and the Value of TelevisionThe article ‘Free TV: File-Sharing and the Value of Television’ by M. Newman focuses on the popular culture of sharing television files among peers in online platforms.
- Racial Stereotyping on TelevisionStereotyping is an act of generalizing gathered information. The aim of this study is to enumerate, giving examples, ways in which television media contributes to stereotyping.
- Reality Television Shows’ Impact on TeenagersReality shows constitute a common type of entertainment broadcast, where the participants are made to create an influence on the viewers that the feelings they display are real.
- The Television Series “South Park” AnalysisThis essay is based on the reflections of the television series South Park and how cultural issues are portrayed through its characters.
- File-Sharing Television in Newman’s ArticleThe article “Free TV: File-Sharing and the Value of Television” by Newman focuses on the new form of television that has become more popular recently – file-sharing.
- Gender Display in TV Shows, Movies and NewsFrom the television to the movies going to the news, men have always been at the forefront, eventually overshadowing women in the media industry.
👍 Good Television Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Changing Trends in “Free TV” by Michael NewmanThe article “Free TV: File-Sharing and the Value of Television” by Michael Newman focused on the changing trend in the circulation of television programs.
- TV Show: Cooking NetworkIn her project, Swenson reviewed Cooking Network for the purpose of studying the portrayal of gender roles that are changing rapidly in the modern society in relation to consumption and television.
- Legal System in the “To Catch a Predator” TV ShowThis paper pays attention to the show To Catch a Predator and its impact on the way of how people understand various legal issues and practices.
- File-Sharing and the Value of TelevisionThe first part of the author’s arguments illustrates and defends the point of the TV file exchange influencing the perceived status of television.
- Dubai Television Matrix Company’s Business PlanThe Dubai Television Matrix company’s aim and mission are to become one of the biggest streaming services in the United Arab Emirates.
- The Flat-Screen TV Market: Supply and DemandAlthough new technologies and devices are released every year, there are certain products, like flat-screen TVs, that remain popular among customers.
- Television Violence and Critical ThinkingT.V. viewing is one of the most influential forms of information distribution and behavioral modification in that people tend to believe what they hear from T.V.
- Sky TV Business AnalysisSky TV is a major pay-television provider in the United Kingdom and the neighboring areas. Sky TV offers various choices to its customers.
- How Local Television News Viewing Relates to Fear of Crime?The hypothesis was that “people watching more television would perceive their world in ways that reflect the recurrent messages from the media”.
- Understanding Television: the Focus of Television ProgrammingTelevision watching has become a habit for the majority of citizens in any given country and industry players are always on toes to serve the ever-changing needs.
- Ageism in Greeting Cards and on TelevisionAgeism is a term that was coined in 1969 after the passage of Federal Discrimination. It is a broad term that generally isolates and discriminates against the older population.
- NCIS TV Series: Narrative Structure and CharactersAlthough NCIS cannot be considered the longest-running show in the U.S. primetime broadcast, it has definitely cemented its position as one of the most popular TV series.
- Black-ish TV Show and RecommendationsBlack-ish is an American TV show about an upper-middle-class black family living in a predominantly white community. Black-ish includes some stereotypes and generalizations.
- Violent Television and ChildrenThe existing children`s programming contains numerous violent acts that can trigger the emergence and evolution of inappropriate behavioral patterns and higher aggression levels.
- “CSI: Web Adventures the Experience” Simulation TV Show AnalysisCSI simulator provides a good insight into the work of a forensic examination. The process can be improved in several aspects.
- Get Rid of Cable Commercial Compilation Direct TVThe Get Rid of Cable Commercial Compilation Direct TV is a short television commercial that promotes a satellite television company known as Direct TV.
- “When They See Us” TV Mini-Series’ AnalysisThe mini-series titled “When They See Us,” released in 2019, tells the story of five young men falsely convicted of rape and assault of a young woman in Central Park.
- Argumentation Essay: Educational Role of TVTelevision is commonly cited as their major source of information about what is happening in the world. Children are the main group influenced by TV and its messages.
- Television Commercial AnalysisRhetoric is used throughout the advertisement series for the Apple computers that first started coming out about a year ago.