specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Democracy
- Democracy and National Economic Performance in ChinaThe economic growth in China may lead to further democratization, as the accumulation of wealth causes the need for protecting it by means of democratic institutions.
- Representative Democracy and Its Crisis in EuropeRepresentative democracy is believed to be an elementary principal. But the current representation system crisis in Europe augments from the oligarchy form of democracy.
- Political Culture: Failure of Democracy in IraqThis essay explains why the concepts of democracy would be extremely difficult to establish in Iraq. The essay explains the dynamics of ethnic composition of Iraq.
- How Wealth Inequality Affects Democracy in AmericaThe purpose of this study is to explore how wealth inequality affects democracy in America and what the perceptions of that influence are.
- Democracy in America Between 1780 and 1830Early democracy was mostly seen in changes in the leadership of the United States since the different candidates who took leadership had different administration methods.
- Political Sciences: Building Global DemocracyThis author claims that the declaration of Montenegro an independent state in 2006 triggered other stateless territories to demand their sovereignty and separation.
- Plato’s “Republic” – What Is Democracy?An idealized version of a parliamentary government is the redefinition of democracy. Plato failed to see the possibility of transforming ordinary people into intelligent members of the electorate.
- Representative Democracy and Its CrisisCases of crises associated with representative democracy include dictatorship, oligarchy, officials pursuing their own ambitions, and bribing of representatives.
- Industrial Revolution, Democracy and EqualityThe impact of the industrial revolution on society should not be understated. It transformed mostly agrarian economies into those oriented towards goods and services.
- Representative Democracy Crisis: Causes and ResponsesRepresentative democracy is believed to be an elementary principal. But the current representation system crisis in Europe augments from the oligarchy form of democracy.
- “Democracy in America” by Alexis de TocquevilleIn the first volume of Democracy in America, Alexis de Tocqueville focuses on the origins of the constitution of the United States which gives rise to the democracy.
- The Concept of Democracy in Political TheoryThis paper includes a critical review of interdisciplinary research on the origins of democracy, its economic impact, and the concept of rights.
- The Arab Spring: New Patterns for DemocracyArab Spring is the name that is commonly used for protests and rebellions that take place against the government, which often lead to violence and loss of life.
- French Revolution as a Turning Point to DemocracyThe French Revolution is usually credited with overturning the monarchy characterized by royal absolutism and enforcing the Republic instead.
- Natural Resources and Democracy in Political EconomyThe researches present findings of the association between democracy and natural resources in the political economy. The works have theoretical and empirical underpinnings.
- Nigerian Democracy and National Economic PerformanceTo showcase how democracy and economic performance can relate to each other, the case of Nigeria could serve as an example.
- Pauli Murray’s Contribution to American DemocracyPauli Murray’s contribution to the development of American and world democracy is significant and undeniable. She was an effective advocate for civil and gender rights.
- India and Brazil Democracy AnalysisIndia and Brazil are two countries that are widely analyzed for their democratic practices. Their choice may be due to the reforms they have done over the years to become democratic nations.
- Jacksonian Democracy and Manifest DestinyCombining the qualities that might seem incompatible, Jackson became a powerful leader that could promote change in the political and economic environment of the time.
- Indian Democracy and National Economic PerformanceThis work examines the impact of the political organization on the successful national economic performance of India that implies steady growth in all economic spheres.
👍 Good Democracy Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Wealth Inequality Effects on American DemocracyThere are indications that the legislators are quite unresponsive to the needs of the poor Americans. The impacts of wealth inequality on democracy are discussed in this paper.
- Russian Democracy and Political StabilityDemocracy in Russia is a widely disputed topic because the government exercises many anti-democratic practices to control the political situation in the country.
- US Democracy and Its Media RepresentationThis paper unravels the relationship between the media and democracy and explores the nature of democracy in the US as depicted from news articles and the literature.
- Dream Act as an Institution of American DemocracyThis paper looks at the DREAM (Development, Relief, and Education for the Alien Minors) Act as an institution of American democracy and its role in making the US better.
- The Concept of Democracy as a Historical FiascoThere are a number of reasons to consider democracy the most ineffective method of running a country. The realities of a modern living deem the concept of democracy hopelessly outdated.
- South African Democracy and National Economic PerformanceIn South Africa, the shift towards democracy has been characterized by a notable range of outcomes. The economic and social progress which has been achieved.
- Democracy in the United StatesThis paper will discuss democracy in the United States. It will determine how the United States exercises democracy and how it violates justice.
- Brazil’s Democracy and National Economic PerformanceBrazil’s economic performance was occurring simultaneously with political development and was affected significantly by the political regime.
- Direct Democracy from Rousseau’s PerspectiveThis paper analyzes the notion of the social contract in a democratic society, defines aspects of inequality, and differentiates Rousseau’s vision of aristocracy and democracy.
- Federalism, Consociational Democracy, GovernmentThough federalism and consociational democracy overlap in many aspects, some distinctive features that divide them into two distinct terms.
- Sexism, Democracy, and ModernizationThe system of government and the implementation of a new ideology positively affect the rights of women, so between sexism, democracy, and modernization exist interdependence.
- American Foreign Policy Exporting DemocracyAmerican foreign policy is designed to meet several international goals but the priority areas over the years have been national security and defense.
- Democracy Principles in the United StatesThis essay will provide four reasons as to why the US was not built on the principles of democracy and has not genuinely complied with them to date.
- Is the United States a Model Democracy?The US is a model democracy because it holds free, frequent, and inclusive elections, its citizens enjoy a wide range of individual freedoms and rights.
- Special Interest Groups as a Threat to DemocracySpecial interest groups are smaller communities within larger ones that promote specific interests attributed to their members.
- The Birth of the United States’ DemocracyThis paper discusses the theme of American democracy to understand its origins, why it was important, and who was involved in the process starting from 1776.
- American Democracy and Landmark Supreme Court CasesThis essay ponders the key values of American democracy and describes landmark Supreme Court cases that have contributed to the formation of the political system.
- How South Africa Is Developing a DemocracyThe lack of democratization within South African society can be seen as the primary problem that has to be managed for democratic principles to be established within the republic.
- How Botswana Is Developing a DemocracyTo avoid the system of authoritarian rule, Botswana people will require reinforcing the influence of its Democratic Party and other political alliances.
- How Lebanon Is Developing a DemocracyLebanon has quite a history of fighting for democratic values. The civil war that took place in 1975 and lasted for 15 years left a huge mark on citizens’ economic well-being.
- How Russian Federation Is Developing a DemocracyAlmost 30 years after, the modern political regime in Russia cannot be referred to as a democratic one, as its leader is represented by only one political party.
- Belarus: Developing a DemocracyBelarus is one of the states that requires political changes to ensure that its citizens are given indefeasible rights to which they are entitled according to the basic principles of democracy.
- Russian Federation: Political History and DemocracyThe present paper will outline the key events in the political history of the Russian Federation and the barriers faced by the country in achieving democracy.
- Russian Federation: Developing a DemocracyAs one of the advanced developing countries, Russian Federation also passes through the stage of democracy establishment.
- The Socratic Identification of Knowledge and Athenian DemocracyIt is clear that knowledge and wisdom are essential ingredients of life worth living because ignorance and the lack of understanding make life similar to animals.
- Illiberal Democracy in Hungary and TurkeyToday in Hungary and Turkey one can observe the process of establishment of the so-called illiberal democracy, although with different roots and manifestations.
- Dominican Republic Developing a DemocracyThe author presents the facts from the history of the Dominican Republic, the barriers to building democracy in the country, and solutions in this way.