specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Cinema
- Legalizing Free Downloads Of Music And MoviesFile sharing has had a profound impact on the economic gains of the various stakeholders in the music industry. The practice entails providing access and the distribution of information.
- The Functions of Film MusicMusic plays an important role in films. This paper will discuss how music has been used in the movie Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
- Watching Movies in Cinemas and at HomeSome people love watching movies in groups and choose theaters while others like watching them alone and prefer watching the material at home.
- History of Nazi Propaganda MoviesSome of the movies that the Nazi used to influence the Germans to buy into their philosophies include Triumph des Willens, Jew Suss, and Der Sieg des Glaubens.
- History of Film NoirFilm Noir is a term coined in the early 1940s by the French to refer to trendy Hollywood crime movies produced during this period.
- Freakonomics the MovieFreakonomics, a movie released on December 3, 2010, originates from the book with a similar name. The directors of the movie are Heidi Ewing and Alex Gibney, among others.
- Nazi Propaganda MoviesSome of the movies that the Nazi used to influence the Germans to buy into their philosophies include Triumph des Willens, Jew Suss, and Der Sieg des Glaubens.
- Movie “Joy Luck Club” by Wayne WangThe movie, Joy Luck Club, demonstrates the various aspects of Chinese women and their struggles to improve the perceptions of Americanized Chinese women.
- Chinese cinema: Two Stage Sisters and Yellow EarthThe film, “Two Stage Sisters” is a 1964 Chinese production and tell of feminine story. The “Yellow Earth” is arguably the most thought provoking Chinese Cinema produced in the 1980s.
- The Movie Battleship PotemkinThe movie, Battleship Potemkin, is a story about the maltreatment of the crew of the Potemkin battleship, which leads to riots against the use of rotten meat to prepare dinner.
- The Movie “Good” and the Holocaust by Vicente AmorimThe interesting aspect of the movie, in a sense that it provides viewers with the insight on why most Germans did not resist Hitler’s anti-Semitic policies.
- The Film “Die Hard’This essay seeks to scrutinize the movie, Die Hard in the context of its genre by specifically considering the story type, the act structure, principles of design, etc.
- “La Dolce Vita” Movie by Federico FelliniLa Dolce Vita is a very interesting movie directed by Fellini which portrays issues as they are in the real world.
- “Lone Survivor” by Peter Berg Film AnalysisThis paper will explore the sociological significance of some of the most prominent scenes in the 2013 film Lone survivor directed by Peter Berg.
- Business Ethics and Dilemmas in the Film ‘Michael Clayton’The movie “Michael Clayton” addresses a wide range of ethical issues faced by corporations and advocates. One of the ethical issues addressed entails the impacts of capitalism on morality.
- Iranian Revolution and Terrorism: the Rex Cinema MassacreThis paper investigates events of August 1978, when people burn alive at the cinema in Iran. The fire could be a pretext for repressions against participants of Iranian Revolution.
- The Movie “The Boy in The Striped Pajamas” by Mark HermanThe main characters of the movie The Boy in the Striped Pajamas directed by Mark Herman, are also young boys who are used to live and play under the pressure of dramatic external conditions.
- Watching a Movie at Home and in TheatresThere are several differences between watching a movie at home and in a theater. The choice is based on personal tastes and preferences.
- “Double Happiness” and “Do the Right Thing” Film AnalysisA primary goal of this essay is to compare and contrast the points about different attitudes towards diversities, which were presented in two movies, Double Happiness and Do the Right Thing.
- “The Bitter Tears of Petra von Kant” Film AnalysisThe Bitter Tears of Petra von Kant showcases an intellectual sensation where sexuality blossoms to propel Werner Fassbinder work.
- Immanuel Kant’s Morality and the Film “Sleepers”Sleepers is a criminal drama film, based on Lorenzo Carcaterra’s novel. The film tells the story of four childhood friends who were put into complex and abusive conditions.
- “The Red Balloon” by Albert Lamorisse Film AnalysisThe Red Balloon, is a masterpiece exploring how people around an individual causes him or her untold suffering by making sure they deprive him or her of all happiness.
- “Solitary Nation” – Documentary Film AnalysisThis paper is aimed at discussing the documentary film called Solitary Nation which throws light on the way in which segregation and isolation can affect convicted people.
- The Lord of the Rings: the Fellowship of the Ring Film AnalysisThe paper studies The Lord of the Rings film from different points of view: plot presentation, environmental depiction and camera viewpoints, cinematography and actors’ art.
- “Salt” by Phillip Noyce Film AnalysisSalt is a 2010 movie directed by Phillip Noyce and starring Angelina Jolie and Live Schreiber. This thriller film is based upon the suspicion that the main female character is a Russian spy.
- Attach the Block and the Bad Teacher MovieAttach the Block and Bad Teacher stand out as remarkable comedies evoking substantial amount of humor, they are of different genres.
- Not Easily Broken by Duke Bill Film AnalysisThis paper will discuss the movie, Not Easily Broken and the intergenerational model as well as the main issue addressed in the movie.
- Anti-Communist Campaign and Film IndustryThe American society has for a long time been enchanted by reconstructing history on film. Filmmakers in the country have always tried to convey their translations of history through films.
- Red Tails by George Lucas Film AnalysisRed Tails produced by George Lucas can help you supplement the luck of historical knowledge. This movie is a life action-drama about the Tuskegee Airmen during the World War II.
- “Mean Girls” by Mark Walters Movie AnalysisMean girls’ is a teenage movie that bring about, certain aspects of teenage or adolescent issues mostly amongst the female gender.
👍 Good Cinema Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Fireproof by Stephen Kendrick – Film StudyFireproof is a 2008 chef-d’oeuvre film directed by Stephen Kendrick that explores different family attributes, but the overriding theme is on marriage and divorce.
- The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street – Film StudyThis paper addresses the message of the narrative in The Monsters are due on Maple Street by exploring the social problems of the 1960s and in the contemporary times.
- V for Vendetta – Film StudyV for Vendetta is based on the graphic novel by Alan Moore. The story is catching expressing many political ideas which are urgent in the world today.
- Korean Cinematography and Films AnalysisThe Korean film industry was characterized by a strong long for nationalism and the so-called han in the late 20th century. Modern films are deprived of the idea of suppression.
- Lord of the Rings’ and ‘Harry Potter’ Film AnalysisThe paper highlightes similarities and differences between Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings. The major characters are required to engage in battle against powerful dark wizards.
- “In Pot We Trust” by Star Price – Film StudyLegalization of cannabis remains one of the most disputable issues in the contemporary American society. The movie In Pot We Trust (2007) dwells upon the controversial issue.
- Gender Changes in the Film “Far from Heaven” by Todd HaynesThe movie “Far from Heaven” by Todd Haynes examines how and why gender has changed since the 1950s in the US. The story describes the traditional family of Whitakers living in 1957.
- Modern Film Version of “Hamlet” by ShakespeareVarious attempts are made to create a modern version of Shakespeare’s Hamlet. However, it is also important to retain the original emotional and moral conflicts explored by the author.
- Film Studies: “I am Sam”“I am Sam” is a movie that focuses a lot on achieving effective communication between its characters, mostly because of the fundamental differences between them.
- Garcia’s Family in the Film “Real Women Have Curves”The family of Garcia is strongly associated with the Hispanic cultural legacy, which in turn presupposes that its members are being endowed with the acute sense of “family-solidarity.”
- Bill Monroe – Father of Bluegrass Music Film AnalysisBill Monroe: Father of Bluegrass Music is the film directed by Steve Gebhardt. It discusses Bill Monroe’s biography referencing to musicians influenced by his music.
- Film Studies – Bill Monroe: Father of Bluegrass MusicThis paper dwells upon the film which goes under the title Bill Monroe: Father of Bluegrass Music. The film is biographical and discusses about the entire epoch and genre of bluegrass music.
- Film Studies: “The Sound of Music” by Robert WiseThis essay discusses the film “The Sound of Music” and the locational geography shown in the movie. It also discusses the geography shown in the movie.
- The European Film Studies: “Les Intouchables”“Les Intouchables” explores life in Paris and the clash of the representatives of two different social classes. This is a French film directed by Olivier Nakache and Eric Toledano.
- Hotel Rwanda Film ReviewHotel Rwanda is an interesting and story that compels people to watch it. It is set in Rwanda’s capital city Kigali, during a time when the infamous Rwanda genocide took place.
- “Catch Me If You Can” a Film by Steven SpielbergThe aim of this essay is to analyze the plot of the film Catch Me If You Can and to find out whether it accurately portrays the actual biography of Frank Abagnale.
- “Miss Ever’s Boys” a Film by Joseph Sargent“Miss Ever’s Boys” poses a conflict between the principles of respect for persons of a nursing specialist and the selfish goals that the institute pursued.
- Western Movies and Their Effect on Arab YouthThere is the fear that Western movies are affecting the Arab Youth. Parents believe that these movies are the source of the queer behaviors among the youths.
- The “Lions for Lambs” Film AnalysisThe main theme of Lions for Lambs is that American politicians in America defining the country’s foreign policies refuse to learn the lessons of history.
- The Social Worker Role in the Film “Crash”The approach for solving the various societal ills like racism, stereotyping, discrimination, and sexual harassment portrayed in “Crash,” is an interventionist approach.
- The Morality of the Movie “Gone Baby Gone”The Gone Baby Gone movie represents one of those pieces of art which leave the audience with contradictory opinions about the ending.
- The Film “Remember the Titans”: Leadership RolesBoone did not want to accept the leadership because of racial prejudices and because he felt like he was doing the same thing that was once done to him.
- Investing in the Film “Escape from Rio Japuni”The paper compares 6 project proposals and finds out that investing in the movie Escape from Rio Japuni is bound to trigger a major triumph.
- Portrayal of African Americans in the MoviesThis paper discusses the changing portrayal of African Americans in 1930-1960s films with reference to Negro Soldier, Gone with the Wind, and Double Indemnity.
- Hollywood Film Industry’ Success FactorsHollywood Film Industry is one of the leading world movie producers that has been in existence since the twentieth century.
- Renton’s Addiction in the “Trainspotting” MovieThis paper reviews the character of Renton in the “Trainspotting” movie and looks at ways and steps through which can be helped him to overcome his addiction.
- Letters vs. Emails in the “Koyaanisqatsi” FilmOne of the most evident changes between a hand-written letter and an email is the delivery speed and the possibility to exchange any portion of information very quickly.
- Indian Culture in the “Pather Panchali” MovieDirected by Satyajit Ray, the movie Pather Panchali became a great event in the cultural life of Western society as it demystified the Indian culture.
- “Jerry Maguire” a Film by Cameron CroweA movie Jerry Maguire could show viewers an overwhelming impact efficient communication might have on individuals and their success.
- “Horrible Bosses” Film in Project Management AspectThis paper discusses “Horrible Bosses” from a project management point of view, including the project team, ultimate goal, challenges and obstacles encountered along the way.
🌶️ Hot Cinema Ideas to Write about
- Racism and Masculinity in the Film “A Soldier’s Story”In this paper, we will discuss “A Soldier’s Story,” and see how racial prejudice and the ideas of dominating masculinity lead to a disaster to a number of its characters.
- “Scarface” Movie: Genre’s DefinitionThis paper unveils the gangster film genre taking the Scarface movie as an example to show the elements that define this classification.
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in the Fearless FilmIn the Fearless movie, Max has been suffering from Posttraumatic Stress Disorder that has affected his everyday life, personality, perceptions, and behaviors.
- Horror Films in Dumas’s and Kendrick’s TheoriesHorror films refer to the emotional field of fear, but not all of them are frightening enough. What lies at the root of such films?
- The Aviator’ by Martin Scorsese Film AnalysisThe Aviator is a biographical film about the life of Howard Hughes. The film concentrates on the Hughes’ life from early adulthood and ends towards the end of his life.
- “The Crucible” (1996) Film AnalysisThe Crucible is a film that dramatizes real-life events that took place in Salem where people accused as witches became subjects of mass executions.
- 2012′ by Roland Emmerich Film AnalysisThis paper explores the film ‘2012’ directed by Roland Emmerich, as promoting the idea that as time goes on, Americans grow increasingly effeminate/degenerative.
- Film Terms, Aesthetic and Cultural AnalysisThe paper identifies film terms and analyzes films regarding their aesthetic, industrial and cultural context, relationship to art movements use the visual language, etc.
- Youth and Media in “The Merchants of Cool” MovieThe Merchants of Cool film that today’s marketers have to be creative to influence the youth into buying their ideas and products.
- “The Shawshank Redemption” Film by DarabontThe “The Shawshank Redemption” film narrates the story of Andy serving two life sentences for murdering his wife. While in prison, Andy manages the prison’s financial duties.
- “Erin Brockovich” a Film by Steven SoderberghDespite the fact that “Erin Brockovich” featured a range of elements that are typical for qualitative research, it still became extremely popular among the general audience.
- Racial Tensions in the “Crash” Movie“The Crash” movie underscores racial and social tensions in Los Angeles by interweaving the stories of several characters without separating them into victims and offenders.
- Moral Behaviours in the Movie “Inside Job”The essay centers on the movie “Inside Job” directed by Charles Ferguson whose key message is the portrayal of moral behaviours, as presented by the director.
- Slasher and Gothic Horror Film Sub-GenresThe Kendrick’s and Worland’s articles discuss two sub-genres in the genre ‘horror film’ throughout the mentioned historical periods – specifically, ‘slasher’ and ‘gothic’.
- Film Evaluation Criteria: Approaches and EffectsThis paper gives a critical analysis of the effects of various approaches to films and the effects, especially the change in the film Industry.
- Colors in “The Thief of Bagdad” Movie by A. Korda“The Thief of Bagdad” is a 1940 British Technicolor Arabian fantasy film produced by Alexander Korda. The movie pleasures people from the other part of history even nowadays.
- Schizophrenia in “A Beautiful Mind” Film by HowardDirected by Ron Howard, A Beautiful Mind is a chef-d’oeuvre film centered on the life and mental illness of the renowned mathematician, John Forbes Nash.
- Motivation in the “Whiplash” Film by Damien Chazelle“Whiplash” by Damien Chazelle is a superb story depicting the efforts of an ambitious, 19-year-old drummer, Andrew Neyman, to become one of the greatest musicians ever.
- 3D Animation in “Ice Age: The Meltdown” FilmComputerized 3D technology was used in the making of the film. That had not been the original idea since in the beginning it was supposed to have been hand drawn 2D animation.
- Early Feature Films and Ethical ConsiderationsThe essay discusses the early feature films that brought social considerations regarding ethics as they were devoted to gangsters, crime, and imprisonment horrors.
- Gender Display in TV Shows, Movies and NewsFrom the television to the movies going to the news, men have always been at the forefront, eventually overshadowing women in the media industry.
- “Out of the Past” Noir Film by Jacques TourneurThe 1947 film “Out of the Past”, directed by Jacques Tourneur, represents one of the finest examples of what the Noir style is all about.
- Gender Expectations in the Disney Film “The Little Mermaid”This article will show that the Disney’s work magnifies the evolving roles of women in society, and despite the existing tensions and backlash, women are integrating successfully into the society.
- Films: Dr. Strangelove and The Russians Are ComingStanley Kubrick in his movie Dr. Strangelove and Norman Jewison in his movie The Russians Are Coming used comedy genre for expressing their criticism of the nuclear strategies.
- “A Beautiful Mind” Film by Ron Howard“A Beautiful Mind” by Ron Howard is exemplary of the medium. The film focused on the life of John Nash and can be considered as a form of fiction documentary.
- “Psycho” Movie Review by Spadoni and TompkinsRobert Spadoni and Joe Tompkins present two varied arguments for the psychological creation of horror created in horror movies.
- Film Script Proposal: “New Times, Old Cops”This proposal includes a summary of the film New Times, Old Cops, the basic plot structure, main characters, some plot devices, and a description of some scenes.
- Muslim Culture in the “Islam in America” MovieThis discussion gives a detailed reflection of the movie “Islam in America” to support arguments that Islam is a religious faith of peace.
- “The Da Vinci Code”: Movie vs BookAlmost all the movies are based on books or comics. The primary purpose of the paper is to compare the book and the movie “The Da Vinci Code” and discover the mismatches.
- Stereotypes in “Moonlight” Film by Barry Jenkins“Moonlight” chronicles the life of a queer black boy singled out for being too soft, but transforms himself to a menacingly muscular drug dealer with gold teeth grills.
🎓 Most Interesting Cinema Research Titles
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- The Sundance Film Festival and Its InfluenceThe Sundance Film Festival is one of the most known events that are focused on independent movies. He has an enormous influence on the industry and the general public.
- “The Constant Gardener” a Film by Fernando MeirellesThe film The Constant Gardener is a political thriller; the story is about a married couple who witness dramatically unethical human experimentation in Africa.
- Minorities and the 1920 Legal System in the FilmsBoth the filmmakers of Sacco and Vanzetti and Scottsboro, as well as the authors of the book American Anticommunism, have managed to show fully the depth of the social crime towards people.
- The Spirited Away Animated FilmThe animated film, Spirited Away (Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi), by Hayao Miyazaki is of Japanese origin and was released in the year 2001.
- Masculinity in the Film “Saturday Night Fever”Male dominance is evident right from the beginning of the cast, and the plot. The film depicts men as smart, strong, and dominant over women.
- “12 Angry Men” Drama MovieHenry Fonda is the character in the movie whose personality influenced decision making. He argued with facts throughout the discussion and convinced other jurors.
- Film Studies: Watching Movies Now and in the PastThe movie industry has seen numerous changes from the early times. This paper gives the differences between watching movies now, and more than ten years ago.
- Transgender Issues in Cis- and Trans-Made MoviesThis paper discusses the implications of transgender and transsexual experience from the outside and from within, particularly how they are represented and how the public sees it.
- Postmodernism Film: “Run Lola Run”The postmodern cinema invites the audience to participate in the dialogue. Run Lola Run, a movie produced by Tom Tykwer, is the specimen of the era that characterizes it quite accurately.
- Alzheimer’s Disease in the “Away From Her” MovieThis paper analyzes the movie “Away from Her” that presents an accurate portrayal of the lives of people with Alzheimer’s disease.
- Deontology and Ethical Relativism in “The Founder” FilmThe essay aims to review the movie The Founder, starring Michael Keaton, from the perspective of ethical theories: deontology and ethical relativism.
- The Book “A History of Narrative Film”The book “A history of narrative film” offers comprehensive and detailed account of the onset of computers in movie industries and their impact on how films are produced.
- Predicting the Future of Film NarrativeWhat started as a novelty in the 1890s with the innovation of the cinema cameras has become a popular culture in the world.
- Charlotte’s Personality in the “Now, Voyager” FilmThe main character in the “Now, Voyager” film is Drab Charlotte Vale. Charlotte is raised up by an abusive mother. She lacks self-confidence because of her past experiences.
- “The Wizard of Oz”: Movie AnalysisThis paper aims to analyze character traits of the following characters of The Wizard of Oz movie: the Scarecrow, Dorothy, the Tin Man, and the Cowardly Lion.
- “Erin Brockovich” Film and 2014 Flint Water CrisisThis paper analyzes the movie “Erin Brockovich” and compares it with the current situation in Flint, which started in April 2014.
- The Film “Story of a Puppet”Story of a Puppet is a very powerful piece of late Soviet animation. It was meant to be shown to children to teach them about the horrors of the war fought.
- Cultural Misunderstanding in “Islam in America” FilmThe primary purpose of the paper is to focus on the movie Islam in America and provide reflection regarding discussed subjects.
- Relationships in the “Say Anything” Film by CroweThis paper discusses the film “Say Anything” by Cameron Crowe and analyzes the relationship between the main characters, Lloyd and Diane.
- The Film “Dead Man’s Letters” by Konstantin LopushanskyThis paper will examine Dead Man’s Letters by Konstantin Lopushansky from a historical and theoretical perspective, as well as the movement that it belongs to.
- The “Hero” Film: Shot-by-Shot AnalysisThe plot of the film “Hero” (2002) by Zhang Yimou unfolds the historical events that took place in the 3rd century B.C..
- The Godfather Movie: Scoring and Visual StyleThe film’s director and producer wanted to show the plight of the Italian immigrants who immigrated to the United States at the turn of the 20th century.
- The Fifth Element: Gender and Sexuality in CinemaThe work learns gender and sexuality in the context of the movie The Fifth Element that will add a better understanding of popular mistakes and stereotypes used by cinematographers.
- Organizational Behavior in the “Up in the Air” FilmThe goal of this paper is to summarize the concepts in Up in the Air and analyze the links between the story told in the movie and well-known theories of organizational behavior.
- Founding Fathers and Brothers in the “1776” MovieThe founding fathers opined that political freedom presupposed a limited government. What this means is that the citizens should be left alone to engage in private associations.
- Nazi Propaganda Movies and Their Effects on ViewersThis essay aims at analyzing the settings of the Nazi propaganda movies and the diverse effects generated by the movies to the viewers and world platform.
- “The Birth of a Nation” MoviePitch for The Birth of a Nation is a whole epic that reveals the intricate relationship between people, military battles, ordinary citizens’ lives, and the political intrigue.
- Controversial Final Scene in “Gone Baby Gone” FilmAn ethical dilemma presented in the final scene of the movie Gone Baby Gone is extremely controversial, and there is no right answer to it.
- Organizational Behavior in “Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory” MovieThe analysis and interpretation of the “Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory” movie are likely to provide essential insights into the core of organizational behavior (OB).
- Ethics in “John Q” and “Dog Day Afternoon” MoviesThe movies Dog Day Afternoon and John Q explore this motif to make viewers think about ethical dilemmas individuals might face in their everyday life.