specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Revolution
- American Revolutions in Early 19th CenturyThe industrial revolution gave rise to another form of change referred to as the market revolution. The economy became more money based and more banks began to open.
- History of American RevolutionAfter the conclusion (end) of the Seven Years War in 1763, British, facing no immediate threat from the French turned her interest to the colonies.
- The French Revolution and the Rights of MenThe research paper will emphasize on the pre and post revolution with regard to technology and the effects on man’s way of life.
- The Industrial Revolution in EuropeMost countries desiring to industrialize modernly are forced to mobilize the entire national power apparatus to push industrial revolution forward.
- Effects of French Revolution on European PeasantryFrench revolution (1789) is one of the greatest events not only in the history of France and Europe, but also in the history of the world at large.
- The Periods of Renaissance & Reformation, Industrial Revolution and Contemporary WorldSome of the most significant periods in history are the Renaissance and the Reformation in 1300-1650, Industrial Revolution 1700-1900 and the Contemporary World from 1945 to present.
- French Intervention in the American RevolutionThe American Revolution happened between the years 1775 and 1783. The revolution involved the United States, France, the Great Britain, Spain, and the Netherlands.
- Industrial Revolution Affects on British Workers LivesAlthough industrialization had caused a significant increase in the standard of living for the ordinary folk in industrial market economies, it came at cost.
- The Impact of the American Revolution on the FrenchThe American colonies were against the British authority over them especially British overseas rule, which denied them any form of representation in the parliament.
- History of the Industrial Revolution in EuropeThe European industrial revolution occurred between the eighteenth century and nineteenth centuries. The industrialization of Europe is often viewed as a sequence of separate ‘industrial revolutions.
- Iranian Revolution and Terrorism: the Rex Cinema MassacreThis paper investigates events of August 1978, when people burn alive at the cinema in Iran. The fire could be a pretext for repressions against participants of Iranian Revolution.
- French Revolution and Latin American IndependenceThis paper looks into how the French revolution encouraged Latin America to fight for their independence. To get background information, it will discuss French and Latin American Independently.
- The Dominican Republic RevolutionThe Dominican Republic went through phases of foreign occupation by the French, Spanish, and the American. Communist and capitalist forces were active under the direction of the United States.
- The African American Soldiers in the American RevolutionThe slaves joined the military with a patriotic spirit. This revolutionary army also included free African-Americans who willingly joined the fighting force.
- Social Media Role in Activism and RevolutionSocial media allows for enhancing people’s investment into the social and political changes by exposing the personal significance of the latter two for an individual.
- What Was the Industrial Revolution?The Industrial Revolution involved changes from the use of human power for production to machines, new methods of improvements in machine tools.
- Social Media’s Role in Activism and RevolutionThis essay aims at discussing the nature of social media, connectivity and access to information that has provided an ideal environment for activism and revolution.
- The Role of Social Media on Activism and RevolutionThis paper analyses social media in the recent uprisings across the Arab world. It aims at establishing that social media played a central role in the success of these uprisings.
- Social Media Role: Activism and RevolutionThe nature and lifestyle of people in the world have been influenced by social networks. Recent developments in social networks include: Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
- Social Networking Media and the RevolutionThis paper discusses the roles, which Facebook, Twitter and YouTube have played in speeding up activists’ activities on the world stage in the past years.
👍 Good Revolution Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- The Role of Social Media’s Influence on RevolutionRecent revolutions were massively impacted by social media. With contemporary social media, properly selected content can create and direct the passionate crowd.
- Social Media’s Influence in Activism and RevolutionThis analytical treatise attempts to explicitly review the role of social media (Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube) on activism and revolution on the world stage.
- History: the Communist Revolution in East Asia and the Cold WarThe collapse of communism and the end of the Cold War de-legitimized the system and removed the rationale that initially had underpinned the global economy fragmentation.
- Industrial Revolution, Democracy and EqualityThe impact of the industrial revolution on society should not be understated. It transformed mostly agrarian economies into those oriented towards goods and services.
- History: Communist Revolutions in East AsiaThe Communist revolutions in East Asia were different in various states, but they had a number of common causes. The lack of social equality made communist policies more attractive to citizens.
- French Revolution as a Turning Point to DemocracyThe French Revolution is usually credited with overturning the monarchy characterized by royal absolutism and enforcing the Republic instead.
- Stories from the Syrian Revolution by Lafferty et al.The Fear of Breathing: Stories from the Syrian Revolution is a powerful, appealing and controversial play that provides insights into the real life of Syrian people.
- Merrill Lynch: Evolution, Revolution, and SaleSince its foundation in 1914, Merrill Lynch transformed from an investing consultant for small businesses to one of the largest firms in Wall Street.
- The Egyptian Revolution and Resulting ReformsThis paper concentrates on the evaluation of economic, political, and social reforms implemented by the government after the Egyptian revolution.
- Print and Social Media in 2011 Egyptian RevolutionThis paper focuses on different roles print media, news agencies and social media played in the Egyptian revolution of 2011.
- Social Media’s Effect on Activism and RevolutionSocial media has remained very instrumental in fighting poor governance and has catalyzed political revolution and leadership change in countries.
- Cuban Revolution and Seven-Step War ModelThe Cuban Revolution can be considered one of the most famous events in the history of Cuba. The name of Fidel Castro is also known throughout the whole world.
- Radicalism Phenomenon During the American RevolutionThe main purpose of this article is to shed light on some of the aspects of the Revolution, which is typically viewed as a rebellion of the British colonies in North America.
- Cultural Revolution: Soviet Union and KosovoThe paper is a transcript of two interviews. The first one was made with a 40-year old female Russian resident. The other interview featured a 28-year old male Kosovo resident.
- The Lack of Industrial Revolution in ChinaThe following paper explains why the industrial revolution didn`t occur in China, and explores the various ways in which technology was invented in different countries.
- Poverty and Violence During the Mexican RevolutionThe Los Olvidados movie, The Plain in Flames by Juan Rulfo, and the mural art of that decade attest to the failure of the Revolution to resolve Mexico’s persistent problems.
- Revolution Leaders and Masses in Fanon’s WorkMuch of Fanon’s work explores his experience while the general background explored provokes a spell of bitterness, especially when he talks of colonization and its negativities.
- The Algerian Revolution and Its CausesThis article discusses the French colonization of Algeria, the causes of the Algerian revolution, and the individuals who participated in the mutiny.
- Social Media in Activism and RevolutionsIn this modern society, social media is like a traditional community, where aggravated individuals converge in a common place to plan for protests.
- Why the Industrial Revolution Did Not Originate in China?China fell behind in its innovational development because it did not make a change towards experiment-based innovation and continued grounding the technological advancements on experience.
🌶️ Hot Revolution Ideas to Write about
- Industrial Revolution in Great Britain (1760-1840)The Industrial Revolution contributed not only to the changes in the technological segment. It inevitably entailed social, political, and economic implications.
- The Communist Revolution in East AsiaThis paper looks into the historical significance of the Communist Revolution in East Asia. It also discusses the context and outcomes of the Cold War in East Asia.
- American History of the RevolutionThis paper discusses how did the British colonists evolve from good citizens to revolutionaries who could compose and back something as special as the Declaration of Independence.
- Blockchain Revolution in the Healthcare IndustryHow Blockchain Could Revolutionize the Healthcare Industry by Krupa Bathia examines how modern technologies can be considered to maximize or streamline healthcare delivery.
- How P&G Company Brought the Diaper Revolution to China?P&G realized that to be able to sell their products to the Japanese consumers, they would have to modify their products to suit the special needs of the consumer.
- Media Revolution and Advertisement InterrelationThis paper discusses how changes in media technologies have influenced advertising and examine how advertising has affected the development of media technologies.
- Revolution Strategy and TacticsThe author of this paper is an advisor to a revolutionary movement. His goal is to provide advice on the possible tactics and strategies for another, more successful revolution.
- Industrial Revolution in the Chinese HistoryAll the economic factors that led to the famous Industrial Revolution in England in the nineteenth century already existed in China four centuries earlier.
- American Revolution in Jonathan Boucher’s ViewThe document provides the audience with the position of Jonathan Boucher regarding the situation in America as of 1775.
- Fanon Frantz on Revolution Leaders and MassesThis essay provides an analysis of the differences between the masses and the leaders associated of a revolution based on Fanon Frantz’s The Wretched of the Earth.
- Communist Revolutions and Cold War in East AsiaThis analytical treatise attempts to explicitly review the historical significance of communist revolutions in East Asia, especially in China and North Korea.
- American Revolution: Cultural DiversityIn the course of history, the status of women underwent several dramatic changes. The American Revolution gave rise to the debate about the rights of women in the community.
- Industrial Revolution Causing Population ShiftThe industrial revolution resulted in immigration where a large population moved from Europe to the United States as there was a change in subsistence technology.
- Enlightenment Culture and 18-th Century RevolutionsThe essay outlines principles of XVIII-century enlightenment culture, analyzes Scientific, French, Industrial Revolutions, and studies Unique Forms of Continuity in Space.
- Social Media Influence on Activism and RevolutionSocial media’s impact on the progress of social activism and revolution on the world stage is vital, as it provides the free exchange of data among unlimited numbers of persons.
- Social Media Activism in the Arab Spring RevolutionSocial media has become a central instrument in activism and revolution on the world stage. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and the like, have transformed social activism.
- Egyptian Revolution: Macrosociological PerspectiveThe Egyptian revolution involved people from a common background who were tired of the oppressive regime. It was influenced by political, legal, social, and economic factors.
- San Diego Plan During the Mexican RevolutionThis paper outlines the plan of San Diego that traces its roots to the Mexican revolution that occurred in the north region of Mexico in 1910.
- Economic Revolution: History and TheoriesThe economic revolution is defined as the transition of modes of production from the hands of individuals. The change in the modes of production means a change in economic status.
- Isaac Newton and the Scientific RevolutionThis work is a research proposal to review some of the current myths about Isaac Newton that reinvented people’s perception of the universe and give credit to his discoveries.
🎓 Most Interesting Revolution Research Titles
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?