specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Democracy
- Democracy and National Economic Performance in ChinaThe economic growth in China may lead to further democratization, as the accumulation of wealth causes the need for protecting it by means of democratic institutions.
- Political Parties in the Democratic WorldParty systems are important aspects of functional democracies and they are almost indispensable to any democracy because they serve as avenues of expression of the needs of the people.
- Representative Democracy and Its Crisis in EuropeRepresentative democracy is believed to be an elementary principal. But the current representation system crisis in Europe augments from the oligarchy form of democracy.
- Political Culture: Failure of Democracy in IraqThis essay explains why the concepts of democracy would be extremely difficult to establish in Iraq. The essay explains the dynamics of ethnic composition of Iraq.
- How Wealth Inequality Affects Democracy in America?The purpose of this study is to explore how wealth inequality affects democracy in America and what the perceptions of that influence are.
- Democracy in America Between 1780 and 1830Early democracy was mostly seen in changes in the leadership of the United States since the different candidates who took leadership had different administration methods.
- Political Sciences: Building Global DemocracyThis author claims that the declaration of Montenegro an independent state in 2006 triggered other stateless territories to demand their sovereignty and separation.
- Plato’s “Republic” – What Is Democracy?An idealized version of a parliamentary government is the redefinition of democracy. Plato failed to see the possibility of transforming ordinary people into intelligent members of the electorate.
- Representative Democracy and Its CrisisCases of crises associated with representative democracy include dictatorship, oligarchy, officials pursuing their own ambitions, and bribing of representatives.
- Democratic Leadership and Management StyleThe paper analyzes democratic leadership as the management style adopted by the author’s group, and approach to management indicated by the management style questionnaire.
- Industrial Revolution, Democracy and EqualityThe impact of the industrial revolution on society should not be understated. It transformed mostly agrarian economies into those oriented towards goods and services.
- Representative Democracy Crisis: Causes and ResponsesRepresentative democracy is believed to be an elementary principal. But the current representation system crisis in Europe augments from the oligarchy form of democracy.
- “Democracy in America” by Alexis de TocquevilleIn the first volume of Democracy in America, Alexis de Tocqueville focuses on the origins of the constitution of the United States which gives rise to the democracy.
- Democratic Communities and Third-Party Conflict Management“Democratic communities and third-party conflict management” notes that domestic political structures of states-neighbors influence the politics of disputants.
- The Concept of Democracy in Political TheoryThis paper includes a critical review of interdisciplinary research on the origins of democracy, its economic impact, and the concept of rights.
- The Arab Spring: New Patterns for DemocracyArab Spring is the name that is commonly used for protests and rebellions that take place against the government, which often lead to violence and loss of life.
- French Revolution as a Turning Point to DemocracyThe French Revolution is usually credited with overturning the monarchy characterized by royal absolutism and enforcing the Republic instead.
- Natural Resources and Democracy in Political EconomyThe researches present findings of the association between democracy and natural resources in the political economy. The works have theoretical and empirical underpinnings.
- Nigerian Democracy and National Economic PerformanceTo showcase how democracy and economic performance can relate to each other, the case of Nigeria could serve as an example.
- Pauli Murray’s Contribution to American DemocracyPauli Murray’s contribution to the development of American and world democracy is significant and undeniable. She was an effective advocate for civil and gender rights.
- India and Brazil Democracy AnalysisIndia and Brazil are two countries that are widely analyzed for their democratic practices. Their choice may be due to the reforms they have done over the years to become democratic nations.
- Roosevelt and Hitler: Democrat and DictatorThe paper analyzes the views of Roosevelt and Hitler on the causes of problems they faced and the possible ways of resolving them.
- Jacksonian Democracy and Manifest DestinyCombining the qualities that might seem incompatible, Jackson became a powerful leader that could promote change in the political and economic environment of the time.
- Indian Democracy and National Economic PerformanceThis work examines the impact of the political organization on the successful national economic performance of India that implies steady growth in all economic spheres.
- Wealth Inequality Effects on American DemocracyThere are indications that the legislators are quite unresponsive to the needs of the poor Americans. The impacts of wealth inequality on democracy are discussed in this paper.
- Russian Democracy and Political StabilityDemocracy in Russia is a widely disputed topic because the government exercises many anti-democratic practices to control the political situation in the country.
- The Problems of Democratic Transition and ConsolidationThe Problems of Democratic Transition and Consolidation: Southern Europe, South America, and Post-Communist Europe book by Linz and Stepan explore the issue of democratic transitions.
- US Democracy and Its Media RepresentationThis paper unravels the relationship between the media and democracy and explores the nature of democracy in the US as depicted from news articles and the literature.
👍 Good Democracy Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Democrats and Republicans in the New York StateThe state of New York is characterized by two strong political parties, namely the Democrats and the Republicans.
- Dream Act as an Institution of American DemocracyThis paper looks at the DREAM (Development, Relief, and Education for the Alien Minors) Act as an institution of American democracy and its role in making the US better.
- The Concept of Democracy as a Historical FiascoThere are a number of reasons to consider democracy the most ineffective method of running a country. The realities of a modern living deem the concept of democracy hopelessly outdated.
- South African Democracy and National Economic PerformanceIn South Africa, the shift towards democracy has been characterized by a notable range of outcomes. The economic and social progress which has been achieved.
- Democratic Views on Pro-ImmigrationImmigration can occur in two forms – legal and illegal, and while the latter form is majorly opposed and fought against, the former is treated from several different perspectives.
- Democracy in the United StatesThis paper will discuss democracy in the United States. It will determine how the United States exercises democracy and how it violates justice.
- Opioid Crisis Policy by Democrats and RepublicansAs soon as Democrats and Republicans refrain from confrontations, opportunities for addressing the opioid crisis in the United States will be open.
- Brazil’s Democracy and National Economic PerformanceBrazil’s economic performance was occurring simultaneously with political development and was affected significantly by the political regime.
- Direct Democracy from Rousseau’s PerspectiveThis paper analyzes the notion of the social contract in a democratic society, defines aspects of inequality, and differentiates Rousseau’s vision of aristocracy and democracy.
- Democratic Theory Questions: “Missing and Murdered”This essay picks out four key issues that arise from reading the text by Laoucan-Massimo and Canoe titled, “Missing and Murdered: What it will take for Indigenous Women to Feel Safe”.
- Federalism, Consociational Democracy, GovernmentThough federalism and consociational democracy overlap in many aspects, some distinctive features that divide them into two distinct terms.
- Revolutionary Communism vs. Democratic SocialismRevolutionary communism and democratic socialism are examples of political ideologies that were byproducts of Marxism.
- Globalization and Democratization RelationshipThis paper explores the existing relationship between democracy and globalization. It focuses on democratization, globalization and their imperativeness.
- Australia’s Liberal Democratic SystemThis paper studies how Australia’s Liberal Democratic system that is a keystone of social policy in the country, enhances and or limits the well-being of its citizens.
- Contemporary Democratic Ideals and Christian TraditionIn the given paper, democracy will be regarded as the value-based ideal of social order that implies the presence of a particular worldview aligned with it.
- Sexism, Democracy, and ModernizationThe system of government and the implementation of a new ideology positively affect the rights of women, so between sexism, democracy, and modernization exist interdependence.
- Pro-Democratic Political Position in the USA certain political position makes a person more involved in the regulation of social, economical, and political processes in the country.
- Mass Culture and DemocratizationMass culture is a topic viewed differently by various scholars. Key areas of study include the role of mass culture in the processes of modernization and democratization.
- Democratic Deficit in Global GovernanceA democratic system does not automatically mean the exercise of authority directly by citizens, but rather through its elected agents.
- Democratic Leadership Style and ResponsibilitiesDemocratic leadership style, which is also known as a participative style, is a leadership style that strives to involve employees in organizational management and decision making.
- American Democrat and German Dictator in 1933The new Chancellor of Germany, Adolf Hitler, and the new President of the US, Franklin D. Roosevelt, came to the power in quite a difficult time.
- Technologies and Equality for Democratic SocietyEducation is a fundamental aspect of any democratic society or state. The fact is that ignorance and the lack of knowledge create the basis for speculations.
- Americans for Democratic ActionThis paper discusses Americans for Democratic Action, abbreviated as ADA. Representatives of ADA tend to focus on the importance of such values as liberty and justice.
- American Foreign Policy Exporting DemocracyAmerican foreign policy is designed to meet several international goals but the priority areas over the years have been national security and defense.
- Democratization in El SalvadorEl Salvador’s residents were fed with a false notion of democracy under the thin veneer of which the authoritarian government promoted rightist ideas.
- Democracy Principles in the United StatesThis essay will provide four reasons as to why the US was not built on the principles of democracy and has not genuinely complied with them to date.
- Is the United States a Model Democracy?The US is a model democracy because it holds free, frequent, and inclusive elections, its citizens enjoy a wide range of individual freedoms and rights.
🎓 Most Interesting Democracy Research Titles
- Creating an Ideal State with Democratic GovernmentThe ideal country will accept the model of constitutional democracy because the constitution will play a significant role in stabilization and help overcome the political crisis.
- Special Interest Groups as a Threat to DemocracySpecial interest groups are smaller communities within larger ones that promote specific interests attributed to their members.
- The Birth of the United States’ DemocracyThis paper discusses the theme of American democracy to understand its origins, why it was important, and who was involved in the process starting from 1776.
- American Democracy and Landmark Supreme Court CasesThis essay ponders the key values of American democracy and describes landmark Supreme Court cases that have contributed to the formation of the political system.
- How South Africa Is Developing a DemocracyThe lack of democratization within South African society can be seen as the primary problem that has to be managed for democratic principles to be established within the republic.
- How Botswana Is Developing a DemocracyTo avoid the system of authoritarian rule, Botswana people will require reinforcing the influence of its Democratic Party and other political alliances.
- How Lebanon Is Developing a DemocracyLebanon has quite a history of fighting for democratic values. The civil war that took place in 1975 and lasted for 15 years left a huge mark on citizens’ economic well-being.
- How Russian Federation Is Developing a DemocracyAlmost 30 years after, the modern political regime in Russia cannot be referred to as a democratic one, as its leader is represented by only one political party.
- Belarus: Developing a DemocracyBelarus is one of the states that requires political changes to ensure that its citizens are given indefeasible rights to which they are entitled according to the basic principles of democracy.
- Russian Federation: Political History and DemocracyThe present paper will outline the key events in the political history of the Russian Federation and the barriers faced by the country in achieving democracy.
- Russian Federation: Developing a DemocracyAs one of the advanced developing countries, Russian Federation also passes through the stage of democracy establishment.
- The Socratic Identification of Knowledge and Athenian DemocracyIt is clear that knowledge and wisdom are essential ingredients of life worth living because ignorance and the lack of understanding make life similar to animals.
- Political Environment: Democrats and RepublicansThe contemporary American political environment has been impacted by the dichotomous role of two leading political parties: the Democratic Party and the Republican Party.
- Democratic Republic vs. Socialist StateThis paper aims to examine and compare the Democratic Republic and the Socialist State and present a personal opinion regarding the two systems.
- Illiberal Democracy in Hungary and TurkeyToday in Hungary and Turkey one can observe the process of establishment of the so-called illiberal democracy, although with different roots and manifestations.
- Dominican Republic Developing a DemocracyThe author presents the facts from the history of the Dominican Republic, the barriers to building democracy in the country, and solutions in this way.
- How Far Did General Chun Doo Hwan Prevent a Democratic Development in South Korea During the Late 1980s to Early 1990s?The paper examines the lengths to which the general went to ensure that his military rule continued and also examines how he subverted the democratic process.
- Gender Inequality in Democratic Welfare StatesThis paper is claimed to evaluate the strategies of Liberal and Social Democratic political forces aimed at the alleviation of gender inequalities.
- Leadership and Democratic Action: Leadership Ability AnalysisAnalysis of the leadership style of leaders: Martin Luther King, Wayne Gretzky, Nelson Mandela, Adolf Hitler, Margaret Thatcher, and the consequences of their approach to leadership.
- Ancient Civilizations: Athenian Democracy vs Australian DemocracyAthens was one of the very first known democracies. It comprises of the central city-state of Athens and the surrounding territory of Attica.
- Democracy: Advantages and DisadvantagesDemocracy has developed in a setting where people feel oppressed and generally being dictated upon or were unfair.
- Liberal Democracy and the Problem of Political OrganizationLiberal democracy cannot be the final solution to the political organization as it is limited by the Constitution and strict laws and regulations within the state.
- Leo Strauss and Friedrich Hayek on DemocracyThe analysis of the two philosophers, Leo Strauss and Friedrich August von Hayek and their beliefs and views on democracy has a common theme, which is described in the article.
- The Feasibility of Transforming Iraq into a Democratic NationThe essay explains the dynamics of ethnic composition of Iraq and how the cultural characteristics of Mideast societies make it difficult for them to adopt Western concepts.
- Democratic Capitalism and Individual LibertyDemocratic capitalism is the economic and political system based on individuals’ potentials in an environment of cooperation and trust.
- Democracy in Islamic WorldThe urgent problem of modern society nowadays is the state of democracy in Islamic countries that claims attention of politicians and common people all around the world.
- Athenian Democracy: A History of Rise and FallThe 5th-4th centuries BC were a period of the flourishing of polises. There were some outstanding statesman who contributed to the democratization.
📌 Easy Democracy Essay Topics
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- Democracy: Strengths and Weaknesses According to Thucydides and PlatoThe ancient Greek civilization handed the world a model of democracy that has been borrowed by many democratic societies globally up to the modern times.
- Republican and Democratic Parties Major DifferencesMany political ideologies exist in the U.S. ranging from far right-wing conservatism to far-leftist philosophy. Two major parties are Republican and Democratic.
- Majoritarian and Consensus Models of DemocracyThe scholars managed to work out concrete distinctions between two of these types, namely majoritarian and consensus democracy.
- Democracy in The Lottery by JacksonPolitics is an essential part of nowadays life. Politics are obligations of a state in regard to society and personality.
- Democracy in Nigeria: Democratic Structure, Executive-Legislative Structure, and Electoral SystemIn this paper will analyse the internal democratic structure of Nigeria, its executive-legislative structure, its electoral system and the problems being faced by the country.
- “The Role of the United Nations Development Programme in Post-conflict Peace-Building”: Article AnalysisEndorsement of democratic values and supporting policies of good governance have become trademark characteristics of the UN in the approaches adopted to deal with issues.
- Is Russia a Real Democracy?Thus, a difficult question of whether there is a democracy in Russia is considered with a negative response in most parameters when comparing with other developed countries.
- Challenges of Democracy Promotion in the United StatesThe challenges of democracy in the United States center on promotion of democracy in all the government systems and departments.
- America Transformed Timelines and Democracy GrowthThis paper discusses America’s transformed timeline highlighting the changes in political parties and the significant events that marked the growth of democracy.
- Democratic Capitalism and Morality in AmericaThe problem of the level of the salary in the modern world remains core in economics in the condition of the free market.
- The Effects of Leftist Movement on Democracy in Latin AmericaThe paper is about the relationship between the adoption of neo-liberal policies and the social impact of economic development in geographically adjacent Latin American countries.
- Parliamentary and Presidential Democracy DiscussionAt the beginning of the 21st century, parliamentary and presidential democracies are the main forms of power in the world.
- Is Russia a Democracy?The essay states that Russian democracy is not a true democracy but an emerging democracy where people as yet have limited freedom and rights.
- Is the Labour Party Neo-Liberal or Social Democratic?The basis of the party is solely social democratic, and, in spite of the fact that some instances of liberalism could be traced in the principles of the party.
- Ethical Issues of American DemocracyThe American democracy is experiencing metamorphosis, and on the ethical perspective, some issues are emerging.
- How Democratic Is the American Constitution?This essay paper discuss deeply the American constitution, how democratic and anti-democratic it has been, and how it should be improved to be more democratic.
- Democracy and de Facto PowersThe main objective is to examine the challenges and results in order to make “more changes to become a full-fledged democracy”.
- Ethnic Parties and Democratic Stability in Divided SocietiesMany professional on divided societies and governmental designing generally declare that serious society divisions create a major predicament for democracy.
- How Democracy Was Born?Since ancient times, democracy has been considered a favorable way of ruling which permits freedom and participation in state of affairs by all citizens.
- Democracy in America: Effects of Wealth InequalityThe purpose of this study is to explore how wealth inequality affects democracy in America and what the perceptions of that influence are.
- Social Justice to Maintain Democracy in AustraliaThis essay will look into the impact of social justice concepts in maintaining democracy in Australian society.
- “The Transparency of Democracy” Research by FriedmanThe research “The Transparency of Democracy” by Friedman used the ideas founded in Lefebvre’s invention of space to evaluate the powers involving cultural and spatial formation.
- Concept of Democracy in the Black CommunityThe issue of sports and racism centers on the communal and biased implication associated with the issue of black athletic supremacy or the overall view of such presumed supremacy.
- Democracy: Principles and CritiquesHaving stemmed from the democratic principles, the ideas of diversity call for the promotion of tolerance and mutual respect.
- Concepts of Authoritarianism, Totalitarianism, DemocracyBoth authoritarian and totalitarian regimes are derived from an autocratic ideology, the doctrine that the government is resided in the hands of one individual or a group.
- E-Consultation: Enabling Democracy Between ElectionsIncreasing public involvement in political issues is a major issue in democracy. Most countries in the world are democratic.
- The Democrat and the Dictator: Roosevelt’s and Hitler’s SpeechThe common ground for both Roosevelt and Hitler could be found in the fact that both of the leaders were reproaching the governmental leadership that existed at that time.
💡 Simple Democracy Essay Ideas
- Capitalism and Socialism, DemocracyThis kind of system is illustrated by having recognized equality rights and freedom both in a social setting and political locale.
- Digital Communication Systems and Its Impact on DemocracyThe contribution, which new media can make in the development of democracy, depends on the efforts of government and media groups to the large extent.
- Differences Between Presidential and Parliamentary Types of DemocracyUsing the American, British and Indian systems of democracies the essay explains the differences in the election process between the presidential and parliamentary governments.
- The Clayton County Library System: The Effectiveness of Workplace DemocracyDiversity in the workplace helps in promoting democratic principles in several ways, for example, ensuring diversity in the workplace fosters the spirit of participation.
- G. Bush and B. Obama: Tools of Democracy, Public Policies, and PracticesThe use of tools of democracy provide a lot of alternatives through which the government may effectively influence the behavior of individuals for the benefit of the entire public.
- The Issues of Democracy in Australia and the USAThe democratic governance in both Australia and the USA has similarities and differences, it is also important that technology impacts different policy and governance areas.
- Is the USA a Democracy? American PoliticsAlthough the United States of America prides itself on being the first democratic country, an opinion that the US is not a democracy has been gaining more traction in recent years.
- The Concepts of Contemporary Democratic Governance and the Separation of PowersThe federalism and the doctrine of the separation of powers are very important in terms of establishing democratic forms of governance.
- Key Principles and Processes of Democracy and Their Influences on Public PoliciesDemocratic principles are very vital during a public policy formulation, this is because democracy is becoming the most preferred form of government around the world.
- Principles and Literature Materials on Democracy and GovernanceThere are numerous literature publications on democracy and governance whose main objective is to promote democracy and good governance.
- Representing a Democracy in Miami, FloridaThis paper analyzes three members of Congress from Miami, Florida by looking at their demographic profile, support base, policy issues of interest, and ideologies.
- The Influence of Social Media on DemocracyDemocracy entails the protection of human rights among individuals facing social, economic, and political challenges.
- The Health of American DemocracyIn this article, the author assesses the health of American democracy based on the political participation and political knowledge of ordinary Americans.
- Democracy in the American GovernmentThe American political system is regarded to be a representative democracy. The system is democratic due to regular elections and equal opportunities for civic participation.
- Democracy in America: Decision-MakingIt can be argued that politics in America are not genuinely democratic. The current approaches to decision-making do not account for the opinion of the citizens
- The Effects of Hate Crime Law on DemocracyThe hate crime law effectively protects people from different social groups and their freedom in spite of its potential risk to an individual’s right to express himself.
- “How Democratic Is the American Constitution?” by Robert A. DahlThe book How Democratic is the American Constitution? by Robert A. Dahl is a provocative examination of the American constitution.
- Prison System for a Democratic SocietyThis report is designed to transform the corrections department to form a system favorable for democracy, seek to address the needs of different groups of offenders.
- The Impact of the Locke’s Democratic Theory on the Contemporary GovernanceLocke’s ideas have influenced the development of the doctrine of the separation of powers, which is used around the world to create a balance of power within governments.
- Representing Democracy: Reference to American ConstitutionControversies surrounded the 2018 senate election in the state of Florida, which occasioned recounting of the votes cast.
- Reconciling the Need for a Bureaucracy Versus All These Issues It Presents Against DemocracyAlthough bureaucracy as a phenomenon has gained a rather negative coloring in the everyday use of the word, it is supposed to describe a neutral phenomenon.
- Confrontation Between Democrats and RepublicansThe confrontation between Democrats and Republicans significantly affects America’s domestic and foreign policy.
- Bureaucracy in a DemocracyBureaucracy is a considerable part of contemporary democratic society. Most organizations should be regulated by specific services to maintain uniformity because of their complexity.
- Beliefs of the Federalists and Democratic-RepublicansWith his followers, Thomas Jefferson strongly viewed the United States as more of a sovereign entity bound with a common interest.
- Walt Whitman as a Democratic SymbolSpeaking of Whitman’s overall contribution to poetry, it may be safe to say that he was an innovator that would never be afraid of experimenting
- Will the New Communication Technologies Bring a New Age of Democracy?The use of information technology will not turn society into a society of direct democracy, and it will remain representative.
- Election in the United States in the Context of Democratic ValuesEvidently, the United States of America became one of the first nations in the world’s history, which were built upon the principles of democracy.
❓ Research Questions About Democracy
- Should Democracy Be Promoted in Africa?
- Are Free Elections Necessary to Have a Democracy?
- Are Pressure Groups Good for Democracy?
- Which Country Has the Best Democracy in the World?
- How Does Democracy Help the World?
- Can Democracy Remedy Africa’s Problem?
- How Many Countries Have Democracy?
- Does Democracy Ensure Freedom?
- In Which Counties There Is No Democracy?
- Does Democracy Produce Worse Government Than Dictatorship Produce?
- Why Democracy Is a Good Form of Government?
- Does Democracy Work for the Entire World?
- What Is the World’s Oldest Democracy?
- How Did Hindenburg Undermine German Democracy in 1925-33?
- What Is the Role of Citizens in a Democracy?
- How Effective Was Athenian Democracy?
- Why Is Democracy Considered Much Superior?
- How Far Had Britain Moved Towards a Full Democracy by 1928?
- Who Started Democracy in the World?
- What Are the Freedoms of Living in a Democracy?
- Is Indian Democracy Alive and Kicking?
- Why Democracy Is Better Than Its Alternatives?
- When Democracy Is Considered Successful?
- Should Poorer Countries Embrace Democracy?
- What Are the Two Most Important Ideals of Democracy?
- What Is the Most Basic Outcome of Democracy?
- Was the First World War a War for More Democracy?
- What Are the Unique Traits of Athenian Democracy?
- What Are the Issues in Which Democracy Has Failed?
- What True Majority Democracy Is About?