specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Brand
- Brand Perceptions MarketingThis paper analyzes perceptions of 3 brands: Harley Davidson, Naked Juice, Tropicana Juice: what and how captures attention, sensory perceptions of the brands’ aesthetic values.
- Starbucks Company’s Brand in Bangladesh MarketThe study was carried out to develop an understanding of the intricacies and utility of brand effectiveness. Starbucks’ expansion in Bangladesh was chosen as the scenario.
- Lexus Company: Brand Management StrategyThe presence of competition from other luxury carmakers has forced Lexus to adopt a customer-oriented marketing strategy.
- The Nike Brand Success and Phil Night’s LeadershipThe specific ways of the Nike organization, as well as personal qualities that helped Phil Night establish a world-famous brand, will be discussed in this paper.
- Ice-Fili Company’s BrandA medium-sized Russian ice-cream producer, Ice-Fili, is still a middle store. The company is dominating the Russian top ice-cream production.
- Zara Company’s Multi-Brand Strategy and RisksThe review of the multi-brand strategy used by Zara and differentiate the apparent benefits and shortcomings of using such strategy.
- Volkswagen Emissions Scandal and Brand ReputationThe brand reputation of Volkswagen was hurt significantly as millions of its customers discovered that their vehicles were compromised.
- The Brand Management Job: Skills and FunctionsBrand managers work in a spectrum of industries. They endeavor to develop an easily recognizable image for products and services.
- Marketing Mix and Its Importance for Brand LoyaltyThe proposed study is aimed at examining the role played by various element of the marketing mix in creating and sustaining brand loyalty.
- Tesla Motors Brand Marketing CommunicationsThe objective of this plan is to increase sales, enhance Tesla Motors’ brand awareness, and/or drive potential consumer traffic into the organisation’s online communication platform.
- Zara’s Internationalization & Multi-Brand StrategyThe analysis of Zara’s internalisation, to evaluate the company’s competitive strategies, to define potential advantages and disadvantages of the multi-brand strategy.
- Nature’s Best Pet Food Brand’s Target MarketThis paper is dedicated to the study of the target market for a new pet food brand called Nature’s Best, which is soon launching on the market.
- Marketing Campaign, Brand Strategy and InternetThe paper reviews “Effective Cause Marketing Campaign,” “Don’t Let Big Data Bury Your Brand,” “Branding in the Age of Social Media,” “A Better Way to Map Brand Strategy.”
- Rasasi Brand’s Entry into the French Perfume MarketFrench perfume brands are some of the most expensive commodities in the world, and yet consumers continue to buy these products.
- Brand Image Development: Project Scope and AnalysisI was involved in a project concerning the development of a brand product – a brand image for a new application for smartphones. The key goals of the project were attained.
- Valentino Brand Targeting Luxury Cosmetics Market in ChinaThe report aims to analyze the brand and the luxury cosmetics market in China to propose a communication plan for the brand extension of Valentino.
- Nestle’s Nespresso Brand’s Competitive AdvantageThere are several competitive advantages that Nespresso has over other companies. This is a well-established brand that is recognizable to people living in different countries.
- McDonald’s Brand Repositioning and ExpansionThe management of McDonald’s succeeded in repositioning its brand. They included a variety of meals that could fit the needs of people concerned about the health effects of food.
- Mountain Dew Brand Marketing StrategiesMountain Dew was one of PepsiCo’s brands in the carbonated soft drinks category. Mountain Dew marketing strategies differ in terms of the market segments they target.
- Apple Inc.’s Brand Equity on the WebsiteApple’s website indicates that the marketing strategy focuses more on future endeavors. The company relies on the existing market demands for technologically advancing products.
👍 Good Brand Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Innocent Smoothies Brand: Marketing CommunicationThis paper documents the supporting evidence and rationale for the Innocent Industry in the United Kingdom. It provides an extensive analysis of the Innocent Smoothies brand.
- Brand and Product Manager: Job AnalysisThis paper disscuses a brand/product manager as a job of interest. This area lies in the field of marketing. This paper shall describe the brand/product management and the role of a product/brand manager.
- L’Oreal: Building a Global Cosmetic BrandThere can be only a few doubts that the L’Oreal’s acquisition of the brand Maybelline in 1996 was indeed a smart competitive move.
- Starbucks Customer-Brand IdentityStarbucks is a cool brand, which is one of the reasons why it is my favorite brand. It offers a variety of products that cater to the different tastes and preferences of customers.
- Allison Sims and Her Paleo Foodies Brand CampaignAlison Sims is the founder and managing director of Paleo Foodies, an online brand. Her activities support healthy eating among the Australian public.
- Red Bull Brand and Sport Event’s Marketing PlanThe main objective of this digital marketing plan is to attract the younger clients market through the event’s website and Twitter fan page.
- Red Bull Brand’s Integrated Marketing CampaignThe Red Bull brand is associated with sports events such as the Moto-GP, Red Bull Rampage, Red Bull Wake Open, and the Red Bull Sharpshooters, among others.
- Frito-Lay Inc.’s Take-Over of Cracker Jack BrandThe vice president of the New Venture Division Frito-Lay is responsible for outlining a plan and find the factors by which Frito-Lay can take over the brand Cracker Jack.
- The Unisom Brand AnalysisThe Unisom brand was examined closely, including its marketing strategy to focus on its speed and effectiveness (“Unisom”).
- The Brand Called You. Tom Peters’ View on BrandingTom Peters defines a brand as “a promise of the value you’ll receive” in exchange for your time or/and money. Every company tries to show only they can satisfy customers.
- Chick-fil-A Brand and Its Mobile ApplicationsAccording to the provided data and analysis, Chick-fil-A is in an excellent position to expand and to improve, becoming a major fast-food franchise.
- Chick-fil-A Fast-Food Network Brand AnalysisBased on customer demographic data, the paper analyzes the Chick-fil-A fast-food network and compares some data to compile an accurate picture of people’s preferences.
- Subaru Brand in EuropeSubaru entered the European market in the 1980s, but it did not gain significant prominence until the late 1990s when more models where introduced to the market.
- Apple iPhone: Brand ForecastApple’s iPhone is arguably the most popular and recognizable smartphone on the planet. Since its launch in 2007, the corporation has sold over 1.3 billion iPhones.
- &pizza Brand’s Situational AnalysisThe paper aims to examine an American pizza brand “&pizza,” using situational analysis and define its overall state and potential strengths and weaknesses.
- Feathers Fashion: The UAE Brand in Saudi ArabiaIn order for Feathers Fashion to open a branch in Jeddah in Saudi Arabia, the company will need to take a look at the local market and its key features.
- Educare.com: Project Message and Brand StrategyThe positioning map for Educare.com can be placed into two dimensions that define the market of consulting and educational services: efficiency and customer-centric approach.
- H&M: Strategic Brand ManagementIn this paper, multiple aspects of the H&M brand will be examined, including inventory, ownership, history, elements and other details.
- Brand Analysis Report: Casio and RolandThis report is a brand audit of Casio and Roland, which are between the two leading companies engaged in the production and sale of musical instruments.
- Innisfree Cosmetics Brand’s Marketing PlanThe marketing strategy for the South Korean cosmetics brand Innisfree was developed by carrying out situational analysis and formulating brand strategy using marketing instruments.
- Bottega Veneta Brand EvaluationBottega Veneta is a globally renowned brand, yet its performance could use a bit of a boost due to the need for expansion that the company has been experiencing recently.