specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Experiment
- The Stanford Experiment by Philip ZimbardoPhilip Zimbardo’s Stanford Experiment shows that situational power and norms dictate the behavior of the individual more than the core beliefs that made up his personal identity.
- Using Animals in Medical ExperimentsThis paper explores how the principles of the character-based ethical approach can be applied to the discussion of using animals in the medical research and experiments.
- Scientific Experiments on Animals from Ethical PerspectivesThis paper discusses using animals in scientific experiments from the consequentialist, Kantian deontological and Donna Yarri’s Christian character-based perspectives.
- Psychological Studies and Experiments: Code of ConductThe following paper is based on past psychological studies i.e. Stanly Milgram’s ‘Obedience Experiment’, Philip Zimbardo’s ‘Stanford Prison Experiment, and Jane Elliott’s ‘Class Divided’.
- Gender Stereotyping Experiment: The Level of Gender Stereotyping in SocietyThe present study measures the effects of stereotyping women. It examines the first impression formed by subjects based on the information about a fictitious man or a woman.
- Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment: Ethical ControversyTuskegee case set the background for the reconsideration of healthcare ethics, which means that the ethical value of the given case deserves reconsideration.
- An Observable Experiment: Control Over the VariablesAn observable experiment is defined as the experiment in which the independent variables cannot possibly be controlled by the person or person setting the test.
- Water Quality and Contamination Experiment ReportThis paper seeks to provide a detailed report on what should be done to ensure quality water for human consumption.
- Pasture Experiment: Fertiliser Treatments ResponseThis work is an experiment that defines the role of fertilizers in pasture production and to establish the appropriate use of pasture sampling to assess pasture mass.
- Situation, Institutional Norms, and Roles: The Stanford Experiment of ZimbardoPhilip Zimbardo’s Stanford Experiment brought him critical acclaim. At the same time, it accorded him a certain level of notoriety; because of the methodologies he utilized to conduct the experiment.
- The Stanford Prison ExperimentThe Stanford prison experiment is an example of how outside social situations influence changes in thought and behavior among humans.
- Virtue Ethics in Stanford and Milgram’s ExperimentsThis paper investigates the notion of virtue ethics, discussing two major studies, the Stanford prison experiment, and Milgram’s obedience studies.
- Inattentive Blindness in Psychological ExperimentThe features of the human consciousness not to notice quite obvious changes are natural and innate. Such blindness can be caused by several factors.
- Acoustics Experiment in Brunel’s Thames TunnelIn this project, tunnels that exist below London streets for a variety of communications, civil defense, and military purposes will be used as the objects of the experiment.
- Metrology Experiment with Measurement ToolsThe experiment concerned testing the efficacy of the measurement tools such as the Vernier caliper, a depth gauge, a micrometer, and a gauge in an uncertainty analysis.
- Heat Transfer Rates in a Hot Jet: ExperimentThe experiment is aimed at determining the heat transfer rates in a hot jet. The reasons for the hot jet to have different heat rates in different areas will be determined.
- Social Experiment: Wrong Outfit in a Wedding EventThe attendees of the wedding event displayed disappointment, discomfort, and open resentment towards the dressing style.
- Social Experiment: Informal Norms of Gender IssuesThe social experiment presents a contradiction between the socially-accepted norms and the understanding of equality between men and women.
- Evaluation of the Stanford Prison Experiment’ RoleThe Stanford Prison Experiment is a study that was conducted on August 20, 1971 by a group of researchers headed by the psychology professor Philip Zimbardo.
- Worldview Changes After the Blindness ExperimentOur senses are the central source of information about the world and events that happen around us. So, the loss of one of these is a significant challenge for a person.
- Air Pressure Experiment Methods and ResultsThe plastic mesh fabric was placed over the mouth of the Mason jar, and the metal screw band of the latter was fastened firmly over the plastic mesh sheet.
- Fiji Water Quality: Biology Lab ExperimentSince Fiji water is among the popular brands in the US, it is essential to evaluate whether it is clean, that is, safe for human consumption.
👍 Good Experiment Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Physical Health Indicator: Pulse Rate ExperimentAn examination of a person’s pulse can provide insight into their health, especially when measuring the before and after the pulse of an individual engaged in exercise.
- Ideal Gas Expansion Law: ExperimentThe purpose of the experiment was to understand the differences between different types of ideal gas expansions, paying attention to the amount of work done.
- Chemistry of Cooking. Saffron Rice ExperimentThis research project outlines an experiment that aims to determine the temperature at which Saffron rice turns yellow.
- Studying Organisations: The Hawthorne ExperimentsThe Hawthorn experiments marked a new direction in research of motivation and productivity. More than half a century has passed, and productivity remains a concern of management.
- Medical Pharmacology: The Langendorff ExperimentThe Langendorff experiment aimed at using an ex vivo isolated rat heart preparation to demonstrate the pharmacological effects of two unknown drugs.
- Hawthorne Experiments – Elton Mayo With Roethlisberger and DicksonThe Hawthorne theories have brought about a positive change in the behavior and attitude of the managers as well as the workers.
- Impact of the Stanford Prison Experiment Have on PsychologyThis essay will begin with a brief description of Zimbardo’s Stanford Prison Experiment then it will move to explore two main issues that arose from the said experiment.
- Ethics: Experiments on AnimalsIndustrial and biomedical research is often painful and most of the test ends up killing the animals. Experiments such as these often incur the wrath of the animal rights movement.
- Chemical Experiment on Enzyme AmylaseThis paper presents an experiment that was conducted to determine the activity of amylase on starch at various pH levels.
- Experiment: Bacteria vs AntibioticsThe experiment aimed was to test the reaction of bacteria towards some antibiotics and determine the effectiveness of those antibiotics in treating some diseases.
- The Way to Come To Terms With Yourself: Social Distancing ExperimentIn this work, the author describes the course and results of an experiment on social distance: refusal to use gadgets, any communication, and going out.
- John Watson and the “Little Albert” ExperimentJohn Watson is considered to be the founder of behaviorism, a psychological theory that focuses on visible behavior while diminishing the notion of consciousness.
- The Stanford Prison Experiment ReviewThe video presents an experiment held in 1971. In general, a viewer can observe that people are subjected to behavior and opinion change when affected by others.
- Why People Obey Authority: Milgram Experiment and Real-World SituationHuman beings would obey authority depending on the overall rewards, potential personal gains, and the consequences of failing to do so.
- Boston’s Experiment: Harvard Business Review’s LessonsIn Harvard Business Review’s Lessons from Boston’s Experiment with The One Fund, Mitchell discusses his experience with fund distribution to the victims of the Boston bombing.
- The Use of Animals in Psychological ExperimentsThe method of experimentation is of great significance for multiple fields of psychology, especially for the behaviorist branch.
- Ethical Analysis of the Tuskegee Syphilis ExperimentsThe Tuskegee Syphilis Study failed to take into account several critical ethical considerations. This essay examines some of the ethical problems linked to the investigation.
- Milgram Experiment: The Question of EthicsThis essay will discuss the Milgram experiment and also argue that it was ethical as medical research standards were met, and no undue harm to the participants was caused.
- Experiment: Flame Test and Chemical FingerprintingFlame test and chemical fingerprinting are analytical procedures that are used to identify metals or metalloid compounds.
- The Critical Characteristics of an ExperimentThe main aim of this assignment is to evaluate the thought control experiment by famous psychologist Ellen Langer and determine whether it is a qualitative experiment.
- Extraneous Variables in ExperimentsThere are some variables in experiments besides the independent variables that usually cause a variation or a change to the dependent variables.
- “Stanford Prison Experiment Ethics” by Philip ZimbardoThe primary purpose of Zimbardo’s work was to explore how quickly individuals would identify with corrections officers and prisoner roles during the prison simulation.
🎓 Most Interesting Hospital Research Titles
- The Power of Conformity: Asch’s ExperimentsThe article examines a series of experiments by Asch that helped him identify the factors influencing social conformity.
- The Tuskegee Syphilis ExperimentWhen the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment was begun, over 75 years ago, no such principles were officially in place.
- Ideal Experiment Design: Independent and Dependent VariablesThis work describes the ideal experiment, that is designed to verify the causal relationship between independent and dependent variables.
- Jane Elliott’s Experiment on DiscriminationThe teacher Jane Elliott from Iowa decided to conduct an experiment demonstrating to her students what discrimination is and what it feels like.
- Human Transport Systems: The Pulse Rate ExperimentThe report provides an analysis of the pulse rate experiment aimed at determining the pulse rates before and after a five-minute exercise conducted by the researcher.
- A Personal Behavior Modification Experiment Using Operant ConditioningThis research paper points out the positive outcomes of swearing: it can relieve stress and help one cope with emotional work.
- Static and Kinetic Friction: A Lab ExperimentStatic friction is the force that opposes the motion of two surfaces or bodies that are in physical contact when the surfaces/bodies are at rest.
- Mind Control: Ethics of the ExperimentThe topics of mind control and free will has always been seen as a morally grey area in terms of its research potential.
- Lab Experiment on PhotovoltaicsThe experiment was done specifically to ascertain how various connected units could be coordinated to give a more reliable and controllable functioning.
- Bolted & Welded Connections and Tension ExperimentExploring and comparing the expected and actual failure modes of both bottled and welded connections in tension are the primary purposes of the paper.
- An Experiment on Data Mining ExtendThis experiment aims to utilize knowledge and principles of data mining in depicting the investigation of emergent data in biology- particularly on the development of ELISAs.
- A Hypothesis and an Experiment: A Case StudyOn the control experiment, there would be a seed grown at normal aeration, and wind conditions. All should have a viable bean seed planted centrally on watered soil preferably.
- Helicopter Experiment AssessmentThis report of a paper helicopter experiment involved designating a paper helicopter in varied designs and then dropping it severally while recording the flight time.
- Comparative Effectiveness of Various Surfactants: ExperimentSurfactants refer to chemical substances that lessen the surface tension in water. This experiment aimed at establishing the comparative effectiveness of various surfactants.
- Anaerobic Threshold: An ExperimentAnaerobic Threshold refers to the minimum level below which no increase in blood lactose can occur. At levels above AT, supplementing aerobic production needs aerobic energy.
- An Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay ExperimentIn our society presently, immunoassay techniques used in data analyses have assumed a place of high significance, particularly as it applies to pure/applied research.
- Archimedes’ Principle Experiment: Determining Gravity of ObjectsThis paper describes an experiment that aims in determining the specific gravity of different metallic objects, a liquid, and wood.
- Lab Experiment on Animals’ Taste or Smell SensesThe hypothesis of the study is that taste perception and detection of different sugars by insects were similar to that of humans.
- An Experiment in DNA Cloning and SequencingThe aim of this experiment is to clone a fragment of DNA that includes the Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP) gene into the vector pTTQ18, which is an expression vector.
- “Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment – The Deadly Deception”: Unethical Scientific Experiment“Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment – The Deadly Deception” reviews an unethical scientific experiment on humans that was conducted by White physicians on African-Americans.
- Metal and Non-metal Redox Reactions ExperimentThe following experiment aimed to investigate Redox reaction and hence determine which elements were reactive; metal v. metal redox reactions, and non-metal v. non-metal reactions.
- Stanford Prison Experiment: Behind the MaskStanford Prison Experiment organized by Stanford researcher Philip Zimbardo led to a strong public response and still discussed today.
- Health and Medicine: Experiments and DiscussionsIn the first experiment, researchers tested the subjectivity of polygraph examiners’ assessments. The specialist was given a specific name before the test began to do it.
💡 Simple Experiment Essay Ideas
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- Osmosis Experiment With Parsnip Through Differing Concentration of Sucrose
- Identifying the Benefits From Home Ownership: A Swedish Experiment
- Experiment for Cancer Risk Factors
- Hydrochloric Acid Into Tubes of Water and Sodium Thiosulphate Experiment
- General Information about Monkey Drug Trials Experiment
- Reaction Rates Experiment Hydrochloric Acid
- Hydrochloric Acid and Marble Chips Experiment
- Physical Disability and Labor Market Discrimination: Evidence From a Field Experiment
- Canadian Advanced Nanosatellite Experiment Biology
- Dr. Heidegger’s Experiment: Reality or Illusion
- Experiment and Multi-Grid Modeling of Evacuation From a Classroom
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography Experiment
- Social Capital and Contributions in a Public-Goods Experiment
- Illusory Gains From Chile’s Targeted School Voucher Experiment
- Short Selling and Earnings Management: A Controlled Experiment
- Theft and Rural Poverty: Results of a Natural Experiment
- Lab Experiment: The Effectiveness of Different Antibiotics on Bacteria
- Brucellosis and Its Treatment: Experiment With Doxycycline
- The Link Between Stanford Prison Experiment and Milgram Study
- Four Fundamental Results From the Mice Experiment