specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on LGBT
- Gay Marriage Should not be LegalDue to media popularization of gay rights, opposition of gay rights to marriage is normally equated to intolerance.
- Relationships: Different Views on Gay MarriageGay marriage is a topical issue caused by different perceptions and understanding of human nature and interpersonal relations. The approaches towards gay marriage are liberal and conservative.
- Homosexuality in CanadaHomosexuality can be explained in three main dimensions: biological, behavioral and psychodynamic dimensions of homosexual orientations.
- For and Against of Gay MarriageSame-sex marriages is a union that takes place between two people who belong to the same social gender or similar biological sex.
- Morals Metaphysics: Criminal Punishment and Gay BasicsIt is not wrong to punish a criminal primarily as a means to reform the criminal. Execution is not the only just penalty for murder as two wrongs do not make a right.
- The Gay Human Rights: Harvey Milk ContributionsHarvey Milk and his contribution in the struggle to preserve gay human rights are discussed from a theoretical perspective. This paper provides an in-depth understanding of gay human rights.
- Addressing HIV Prevalence among Gay MenThis discussion outlines the strategic measures at the community level to address increased prevalence of HIV cases among Caucasian, African American and Latino gay men.
- Sidesteps Broad Gay Marriage RulingThe article, “Sidesteps Broad Gay Marriage Ruling,” by Peralta Eyder, explores the controversial 2013 ruling against the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) by the US Supreme Court.
- Conflict Theories: Gay Marriages and FeminismConflict theories purport that, families can take different structures and do not view change as a clash or dysfunctional. This theory has been a catalyst for gay marriages and feminism.
- “The Construction of Homosexuality” a Book by David GreenbergThe book, The Construction of Homosexuality by David Greenberg presents the reflection of the author on historical timeline of the struggle by homosexuals to get their rights.
- The LGBT Community Theoretical FrameworkThe main aim of this paper is to address the mobilization of resources as one of the frameworks that explain social movements. The LGBT framework emphasizes the importance of collectiveness.
- The Health Problems that LGBT People FaceHealth Policy and Advocacy is a core nursing essential that most pertain to the issue of LGBTQ health promotion. The essential’s rationale is to advance social justice values.
- Transgender Community’s Treatment in HealthcareThis paper discusses the transgender community and the discrimination that affects them every day, especially in healthcare, and how we can help stop it.
- Gay Marriage and Ethical TheoriesDespite being supported by some ethical theories, gay marriages are not good for the marriage institution and should not be supported.
- Canadian LGBT CommunityThe Canadian LGBT community has managed to achieve its ultimate goal: official recognition of their rights, including the right to legal marriage in 2005.
- Transgender Discrimination in Health CareThis paper investigates the discrimination that transgender persons are subjected to in the health care setting in more detail.
- Transgender Patients’ ProblemsA number of transgender patients admit cases of discrimination from the health care workers. From 30% to 60% of the representatives of this group face biased attitude.
- Healthcare Needs of the LGBT CommunityPinning down how long the problem of meeting LGBT members’ healthcare needs has been around is rather problematic because of the social controversy around the subject matter.
- Transgender, Its History and DevelopmentTransgender is not a new concept and people have discussed the issues associated with it since the 19th century.
- Transgender People in Healthcare FacilitiesGender nonconforming and transgender people face discrimination in almost every sphere of human activity. It has a negative impact on the access of these groups to primary care.
👍 Good LGBT Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Transgender and Problems with Healthcare ServicesTransgender individuals find it difficult to approach physicians because it is difficult for them to reach needed treatment.
- The Problem of Addressing HIV in Gay PopulationsThe challenges are presented by men’s unawareness of their infection, discrimination and stigma problem, and undiagnosed sexually transmitted diseases.
- Epidemics of HIV in Gay MenGiven that epidemics of HIV in gay men are on the rise in most countries, it is essential to diagnose the disease early.
- Transgender Disorders and HomosexualityThere is a lot of evidence of both the genetic mechanisms’ and surroundings’ influence on people’s sexual preferences. However, the environment is more responsible for such choice.
- Transgender-Associated Stigma in HealthcareTransgender individuals are people who assume a gender definition of identity that differs from gender assigned to them at birth.
- Discrimination Faced by Transgender PatientsContemporary hospitals are not designed for transgender people, therefore, they can have many troubles there ranging from the unfriendly environment of a hospital and doctors.
- Challenges of Transgender PatientsTransgender patients have to face a certain amount of resistance and discrimination in society regularly, this group of people has to deal with certain challenges in the health care arena.
- Transgender Issues in Cis- and Trans-Made MoviesThis paper discusses the implications of transgender and transsexual experience from the outside and from within, particularly how they are represented and how the public sees it.
- Challenges to Transgender PatientsDespite the recent attention to the issues of transgender people, the level of discrimination against them is still incredibly high.
- Healthcare Disparities in the LGBT CommunityApart from the disparities representatives of the LGBT community face in everyday life, they also deal with some major challenges as to their access to appropriate health care services.
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender in HospitalThe paper discusses the cultural competency concept since it appears to be of critical importance for the profound understanding of the problems of the LGBT community.
- Transgender Patients and Nursing Health ManagementThere is a growing recognition today among health care providers and researchers that patients’ transgenderism may become a factor in their care.
- LGBT Community in ChicagoChicago is considered to be a major center for the LGBT community. The city has a long history of the movement, dating back to the early 1920s.
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Patients’ TherapyThe current quality of managing the needs of the representatives of the LGBT community needs a significant improvement.
- Capitalism and Gay Identity by D’Emilio and BerubeIn this paper, the author will review the link between gay identity and capitalism from the perspective of two essays written by D’Emilio and Berube.
- Transgender Patients and Challenges in Health CareThe community remains predominantly marginalized, with policies and laws denying them recognition of their gender, making accessing health care very challenging.
- LGBT Rights in CanadaCanada’s progress toward legal equality of LGBT community testifies to the deep belief of its citizens in the fundamental values of democracy and freedom.
- Lesbian and Gay Patients’ Medical Care and EducationIf all the specialists work jointly, there will be a chance to reduce the indicators of the infection and achieve positive results in fighting against HIV among gay men.
- Marriage Equality: LGBT Couples’ Constitutional IssuesThis essay explores the constitutional issue of marriage equality for married same-sex partners that still face discrimination, as shows the example of the case of Pavan v. Smith.
- Healthcare Challenges of Transgender PatientsTransgender individuals have health problems common for the whole population and frequently face challenges in healthcare settings related to inadequate healthcare.
🌶️ Hot LGBT Ideas to Write about
- Transgender PatientsIt is worth noting that the concept of transgenderism implies a state of internal imbalance between the real and desired gender of an individual.
- Reducing HIV amongst Gay and Bisexual Men in FloridaThere are many misconceptions regarding the passage of HIV among men with different sexual preferences.
- LGBT Community Portrayals in Traditional NewsThe research identifies how the LGBT community is portrayed by traditional news and finds out if any signs of discrimination or unfair treatment are demonstrated.
- LGBT Healthcare Disparity: Theoretical FrameworkThe paper prepares research on LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender) healthcare disparities and presents a literature review and theoretical framework.
- The Spreading of HIV across the Gay MenA thorough study of the age distribution of the HIV-positive gay men population would be the first step to determining an effective prevention strategy.
- Transgender Healthcare Barriers in the United StatesThis paper examines central barriers to high-quality health care and includes practices employed to address the issue and some recommendations.
- Transgender Care and Health Care ProfessionalsDespite the adoption of policies aimed at limiting discrimination, transgender people still face daily challenges in the aspects of employment, education, and healthcare access.
- Transgender Patients and Health Care ChallengesOne of the challenges encountered by transgender patients refers to the lack of adequate access to healthcare services.
- Homosexuality as a Genetic CharacteristicThe debate about whether homosexuality is an inherent or social parameter can be deemed as one of the most thoroughly discussed issues in the contemporary society.
- Transgender and Gender Non-Conforming ChildrenThis paper discusses the issues a psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner should be aware of when interacting with transgender and gender non-conforming children and adolescents.
- Homosexuality as Percieved in American SocietyThis paper will examine the independent variables of religious affiliation, race, and gender that have an impact on the attitude towards same-sex marriage in the US.
- Transgender Patients ProblemTransgender patients come across different forms of harassment and do not have the same access to services as other people do.
- Healthcare System: Transgender Patients DiscriminationAccording to the statistics, almost 1 million Americans identifies themselves as transgender, making it a numerous population subgroup that is likely to expand in the future.
- Gay-Friendly High Schools in ChicagoChicago officials have advocated for the creation of “gay-friendly high schools” for students who feel that schooling with pro-heterosexual students threats their safety.
- Homosexuality and Adolescence DevelopmentThis report discusses issues related to transgender disorders and homosexuality and considers social, cognitive, and physical development in adolescence.
- Media Shapes History: Gay Liberation MovementBy the late 20th and early 21st centuries, the portrayal of gay and queer folk in the US had vastly improved. This, in turn, had a positive effect on the Gay Liberation Movement.
- Transgender Community and Heterosexism in LanguageThe term “transgender” became commonly used only by the end of the 20th century. Not all transgenders commenced using this and preferred to pass as a different gender.
- Gay Community and Heterosexism in LanguageWhen speaking of gay people, they were often referred to as homosexual in the past. “Gay” is probably the only identity label that gay individuals reclaimed these days.
- The Issue of Transgender DiscriminationDespite numerous attempts to eliminate biased attitude, transgender people still face different challenges that deteriorate results of treatment.
- Transgender Women Athletes in Professional SportsThe inclusivity and legal recognition suggest that transgender athletes are welcome to participate in competitive sport given they meet the established requirements.
🎓 Most Interesting LGBT Research Titles
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?