specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Veterans
- Veterans’ Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: How a Game Can Help?This research paper will analyze how veterans suffering from PTSD stand to benefit from the game Human versus Zombies by using the skills they learned in war.
- Policy Action for Veterans’ Health CareWhen it comes to providing high-quality and affordable care for the US veterans, it is crucial to consider all aspects of this multi-faceted issue.
- Health Advocate: Veterans’ Health ProblemsThe number of veterans in the United States is on the rise. These veterans and their families face a wide range of health problems.
- Health Policy Action: American Veterans’ HealthThe US healthcare system is now undergoing certain changes so it can be a perfect time for considerable and timely improvements.
- Veterans Administration Department: Organization ProblemsToday, not many organizations are ready to cooperate with veterans and offer them appropriate working and living conditions.
- Psychotherapeutic Intervention: Veterans with PTSDThis group manual is written for a brief psychotherapeutic intervention developed for combat veterans with PTSD. The paper includes a description of the intervention, its major phases.
- Psychotherapy Group of Combat Veterans in TransitionThe group members are combat veterans with PTSD, and their behavior can be mind-boggling due to the group’s views on mental health and health issues.
- War Veterans’ Mental Health as Social IssueThis work discusses the current issue on the War Veterans returning home and not receiving proper mental health care due to a lack of professionals serving the Armed Forces.
- American Veteran Homelessness & Advocacy PracticeA study by Lusk, Staudt, and Moya (2012), shows that subjecting these veterans to constant gun violence causes emotional stress to them
- Veteran Student Performance and ActivitiesThis paper introduces an evaluation design plan to be applied to the Armed Services Arts Partnership program and the analysis of the effects of its co-curricular activities on student veterans.
- Military Veterans’ Mental Health NeedsThe topic of the study concerns the mental health needs of veterans who suffer different types of disorders as the result of their military service.
- Student Veterans on Campus: Issues and BenefitsThe present paper will review the problems faced by student veterans and describe the historical background of the Post-9/11 GI Bill that serves to solve some of these problems.
- Veteran Student Performance: Co-Curricular ActivitiesIn this memo, the main goal is to choose a non-profit program that can be applied to veteran student performance and propose a program evaluation regarding an appropriate program theory.
- Western Oahu Veterans Center: Budgeting ProjectWestern Oahu Veterans Center is a local branch of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, a government agency that aims to provide various types of aid to veterans of U.S. military service.
- Exploring and Storming Phase for Veterans with PTSDThe paper addresses the peculiarities of the storming stage as applied to the therapeutic group designed for male combat veterans with PTSD.
- The U.S. Department of Veteran AffairsThis research paper explores the work of the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs, its regulations, and the system of benefits American veterans could use.
- Co-Curricular Activities in Veteran Student PerformanceThis paper discusses the effects of co-curriculum activities on the achievements of student veterans within the Armed Services Arts Partnership Program (ASAP) program.
- Business Plan of Veteran Fitness CenterThis paper outlines a business proposal for a fitness center in Sharjah for military veterans who do not have health coverage for physical fitness.
- Suicide Among Veterans IssueThe increase in suicide rates among veterans frightens and reveals the magnitude of mental challenges experienced by the group.
- Challenges in Veteran Mental Health CareThe population of veterans in the US experiences a variety of difficulties upon returning to non-military life.
- Veterans Court Designing: Three Crucial StagesThe work discusses the types of treatment you to mandate, addressing problems with compliance, and other support you needed when designing Veterans court.
- Student Veterans and Academic BenefitsThe project reviews the main issues faced by U.S. veterans and shows how the Post-9/11 GI Bill aims to address them by offering financial assistance to student veterans.
👍 Good Veterans Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- United States Military Veteran Suicides and CausesResearchers have not agreed on the exact causes of suicide cases in the US military. Initially, it was assumed that deployment was a risk factor for this behavior.
- Veteran Legal Institute’s History and ChallengesThe biggest accomplishment of the Veteran Legal Institute is the creation of a systematic, organized, and self-sustaining network for providing services to veterans.
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in Military VeteransBoth in the military and civilian life, people encounter traumatic occurrences that challenge their perception of the world or themselves.
- Latino Veterans’ Transition to Civilian Life in the USIt is proposed to investigate the dual transitioning of first-generation Latino migrants who are also former US military members.
- Student Veterans’ Experience: Photovoice MethodologyNikhil Tomar’s article discusses an analysis of the lived experience of student veterans that uses photovoice methodology.
- Veteran Treatment and Florida’s State StrategiesThe accessibility of health management services has been an issue for numerous vulnerable groups in Miami, FL.
- Veteran Health Administration Policy AnalysisThis policy analysis will attempt to identify alternatives to the existing veterans’ healthcare policy and evaluate them in terms of making healthcare more accessible.
- The Effect of Extra-Curricular Activities on the Academic Performance of Veteran StudentsThe current research utilizes a qualitative study to test if the participation in extra-curricular activities has a positive effect on the academic performance of veteran students.
- Opioid Crisis Effects on US VeteransThe current research aims at seeking answers to several research questions, concerning the opioids crisis and its effect on veterans, to overcome problems.
- Senator Rubio on Veteran Urgent Access to Mental Healthcare ActThe paper presents a mock interview with Marco Rubio, the U.S. Senator for the state of Florida. The interview refers to the Veteran Urgent Access to Mental Healthcare Act.
- Veterans’ Civilian Employment ExperiencesThis paper offers a critique of the article based on the criteria established by O’Brien, Harris, Beckman, Reed, and Cook.
- Transition Experiences of First-Generation Latino VeteransThis research project will investigate the lived experiences of first-generation Latino veterans who decided to stay in the US after military service.
- Soldier and Veteran Suicide Prevention HearingPeople who work in the profession tend to encounter potentially severe stress throughout service, which can lead to mental issues.
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in Combat VeteransThe aim of this essay is to review briefly yet, comprehensively the recent advances in assessment and treatment of PTSD.
- Veterans Affairs Healthcare System: Marketing Research and SegmentationThe main aim of the paper is to provide an analysis of the market with the Potential patients of Veterans Affairs Healthcare System.
- Veterans Affairs Healthcare SystemThe strengths of the VA healthcare system are focused on providing high-quality and low cost health care, giving an opportunity for patients to admire the benefits of the service.
- Preferential Treatment of Not and Disabled VeteransRight from the beginning of the 21st century, there have been certain growth in movements promoting disability rights including that of disabled veterans.
- Homeless War Veterans in AmericaThe problem of homelessness is increasing in the country. When the financial position of the country worsens, the number of homeless veterans increases.
- Veteran Pharmaceutical: Cause and EffectDue to the economic crunch being experienced all over America and the whole world at large, there has been a decline in profits for Veteran in the last few months.
- Psychotherapy Treatment for Combat Veterans Suffering From PTSDThe symptoms of PTSD based on combat experience include flashbacks, nightmares, tries to suppress the memories, irritability, hyperarousal, sleep disorders, numbing.
- Mental Health Conditions Among Military VeteransThe research will analyze whether the incidence of symptoms and their link to individuals’ experiences relate to their military service
- Family Support to a Veteran With DepressionEven the strongest soldiers become vulnerable to multiple health risks and behavioral changes, and depression is one of the problems military families face.
🎓 Most Interesting Veterans Research Titles
- Discrimination and Harassment in Hiring a VeteranThis paper will examine cases of discrimination and harassment in hiring a veteran, as well as the illegal dismissal of an employee to study the issue of labor relations.
- Social Policy Analysis: Stopping the Opioid Crisis in Veteran PopulationThe problem of the opioid epidemic in the USA has been at the center of an ongoing discussion for years: veterans are twice as likely to die of opioid overdose as average citizens.
- Social Service Barriers Among Homeless VeteransThe goal is to gather information about the conditions under which homeless veterans have to live and define the main problems the chosen group of people faces regularly.
- Homeless Veterans Problem AnalysisThe purpose of this paper is to describe the main causes of this situation, to consider the approaches of different scientists to the problem, and to offer ways to solve it.
- Organizational Quality Improvement Plan for Veterans Affairs with Regard to Managed Care in the CommunityThe Veteran Affairs (VA) health care organization deals with veterans that have been brought to the community hospitals.
- Mental Health Problems Among VeteransSome service members are at a high risk of mental health problems, including anxiety, depression, and post-traumatic stress disorders.
- Organizational Quality Improvement Plan: Veterans Affairs HospitalsThe role of Managed Care for Veterans Affairs is great due to the improvements implemented to manage the resources in this area properly.
- Effects of Combat on War VeteransIn recent years, the long-lasting impacts of military war have become ruinous. In the U.S, cases of suicide in the Army have exceeded the pace of prevention in the general populace.
- Healthcare Marketing Analysis: Veterans Affairs Loma Linda Healthcare System – Diabetes ClinicThe focal point of the paper is to evaluate and analyze the marketing strategy of Veterans Affairs (VA) Loma Linda Healthcare System – Diabetic Clinic.
- Reducing the Incidence of Diabetes Mellitus and Diabetic Foot in the Veteran PopulationThe research proposes to use a comprehensive education program to reduce the incidence of diabetes mellitus and diabetic foot in the Veteran population.
- Organizational Culture and Diversity: United States Army Veteran RankFor me, the most significant cultural identifiers are the United States Army Veteran rank, Texas as the home residence, and marital status.
- The US Veterans: The Problem of Tobacco SmokingAlthough the rate of tobacco use among American veterans has been declining, those returning from Afghanistan and Iraq are smoking at an alarming rate.
- The Main Methods of Conducting a Needs Assessment for VeteransThe assigned article is a detailed analysis of the main methods to use in conducting a needs assessment for veterans.
- The Opioid Crisis in Veterans: The Delphi MethodThe Delphi method was used to generate a consensus on the best treatment measures for patients with opioid dependence.
- Pot for Pain: Medical Marijuana for VeteransThis paper argues the idea of medical marijuana for veterans should be encouraged by the US government and society only in cases where patients are under medical supervision.
- Aggression and Substance Use Involvement Among Veterans: Treatment Strategies180 veteran participants with a history of reported substance abuse and acts of aggressive behaviour towards partners and non-partners, were assigned to 3 groups and compared.
- Cognitive Behavior Theory for Military VeteranCognitive behavior theory is based on the idea that an individual is able to alter their behavior by interfering with their thought patterns.
- The Department of Veteran’s AffairsThe United States Department of Veterans Affairs is a government agency that serves the needs of veterans and their families.
- Kolcaba’s Comfort Theory in Regard to Military Veterans With PTSDTo sum up, if the experiment proves reliable and valid, the application for those who have PTSD may be improved or facilitated for everyday use.
- Prevalence of Combat Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Among VeteransThe paper argues combative nature of military personnel contributes to the Post-traumatic Stress disorder experienced by officers.
- Veteran Employment: Problems Veterans Face after Returning HomeSome veterans may find it difficult to adjust from a highly structured military environment to one where they must independently manage different challenges.
- The Veterans’ Needs AssessmentThe purpose of the veterans’ needs assessment is to address the concerns of military families regarding the assimilation of their family members into civilian life.
💡 Simple Veterans Essay Ideas
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- Cutting Veterans Benefits: Does GI Joe Need Public Assistance
- Why Corporations Should Not Hire Military Veterans
- Veterans Administration Health Care in Pittsburgh
- Chicago Veterans Attitudes and Characteristics
- How Has the Health of Vietnam Veterans Been Affected by Their Service in Vietnam
- Homeless Veterans Throughout the City of Los Angeles
- Race and Older Age Mortality: Evidence From Union Army Veterans
- Improving Veterans Access for Mental Health Care Using
- The Mirror Therapy Treatment for the Amputee Veterans
- Medical Care and Benefits for Wounded Military Veterans
- The Veterans Affairs Compensation and Pension
- Military Veterans and Neighborhood Racial Integration: Veterans Affairs Mortgage Lending
- How Dogs Can Help Veterans Overcome Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder by Chris Collins
- Immigration Reform, and Better Care for Veterans
- Strategic Plan for Veterans at Veterans Affairs Facilities
- Veterans and America’s History and Future
- Removing Barriers for Mental Health Services for Veterans
- After the Glory: The Struggles of Black Civil War Veterans
- Veterans and Depression the Battle to Heal the Wounds of War
- Increasing the Educational Benefits of War Veterans
- Body Mass Index and Health Among Union Army Veterans: 1891-1905
- Establishing the Academic Performance of Veterans in the Us Colleges
- Individual Counseling Services for War Time Veterans
- Homeless American Veterans: The Impact of War on Our Veterans
📌 Easy Veterans Essay Topics
- Are War Veterans Receiving the Benefits They Deserve
- Improving Veterans Access for Care
- Emerging Social Work Crisis for Veterans and Their Families Term Paper
- Why Colleges Should Help Veterans
- The Veterans Affairs Neuropathy Scale: A Reliable, Remote Polyneuropathy Exam
- Declining Wealth and Work Among Male Veterans in the Health and Retirement Study
- Specialty Courts for Veterans of the US Military
- The Lost Generation: Hardships of WWI Veterans
- Disabilities and Mental Illness of Veterans
- Alcohol Use Among Veterans and the Military
- America’s Military Veterans and Denying Aid
- Remember the Forgotten Military Veterans of World War II
- Injury Careers After Blast Exposure Among Combat Veterans Deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Firearm Use and Risk of Progressive Supranuclear Palsy Among Veterans
- The Factors Affecting the Transition of Veterans From War to Civilian Life
- Government Funding for Veterans With Prosthetics Within
- Effective Treatment for Veterans With Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- The Washington D.C. Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Detonating the Bomb: The Relationship of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in Vietnam and Iraq Veterans
- Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans’ Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Problems
- Oxytocin Affects Spontaneous Neural Oscillations in Trauma-Exposed War Veterans
- Social Chaos and Confusion of Children of Vietnam War Veterans
- The Controversy and Impact of the Gulf War Syndrome on the Health of the United States Veterans