specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Abuse
- Adolescent Drug Abuse, Their Awareness and PreventionThis essay provides a critique of an article written by Chakravarthy, Shah, and Lotfipour about adolescent drug abuse prevention interventions.
- Child abuse, Sexual assault and Domestic violenceThe paper analyzes three types of victimization: child abuse, sexual assault and domestic violence. It gives definitions, describes causes and effects of these crimes.
- Personality and Substance AbuseThis article looks at personalities of frequent substance users, experimenters, and non-users from the point of view of social psychology.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse among Young PeopleThis paper addresses the aforementioned fact stating that drug and alcohol abuse is a serious problem among many young people.
- Physical, Emotional and Sexual Abuse of ChildrenThe simple explanation of the child sex abuse includes unfair and unauthorised use of a child’s presence or body for self satisfaction.
- Prevalence of Use, Abuse, Addiction to Crack Cocaine in African-American Children Living in Low Income HousingDuring the 1980s-1990s the addiction to crack cocaine involved the majority of the black population of problem neighborhood.
- Social Cultural Determinants of Substance AbuseThis paper presents a discussion on the social cultural determinants of substance abuse. It also addresses the dynamics of addiction and the mechanisms that are cope with challenges that arise.
- Substance Abuse: How Much Is Enough?Drug and substance abuse is caused by many factors that include environmental, age, race and ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, income level and socioeconomic class
- Crisis of Chemical Dependence: Drug AbuseDrug abuse mainly begins during teenage. The first part of this essay discusses social and cultural determinants of substance abuse. The second part focuses on the dynamics of addiction.
- Sexual Abuse of Children in South AfricaChild sexual abuse is rampant in South Africa. It is important to address the issue of reporting and prosecution to deter adults from sexually abusing minors under their care.
- Problem of Child AbuseChild abuse can be manifested in different forms; however, the most common forms are physical, emotional, and sexual harassment.
- Abuse and Neglect in MediaThe media today pays a lot of attention to issues that are related to child abuse and neglect. This is because incidences of child abuse and neglect have been on the rise in the recent years.
- Minimizing Prescription Drug Abuse in OklahomaOver the past few years, the rates of prescription drug abuse in Oklahoma have grown impressively. The issue must be addressed by raising awareness via modern media.
- Drug Abuse among Teenagers Causes and EffectsMillions of youths are seriously engaging in drug and substance abuse posing a threat to the future generation.
- Mandatory Reporting in Child Abuse and NeglectMandatory reporting is the responsibility given to specific individuals in different states in the United States to report cases of child abuse and neglect to the responsible governmental bodies.
- Health Care Fraud, Abuse and EthicsThe necessity of preventing fraud and abuse is evident. Medical institutions should take responsibility for their actions to ensure the principal mission of health care.
- Substance Abuse Treatment and Domestic ViolenceThe histories of child abuse and neglect form the present behavior of a person a define his administering treatment needs regarding the fact of whether a person was sexually or emotionally abused.
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse in ObamacareThe Affordable Care Act (ACA) offered an opportunity to improve healthcare for people with mental illnesses. The implementation of new regulations required certain payment reform.
- Substance Abuse Disorder Causes, Syptoms, TypesSubstance abuse – illicit, prescriptive, or licit drugs – has been linked to multiple chronic behavioral and psychotic disorders.
- Emotional Abuse of Women by Their Intimate PartnersThis paper discusses the emotional abuse of women by their intimate partner with a focus on some categories of women that have received inadequate attention from researchers.
- Contingency Management for Patients With Substance AbuseContingency management is a behavioral treatment for patients with substance abuse problems. This work discusses methods of treatment and contingency management.
- Substance Abuse in Reducing FrustrationFrustration usually co-occurs with substance abuse. The research question is whether substance abuse can reduce frustration.
- Substance Abuse: Environmental Influences and BiologySubstance abuse is not a new problem the human society faces. This paper examines different ways biological and environment influences interact and affect drug taking behavior.
- Intellectual Property and Its AbuseThis paper overviews intellectual property, covering its various aspects, issues that it concerns, and the abuse of the legal system that companies perpetrate in this field.
- Child Abuse ProblemThe abuse can be emotional, physical, or sexual. It can be an act of omission or commission that results in harm, potential for harm or threat of harm to a child.
👍 Good Abuse Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Heroine Abuse and Its Effect on FamiliesThe child with a substance abusive parent is almost always adversely affected and carries a greater chance to become addicted itself.
- Domestic Violence and Abuse CountermeasuresAt the moment, the civilized world condemns domestic violence and has introduced different measures to protect people from this remnant of the past.
- Drug Abuse, HIV/AIDS, and Songs on Social IssuesDrug abuse and HIV/AIDS are some of the major social issues affecting society today. Songs have been used in raising awareness about social issues that affect the world.
- Problem of Child Abuse in Modern SocietyChild abuse is a rampant issue in the modern world and some caregivers abuse children sexually, emotionally, and physically.
- Drug Abuse Among Homeless People in MiamiThis paper aims to better assess the disaster of drug abuse among homeless people in Miami, and develop ways to counter this issue.
- Teenage Drug and Substance AbuseIt is crucial for governments, not just the U.S., where teenage drug and substance abuse are on the rise, but also other countries, to establish mechanisms that can help to fight the menace.
- Caring for Vulnerable Population: Substance AbuseSubstance abuse is a rampant problem in the current society despite the availability of information regarding the consequences of drug abuse.
- Borderline Personality Disorder and Childhood Sexual AbuseThis paper examines different research studies to demonstrate a causal or high-risk factor in child victims of sexual abuse to develop Borderline Personality Disorder in adulthood.
- Fraud and Abuse in Health CareThis article provides a detailed description of the concepts of fraud and abuse in healthcare, supplying it with relevant examples.
- Children’s Well-Being Esurance: Abuse PreventionThe non-governmental organization Family Hui Hawaii plays an important role in supporting local families through education and empowerment.
- Substance Abuse Versus AddictionWhen abuse of psychoactive substances is regularly repeated, dependence syndrome develops a person begins to crave the drug or alcohol more.
- Substance Abuse and Its Promotion in AdvertisementSubstance abuse is very common in the world, and lately, the general populace has perceived substance abuse mentally as one of the vital questions facing almost all countries.
- Elder Abuse and End-of-Life PlanningElder abuse is a rather prevalent phenomenon in many countries of the world that has a significant influence on the mental and physical health of individuals.
- Child Sexual Abuse Disclosure and Evidence in AustraliaSexual molestation that targets children is a serious problem that needs to be effectively tackled in society.
- Drug Abuse Treatment in NursingJenny G., a 48-year-old recovering IV drug abuser, presents with general malaise, anorexia, abdominal pain, and slight jaundice. She is currently staying in a women’s shelter and looking for a job.
- Elderly Abuse, Its Nature and CausesThe abuse of elderly people is a noteworthy concern. It can take numerous forms and be intentional or accidental, but all varieties are unacceptable.
- Child Abuse: Physical, Emotional, Social EffectsThe effect of child abuse and abandonment is repeatedly debated in regards to physical, emotional, interactive, and social significances.
- Elder Abuse, Its Potential Risks and PreventionThe paper presents a literature review of scholarly sources researching the theme of elder abuse and outlining central factors that should be considered.
- Substance Abuse and Frustration RelationshipsA report released by the Harvard health institute indicated that substance abuse is high among frustrated individuals.
- The Treatment of Alcohol Abuse among the ElderlyAlcohol abuse among the elderly is an issue that has raised concern among medical practitioners and society in general.
- The Treatment of Alcohol Abuse of the ElderlyThis paper delves into the issue of alcohol abuse among the elderly, its potential implications, and examines what the current methods utilize to resolve the issue.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Treatment EffectivenessThe production and consumption of drugs is a core challenge in the modern world. It is the reason why there is an increased need for treatment of people affected by drug addiction.
- Alcohol Abuse’ Treatment Among the ElderlyThis research focuses on finding the best treatment for the problem of alcohol abuse among the elderly as it may pose serious health problems.
- The Alcohol Abuse Treatment Among the ElderlyThis paper delves into the issue of alcohol abuse among the elderly, its potential implications, the origin of the problem, and methods to resolve the issue.
- Psychiatric Patients Experiencing AbuseA systematic review has shown that the reported domestic violence rates towards psychiatric patients are close to 30-33 percents for women and 32% for men.
🌶️ Hot Abuse Ideas to Write about
- Alcohol Abuse: the Economist ApproachTo an economist, the problem of alcohol abuse is viewed as an externality in both consumption and production. The value to consumers is greater than the value to society.
- Child Abuse: Canadian PerspectivePreventing child abuse or addressing it promptly is much more efficient than handling the consequences which find their way into adulthood.
- Preventing Opioid Abuse and AddictionThe article introduces a new chance for people to fight against drug addiction. The creation of a new vaccine is the solution millions of people could be in need of.
- Cocaine Abuse: How to Detect It?The problem of drug abuse has become one of the most topical issues. It is impossible to forbid their production as they are used to treat mental disorders or relieve pain.
- Addressing Abuse in TennisThe legal scandal with the involvement of Larry Nassar has had a drastic influence not only on gymnastics but on the world of sports in general.
- The Problem of Opioid AbuseOpioids are extraordinarily addictive and capable of building tolerance which may lead to overdose and death.
- Substance Abuse Effects on Person and CommunitySubstance abuse is a well-documented problem that can lead to numerous complications on a personal, family, community, and national level.
- Personal Relationship With Alcohol AbuseGiven that alcohol abuse affects myriad families, ruining people’s health and harming social life, it is still a sensitive and critical issue to consider.
- Fear Appeal in Anti-Drug Abuse Public CampaignThe problem of prescription drug abuse has become a crucial concern for Florida residents. The public campaign proposes raising awareness about the dangers of prescription drugs.
- The Consequences of Child Sexual Abuse on the Behavioral Patterns in AdulthoodThe child sexual abuse remains one of the most intimidating and stigmatizing traumas for many children and families that are overcoming the acute psychological outcomes in both childhood and adulthood.
- Child Abuse and Health of Nation: Cause & EffectThe fact is that today, regardless of multiple attempts to create a beneficial environment for children, many of them experience various forms of domestic violence.
- Sexual Abuse in Childhood and Adult ProblemsThe purpose of this paper is to discuss the relationship between sexual abuse experienced in childhood and personality disturbances in adulthood.
- Drug Abuse and Its Effects on FamiliesBecause of the lack of control that a substance abuse patient has over their actions, families of the people that develop chemical dependency are under constant threat.
- Elder Abuse Screening: Research ProcessXinQi Dong states that more than 10% of American older adults suffer from elder mistreatment, maltreatment, and different types of abuse.
- Substance Abuse and Impact on the FamilyThis report will investigate the background, impact on personal lives, and cultural perspectives of the critically dangerous opioid epidemic in the United States due to substance abuse of legal medications.
- Interprofessional Health Promotion Resources: Substance Abuse in AdultsAvailable interventions, risks, and factors contributing to substance abuse in adults will be discussed in the present paper.
- Drug Abuse Case: Jenny GThis paper present the case of drug abuse. Jenny G., a 48-year-old recovering IV drug abuser, presents with general malaise, anorexia, abdominal pain, and slight jaundice.
- Substance Abuse Counselling: Current Trendssubstance abuse is one of the major problems which have seized most individuals in the United States. It is a problem for all sets of the population.