specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Anxiety
- Concept of Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD)The fear is usually connected with marked anxiety and deterioration in several areas, including work, social life, and family life.
- Stress and Anxiety amongst StudentsThis paper discusses some of the major sources of Physiological, Social and Psychological stress and anxiety in students.
- Anxiety Disorders Psychology: Managing Panic AttackPeople should avoid emotional conflicts and past difficulties in order to reduce chances of developing panic attack. They are sometimes associated with heart attacks.
- Comparing Self-Esteem and Anxiety – PsychologyIn psychology, self esteem is a feeling that gives someone a source of purpose in life. On the other hand, anxiety is an extreme feeling resulting from imbalances.
- Anxiety Disorders’ Impacts and TreatmentsThis paper explores articles on anxiety disorders, their impacts on genders, the reasons for their persistence, effective ways of treatment, and the quality of life of patients.
- “Social Anxiety Disorder” by Schneier FranklinThe article, “Social Anxiety Disorder,” by Schneier Franklin, was published in 2006, in the Journal of Medicine. The writer outlines what he considers the main causes of social anxiety disorder.
- Math Anxiety Effect on Children With a Learning DisabilityThe paper discusses if young people have math anxiety from elementary school or it develops later as they grow. It gradually analyses all aspects related to this problem among children.
- Communication Anxiety and Treatment MethodsThis paper explores assertiveness training, systematic desensitization, cognitive restructuring, communication orientation motivation for the treatment of communication anxiety.
- Treatment of Anxiety: Therapies and MethodsThis paper seeks to establish if psychoanalysis therapy and cognitive behavioral therapy have different efficacies in the treatment of anxiety.
- Attention and Anxiety in Sports PerformanceSporting activities have always played a crucial role in human life. Through these events, people are able to fulfill their fitness, social, and entertainment needs.
- Anxiety Disorders Theory and ResearchThis paper is focused of the exploration concerning alternative methods of treating anxiety disorders such as self-help. Besides, it discusses sources of disorders in children and adolescents.
- Social Anxiety Disorder, Risk Factors and SymptomsThis paper focuses on the peculiarities of social anxiety disorder that prevents people from living normal lives as they cannot communicate with others.
- Anxiety Disorders in the United StatesAnxiety is a simple and very common reaction to stress and inconveniences. Its commonness is what makes it especially dangerous.
- Women Living With AnxietyThe rates of anxiety disorder in women are higher than those in men. Emotional and psychological differences of men and women seem to contribute to the exposure of anxiety disorders the most.
- Anxiety, Psycho-Physiological Disorders, PhobiasDifferent models express phobias. It has been established that phobias may develop due to conditioning. Once fear has been acquired, there are high chances that it will stay.
- Social Anxiety Disorder and Its SymptomsSocial anxiety disorder is a condition that occurs as a result of excessive fear of social involvement. It is also known as social phobia.
- Anxiety and Depression Among Females with CancerThe study investigated the prevalence of and the potential factors of risk for anxiety and/or depression among females with early breast cancer during the first 5 years.
- Perioperative Anxiety Implications for Nursing PracticeScholars note that the more experienced a nurse anesthetist is, the easier it is to cope with patients’ perioperative anxiety.
- Math Anxiety, Its Factors and InterventionsThis paper discusses the development of math anxiety, impact on the classroom environment and student achievement, causes, and suggested interventions.
- Anxiety Cure in Dr. Hart’s Arguments and CriticismAnxiety leads to feelings of worry, fear, and concern in people, thus hindering them from enjoying their lives.
👍 Good Anxiety Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Concept Analysis: Preoperative AnxietyPerioperative anxiety is described as a vague, uneasy feeling, the source of which is often nonspecific and unknown to the individual.
- Social Anxiety Disorder: the Fear of Making MistakesPeople with social anxiety disorder experience high levels of nervousness and self-consciousness that arise from the fear of being judged and criticized.
- Anxiety and Self-Care Deficit as Nursing DiagnosisNursing diagnoses include anxiety associated with the alteration of the perception, as well as a self-care deficit caused by a sudden decrease of vision.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Cognitive-Behavioral TherapyIndividuals with Generalized Anxiety Disorder experience higher levels of anxiety every day. Cognitive-behavioral therapy was proven helpful in children and adolescents with GAD.
- Anxiety and Social InteractionsOne behavior that I would like to modify through a reinforcement therapy schedule is my anxiety when it comes to short social interactions.
- Psychology: Anxiety Coping StrategiesThere are three types of strategies that can be useful in coping with anxiety such as problem-focused, emotion-focused, and avoidance strategies.
- “The Anxiety of Influence: A Theory of Poetry” by Bloom“The Anxiety of Influence” presents a valid argument for engaging in literary criticism. It ties poets to an astronomical force emerging from past professionals.
- Addressing the Needs of Children With Anxiety DisordersThe problem of anxiety among children is one of the outcomes that calls for an immediate change in the current legal and social frameworks since it affects vulnerable groups extensively.
- The Concept of Social Anxiety DisorderSocial anxiety disorder, also referred to as social phobia, is a condition under which a person suffers from anxiety in different social contexts.
- Social Media as a Cause of Anxiety and DepressionAnxiety and depression are considerable problems for world society. Numerous studies have linked high social media use with high levels of anxiety and depression.
- Decreasing Anxiety in Chemotherapy PatientsAcupuncture is a prospective non-intrusive way of treating anxiety in cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy. Its effectiveness is supported by many Asian and Western sources.
- Effectiveness of Telenursing in Reducing Readmission, Depression, and AnxietyThe project is dedicated to testing the effectiveness of telenursing in reducing readmission, depression, and anxiety, as well as improving general health outcomes.
- Anxiety Disorder DefinitionAnxiety disorder refers to a mental condition where someone experiences considerable sensations of anxiety and fear. Anxiety is a relatively permanent state of worry and nervousness.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: TreatmentGeneralized anxiety disorder (GAD) is a psychological issue that is typified by extreme apprehension about events and actions.
- The History of Anxiety and the Evolving Cultural-Political ContextThe history of anxiety as a health problem has been frequently discussed in evidence-based narratives during the last 200 years.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy as an Empirically Supported Intervention for Children With AnxietyACT focuses on six primary points to develop psychological flexibility: acceptance, diffusion, contact with the present moment, self-as-context, values, and committed action.
- Anxiety Disorders and Cognitive Behavioral TechniquesCognitive-behavioral therapy restores the normal lifestyle and empowers an individual to control his behavior and cognition.