specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Veterans
- Veterans’ Post Traumatic Stress Disorder: How a Game Can Help?This research paper will analyze how veterans suffering from PTSD stand to benefit from the game Human versus Zombies by using the skills they learned in war.
- Policy Action for Veterans’ Health CareWhen it comes to providing high-quality and affordable care for the US veterans, it is crucial to consider all aspects of this multi-faceted issue.
- Health Advocate: Veterans’ Health ProblemsThe number of veterans in the United States is on the rise. These veterans and their families face a wide range of health problems.
- Veterans Administration Department: Organization ProblemsToday, not many organizations are ready to cooperate with veterans and offer them appropriate working and living conditions.
- Psychotherapeutic Intervention: Veterans with PTSDThis group manual is written for a brief psychotherapeutic intervention developed for combat veterans with PTSD. The paper includes a description of the intervention, its major phases.
- Psychotherapy Group of Combat Veterans in TransitionThe group members are combat veterans with PTSD, and their behavior can be mind-boggling due to the group’s views on mental health and health issues.
- War Veterans’ Mental Health as Social IssueThis work discusses the current issue on the War Veterans returning home and not receiving proper mental health care due to a lack of professionals serving the Armed Forces.
- American Veteran Homelessness & Advocacy PracticeA study by Lusk, Staudt, and Moya (2012), shows that subjecting these veterans to constant gun violence causes emotional stress to them
- Veteran Student Performance and ActivitiesThis paper introduces an evaluation design plan to be applied to the Armed Services Arts Partnership program and the analysis of the effects of its co-curricular activities on student veterans.
- Military Veterans’ Mental Health NeedsThe topic of the study concerns the mental health needs of veterans who suffer different types of disorders as the result of their military service.
- Student Veterans and Academic BenefitsThe present paper will review the problems faced by student veterans and describe the historical background of the Post-9/11 GI Bill that serves to solve some of these problems.
- Veteran Student Performance: Co-Curricular ActivitiesIn this memo, the main goal is to choose a non-profit program that can be applied to veteran student performance and propose a program evaluation regarding an appropriate program theory.
- Western Oahu Veterans Center: Budgeting ProjectWestern Oahu Veterans Center is a local branch of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, a government agency that aims to provide various types of aid to veterans of U.S. military service.
- Exploring and Storming Phase for Veterans with PTSDThe paper addresses the peculiarities of the storming stage as applied to the therapeutic group designed for male combat veterans with PTSD.
- The U.S. Department of Veteran AffairsThis research paper explores the work of the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs, its regulations, and the system of benefits American veterans could use.
- Co-Curricular Activities in Veteran Student PerformanceThis paper discusses the effects of co-curriculum activities on the achievements of student veterans within the Armed Services Arts Partnership Program (ASAP) program.
- Veteran Fitness Center: Business PlanThis paper outlines a business proposal for a fitness center in Sharjah for military veterans who do not have health coverage for physical fitness.
- Suicide Among Veterans IssueThe increase in suicide rates among veterans frightens and reveals the magnitude of mental challenges experienced by the group.
- Challenges in Veteran Mental Health CareThe population of veterans in the US experiences a variety of difficulties upon returning to non-military life.
- Veterans Court Designing: Three Crucial StagesThe work discusses the types of treatment you to mandate, addressing problems with compliance, and other support you needed when designing Veterans court.
👍 Good Veterans Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Student Veterans and Academic BenefitsThe project reviews the main issues faced by U.S. veterans and shows how the Post-9/11 GI Bill aims to address them by offering financial assistance to student veterans.
- United States Military Veteran Suicides and CausesResearchers have not agreed on the exact causes of suicide cases in the US military. Initially, it was assumed that deployment was a risk factor for this behavior.
- Veteran Legal Institute’s History and ChallengesThe biggest accomplishment of the Veteran Legal Institute is the creation of a systematic, organized, and self-sustaining network for providing services to veterans.
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in Military VeteransBoth in the military and civilian life, people encounter traumatic occurrences that challenge their perception of the world or themselves.
- Latino Veterans’ Transition to Civilian Life in the USIt is proposed to investigate the dual transitioning of first-generation Latino migrants who are also former US military members.
- Student Veterans’ Experience: Photovoice MethodologyNikhil Tomar’s article discusses an analysis of the lived experience of student veterans that uses photovoice methodology.
- Veteran Treatment and Florida’s State StrategiesThe accessibility of health management services has been an issue for numerous vulnerable groups in Miami, FL.
- Veteran Health Administration Policy AnalysisThis policy analysis will attempt to identify alternatives to the existing veterans’ healthcare policy and evaluate them in terms of making healthcare more accessible.
- The Effect of Extra-Curricular Activities on the Academic Performance of Veteran StudentsThe current research utilizes a qualitative study to test if the participation in extra-curricular activities has a positive effect on the academic performance of veteran students.
- Opioid Crisis Effects on US VeteransThe current research aims at seeking answers to several research questions, concerning the opioids crisis and its effect on veterans, to overcome problems.
- Senator Rubio on Veteran Urgent Access to Mental Healthcare ActThe paper presents a mock interview with Marco Rubio, the U.S. Senator for the state of Florida. The interview refers to the Veteran Urgent Access to Mental Healthcare Act.
- Veterans’ Civilian Employment ExperiencesThis paper offers a critique of the article based on the criteria established by O’Brien, Harris, Beckman, Reed, and Cook.
- Transition Experiences of First-Generation Latino VeteransThis research project will investigate the lived experiences of first-generation Latino veterans who decided to stay in the US after military service.