specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Collaboration
- Compromise and Collaboration in Conflict ResolutionThe choice of conflict resolution approach depends on the situation. Compromise and collaboration are the most popular approaches with their own benefits and disadvantages.
- Urban Planning: Smart Growth and Community CollaborationSmart Growth refers to the leading systems of urban planning. This work provides an overview of the principle of collaboration between the citizens and stakeholders.
- Nursing Collaboration and Teamwork in MiamiThe following SWOT analysis will focus on the areas of collaboration, teamwork, and aesthetic leadership of one of the nursing departments in Miami, Florida.
- Professional Health Care: Teamwork and CollaborationShared governance is one of the fundamental components of collaboration. It allows nurses and other practitioners to take part in the decision-making process.
- Nurse Staffing and CollaborationThe current paper is a literature review related to the issue of nurse staffing and nurse collaboration in hospitals.
- Community and Government CollaborationThis paper evaluates the collaboration between community and government, methods of citizen involvement and advocacy, and analyzes the community for aspects of a problem.
- Nurses-Physicians Communication and CollaborationThis paper focuses on the effect of the collaboration between nurses and other healthcare professionals have on patient health outcomes.
- Kendall Regional Medical Center’s Quality CollaborationKendall Regional Medical Center is involved with the Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems as its main tool for assessing health care quality.
- Team Members and Patient Satisfaction’ CollaborationTransitional Care Model allows nurses to operate better the interventions targeted at addressing the health outcomes of older patients at risk as they move between clinicians.
- Consular Service and Collaboration in the 21st CenturyIn the context of globalization, consular collaboration acquires particular interest as it is meant to develop a variety of international links and support national ex-pats abroad.
- Entrepreneurial Collaboration with FacebookThe paper will support the launch of a new IT entrepreneurial project. The venture will perform in collaboration with Facebook, one of the Fortune 500 enterprises.
- Teamwork and Collaboration in Future NursingTeamwork and collaboration are the primary requirements of the contemporary health care setting because various issues can be resolved faster due to joint decision-making.
- Conflict Resolution: Compromise and CollaborationConflicts are usually caused by the incompatibility of principles, aims, interests, or experiences. The success of conflict resolution depends on the selected strategy.
- Teamwork and Collaboration in NursingA goal of collaboration is to enhance holistic and safe delivery of care to patients. The paper discusses the components of teamwork and collaboration in the health care setting.
- Nursing: Interprofessional Practice and CollaborationInterprofessional collaboration or practice is an evidence-based initiative that caregivers in the field of nursing should take seriously.
- Interprofessional Collaboration Improving Patient CareOvercoming medical errors is a complex task, but improving collaboration and communicative patterns between professionals that have a mutual goal
- Business Networking Strategies for CollaborationThis paper explores business-networking strategies that enhance collaboration. It compares different networking approaches and benefits of collaboration.
- Mobile Collaboration and Social Capital’s RoleMobile Collaboration: Exploring the Role of the Social Capital shows and the influence of mobile technologies on the social activity of workers, involved in mobile collaboration.
- Collective Customer Collaboration System AnalysisThe phenomenon of the Collective Customer Collaboration system (C3) on the supply chain performance of an organization can hardly be overrated.
- Microsoft Access: Efficiency and CollaborationThis paper presents a proposal for the migration from the Microsoft Excel to a relational database such as Microsoft Access in order to help in tracking personnel data.
- Chapter 11 of Special Educator’s Guide to CollaborationThis article discusses the importance and dynamics of connections between teachers and the families of their students.
- Teachers’ Collaboration with Libraries for TestingThis paper analyzes the potential of teachers’ collaboration with libraries and librarians in improving the results of standardized testing.
👍 Good Collaboration Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Storage and Collaboration in the CloudCloud storage also enabled companies to use various online business collaboration tools, such as wikis, blogs, instant messaging, and shared documents.
- Collaboration Systems at Isuzu Australia LimitedThe Isuzu Australia Limited (IAL) was manually distributing information to other truck dealerships within the region.
- General & Special Education Teacher CollaborationThe identified medium for helping the teachers to receive the appropriate inclusion training is Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC).
- Linking Trust and Collaboration in Project Teams to Project Management SuccessThe article addresses the importance of trust and collaboration in management success, high levels of which are expected and required to improve the outcomes of high-end projects.
- Collaboration and Peer Review in Nursing EducationInteraction with colleagues in the successful practice of finding answers to current research questions and problem-solving mechanisms.
- Collaboration and Team Work in Nursing EducationI have found both collaboration and peer review to be very effective forms of learning because they enable exchanging ideas and sharing experiences.
- Healthcare Professionals and Nurse Practitioners CollaborationHealthcare professionals and nurse practitioners should collaborate to provide high-quality medical care to their respective patients.
- Nurse–Physician Collaboration in General Internal MedicineAlthough nurses and physicians perform different functions, their major goal is to provide high-quality care and improve patient outcomes.
- Inter-Professional Collaboration in HealthcareThis paper presents the essentials of inter-professional collaboration, a plan of promoting excellent patient outcomes, a healthcare delivery system plan, and MSN interventions.
- Healthcare Interprofessional CollaborationTeamwork in healthcare contributes to better patient health outcomes. Clinical staff and administration of healthcare organizations must work collaboratively.
- Resident-Nurse Collaboration in General Internal Medicine“Interprofessional Collaboration Between Residents and Nurses in General Internal Medicine” discusses the lack of teamwork between nurses and physicians.
- “A Case Study of Online Collaboration” by Ling ThompsonThis article describes the experiment which was conducted the degree of online collaboration between online students from the point of view of participation, synthesis, dependence and interdependence.
- The Daily Tribune: Advertisement, News, CollaborationThe case is about Daily Tribune, a well-established newspaper in eastern Tennessee. The newspaper’s readership is in the small towns and commands a good number of readerships in counties.
- Benefits of Online CollaborationOnline collaboration encompasses real time communication that consists of the telephone and web conferencing, making use of many groupware package.
- Supply Chain Collaboration in Kernels PopcornThis paper on Kernels Popcorn’s supply chain collaboration with primary considerations has designed through both of literature overview and scenarios of Kernels Popcorn.
- Feudalism and Manorialism CollaborationFirst of all it should be stated that manorialism is the economic system which may exist only in the circumstances of feudalism.
- Technology Management: To What Extent Is Collaboration in Networks A Requirement of Today’s Innovation Process?What KM and innovation requires from us is not to overestimate the expected outcomes that the performance tendencies are typically associated with and its diverse aliases have had on business administration.
- Collaboration Between Business Strategy and IT StrategyThis paper looks at the collaboration between business strategies and the information strategies, the problems with strategy formulation, implementation, and the strategic processes.
- Collaboration Between C-Commerce and Corporate PortalAnalysis of relationship between C-commerce and corporate portal, and a research study on the e-commerce applications in a selected company – the Thai-Lay Fashion.
- Collaboration Between Google and China Mobile CompanyThe outcome of the strategic alliance between Google and China Mobile Company will therefore be a modern smartphone par with changing technology and customer needs.
- Intelligent Systems, Collaboration Technologies Cigna HealthThis essay addresses the importance of communication and collaboration technologies, reviews the challenges of integration faced by Cigna Health.
- Partner Collaboration BarriersIf the company’s directory is somewhat conservative or does not accept changes, it must undergo a thorough overhaul to eliminate any possible stagnation in views.
- Collaboration and Teamwork Within Healthcare UnitThe ability to cooperate within a healthcare unit is necessary not only in terms of a beneficial working atmosphere but for the best possible treatment outcome for the patient.
💡 Simple Collaboration Essay Ideas
- Firm Collaboration and Modes of Innovation in Norway
- Industry Engagement for Teamwork and Collaboration
- Collaboration and Female Representation in Academic Fields
- Factors for Healthcare Environment Teamwork and Collaboration
- Reflected Knowledge and Trust in Global Collaboration
- Collaboration and the Quality of Economics Research
- Communication and Collaboration Strategies
- Collaboration and European Defence Industrial Policy
- Fostering Collaboration: The Power of Effective Teams
- Tolerance, Collaboration, and Economic Growth
- Business Collaboration, Rather Than Market Competition
- Industrial Collaboration and the European Internal Market
- Improved Effectiveness Through Collaboration
- Building Successful Collaboration Within the Work Group
- Collaboration, Problem Solving, and Conflict Management
- Collaboration, Communication, and Teambuilding
- Factors Influencing the Collaboration of the New Testament
- Collaboration and Innovation Networks in Esprit
- Creativity, Innovation, and E-Collaboration
- Collaboration and Transparency Across Project Teams
- Leadership, Collaboration, and Team Work