specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Amazon
- The Amazon Rainforest, an Integral Component of the EnvironmentIf the Amazon rainforest disappears, the entire human race will likely suffer the same fate resulting from the climatic changes that would result.
- Amazon Company’s Customer ServiceAmazoon.com has a very well developed system of customer support and an easy to browse a website that memorizes one’s choices reflect the older requests.
- Amazon Company Performance EvaluationThe purpose of evaluating a company’s performance is to determine the efficacy of organizational strategies, the attained progress and goals, and provide recommendations.
- Amazon Information Systems (Amazon MIS) AnalysisAmazon.com has persisted in its innovation, especially in business strategy and information systems. In this research paper, the company connects these two aspects of business.
- Amazon’s Cargo Facilities and Implementation StepsAmazon should establish cargo facilities in Beijing, New Delhi, and Munich and introduce the prime delivery service in these regions, which will require a sound strategy.
- Amazon Company: Transportation and Logistics DepartmentAmazon is one of the leading online retailers. The network of cargo and fulfillment facilities in the USA is substantial, which has enabled the company to introduce the prime delivery service.
- Amazon Company’s Strategy and CustomizationAmazon’s profit has been boosted by its focus on streamlining operations and delivering better performance along with cost-effective cost reduction strategies.
- Amazon Company Advantages and DisadvantagesAmazon.com is a recent response to the traditional retailing business. The instant popularity of Amazon raised numerous objections among the proponents of traditional retailing.
- Amazon’s Sales and Marketing StrategiesThis essay explores Amazon’s sales and distribution model and marketing strategies that make it better than brick and mortar stores.
- Amazon Company Supply Chain Management PracticesThis paper entails a case study analysis of Amazon.com and assesses how the firm has implemented the concept of inventory management.
- IMDB, Wikipedia, Amazon Website Performance TestsThe analysis shows how IMDB, Wikipedia, Amazon websites work on a low-tier, mid-tier, high-tier phones, and desktop, and scores these websites using the scale at http//ready.mobi.
- Amazon Books and Barnes & Noble CompetitionThe paper concerns the rising influence of Amazon at the book distribution market and the competition between Amazon and Barnes & Noble publishing house.
- Amazon’s Supply Chain and Transportation InnovationsAmazon focuses on 3 “customer sets” that include “consumer customers, seller customers, and developer customers.” Its supply chain is characterized by significant diversification.
- Amazon Company’s Conditions of UseThe Amazon company’s conditions of use detail rules that have to be followed by its customers who want to use e-commerce services.
- Amazon’s Transportation and Logistics DepartmentAmazon is one of the top e-commerce companies selling products to people irrespective of their geographic locations.
- Amazon.com Company’s E-Commerce: Benefits and DrawbacksE-commerce is a process of doing business in the Internet. Amazon uses it by offering its customers music, toys, electronics, software, books, and clothes.
- Amazon Company: Organization and LeadershipWith electronic performance monitoring, a company like Amazon can supervise and analyze an employee’s activities in real-time.
- Amazon Company’s Supply Chain and Influences on ItThe paper discusses Amazon’s supply chain, and the impact of sales, operations planning, global sourcing, procurement, and e-commerce strategies on the supply chain.
- Amazon Dash Wand Product’s FeasibilityAmazon launched a dash wand that allows customers to scan barcodes of packages and add the goods directly to their carts.
- Zappos-Amazon Companies Merger: Organizational CultureThe acquisition of Zappos by Amazon is a good example of the complications of combining two companies that have different organizational cultures.
- Amazon vs. Walmart: Internet in the Retail IndustryThis paper discusses the recent development of retail through the main aspects of Porter’s Five Forces analysis and the growth of Amazon and Walmart.
- Amazon Inc.’s vs. Wal-Mart Stores Inc.’s InventoryThis paper seeks to carry out a comparative analysis of the two ratios for Amazon.com, Inc. and Wal-Mart Store, Inc.
- Amazon Corporation’s Radio Frequency IdentificationAmazon can embrace the power of RFID technology to become more competitive in the global online marketing sector.
- Amazon Company: RFID Technology Implementation PlanAn evidence-based Radio-Frequency Identification technology implementation plan is suggested by this paper that can make a difference for Amazon and support its business goals.
- Amazon Company’s Analysis of Success FactorsThe Amazon company has achieved immense success by entering the emerging market of online retailing with the appropriate timing.
- Amazon and Yahoo Companies’ DifferencesBoth Amazon and Yahoo! have forged alliances with other companies, with the former forming partnerships with such B & M companies like Office Depot and Toys “R” US.
- Amazon.com Inc.’s E-Business StrategyThis paper outlines the e-business strategy of Amazon.com, Inc., the largest online retailer in the world, in use in its functional areas.
- Amazon Company’s Competitive InfluenceThe need to offer a wide product line forms Amazon’s diversification strategy because the company has strived to reinvent itself through different product offering.
👍 Good Amazon Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Amazon Inc.’s Consolidation Process and Tax BenefitsThe paper applies theoretical information on consolidation to Amazon, Inc., by describing its corporate structure, the consolidation process, and tax benefits.
- Apple, Alphabet, Amazon Companies’ Design and SuccessThis paper prepares an executive summary of the strategic and organizational success factors of Apple, Alphabet, and Amazon.
- Amazon’s, Zara’s, Ocado’s E-Business ProcessesThis study explains Amazon’s core business model, discusses the business processes of Zara, and outlines the key strengths and weaknesses of Ocado.
- Amazon and eBay: E-Business Applications DevelopmentDespite the fact that the majority of the online stores were created at the end of the twentieth century, only a few of them possessed the continuing supremacy of Amazon and eBay.
- Amazon Human Resources StrategyBeing one of the largest and most successful companies in the world, Amazon.com constantly attracts the attention of potential employees, business partners, and competitors.
- Infrastructure as a Service by AmazonThe demand for cloud computing is proliferating due to its cost-efficiency, scalability, and simple management.
- Amazon: Local and Global MarketsThis paper examines the economic environment, the global presence, the effect of macroeconomic factors and recommend effective strategies for sustainable profitability of Amazon.
- Amazon’s E-Commerce StrategyAmazon’s latest IT/ IS strategy is a massive expansion of its e-commerce platform and creation of a new website to further encourage online-shopping.
- Team Management at AmazonAmazon is one of the leading e-commerce companies delivering various types of products to customers all around the world.
- Amazon Inc.’s Strategy and Financial ExpendituresConsidering that studying the experience of market giants can be practically relevant, the essay generalizes on the elements of Amazon’s strategy and financial expenditures.
- Cybersecurity for Amazon Web Services InfrastructureThis paper gives a detailed description of the best strategies and initiatives to maintain the security of data and services that reside on Amazon Web Services infrastructure.
- Amazon: Data Collection and OIPResting on the data acquired from surveys, Amazon should be recommended to reconsider its strategy for working with clients and improve its online services.
- Amazon.com Inc.’s Corporate ValuationThe company to be analyzed is Amazon.com, Inc., a listed company located in the United States that operates in the technology industry and the cyclical consumer market.
- Amazon.com Inc.’s Environmental ScanningEnvironmental scanning is associated with a deep understanding of the external force that provides change. The paper carries out environmental scanning of Amazon.com, Inc.
- Amazon’s Innovation, Sustainability, Global MarketThe paper is dedicated to the study of Amazon’s long-term goals and analyzing its strategies for future development.
- Amazon: Company AnalysisThis paper examines the above elements with a focus on Amazon, which is a globally recognized business located in Seattle, Washington.
- Amazon.com’s Strategy Implementation, Evaluation, ControlThe introduction of strategies, their evaluation, and control are important factors that enable the Amazon corporation to withstand high competition and extract stable profits.
- Auditing in Amazon: Risk Factors and Compliance IssuesThe Amazon’s income statement includes the structure of the company financial statement, the economic characteristic, and its marketing strategies for brand differentiation.
- Amazon Rainforest: Keystone, Invasive, Endangered SpeciesA biome selected to describe is a tropical rainforest biome and an ecosystem chosen is the Amazon rainforest. It is among the largest in the world with a wide variety of species.
- The Amazon Pollution and Its Effect on BirdsThe impact of the pollution of the Amazon on birds, their populations, and habits is significant and is the object of concern to many stakeholders.
- Medicinal Value of Tropical Rainforest Plants: A Reference to the Amazon RainforestsThe first medicinal plants were probably discovered accidentally when a person tried the edibility of a plant and in the process discovered that it cured him of an illness that he was suffering from.
- CRM Software in Amazon: GainsThe customer related management software that Amazon.com has developed was since its launch one of the most advanced technologies.
- Online Business: Amazon vs Traditional BooksellersThis paper compares Amazon’s online bookstore with traditional booksellers for the benefits of the former over the latter.
- International Business: Amazon.com Marketing StrategiesThis term paper focuses on the marketing strategies of Amazon.com and how it has contributed to its continual growth in the competitive e-Commerce.
- Impact of Acquisition: Amazon and Whole FoodsThe benefits of acquisition between Amazon and Whole Foods cannot be ignored. Both companies may discover new opportunities and improve their current positions in the market.
- Amazon Supply Chain Integration AnalysisAmazon is an example of a company that has managed to integrate its supply chain and benefit from it. It was not an easy process.
- Reliability of Amazon ReviewsAccording to the research by the ReviewMeta platform, a considerable percentage of all reviews from e-commerce leader Amazon were fake.
- The Providing of Amazon Prime WardrobeBy providing Prime Wardrobe, Amazon decreases functional and financial types of risk. When a customer can try clothes before buying them, he or she is more likely to order it.
🎓 Most Interesting Amazon Research Titles
- Amazon’s Information Management System: Description and AnalysisSince Amazon.com operates under the influence of the competitive e-commerce business environment and occupies a leading place, it must utilize up-to-date, useful technology.
- Amazon.com: Innovation StrategyInternet companies, like Amazon, build their business strategies on continuous involvement in innovative solutions that allow for creating sustainable competitive advantages.
- Omnichannel Strategies of AmazonActive use of digital technologies and social services creates a fundamentally new environment in which comfort is very important.
- Organizational Culture and Diversity: Zappos and AmazonThis paper attempts to assess the potential effectiveness of the M&A agreement between the medicines retailer Walgreens and American prescription drug provider CVS Health Corp CVS.
- Amazon Company: Brief Overview and AnalysisMaterial review and product experience demonstrate that Amazon tends to be among prominent actors in the marketing framework.
- Independent Contractors and Amazon: A Legal StudyThe report views the case of independent contractors who are guaranteed such rights as the right to contract, choose where to work, how to work, and manage their own business.
- Amazon: Elements of Marketing Mix and Business Success AnalysisThe approach to the marketing mix theory is changing dramatically due to the transformation of business processes and customer behavior.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS): Optimization PossibilitiesThe paper studies AWS diverse set of data storage services with different pricing strategies and performance characteristics, its virtual resources and hardware capacities.
- Environmental Sustainability Over Economic Development in the Amazon ForestThe following discussion addresses the article “Challenges for sustainable development in Brazilian Amazonia” concerning environmental conservation.
- Amazon as a Possible Cause of DisinflationAmazon functions in the digital market, which involved higher competition and does not require physical outlets.
- Amazon.com: The State of Information Technology and ManagementAt Amazon.com, the state of information system reveals that the company has gained a competitive advantage as the largest online retailer by using an e-commerce model of business.
- Customization as a Way of Working Amazon CompanyAmazon is a company that chooses customization as a way of working, and probably this is the reason it is so successful and famous among people.
- Amazon Supply Chain Management Overview and AnalysisThe history of Amazon’s development provided the world with a handout on how to manage the supply chain in a proper way. Amazon applied a push-pull strategy for its supply chain.
- Amazon: Investing in Decarbonizing TechnologyInvesting in decarbonizing technology can benefit humanity in the long run. It is possible that Amazon’s goal with these investments is to help humanity out of genuine altruism.
- Applying Analytic Techniques to Amazon BusinessThis paper aims to analyze Amazon company’s economic indicators to understand whether they have useful information regarding the business’s performance.
- Amazon Company’s Strategy Implementation OverviewAmazon is the leading online company in the world that has a significant number of loyal customers, has a rapid rate of sales growth, and is highly innovative.
- Amazon Versus Barnes and Noble in the Bookstore MarketBarnes and Noble and Amazon as bookstores may appear to represent a similar approach, they should be considered the opposite of each other in terms of business.
- Amazon, Inc. Balance Sheet Analysis and RecommendationA balance sheet is a financial statement that reflects what a business owns (assets), what it owes outsiders (liabilities), and its owners (equity).
- Business Letter to Amazon: The Amazon Key In-Home Kit LaunchThe idea to launch a new product, Amazon Key, has already attracted the attention of many people as it is a vital change in human and business relationships.
- Amazon’s Corporate Social Responsibility ReportAmazon Incorporated is an American multinational corporation that offers services in several areas, including artificial intelligence, e-commerce, and digital streaming.
- Analysis of Amazon Recruitment and StaffingThe paper will detail a recruitment plan and a selection plan of Amazon, including the tools and strategies to be used.
- Amazon Company’s Macro Environment AuditThe Amazon Company from the findings after interviewing Jeremy Kim and Jonathan White, who are senior managers of the company.
- Amazon.com’s Sustainable Competitive AdvantageAmazon.com, Inc. is the largest e-commerce company globally, and whose significant portion of its success relies on locational excellence.
- Amazon 2016 Annual Report AssessmentThe paper argues Amazon’s 2016 Annual Report for its shareholders allows evaluation of the company’s strategic management over roughly two decades.
- Amazon Organization’s Management and CultureAmazon’s management culture has always been the cultivation of new standards through the application of technological innovation.
- Drivers of Change in the Context of AmazonThis report aims to analyze the significance of drivers of change in the context of Amazon, and the technological, demographic, and socio-economic changes taking place.
- Message From Jeff Bezos to Amazon ShareholdersBezos addresses the stakeholders of Amazon, the online shopping platform most famous for selling books. This paper analyzes message from Jeff Bezos to Amazon shareholders.
- Amazon Approach to Management and Performance EvaluationAmazon is one of the most influential tech giants on the planet, and its market capitalization is similar to that of Microsoft and Google.