specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Brand
- Value of Advertising and BrandingAdvertising directors work very closely with marketing directors. It is the responsibility of the advertising director to raise brand awareness and recognition in the market.
- Social Media Marketing: The End User’s Attention and Factors Affecting the Popularity of Brand PostsSocial media increases communication amongst users of Internet by allowing the sharing of information, messages, videos, and even audio.
- Brand Perceptions Marketing: Harley Davidson, Naked Juice, and Tropicana JuiceThis paper analyzes perceptions of 3 brands: Harley Davidson, Naked Juice, Tropicana Juice: what and how captures attention, sensory perceptions of the brands’ aesthetic values.
- How Local Franchises Become International Brands?Many local franchises are working hard to become international brands. The decision to introduce a local brand in an international market is not easy.
- Emotional Branding in AdvertisingEmotion determines loyalty and salience of brands. Process of identifying the target population is crucial since it helps determine kind of emotional approach to be used.
- British Airways Company’s Branding StrategyThe brand of British Airways contains several distinct elements. These components should be analyzed with the help of a model developed by Jean-Noel Kapferer.
- Starbucks Company’s Brand in Bangladesh MarketThe study was carried out to develop an understanding of the intricacies and utility of brand effectiveness. Starbucks’ expansion in Bangladesh was chosen as the scenario.
- Lexus Company: Brand Management StrategyThe presence of competition from other luxury carmakers has forced Lexus to adopt a customer-oriented marketing strategy.
- The Nike Brand Success and Phil Night’s LeadershipThe specific ways of the Nike organization, as well as personal qualities that helped Phil Night establish a world-famous brand, will be discussed in this paper.
- Private Label Branding Versus National BrandsBased on recent reports, private label products are vital to the growth of retailers. In the past, private label brands competed with the national brands using the price-value proposition.
- Ice-Fili Company’s BrandA medium-sized Russian ice-cream producer, Ice-Fili, is still a middle store. The company is dominating the Russian top ice-cream production.
- Volvo Company’ Branding Strategy in Saudi ArabiaThis paper is a political, economic, social, technological, environmental, and a legal framework analysis of Volvo in Saudi Arabia.
- Hyundai’s Branding and Marketing StrategiesHyundai has improved over the years, migrating from cheap brand with cheaper quality to one of the most recognized loyalty based brand.
- Zara Company’s Multi-Brand Strategy and RisksThe review of the multi-brand strategy used by Zara and differentiate the apparent benefits and shortcomings of using such strategy.
- Volkswagen Emissions Scandal and Brand ReputationThe brand reputation of Volkswagen was hurt significantly as millions of its customers discovered that their vehicles were compromised.
- The Brand Management Job: Skills and FunctionsBrand managers work in a spectrum of industries. They endeavor to develop an easily recognizable image for products and services.
- Starbucks Company’s Branding: Cultural PhenomenonBranding is a very important tool for the marketing purposes of any business. This paper focuses on consumer tribes branding as a cultural phenomenon of the Starbucks.
- Marketing Mix and Its Importance for Brand LoyaltyThe proposed study is aimed at examining the role played by various element of the marketing mix in creating and sustaining brand loyalty.
- Tesla Motors Brand Marketing CommunicationsThe objective of this plan is to increase sales, enhance Tesla Motors’ brand awareness, and/or drive potential consumer traffic into the organisation’s online communication platform.
- Zara’s Internationalization & Multi-Brand StrategyThe analysis of Zara’s internalisation, to evaluate the company’s competitive strategies, to define potential advantages and disadvantages of the multi-brand strategy.
- Nature’s Best Pet Food Brand’s Target MarketThis paper is dedicated to the study of the target market for a new pet food brand called Nature’s Best, which is soon launching on the market.
- Marketing Campaign, Brand Strategy and InternetThe paper reviews “Effective Cause Marketing Campaign,” “Don’t Let Big Data Bury Your Brand,” “Branding in the Age of Social Media,” “A Better Way to Map Brand Strategy.”
- Rasasi Brand’s Entry into the French Perfume MarketFrench perfume brands are some of the most expensive commodities in the world, and yet consumers continue to buy these products.
- Brand Image Development: Project Scope and AnalysisI was involved in a project concerning the development of a brand product – a brand image for a new application for smartphones. The key goals of the project were attained.
- Valentino Brand Targeting Luxury Cosmetics Market in ChinaThe report aims to analyze the brand and the luxury cosmetics market in China to propose a communication plan for the brand extension of Valentino.
- Disney Company’s International Pricing and BrandingThis study examines Disney’s pricing strategy overseas, outlines its international product management and branding strategies, and describes how a company conducts market research.
- Nestle’s Nespresso Brand’s Competitive AdvantageThere are several competitive advantages that Nespresso has over other companies. This is a well-established brand that is recognizable to people living in different countries.
- McDonald’s Brand Repositioning and ExpansionThe management of McDonald’s succeeded in repositioning its brand. They included a variety of meals that could fit the needs of people concerned about the health effects of food.
- Mountain Dew Brand Marketing StrategiesMountain Dew was one of PepsiCo’s brands in the carbonated soft drinks category. Mountain Dew marketing strategies differ in terms of the market segments they target.
- Apple Inc.’s Brand Equity on the WebsiteApple’s website indicates that the marketing strategy focuses more on future endeavors. The company relies on the existing market demands for technologically advancing products.
👍 Good Brand Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Innocent Smoothies Brand: Marketing CommunicationThis paper documents the supporting evidence and rationale for the Innocent Industry in the United Kingdom. It provides an extensive analysis of the Innocent Smoothies brand.
- Brand and Product Manager: Job AnalysisThis paper disscuses a brand/product manager as a job of interest. This area lies in the field of marketing. This paper shall describe the brand/product management and the role of a product/brand manager.
- L’Oreal: Building a Global Cosmetic BrandThere can be only a few doubts that the L’Oreal’s acquisition of the brand Maybelline in 1996 was indeed a smart competitive move.
- Starbucks Customer-Brand Identity and Its EvaluationStarbucks is a cool brand, which is one of the reasons why it is my favorite brand. It offers a variety of products that cater to the different tastes and preferences of customers.
- Wicked Laser Torches Branding and Product MarketingThis paper discusses the packaging, logo, and branding of Wicked Laser torches to understand the effectiveness of these three aspects of the marketing strategy of a product.
- Allison Sims and Her Paleo Foodies Brand CampaignAlison Sims is the founder and managing director of Paleo Foodies, an online brand. Her activities support healthy eating among the Australian public.
- Marketing for Sports Brands Using Mobile AdvertisingNike and Adidas have been using mobile marketing to affect consumer intentions, and buying behavior however the findings do not suggest which company is better performing.
- Red Bull Brand and Sport Event’s Marketing PlanThe main objective of this digital marketing plan is to attract the younger clients market through the event’s website and Twitter fan page.
- Red Bull Brand’s Integrated Marketing CampaignThe Red Bull brand is associated with sports events such as the Moto-GP, Red Bull Rampage, Red Bull Wake Open, and the Red Bull Sharpshooters, among others.
- Frito-Lay Inc.’s Take-Over of Cracker Jack BrandThe vice president of the New Venture Division Frito-Lay is responsible for outlining a plan and find the factors by which Frito-Lay can take over the brand Cracker Jack.
- The Unisom Brand AnalysisThe Unisom brand was examined closely, including its marketing strategy to focus on its speed and effectiveness (“Unisom”).
- The Brand Called You. Tom Peters’ View on BrandingTom Peters defines a brand as “a promise of the value you’ll receive” in exchange for your time or/and money. Every company tries to show only they can satisfy customers.
- Chick-fil-A Brand and Its Mobile ApplicationsAccording to the provided data and analysis, Chick-fil-A is in an excellent position to expand and to improve, becoming a major fast-food franchise.
- Chick-fil-A Fast-Food Network Brand AnalysisBased on customer demographic data, the paper analyzes the Chick-fil-A fast-food network and compares some data to compile an accurate picture of people’s preferences.
- Subaru Brand in EuropeSubaru entered the European market in the 1980s, but it did not gain significant prominence until the late 1990s when more models where introduced to the market.
- Apple iPhone: Brand ForecastApple’s iPhone is arguably the most popular and recognizable smartphone on the planet. Since its launch in 2007, the corporation has sold over 1.3 billion iPhones.
- &pizza Brand’s Situational AnalysisThe paper aims to examine an American pizza brand “&pizza,” using situational analysis and define its overall state and potential strengths and weaknesses.
- Feathers Fashion: The UAE Brand in Saudi ArabiaIn order for Feathers Fashion to open a branch in Jeddah in Saudi Arabia, the company will need to take a look at the local market and its key features.
- Educare.com: Project Message and Brand StrategyThe positioning map for Educare.com can be placed into two dimensions that define the market of consulting and educational services: efficiency and customer-centric approach.
- Constellation Brands Company’s AnalysisWith its high-quality standards and a well-developed competitive advantage, Constellation Brands has warranted a special place in the global food and beverage industry.
- H&M: Strategic Brand ManagementIn this paper, multiple aspects of the H&M brand will be examined, including inventory, ownership, history, elements and other details.
- Brand Analysis Report: Casio and RolandThis report is a brand audit of Casio and Roland, which are between the two leading companies engaged in the production and sale of musical instruments.
- Innisfree Cosmetics Brand’s Marketing PlanThe marketing strategy for the South Korean cosmetics brand Innisfree was developed by carrying out situational analysis and formulating brand strategy using marketing instruments.
- Bottega Veneta Brand EvaluationBottega Veneta is a globally renowned brand, yet its performance could use a bit of a boost due to the need for expansion that the company has been experiencing recently.
- American, Alaska, and United Airline BrandsThis essay analyses three commercial airline brands, such as American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, and United Airlines.
- Apple Inc.’s Market Strategy and Brand PositionApple’s powerful brand-building approach allows them to retain its loyal customers. This leads to a steady but strong expansion of the market share.
- Zara Brand’s Market SegmentationZara mostly applies an undifferentiated form of market segmentation. However, the company still emphasizes young people due to their tendency to renew clothes at a faster rate.
- Marketing Strategies for Launching a New BrandBrand positioning, product differentiation and understanding competitors are three distinctive marketing strategies for launching a new brand in the market dominated by one brand.
- Management. Do Brands Have Finite Lives?The concept of a brand is a vital element in the marketing strategy. The survival and existence of a firm, in fact, depend solely upon the success of its brand in the market.
- Marketing Communication for Building Strong BrandsMarketing communication is a very important tool in any organization which seeks to augment its market share so as to survive in the current unpredicted business environment.
🌶️ Hot Brand Ideas to Write about
- Electronic Medical Records: Brands ComparisonThis paper compares three different electronic medical records: ABELMed PM-EMR, Amazing Charts and e-MDs Chart.
- Product Branding in Online ShopBranding products in online shops is an essential part of the online shop’s success; it requires the development of sound and effective strategic marketing of the products.
- Greenomics: Marketing and Branding StrategiesGreenomics, in its name already delivers the message explaining that it’s about economically and environmentally friendly but fashionable interior designing.
- Marketing Mix Products and Brand StrategiesIn this research paper importance of branding will be discussed with regards to placing a product in the minds of the consumers.
- SABIC Brand Role and Its Reception in Australian MarketThe paper gives clear information on the possible reception of the SABIC brand in the Australian market and reveals the gap for entry and brand building for competitive advantage.
- Brand Development: Branding Strategy InsiderIn this articles “How the GFC has forced brands to rethink their strategies” and “Fighter brand strategy considerations”, the authors clearly elaborate various views of the debate.
- Marketing Communications Strategies for Consumer Vehicle Brands in the UKThis report will discuss the effect of marketing communication and mix of the consumer vehicle manufacturer of UK and compare their activities regarding these.
- Personal Branding by Groskop and ArrudaPersonal branding has become a trend and the debate about its importance has increased. Groskop (2008) and Arruda (2003) present their opinions about this issue.
- Understanding and Managing the Brand SpaceThe arguments given by the authors in their article regarding the mistakes made by many organizations in managing their brands include are as follows.
- Branding as a Negative Social PhenomenonThis essay explores the primary reasons behind the issue of branding becoming prevalent, and maintains that branding is a negative social phenomenon.
- Antecedents of Brand Loyalty: The Case of Coca-ColaThis paper defines the importance of brand loyalty as a desirable outcome in the total marketing mix and personifies brand bonding in the case of a student who loves Coca-Cola.
- How Charlotte Beers Can Provide the Best Stewardship for the Ogilvy Brand?Beers should work with the senior management team to implement the Brand stewardship concept by establishing clear goals to be integrated into the company’s core mission.
- Social Values in BrandingThis article presents branding as a social phenomenon that accounts for more public good than evil, and should be widely used.
- Are Brand Extensions Good or Bad?Brand extension refers to a marketing strategy used by firms with strong existing brands to extend to other products, leveraging on the strong brand name to capture the market.
- Phoria Pictures: Independent Film Company Brand IdentityIt is an independent company dealing in the multimedia area. The specific focus points for Phoria Pictures include the production and distribution of feature length films.
- Brand Identity of Abercrombie & FitchThe history of Abercrombie & Fitch spans over a hundred years. The company first specialized in sporting clothes for the upper class.
- The Behavior of the Young Toward Luxury BrandThe case study suggests that all behavior related to luxury items is deemed to be directly or indirectly motivated by such needs as sex, hunger, and thirst.
- Swatch Group’s Brand Audit and New PositioningSwatch Group is repositioning and rebranding its products due to the vast competition that it is facing from other dealers world wide.
- Do Brands Have Finite Lives?In spite of the great popularity of many brands, Brands cannot be expected to last forever, because they are just a company’s image, which can be changed and transformed.
- Brand Repositioning: Term DefinitionThe methods through which a brand can be repositioned have been discussed which will be decided according to the desires and preferences of the customer.
- Personal Leadership Brand for WomenThe aim of the paper is to define a personal leadership brand for women to be successful in today’s business world.
- Tom Ford: Brand Strategy ReportBrand differentiation for the Tom Ford products is mainly determined by the color, size and the components of the product.
- Globalization of the SK-II BrandSK-II Brand has been said to concentrate on its core business through innovation, expanding penetration in developing countries and restructuring its existing business.
- Hotel Industry Branding and Marketing StrategyEco-certification for the Hotel Industry within the United States is a vital venture for the future of eco-tourism business.
- Involvement and Sports Brand AdvertisingThis paper is to understand the differences in the advertisement elements depending on the degree of involvement.
- Apple: Marketing Communication and BrandingApple as a brand has made itself a strong reputation. The brand is considered among the most powerful among other consumer electronics and communication devices.
- The History of Nokia’s Creation and Becoming an Influential BrandIn this assignment we will show some background of Nokia and demonstrate what problem it is facing in a current environment and what it needs to change.
- Product, Branding, and Packaging DecisionsThe core customer value of a product is produced by the combination of the brand name, quality of a product or service, packages, labeling, and positioning.
- The Customer Service Perspective: The Starbucks BrandThe primary objective of the Starbucks is to attract the newer, younger customers, which are typically less well-educated people with relatively lower incomes.
- Kawneer Brand Company: Structure AnalysisKawneer Brand is a reputable company in North America that manufactures architectural. The company is popular among many customers because it gives them resources to establish their own businesses.
💡 Simple Brand Essay Ideas
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
🎓 Most Interesting Brand Research Titles
- Aspirational Fitness Goers: Nike Brand
- How the Super Brand Nike Make Supply Chains Sustainable
- Brand Loyalty Through Emotional Advertising Media
- Consumer Behavior and Brand Awareness of Ankur Salt
- How Brand Nokia Influences on Consumer Purchasing Behaviour Marketing
- Creating the Appeal for the Brand to Stand Out in a Cluttered Market
- Ben and Jerry’s Company Brand Building and Values
- How Adidas Has Developed a Niche Market for Their Brand Adidas Originals
- Brand Loyalty and the Decline of American Automobile Firms
- Apple and Samsung Brand Positioning
- Case Study Brand Jordan: Selling a Legend
- How Can Amazon Use Positioning to Create a Strong Brand Identity in the Next 5 Years?
- Customer-Based Brand Equity Model – Nestle Case Study
- Case Study About Evolution and Situation Analysis of a Dove Brand
- Lvmh: Managing the Multi-Brand Conglomerate
- Apple and Its Brand From Other Competitors
- Brand Building and Structural Change in the Scotch Whisky Industry
- Loreal: Global Brand, Local Knowledge
- Brand Segmentation and Positioning – Espresso Coffee Machines
- Brand Development and Marketing: Case of Red Bull Study
- Better Brand Management Through Design Thinking
- Brand Perceptions and the Market for Common Stock, Forthcoming, Journal of Financial and Quantitative
- Consumer Behavior and Its Effect on Influencing Brand
- Louis Vuitton’s Brand Values
- IKEA How the Swedish Retailer Became a Global Cult Brand
- Brand Case Analysis: Parvaderm Corporation
- How Apple INC’s Brand iPhone Image Impacts the Buying Behavior of Its Consumers
- Hollister Brand Space, the Way How Brandscape Integrates Into Brand
- Brand Morphing Across Wal-Mart Customer Segments
- Advertising Brand Communication CTS Notes
- Beauty and the Beast: The Brand Crisis of SK-II Cosmetics in China
- Last Chance’s Brand Plan For Soft Drinks
- Brand Positioning the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront Company
- Brand Congruence: Consumer Behavior and Purchase
- Blues Spiritual for Mammy Prater by Dionne Brand
- Low Costs, Strong Brand: Airasia’s Formula for Profitability
- Maggi Brand Extension and Repositioning
📌 Easy Brand Essay Topics
- Brand Names Versus Generic, What Motivates People to Buy
- Brand Awareness and Consumer Perception for Automobiles in UK
- How Can the Marketing MIX Model Help Manchester United Build Its Global Brand
- Brand Loyalty and Marketing Solutions Through Blockchain
- Brand Positioning and Consumer Taste Information
- H&M: History, Brand Today and Analysis of the Company
- Key Challenges Facing Brand IKEA
- Atlantic City Licenses Brand New Online Casino
- Apple INC: Business Strategies That Drive the Brand’s
- Disney the Happiest Brand on Earth
- Brand Management, Competitiveness and Business Performance in Mexican Small Service Businesses
- Brand Africa: Multiple Transitions in Global Capitalism
- Choice Between Salary and Employer Brand: The Roles of Materialism and Inclination to Develop an Identity-Motives-Based
- Relationship With an Employer Brand
- Lenovo: Brand Observation Portfolio
- Harley-Davidson: Over 100 Years of Brand Management
- How Philip Morris Built Marlboro Into a Global Brand for Young Adults: Implications for International Tobacco Control
- Brand Building and Positioning for Cadburys Marketing
- Creative Message Strategy, Media Plan & Integrated Brand
- How McDonald Applied the Process of Internationalization of Its Brand in India
- L’Oreal: Building Its Empire in Indonesia Through Its Luxury Brand, Lancome
- How the Polo Ralph Lauren Brand Has Achieved Such High Success
- Brand Expansion Plan For Lululemon
- How Zara Uses Its Marketing and E-Commerce to Spread Its Brand
- Lilypad- The Corporate Brand: Help or Hindrance
- Brand Analysis: Marketing and Communication Strategy of Dior
- Between Form Without Substance and Substance Without Form: Estimating the Brand Image of Romanian SMEs
- Brand Building for Facilitating the Launch of Dogerita Mineral Water
- Lego and Its Unique History and Brand Concept
- Brand Manager for Topshop Is the Most Difficult Market
- BMW Mini Brand Comes to India
- Boucheron Luxury Brand’s Market Research
- IKEA: Shopping Experience Part of Effort in Building Brand Loyalty
- Celebrity Branding: Creating More Brand Awareness
- Brand Confusion: Empirical Study of a Legal Concept
- Examining Nokia’s Brand Identity and Positioning
- Luxury Brand and Creativity: Christian Louboutin Nail Polish
❓ Brand Research Questions
- What Are the Better Measurement and Management of Brand Value?
- Can Brand Extension Signal Product Quality?
- Why Are Name Brands Usually More Expensive Than Store Brands?
- Does Brand Extension Impact Parent Brand?
- What Are the Factors for Successful Brand Endorsements Marketing?
- Does Excessive Sales Promotion Result in Dilution of Brand?
- What Is the Gap Between Brand Identity and Brand Reputation?
- Does Religious Commitment Matter in the Relationship Between Brand Personality and Purchase Intention on Halal Brand?
- How Does Behavioral Primacy Interact With Short-Term Marketing Tactics to Influence Subsequent Long-Term Brand Choice?
- Does Store Brand Patronage Improve Store Patronage?
- Why Do Brand Name Products Cost More?
- Is There a Difference Between Off Brand and Name Brand?
- Do International Brand Managers Need to Vary Their Marketing Strategies?
- How Can You Lure Consumers Into Loving Your Brand?
- Are Their Relationship Between Packaging Design and Brand Identity?
- What Is the Relationship Between Ethical Advertising and Brand Loyalty Marketing?
- How Does Coca-Cola Use Brand Equity?
- What Is the Difference Between Brand Identity and Brand Equity?
- Are People More Likely to Buy Brand Names Rather Than Their Generic Counterparts?
- How Do Consumer Identities Help Brand Management?
- What Elements Would Make a Fashion Brand Store Popular?
- How Does Brand-Related User-Generated Content Differ Across YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter?
- How Effectively Did Oliviero Toscani Use Shock Tactics in Advertising to Raise the Brand Profile of Benetton?
- Why Are People Willing to Pay More for Branded Rather Than Unbranded Products?
- What Most Affects the Recall and Recognition of Brand Symbols?
- How Do Perception Maps and Brand Repositioning Affect Customer’s Perception of a Brand?
- Are Name Brands Usually of Better Quality Than Store Brands?
- How Does Point-of-Sale Marketing Mix Impact National-Brand Purchase Shares?
- Why Do Consumers Typically Choose Certain Brands Rather Than Others?
- What Are the 5 Key Features of a Brand?