tailored to your instructions
for only $13.00 $11.05/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Manufacturing
- Marketing and Manufacturing Strategies RoleThough the gap between the marketing approach and the production process in the organization may seem rather large, the choice of a marketing strategy, in fact, defines the manufacturing one largely.
- Riordan Manufacturing’s HR Marketing ServicesThe main objective of the plan was identified as motivating employees in order to improve their productivity.
- The Clarinet History, Manufacturers and ComposersThe clarinet was invented in the beginning of the 18th century. In a century after its invention great composers created amazing classical pieces for the said instrument.
- Riordan Manufacturing Virtual OrganizationRiordan is primarily a business to business manufacturing company. Some of the company’s clients include appliance manufacturers, aircraft manufacturers, as well as car companies.
- Strategies in Manufacturing and Service OperationsIn manufacturing companies, customer involvement is usually less intense, and communication with consumers is of auxiliary character.
- Good Mark Company: Manufacturing Industry AnalysisThis paper provides a strategic analysis of the manufacturing industry. To concretize the analysis, Good Mark, a manufacturing company in Hong Kong is used.
- US Car Manufacturing: International Promotion MixThe car manufacturing industry in the United States of America is quite competitive as the business environment in the country has transformed significantly.
- Abasco Inc.’s Manufacturing Unit and Industrial ProgressDespite the reasonable approach toward information management of Abasco, Inc, the lack of reasonable resource allocation may jeopardize the organization’s efficacy.
- Dell Company’s Manufacturing and Just-in-Time ModelThe integration of the LP and the JIT principles into the organizational performance allows DELL to fulfill the goal of strengthening its competitive position in the market.
- Sustainability in the Manufacturing Company ContextThe Six Sigma approach allows for the promotion of the lean manufacturing principles in entrepreneurship and, therefore, supporting the principle of sustainable resources usage.
- Lenovo and DHL Express Companies: Manufacturing and ServiceThis essay outlines the manufacturing and service processes for the smartphone division of Lenovo Group Ltd., and logistics services company DHL Express.
- Can Hospitals Manufacture Drugs in the US?The purpose of the initiative is to force the drug market to drop prices and compete fairly by introducing a new force to destabilize the existing monopoly of a few large companies.
- Melbourne Manufacturing Company’s Hedging OptionsAs the CFO of Melbourne Manufacturing, Shiela Forbes needs to draw a conclusion on whether to hedge while realizing the sale of a turbine generator.
- State Manufacturing’s Pricing and Decision-MakingIn this document, the sales manager offers assistance in the decision-making process, describing options for analyzing and determining the export price of CIF.
- ANOVA Company’s Failures in ManufacturingThe adoption of ANOVA is one of the means to locate a hindrance in the manufacturing process and remove it to improve the performance of a company.
- Chinese Manufacturing Superpower and Industrial GrowthChina is currently the largest manufacturing economy in the world. However, its position as a manufacturing superpower will come to an end sooner than predicted.
- Quality Evolution in Auto Manufacturing IndustrySince its first appearance at the end of the 19th century, the automobile has come a long way not only in its appearance and technical capabilities but also in quality standards.
- Materials and Processes in ManufacturingIn grinding, it is highly important to know properties of different materials. For this purpose, various standard and non-standard methods are used.
- The Manufacturing Sector of SingaporeSingapore is a country that has relied on the manufacturing industry to develop its economy. Singapore will rely on the manufacturing sector to balance trade with its business partners.
- Ethical Manufacturing and Technology TrendsThe ethical manufacturing aiming at the elimination of human discrimination at the workplace seems to be an essential step in establishing ethics across societies.
- China’s Economic Growth and ManufacturingThe enhanced economic growth, which China is currently experiencing, coexists with a drop in the manufacturing entrepreneurships’ performance.
- Recruitment for Customer Service and ManufacturingThere are many options for human resource managers to find skilled employees. Some methods of recruitment prove more efficient than others.
- Management Issues in Manufacturing CompanyIn order to lead a firm to success, much attention should be paid to the position and responsibilities of a manager.
- The Theory of Constraints: Manufacturing MethodologyThis report will investigate the fundamentals of the Theory of Constraints, apply it to a manufacturing process, and examine the associated challenges involved in the process.
👍 Good Manufacturing Research Topics & Essay Examples
as little as 3 hours
- Procurement Management in Car ManufacturersFor any project to be implemented, resources are needed. These can be either services or materials required to accomplish the project.
- ABC Manufacturing Company’s ProjectIn this project, ABC Manufacturing Company is planning to put up a new warehouse that uses Automated Storage and Retrieval System (AS/RS).
- Chip Manufacturer’s Production SpecificationsTo identify the company’s ability to produce the chips of the designated size, the production manager should consider the data such as the p-value and the confidence coefficient.
- Quality Standards in Manufacturing and Service IndustriesImplementation of the ISO 9000 system in both manufacturing and services also has a number of similarities between these organizations.
- Electric Vehicles in the UK Automotive Manufacturing IndustryThe statistics show that the international manufacturers of engines have a higher tendency of locating their car manufacturing plants in the UK than other nations.
- Cell Manufacturing Setup: Project ManagementTo ensure the project is effectively managed, various tools of analysis such as risk management tools and following previous project precedents will be used.
- Robotics in Manufacturing: Social and Ethical ImplicationsThe field of robotics has been growing tremendously over the last three decades, as occasioned by the technological revolution of the late 20th century.
- Industrial Age: Manufacturing MachineryIndustrial Age can be defined as the time when people became actively engaged in the development of manufacturing machinery.
- Furniture Manufacturing in the UAEFollowing the analysis of the present market situation, it was found that Abu Dhabi attracts a great number of tourists annually, and there is a focus on opening new hotels and redesigning hotel rooms.
- Poka-Yoke Proofing in Non-Manufacturing’ SystemsPoka-Yoke is one of the approaches to quality which helps organizations to avoid errors and mistakes by putting certain limits on operations.
- Shoelace Manufacturing Company’s Supply Chain ManagementThis paper is a review of the supply chain management process in a shoelace manufacturing company. It will draw out a supply chain process map for the product.
- The Ohio’s Manufacturing Environment: Lost Time Accident RatesThis study seeks to consider the positive impact of correlation between lost time accidents and corporations’ annual profit share margin in the Ohio manufacturing industry.
- T-Shirt Manufacturing: 4 Important FactorsThe paper explains the four major factors which help to understand the different operations of a T-shirt manufacturing company.
- Scheduling and Supply Chain in ManufacturingThe major types of manufacturing processes are a job shop, batch shop, assembly, and continuous. The selection of an optimal manufacturing process is crucial for cost reduction.
- Cigarettes Manufacturers Should Be ProhibitedThe manufacturing of the cigarettes should be banned with immediate effect. Cigarette smoking has brought about more than enough miseries within the societies.
- Level 5 Manufacturing: Pros and Cons of the ModeLevel 5 manufacturing entails the assembly of a desktop PC assembly, floppy disc, and fan. This mode has many disadvantages and disadvantages that are discussed in the paper.
- Values That the ISO9000 Can Bring to Riordan ManufacturingAs for the issues of implementation of the ISO standards, Riordan Manufacturing company has a huge experience in providing means and methods for the management system.
- Improvement to Supply Chain Process in Riordan ManufacturingThe company wants to introduce effective supply chain management initiatives for increasing the key values of the company.
- Riordan Manufacturing Company’s Process DesignThe Riordan manufacturing company is a plastic manufacturing company. The company has a focused research and development process.
- A Manufacturing Plant in the Global MarketplaceThe discussion is generalized to all types of manufacturing plants. For any specific kind of plant, there might be some added aspects.
- Sony’s Projector Manufacturing Market in 1989The competitive situation on the projector market considering Electrohome production in 1989 and the strategy applied by Sony will be discussed in the present essay.
- Safety & Lean: One Manufacturer’s Lessons Learned and Best PracticesA lot of organizations noticed the enhancement of business performance after the shift from traditional methods of production to lean methods of production.
- The Forward Contract: The Eduction of Manufacturing CapabilitiesIn India and Brazil the company can lose the revenue, and it can use futures as hedging in order to preserve the same amount of revenue.
- The Main Goal of Lean Thinking and ManufacturingThe main goal of lean thinking and manufacturing is to lower the expenses as much as possible to make the productions more profitable.
🌶️ Hot Manufacturing Ideas to Write about
- Supply Chain Management of the Sandwich Manufacturing CompanyThe paper asses supply chain management of the sandwich manufacturing company, specifically, push and pull management philosophies.
- Implementing New Business Models in the Manufacturing IndustryThis paper gives a detailed analysis of the implementation of additional business models in the manufacturing industry.
- Acme Manufacturing Company and Employees’ SafetyAMC is concerned about its employees’ safety and needs to analyze its workplace. This report details the findings from evaluating the company’s ergonomics of the packing line.
- The Hydrostatic and Hydraulics System of Acme Manufacturing CoThe following report presents detailed information addressing the prevailing circumstances of the fire suppressing and the Hydrostatic and hydraulics system of Acme Manufacturing Co.
- The Resources Dependency Theory (RDT): Clothing Manufacturing OrganizationsThis paper aims to analyze the resources dependency theory (RDT) within the context of clothing manufacturing organizations.
- Motivation and Manufacturing JobsFactories nowadays are indeed more mechanized and automated, but it should eventually lead to market expansion, which, in turn, will produce more jobs.
- Nike Inc.’s Marketing and Manufacturing PrinciplesThis paper is an outline of the research of Nike and its impact on the global economy, social and political conditions, and marketing trends.
- Reverse Logistics in Pharmaceutical Industry: Handling Products Back to the ManufacturerReverse logistics plays an enormous part in the pharmaceutical industry as poor-quality goods must be delivered safely back to the final disposition point.
- Cellular Manufacturing AnalysisThis paper has discovered the factors which have a say in the successful and well-organized implementation of Lean manufacturing through the use of cellular manufacturing.
- Cryptography System for B Manufacturing CompanyThis assignment includes a critical assessment and analysis of cryptographic protocols that can be implemented to secure a system.
- Nike Inc.’s Sustainable Manufacturing AssessmentGrowing competition poses challenges for Nike in terms of supply chain management and sustainable development.
- Good Manufacturing Practices for PharmaceuticalsCreating conditions for the safe production of pharmaceuticals is a practice that has evolved significantly due to the introduction of modern approaches to the manufacturing process.
- Tropical Juice Manufacturing Company BrandTropical juice manufacturing company is an institution involved in producing and processing freshly blended fruit such as mango, passion, apple, among others.
- Manufacturing Dimethyl Ether From MethanolThis report analyzes the viability of manufacturing dimethyl ether from methanol by heating it and converting it to dimethyl ether and water.
- Frito-Lay’s Manufacturing Facility and InnovationsFrito-Lay’s approach to solving the problem of introducing new equipment is thorough training of personnel to ensure the preparedness to function in current conditions.
- Responding to Threats Posed by Offshore ManufacturingThe main goal of the study is to identify the criteria that fashion corporations consider to manage supply chain risks, which are a part of offshore manufacturing.
- Manufacturing Systems DesignThe automation of the company’s manufacturing facility will be the right step in maximizing production, which will enhance the company’s profits.
- Internet of Things in Manufacturing SystemThe introduction and use of the Internet of Things can further increase the efficiency of the manufacturing system.
- Employee Turnover in ManufacturingReducing personnel turnover in the industrial sector is one of the most significant management problems. Reducing unwanted turnover is the goal of every organization
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Parts Manufacturer ApprovalAirlines conduct periodical MROs (maintenance, repair and overhaul) to upgrade the reliability and airworthiness of their aircraft.
- How Planning Plays a Role in Whirlpool’s Manufacturing ProcessWhirlpool corporation is one of the leading companies in the manufacturing of kitchenware and laundry products. Discussion of how planning plays a role in the manufacturing process.
- Ethical Problem of Using Slave Labor in ManufacturingModern globalization has ensured that people can get products from all over the world. The purpose of this essay is to outline this ethical dilemma and the ways it can be addressed.
- Cell Phone Manufacturers Legal Responsibility Regarding Cell Phone RadiationAt the moment, cellphone manufactures are not required by FCC to reveal the levels of radiation of the cellphones that they manufacture.
🎓 Most Interesting Manufacturing Research Titles
you can get a custom-written
according to your instructions
- Business Continuity Plan for Riordan Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Exports From Brazil: Determinants and Consequences
- Financial Audit and Laramie Wire Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Firms’ Decisions Regarding Retiree Health Insurance
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing and Management
- Manufacturing Industry and Economic Growth in Latin America
- Love, Pickup Trucks, and Lost Manufacturing Jobs
- Manufacturing Industry and Fair Trade in Australia
- Industrial Robots and Manufacturing Automation
- Long-Run Profit Maximization in the Turkish Manufacturing Sector
- Manufacturing Jobs: Implications for Income Inequality
- Blue Ridge Manufacturing Company Analysis
- Machine and Labor Flexibility in Manufacturing Networks
- Information Technology and Manufacturing Today
- Manufacturing and Activity Based Costing
- Globalization and the Impact Onus Manufacturing
- Differences Between Manufacturing and Service Organisations
- Manufacturing and Economic Growth in Developing Countries, 1950–2005
- Financial Forecasting Riordan Manufacturing
- Dell Built-To-Order Has Revolutionized Manufacturing
- Working Towards Agile Manufacturing in the UK Industry
- Manufacturing Investment and Taxation in the Nordic Countries
- Computer Manufacturing Industry Analysis
- Manufacturing and Supplier Roles in Product Development
- Lean Manufacturing and Its Effect on Businesses