specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Military
- Customs and Courtesies in the Military: Survey FeedbackUse of survey feedback as a means of improving safety culture and consciousness in the U. S. army has increased staff awareness of safety and risks while on and off-duty.
- Political Issues: The United States MilitaryThe military has one of the most advanced technologies in the world, as soldiers have to face the harshest conditions in their service and general life.
- Military Medical Assets UsageIn case of an emergency, not only the ability of the military services to locate and utilize the required sources, but also the capability of the military people to cooperate.
- Military Bases on Okinawa: Impact on EconomyThe American military based on the territory of Japan, Okinawa in particular, has a certain impact on the country’s economic and political relations.
- Automated vs. Military Pitot Static TesterThe report proposes that the Military Pitot Static Model is much better than the 6300 model. However, diligence should be observed depending on the aircraft that is being tested.
- When Is the Use of Military Force Justified?Current justification of the use of military force is quite reasonable, but it is still far too loose for being used only in the instances that cannot be addressed with the help of diplomacy.
- Stealth Aircraft Support in the United States MilitaryThis paper will argue that maintaining an edge on military technology and the air force is crucial for the US by giving reasons why it is important for the US military to have stealth aircrafts.
- Military Policy that Should Be ChangedThe military is a secret organization that does not disclose its activities to the public, mainly because of the strict rules and regulations. Some of how things are conducted ought to be changed.
- Justification for the Use of Military ForceMilitary intervention was a feasible alternative for averting external aggression in the past, and it is still the most viable option for fighting global terrorism.
- US Military SpendingThe US federal government allocates excess resources to its military, and some money could assist in other areas of the economy.
- Napoleon’s Achievements and Military CampaignsNapoleon was one of the greatest men in the history of humanity. Being a brilliant commander, he managed to win a number of significant battles and create new efficient strategies.
- The Role of Soft Skills in Military OperationsSoft skills are built upon hard skills but include communication skills and sociocultural competence necessitated by the nature of military operations.
- The Great Depression and Military SpendingThe Great Depression had a devastating impact on the US economy. But military spending could be consider the main tool of it ended and promoting the growth of the industrial sector.
- Stress in the MilitaryA study conducted by the Careercast.com in 2013 indicated that the military working environment was characterized by numerous stressors.
- Bereaved Military Children: Group InterventionBereavement is one of the most stressful events, and it is closely linked to anxiety, depression, fear, aggressiveness, and regression.
- Discipline Implementation in Military EnvironmentThe state of the army leaves much to be desired regarding the discipline levels and the allocation of the army resources. Immediate actions should be taken to handle the problem.
- Military on the US Southern BorderEven serving at the southern border, the military will not be able to serve all issues associated with the case of Mexico.
- Military Personnel and Psychological RisksResearchers have discovered that the sense of loneliness is one of the risk factors that potentially cause various mental disorders among active-duty soldiers.
- Training and Development in Military UnitsThis discussion examines how powerful training and development programs focusing on the use of technological apps can improve the efficiency of a military organization or unit.
- Military Treatment, Success, and Diverse GroupsThis paper highlights the correlation between the integration of the micro and macro-sociological theories and the successful treatment of diverse groups.
👍 Good Military Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- American Military Approaches in the EastThis work discusses questions related to the Korean War, US military approaches in Vietnam, Vietnamization, the Arab-Israeli war, and the American way of war.
- WWI and Interwar Military InnovationsWWI triggered the development of an array of interwar military innovations. Today specialization is common in contemporary military forces.
- The Massive Military’s Layoff of the Obama AdministrationThis paper discusses the massive layoff within the military during the Obama administration using the four-frame model.
- Military Veterans’ Mental Health NeedsThe topic of the study concerns the mental health needs of veterans who suffer different types of disorders as the result of their military service.
- The King Fahd Military Medical Complex: Patient ImprovementThis report discusses decrease length of stay and improve patient workflow at the King Fahd Military Medical Complex’s accident and emergency department.
- Strategic Thinking and Military LessonsStrategic thinking enables a person to reach levels that one could have otherwise not reached if they were to work in a conventional manner.
- Military Organization: Leveraging Human CapitalThe discussion outlines various approaches that can be used in the targeted military organization to leverage human capital.
- Management Styles in the Military FieldOrganizations want to outperform their competitors and choose management styles that fit their organizational and market realities.
- Asian International Politics and Military ConflictsThe Cold War mentality of Japan was that of strengthening ties with Western powers to contain other Asian emerging powers.
- American Military Management Systems AssessmentAdequate assessment of sources of potential threats can increase national safety with regard to numerous messages that are used by terrorists.
- Military Human Resource Professionals: Activities OptimizationCivilian and military managers are the members of the team that is responsible for appropriate and effective services offered to people who are engaged in military life.
- The Level of Military Service Organization in the USThe paper analysis the idea to optimize the core activities of military HR professionals to the level that is demonstrated by the representatives from the Department of Defense (DOD).
- Military Social Worker’s Qualities and SkillsThis essay describes personal and leadership qualities that need to have in the perfect candidate for being a military social worker.
- Military Commissions and Terrorism PreventionThe measures aimed at reducing the spread of international terrorism should align with international laws. The legal authority of military commissions should be discussed.
- United States Military Veteran Suicides and CausesResearchers have not agreed on the exact causes of suicide cases in the US military. Initially, it was assumed that deployment was a risk factor for this behavior.
- Fire Support Planning in MilitaryFire support planning is an efficient practice aimed at improved cooperation and coordination between all fire teams.
- Sexual Harassment and Assault in the MilitaryThe marines are extremely negatively disposed towards the presence of female soldiers in their combat formations.
- Alexander the Great as a Military GeneralWhereas some sources claim that Alexander’s military tactics borrowed heavily from those of his father, Philip II of Macedonia, there are critics who believe that they did not.
- Unity of Command in Military Operation AnacondaThe major purpose of the unity of command is to arrange the effective operation of various forces under the authority of a single commander.
- When Military Force Is JustifiedThe use of military force should be the last option after all other dispute resolution mechanisms have failed. This paper discusses cases where military force is justified.
- Technology Influences That Affect the MilitaryThis work is aimed at identifying significant factors that influence the activities of the military and modern national security standards.
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in Military VeteransBoth in the military and civilian life, people encounter traumatic occurrences that challenge their perception of the world or themselves.
- Social Adaptation of Former Military MembersSocial adaptation to civilian life of former members of the military is a unique and significant area of inquiry.
- Transitioning from Military to Civilian LifePeople who have participated in a war, killed someone, or became injured due to others’ actions take much time to recover.
- Transforming Military Logistic Systems in the Department of DefenseTechnology has indeed helped resolve some of the world’s greatest challenges. For this reason, it is viable to argue that tech can be used to solve challenges faced within supply chain management.
- Positive Psychology for Military LeadershipLeadership in the military is a complex task given the adverse working environment of officers especially during and after deployment.
- Military Drones: Innovation ProjectUnmanned aerial vehicles have revolutionized modern-day wars and the approach that is used to collect data, especially in locations deemed unsafe for military personnel.
- Transitioning From Military to Civilian LifeAs the target audience for this study, first-generation Latinos are involved, who have completed military service and moved on to civilian life.
- Generation Kill: Stanley McChrystal’s Military ApproachMcChrystal reorganized the approach American Special Forces took towards operations. Some people praise his achievements in creating a superior precision killing machine.