tailored to your instructions
for only $13.00 $11.05/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Collaboration
- Compromise and Collaboration in Conflict ResolutionThe choice of conflict resolution approach depends on the situation. Compromise and collaboration are the most popular approaches with their own benefits and disadvantages.
- Urban Planning: Smart Growth and Community CollaborationSmart Growth refers to the leading systems of urban planning. This work provides an overview of the principle of collaboration between the citizens and stakeholders.
- Nursing Collaboration and Teamwork in MiamiThe following SWOT analysis will focus on the areas of collaboration, teamwork, and aesthetic leadership of one of the nursing departments in Miami, Florida.
- Professional Health Care: Teamwork and CollaborationShared governance is one of the fundamental components of collaboration. It allows nurses and other practitioners to take part in the decision-making process.
- Nurse Staffing and CollaborationThe current paper is a literature review related to the issue of nurse staffing and nurse collaboration in hospitals.
- Community and Government CollaborationThis paper evaluates the collaboration between community and government, methods of citizen involvement and advocacy, and analyzes the community for aspects of a problem.
- Nurses-Physicians Communication and CollaborationThis paper focuses on the effect of the collaboration between nurses and other healthcare professionals have on patient health outcomes.
- Kendall Regional Medical Center’s Quality CollaborationKendall Regional Medical Center is involved with the Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems as its main tool for assessing health care quality.
- Team Members and Patient Satisfaction’ CollaborationTransitional Care Model allows nurses to operate better the interventions targeted at addressing the health outcomes of older patients at risk as they move between clinicians.
- Consular Service and Collaboration in the 21st CenturyIn the context of globalization, consular collaboration acquires particular interest as it is meant to develop a variety of international links and support national ex-pats abroad.
- Entrepreneurial Collaboration with FacebookThe paper will support the launch of a new IT entrepreneurial project. The venture will perform in collaboration with Facebook, one of the Fortune 500 enterprises.
- Teamwork and Collaboration in Future NursingTeamwork and collaboration are the primary requirements of the contemporary health care setting because various issues can be resolved faster due to joint decision-making.
- Conflict Resolution: Compromise and CollaborationConflicts are usually caused by the incompatibility of principles, aims, interests, or experiences. The success of conflict resolution depends on the selected strategy.
- Teamwork and Collaboration in NursingA goal of collaboration is to enhance holistic and safe delivery of care to patients. The paper discusses the components of teamwork and collaboration in the health care setting.
- Nursing: Interprofessional Practice and CollaborationInterprofessional collaboration or practice is an evidence-based initiative that caregivers in the field of nursing should take seriously.
- Interprofessional Collaboration Improving Patient CareOvercoming medical errors is a complex task, but improving collaboration and communicative patterns between professionals that have a mutual goal
- Business Networking Strategies for CollaborationThis paper explores business-networking strategies that enhance collaboration. It compares different networking approaches and benefits of collaboration.
- Mobile Collaboration and Social Capital’s RoleMobile Collaboration: Exploring the Role of the Social Capital shows and the influence of mobile technologies on the social activity of workers, involved in mobile collaboration.
- Collective Customer Collaboration System AnalysisThe phenomenon of the Collective Customer Collaboration system (C3) on the supply chain performance of an organization can hardly be overrated.
- Microsoft Access: Efficiency and CollaborationThis paper presents a proposal for the migration from the Microsoft Excel to a relational database such as Microsoft Access in order to help in tracking personnel data.
- Chapter 11 of Special Educator’s Guide to CollaborationThis article discusses the importance and dynamics of connections between teachers and the families of their students.
- Teachers’ Collaboration with Libraries for TestingThis paper analyzes the potential of teachers’ collaboration with libraries and librarians in improving the results of standardized testing.
- Storage and Collaboration in the CloudCloud storage also enabled companies to use various online business collaboration tools, such as wikis, blogs, instant messaging, and shared documents.
- Collaboration Systems at Isuzu Australia LimitedThe Isuzu Australia Limited (IAL) was manually distributing information to other truck dealerships within the region.
- General & Special Education Teacher CollaborationThe identified medium for helping the teachers to receive the appropriate inclusion training is Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC).
👍 Good Collaboration Research Topics & Essay Examples
as little as 3 hours
- Linking Trust and Collaboration in Project Teams to Project Management SuccessThe article addresses the importance of trust and collaboration in management success, high levels of which are expected and required to improve the outcomes of high-end projects.
- Collaboration and Peer Review in Nursing EducationInteraction with colleagues in the successful practice of finding answers to current research questions and problem-solving mechanisms.
- Collaboration and Team Work in Nursing EducationI have found both collaboration and peer review to be very effective forms of learning because they enable exchanging ideas and sharing experiences.
- Healthcare Professionals and Nurse Practitioners CollaborationHealthcare professionals and nurse practitioners should collaborate to provide high-quality medical care to their respective patients.
- Nurse–Physician Collaboration in General Internal MedicineAlthough nurses and physicians perform different functions, their major goal is to provide high-quality care and improve patient outcomes.
- Nursing Development: Inter-Professional Collaboration in HealthcareThis paper presents the essentials of inter-professional collaboration, a plan of promoting excellent patient outcomes, a healthcare delivery system plan, and MSN interventions.
- Interprofessional Collaboration in HealthcareTeamwork in healthcare contributes to better patient health outcomes. Clinical staff and administration of healthcare organizations must work collaboratively.
- Resident-Nurse Collaboration in General Internal Medicine“Interprofessional Collaboration Between Residents and Nurses in General Internal Medicine” discusses the lack of teamwork between nurses and physicians.
- “A Case Study of Online Collaboration” by Ling ThompsonThis article describes the experiment which was conducted the degree of online collaboration between online students from the point of view of participation, synthesis, dependence and interdependence.
- The Daily Tribune: Advertisement, News, CollaborationThe case is about Daily Tribune, a well-established newspaper in eastern Tennessee. The newspaper’s readership is in the small towns and commands a good number of readerships in counties.
- Benefits of Online CollaborationOnline collaboration encompasses real time communication that consists of the telephone and web conferencing, making use of many groupware package.
- Supply Chain Collaboration in Kernels PopcornThis paper on Kernels Popcorn’s supply chain collaboration with primary considerations has designed through both of literature overview and scenarios of Kernels Popcorn.
- Feudalism and Manorialism CollaborationFirst of all it should be stated that manorialism is the economic system which may exist only in the circumstances of feudalism.
- Technology Management: To What Extent Is Collaboration in Networks A Requirement of Today’s Innovation Process?What KM and innovation requires from us is not to overestimate the expected outcomes that the performance tendencies are typically associated with and its diverse aliases have had on business administration.
- Collaboration Between Business Strategy and IT StrategyThis paper looks at the collaboration between business strategies and the information strategies, the problems with strategy formulation, implementation, and the strategic processes.
- Collaboration Between C-Commerce and Corporate PortalAnalysis of relationship between C-commerce and corporate portal, and a research study on the e-commerce applications in a selected company – the Thai-Lay Fashion.
- Collaboration Between Google and China Mobile CompanyThe outcome of the strategic alliance between Google and China Mobile Company will therefore be a modern smartphone par with changing technology and customer needs.
- Intelligent Systems, Collaboration Technologies Cigna HealthThis essay addresses the importance of communication and collaboration technologies, reviews the challenges of integration faced by Cigna Health.
- Partner Collaboration Barriers and Their OvercomingIf the company’s directory is somewhat conservative or does not accept changes, it must undergo a thorough overhaul to eliminate any possible stagnation in views.
- Collaboration and Teamwork Within Healthcare UnitThe ability to cooperate within a healthcare unit is necessary not only in terms of a beneficial working atmosphere but for the best possible treatment outcome for the patient.
- Video Reflection on Interprofessional Collaboration for NURS4010During the video it’s plan to cover the objectives like: personal experience, the troublesome Vila Health scenario, the importance of collaboration regarding clinical informatics.
- Remote Collaboration on Evidence-Based CareAll techniques must be used to ensure the safety and best results of patient treatment. Sometimes access to them can be difficult.
- Patient-Centered Care: Interprofessional CollaborationIn this essay, the author describes how interprofessional collaboration has improved the outcomes of his practice for patients.
- Collaboration and Leadership Reflection in NursingInterprofessional collaboration implies the engagement of several healthcare experts with different backgrounds and specializations to work with patients and their families.
- Team Work and CollaborationA nurse should communicate with experienced people in the field. It will help to gather the cases and situations appropriate for each life case.
🎓 Most Interesting Collaboration Research Titles
- Health Providers and Interpreters CollaborationCollaboration between health providers and interpreters has allowed patients to receive care of elevated quality.
- Collaboration Agreement: A Partnership for Tax PurposesA collaboration agreement between A Corporation and B Corporation is a partnership for tax purposes under the current regulations.
- Wiki Collaboration: Several Points for the WritersWriters should realize the long-term goal of their work, the context in which the material is created, the rules for publishing content to become an effective wiki collaboration.
- Teamwork and Collaboration in HealthcareSuccessful health outcomes are best attained when there are teamwork and collaboration among the individuals involved.
- Team Collaboration: Processes and Expectations for CommunicationAll the team members have been requested to outline the number of hours they can devote to the project daily. All members are continuously reminded to remain committed.
- Nurse-Physician Collaboration and Hospital-Acquired InfectionsThis review aims to analyze a research article by Boev and Xia titled “Nurse-Physician Collaboration and Hospital-acquired Infections in Critical Care.”
- The Agile Approach in Terms of Encouraging Multi-Disciplinary CollaborationThe use of Agile along with the interim governance approach agreed at a senior level can have a positive impact on the organization due to its opportunity to trigger multiple changes.
- Team Collaboration for Smoking CessationThe Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention (2018) show that smoking harms almost every single organ in the human body, causes various diseases and conditions.
- The Link Between Collaboration and Penetration TestingCollaboration is also critical to an organization’s information security because its lack can be exploited by an attacker as a vulnerability.
- Healthcare: Interprofessional CollaborationThe essay presents ethical and legal principles providing a positive shift from traditional views in the health care system and nursing in particular.
- Interprofessional Collaboration in HealthcareIn recent years, the idea of interprofessional collaboration in this sphere has become a matter of intense interest for professionals and scholars.
- Conflict and Power: Police and Community CollaborationThis paper includes an analysis of the nature of the conflict between law enforcement and citizens in the US, as well as some strategies that can contribute to solving the problem.
- Interprofessional Collaboration and Relations Between Doctors and Their PatientsThis paper discusses a correlation between the enhanced interprofessional collaboration and the individualized approach to patient care, and doctors’ and their patients’ relations.
- Scaffolding and Collaboration as a Basis of InstructionScaffolding can form a strong basis for instruction and enhance students’ understanding of classroom concepts.
- Aspects of Effective Collaboration and TeamworkEffective collaboration is a balanced system, which can be compared to a body that functions correctly and independently to some extent
- Art and Science: Collaboration and InterdependenceThe collaboration between art and science has led to innovations in many fields. The paper explores the practical applications that result in collaboration between art and science.
- Collaboration in Special Educational ProcessCollaborative processes help teachers improve students’ outcomes and arouse their interest in learning. Collaboration is an essential part of an IEP for special education.
- Remote Collaboration and Evidence-Based CareThe emergence of new communication technologies, such as messaging and the Internet, has removed some barriers to healthcare access.
- Interprofessional Collaboration in Health CareThis study aims to explore the topic of collaboration within teams, with the focus placed on interprofessional dynamics.
- Collaboration Problems in Nursing PracticeCross-disciplinary collaboration is beneficial to both the patient and practitioner and organizations should strive to include this risk-lessening strategy.
- Comparing Collaboration and Advice GivingThe concept difference is that the collaboration approach implies constant therapist-patient communication. The advice-giving is one-sided and based on the clinician’s experience.
- Teamwork Performance and Effective CollaborationEssential collaboration skills in business include engaging in a purposeful conversation, appreciation, creativity in solving conflicts productively, and plan management.
- Asia-Pacific Collaboration: Opportunities and ThreatsThe collaboration between Australia and other economies in the Asia-Pacific region presents numerous opportunities for development.
- Healthcare Environment: Challenges to Teamwork and CollaborationCollaboration among staff members is one of the vital requirements for effective management of key tasks and responsibilities in the healthcare environment.
- Operation Anaconda and the War in Afghanistan: Collaboration and CoordinationOperation Anaconda is an important case study for military operations and the importance of coordinated efforts.
- Negotiations: The Conundrum of CollaborationThe paper represents a short lesson for future negotiators that have to look at this information as the fundamental knowledge that affects business relationships.
💡 Simple Collaboration Essay Ideas
you can get a custom-written
according to your instructions
- Firm Collaboration and Modes of Innovation in Norway
- Industry Engagement for Teamwork and Collaboration
- Collaboration and Female Representation in Academic Fields
- Factors for Healthcare Environment Teamwork and Collaboration
- Reflected Knowledge and Trust in Global Collaboration
- Collaboration and the Quality of Economics Research
- Communication and Collaboration Strategies
- Collaboration and European Defence Industrial Policy
- Fostering Collaboration: The Power of Effective Teams
- Tolerance, Collaboration, and Economic Growth
- Business Collaboration, Rather Than Market Competition
- Industrial Collaboration and the European Internal Market
- Improved Effectiveness Through Collaboration
- Building Successful Collaboration Within the Work Group
- Collaboration, Problem-Solving, and Conflict Management
- Collaboration, Communication, and Teambuilding
- Factors Influencing the Collaboration of the New Testament
- Collaboration and Innovation Networks in Esprit
- Creativity, Innovation, and E-Collaboration
- Collaboration and Transparency Across Project Teams
- Leadership, Collaboration, and Team Work