specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Terrorism
- Intelligence Implications for Self-Radicalized TerrorismSince the 9/11 terrorist attack, violent criminal tactics used by extremists have evolved drastically. Self-radicalized terrorism is gaining prevalence in the USA.
- Terrorism: Definition, History, CountermeasuresThe paper gives current definitions of terrorism, its historical overview, motivations of terrorists, and ways of combating terrorism on domestic and international levels.
- The Right of Habeas Corpus in the Context of the War on TerrorHabeas corpus is associated with the Americans’ main civil rights and liberties because this writ protects the US citizens from the illegal detention.
- Terrorism in Perspective: Characteristics, Causes, ControlThe term terrorism comes from the word terror which is a Latin word that mean to scare or to frighten. . Over the years there have been disagreements on the actual definition of the word terrorism.
- Right and Left Wing Terrorist GroupsThere mainly exists two terrorist or extremist sets of groups; the right-leaning and left-leaning ones. They differ from their root ideologies and from the basis where they draw their inspiration.
- Terrorism: Understanding of USC DefinitionsIn this paper, special attention to the statutory definitions of international and domestic terrorism, criminal penalties, and the essence of terroristic organizations will be paid.
- Psycho-Political Terrorism and Its Main PrinciplesThe paper will address the problem of modern terrorism and intercultural relations, then, it will discuss the importance of psycho-political terrorism and its main principles.
- Counter-Terrorism: Constitutional and Legislative IssuesThis paper provides a brief synopsis of the article Should the ticking bomb terrorist be tortured? A case study in how a democracy should make tragic choices by Alan Dershowitz.
- War on Terrorism: Reasons, Essence, and Social OutcomesThis paper will focus on the clearing up of the circumstances of that tragedy and the essence of the war on terrorism it caused.
- Information Warfare and CyberterrorismOn 20 July 2008, the website of Georgian President became the main victim of hacker attacks which resulted in its overloading and failure.
- Iranian Revolution and Terrorism: the Rex Cinema MassacreThis paper investigates events of August 1978, when people burn alive at the cinema in Iran. The fire could be a pretext for repressions against participants of Iranian Revolution.
- 9/11 Terrorist Attacks and Its Effect on MuslimsOn September 11 2011, Islamic extremists crashed four airplanes into strategic locations in the USA. The present paper discusses the consequences of this historical event on Muslims.
- Preparing for Terrorism and Disasters in the New Age of Health CareAs well as the communication process between the disaster or terrorism victims and the healthcare specialists, the new age health care has clearly reinvented the field of TDM completely.
- History of Cold War and War on TerrorThe strategies used in Cold War intended to reform, not to destroy other countries. The current strategies are to obliterate terrorism wherever they are and these are extensive objectives.
- Supreme Court’s and Habeas Corpus War on TerrorSince the principles, which the war on terror is based by, are entirely against the postulates of habeas corpus, these postulates should be integrated into the process of combating the terrorists.
- Crimes in America: The 9/11/01 Terrorist AttacksAfter the 9/11/01 attacks in the U.S the media was at the forefront in informing the world that the terrorist attacks had been launched in Washington, D.C, and New York City.
- Homeland Security: Fast Response to Disasters and TerrorismDepartment of Homeland Security sets counter terrorism as the main priority before the adoption of all hazards approaching disaster management.
- Terrorism, Its History and ConstituentsThe number and frequency of terrorist attacks have increased drastically since the twentieth century. Nowadays, the notion of terrorism is known to everyone.
- Tokyo Terrorist Attack in 1995: Stakeholders and EffectsThe paper studies the Tokyo terrorist attack in 1995, it analyzes stakeholders with an emphasize on the effects of the attack and consequences of biological weapons usage.
- Anti-Terrorist Attitudes and Measures in the USFights against terrorism must start with an agreement with the United States that it will work with other world organizations.
- Terrorist Bomb Attacks in FranceThe first explosions took place at the Stade of France at 21:20 local time. There were three suicide bombers at the stadium.
- Terrorism: Irish Republican Army History and IdeologiesThe aim of the current essay is to assess the IRA as a notorious terrorist organization in Ireland. The essay majorly focuses on the history and the ideologies of the IRA from 1969.
- The US Intelligence Community Role in Countering Terror ThreatsThe U.S. intelligence community is comprised of many agencies that integrate their efforts to fight crime and terror.
- Events of 9/11 and an Era of New TerrorismThis paper discusses whether the events of 9/11 and beyond presage an era of new terrorism, and what problems does this pose in terms of risk management.
- The Concept of TerrorismThe concept of terrorism is well-known all around the world. Also, it is one of the most commonly mentioned problems in modern society.
- Guantanamo Bay as a Terrorists’ LocationGuantanamo Bay is currently often used by terrorists to ensure the participation of those people they can recruit for future attacks.
- Terrorism Definitions in the US Legislation SystemThe paper pays special attention to the statutory definitions of international and domestic terrorism, criminal penalties, and the essence of terroristic organizations.
- State Terrorism vs. Critical TerrorismThis paper reviews the article State Terrorism in the Social Sciences by Ruth Blakeley and the book State Terrorism and the United States by Frederick Gareau.
- Terrorism Definition and MotivationThis paper defines the notion of terrorism according to the UN General Assembly Resolution and outlines three reasons people make terrorist attacks on innocent members of society.
- Terrorism Evolution from 1972 to 2016This paper highlights the evolution of terrorism over the years from 1972 to 2016 by examining attacks on sporting events, commercial airliners and trains, and domestic terrorism.
- Terrorist Attacks: Death and Horrifying Effects on Innocent PeopleThe perception of terrorist attacks is highly recognized across the globe and is among the frequently cited issues of the current society.
- Global War on Terrorism: Main ChallengesTerrorism has been a menace for the past decades. It has generated some impacts on many countries globally particularly the developed countries.
- Legislation After the 9/11 Terrorist Attack in New YorkThe USA Patriot Act was signed on 26th October 2001 and focused on the enhancement of law enforcement powers and intelligence-gathering procedures.
- Religion as a Root of TerrorismThe paper provides evidence to demonstrate how religious motivator has had the greatest impact on terrorism before recommending a course of action to mitigate this motivator.
- The USA Patriot Act in Fight with TerrorismThe USA Patriot Act refers to an Act of Congress that was enacted into law in 2001 for the purpose of fighting terrorism and preventing terrorist attacks.
- Terrorist Activity in the United StatesIt is important to cover the federal statutes and judicial decisions regarding the detention of alleged enemy combatants outside the U.S. territory.
- Terrorism Financing and Combating MethodsTerrorism financing (TF) is a significant offense that supplies terrorists with resources. Being a rather resource-consuming activity, terrorism depends on multiple sources of TF.
- World Trade Center Disaster and Anti-TerrorismThe 9/11 attacks in the United States led to the World Trade Center disaster, which was a major wakeup call for the authorities in the security field of the nation.
- Extreme Islamic Terrorist Groups in ComparisonAl Qaeda and the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) represent two generations of terrorism threats faced by the United States and the rest of the world.
- Disaster Management: Terrorism and Emergency SituationsThe paper describes the role of the healthcare facility in preparing for the possibility of weapons of mass destruction and emergency preparedness program.
👍 Good Terrorism Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- How Do We Prepare for Future Terrorist Attacks?The USA prepares for the issue of terrorist attacks on different levels. The government involves politicians, businesses in the activities associated with the country’s protection.
- Terrorist Hazards and Education Role in SecuritySince the new hazards connected to terrorism have a great impact on many states globally, they have been recognized as the core threats to tranquility and national security.
- Extremist Groups and Domestic Terrorism in the USThis paper explains the basics components of domestic terrorism and the roles of the local federal agencies in the fight against this vice in the United States.
- Terrorism and Homeland SecurityThe article is important since it provides information on the functionality of Homeland Security, which is an essential department in terms of maintenance of security.
- Homeland Security and Terrorist Attack PreventionThis paper focuses on the real nature of terrorism and the governmental structures responsible for reducing the threat of potential terrorist attacks.
- Terrorism’s Serious Problems: Can It Be Justified?The terrorism is unacceptable and is only used by individuals for selfish gain at the expense of many innocent people.
- Problem of Terrorism in Modern WorldTerrorism is a global threat that each country has to deal with. The aim of this paper is to examine the pros and cons of negotiating with terrorists and fighting back the terrorists.
- Emergency Management: Past Acts of TerrorismIt is necessary to note that September 11 can be regarded as the day that shaped the concept of terrorism, acts of terrorism, as well as emergency management.
- Arab Spring, Terrorism and Libyan Political ChangesThe essay describes the political movement of the Arab Spring and analyzes the impact of this movement on Libya in terms of political and social change.
- Terrorism in the USAAfter the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack, the United States of America implemented more stringent policies to counter terrorism, especially within its borders.
- Countering Terrorist Recruitment in the United StatesISIS and other terror groups have enhanced operations making it difficult for law enforcement agencies to monitor and thwart their activities.
- Ethical Terrorist Elimination in the United StatesTerrorism is one of the most important issues to resolve in the modern world since it usually involves a high number of victims.
- John Brown: Terrorist or Freedom FighterJohn Brown was an abolitionist who chose to liberate slaves by force. His actions were extremely controversial, and to this day, they can spark a debate about their righteousness.
- Policy on National Security and Terrorism in the USAThe coming up with the policy towards terrorism following the September 11, 2001 events highlights the depths to which the US will willing to undergo to ensure that it is secure.
- Government Preparedness to Chemical and Bio TerrorismThis paper assesses the level of interconnectedness of different government wings and how they depend on each other to execute the preparation strategies to the acts of terrorism.
- Intelligence Requests for Terrorist Attacks PreventionThe representatives of ISIS organizations do not talk openly about their plans but international terrorist attacks still tend to happen from time to time.
- Terrorist Activities in Media BroadcastingThis paper analyzes the psychological influence of media broadcasting of terrorist activities and to argues that the media broadcasting of terror attacks should be limited.
- Homegrown Terrorism in the United StatesThis paper determines how the threat of homegrown terrorism in the United States can be dealt with effectively by the relevant security forces.
- Terrorist Organizations: Key ConceptsThe process of designating a particular organization as a terrorist one in court is fraught with numerous challenges. The process starts with identifying an organization in question as foreign.
- Holy Terrors: Religion and Terrorism in the USThis paper discusses the ideas in the “Holy Terrors” book’s chapters: “Jihads, Jeremiads, and The Enemy Within” and “On the Relation of Religion and Culture.”
- Terrorism and Its Damage to Modern SocietyDelving into the problem of terrorism, one could admit it is not a new phenomenon. Even in ancient times, people suffered from the manifestations of this social stigma.
- Khobar Towers Bombing and Terrorism in the USThe Khobar Towers bombing that took place on June 25, 1996, was a terrorist attack aimed at a part of a complex in the city of Khobar in Saudi Arabia.
- Terrorism: A Philosophical InvestigationIn this paper, the analysis of one of the supposed acts of terrorism will be developed, using the definitions and approaches given by Igor Primoratz.
- Terrorism as Global Issue and Preventive LawsTerrorism is one of the actions that should be punished the hardest because it takes innocent life each time, no matter the justification of it.
- American Domestic Terrorism and Its Historical RootsThe roots of terrorism date back to colonial times. The new Americans and British leaders had made an effort to annihilate the indigenous populations.
- Terrorists: Criminals or Crusaders?In Combs’ “Terrorism in the Twenty-First Century,” Chapter 4 “Criminals or Crusaders?” describes and attempts to unravel the thinking that drives terrorists to act the way they do.
- Terrorism Attacks, Motivations, Political FactorsMany people engage in terrorism because of sociological and personal factors. For example, a person is deprived of human rights, loses home, or cannot get an appropriate education.
- America’s Fight Against TerrorismFollowing the events of September 11, terrorism threat became a reality to the American people forcing measures to be put in place.
- Human Rights Advocates vs. Terrorism VictimsIn this study, we seek to find out the implication of terrorism on human rights and the impact of terrorism on global security.
- Terrorism and The Peshawar School Bus BombingThis work analyzes the concept of terrorism and its usage in both domestic and foreign policy and also overviews terrorist attack, the Peshawar school bus roadside bombing.
- “Unemployment and Terrorism” TED Talk by Mohamed AliIn this TED talk, Mohamed Ali explores the relationship between unemployment and terrorism. Ali incorporates stories from his native country to support his arguments.
- The Impact of Terrorism on Walmart Global LogisticsThis paper will focus on the effects of terrorism on global logistics on Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart came up with a number of strategies and mitigation measures.
- United States and Negotiation With TerroristsThis research paper gives an evidence-based argument to explain why the United States should never negotiate with terrorists.
- Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam and Hezbollah Terrorist GroupsIn this essay, we are going to discuss and analyze two terrorist groups and highlight some of the attacks that they claimed to bear responsibilities for.
- Understanding Terrorism: Course of ActionTerrorism is a big problem in the world of nowadays. Multiple countries all around the planet are affected by terrorism every day.
- Terrorism as a Threat to American Airport SecurityAn airport operator has to control access by passengers and staff to restricted areas. Nuclear weapons terrorism is the greatest security threat for the US aviation industry.
- Emergency Management in Past Acts of TerrorismIt is necessary to note that September 11 can be regarded as the day that shaped the concept of terrorism, acts of terrorism, as well as emergency management.
- Local Police Response to TerrorismThe quality of the work carried out by the police to prevent terrorist acts determines the safety of the population.
- The Roots of Terrorism: ReligionResearch is consistent that there are many causes of terrorism that seem to be reinforced by historical and political phenomena, as well as ideological and religious factors.
- Terrorism Today: the Past, the Players, the FutureDefining terrorism is quite challenging due to the many forms that it has taken throughout history. One of the main concerns in defining a terror attack is the number of people hurt as a result.
🌶️ Hot Terrorism Ideas to Write about
- Terrorist Surveillance Techniques for Predicting and Identifying Terrorist ActivitiesA successful fight against terrorism implies the timely identification of observers among extremists and methods they use.
- The Arab Spring and TerrorismThe Arab Spring refers to a wave of protests, coups, demonstrations, and civil wars that took place in several African and Asian countries between 2010 and 2012.
- How Terrorists Prepare for AttacksTerrorist attacks are a threat that is now widespread, and attacks by extremists in different countries confirm that a tragedy can happen in almost every country of the world.
- Terrorist Weapons Sources and Extremist AttacksThe paper is devoted to the investigation of terrorist groups’ weapons sources and the use of various means of attacks by extremists.
- Terrorist Profiling from Various PerspectivesIdentifying terrorists and thwarting their activities are some of the primary functions of anti-terrorism units.
- Military Commissions and Terrorism PreventionThe measures aimed at reducing the spread of international terrorism should align with international laws. The legal authority of military commissions should be discussed.
- Human Factors in Aviation: 2016 Brussels Terrorist AttacksThis paper delves into the case of the 2016 Brussels terrorist attacks to reveal the events leading to the accident and the poor functioning of the policy and security services.
- Generation Kill: War on Terrorism After 9/11This paper gives a detailed analysis of the efforts the United States and its allies undertook in Afghanistan and Iraq and the predicaments of fighting insurgent forces.
- Generation Kill: Anti-Terrorism Fight After 9/11Terrorists unleash indiscriminate violence to create fear and, consequently, attain economic, religious, or political objectives.
- War on Terrorism: The Modern PerspectiveThe terrorist attack that occurred on September 11, 2001, has changed American citizens’ perspective on the phenomenon of terrorism and its implications forever.
- Terrorism History in the United StatesThe U.S. authorities have suppressed a variety of unwanted organizations, but the development of new methods of terrorism prevention is still a relevant problem.
- Vital Issues of Terrorism and Ways to Counter TerrorismThe evolution of weapons and the development of technology have led to a significant inflow of resources to extremists who use the latest achievements of armament.
- The Terrorist Aspects of NarcoterrorismThis project intends to respond to the question of what are the terrorist features of narcoterrorism attacks in Mexico, and what are their implications for security efforts.
- Russian Cyberterrorism and the United States Election 2016The present paper attempts to contribute data to the discussion of the topic of the Russian electoral interference of 2016 by conducting a case study of that accident.
- Russian Cyberterrorism and the United States CyberspaceWith the development of the cyberspace, some new uses of the related technologies have appeared, including beneficial and malevolent ones.
- Russian Cyber Terrorism and the United States: A Research ProposalThis paper presents the key information on a proposal for a case study of the cyberattacks used as a part of the interference of Russia in the US elections of 2016.
- Terrorism and Other Crimes Against the StateThis paper overviews crimes against the state and discusses terrorism as an offense, its types, and the legislator allowing for combating it.
- 9/11 Terrorist Attacks and Failure to Prevent ThemFailure to share information and lack of interagency cooperation was a significant cause as to why the 9/11 terrorist attacks were not prevented despite numerous red flags.
- Terrorist Campaigns of Extremist OrganizationsThe paper considers extremist actions of such prohibited groups as Vanguard America (VA), the Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA), and Boko Haram (BH).
- Non-Conventional Terrorism from Theoretical ViewpointsNon-conventional terrorism mainly uses and executes non-traditional forms of weapons. They might include chemical, biological, and nuclear types of threats.
- How Media Helps Promote Terrorists’ AgendaThe media serves as the platform that helps to popularize the ideas of various terrorist organizations by familiarizing people with them.
- Terrorist Groups’ Social and Psychological OriginsTerrorism is a complex social issue which requires multiple levels of analysis from interdisciplinary fields of psychology, political science, and cultural and historical studies.
- IL1 Emerging Infections, Zoonoses and Bioterrorism.IL 1 is included under zoonoses infectious. Other transmissible routes are through direct contact, via contaminated airborne particles, contaminated water.
- The American Skinhead, and Greenpeace: Humanitarians or TerroristsThe Greenpeace and American Skinhead movements have come to attract a lot of controversies in regard to their intentions and legality of action.
- Singapore Armed Forces in Counter-Terrorism EffortsThe tragedy of Lo Hwei Yen can only serve as a reminder to all Singaporeans that terrorism transcends all borders and that the need to remain vigilant is more urgent than ever.
- Human Rights Conservation and the War on TerrorPublic Safety is the concept of governmental organizations concerned with protecting their citizens from all kinds of threats.
- War Against Terrorism and Social InjusticesTerrorism by itself is the outcome of serious social injustices faced by several communities. Doing more injustice will only worsen the condition.
- Non-Conventional Terrorism and ProtectionAmong the types of terrorism the most inevitable and unpredictable one is non-conventional which terrifies by its unexplored nature and effects.
- Emergency Response and Management in a Terrorist AttackThis report depicts the scenario that will ensue if a terrorist attack were launched against an urban population center in the US today.
- Public Health Problems: BioterrorismThe issues of bioterrorism are not paid much attention in various media in comparison with other factors of everyday life in the global scales.
- Brainwashed Terrorists: Are Terrorists Crazy?The main reason why terrorist attacks are so frightful is that they are organized by people who are not afraid to die, people who die for their faith, or what they think to be their faith.
- Globalized Terrorism Shall Lose Its SignificanceIn this paper this position will be critically elaborated and claims that support a position that globalized terrorism will loose its significance as a strategic challenge are rejected.
- Media’s Role on TerrorismTerrorism in respect to the media can be said to be a form of propaganda. It is a kind of persuasive communication and it can be seen to be the propaganda of actions.
- Causes of the Break Down of Intelligence Before the Terrorist Attack of 9-11The breakdown of intelligence culminating in the September 11 attacks was largely a result of lack of preparedness, ignorance, failure to learn from the past events.
- US Preemptive Attacks: Counter-Terrorism CampaignAfter the 9/11 attacks, the United States Government and President Bush Administration started their comprehensive counter-terrorism campaign but the world community perceived the practice.
- How U.S. Political Parties View TerrorismThe purpose of this paper is to examine the differences in position between the Democratic Party and the Republican Party on the issue of Terrorism as a national and global threat.
- War on Terror Impact on Muslims & Their ResponsesThe war on terror has been transformed into a war on Muslims. The Muslims living in the US have lived in constant fear and panic.
- Terrorism Prevention and Scenario DevelopmentThe paper shall focus on the Aum Shinrikyo cult of Japan and its utilization of WMD as a case study. The Aum Shinrikyo cult staged six attacks against Japanese citizens.
- The Roots of Islamic TerrorismThe history of the Islamic religion has influenced the cause of terrorism since most terrorist groups are linked to the Islamic religion.
- Terrorist Attack Prevention Policy on the Example of the US Patriot ActThe US Patriot Act is a multi-tiered government policy to prevent terrorist attacks that arose in response to the upheavals of the 2000s.
💡 Simple Terrorism Essay Ideas
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- Impact of Bioterrorism on the U.S Agriculture SystemThe paper describes that the term bioterrorism has several definitions depending upon the origin of the attack but in general terms, it refers to any form of terrorist attack.
- Definition of Terrorism MitigationTerrorism mitigation is the assignment that should be solved on all governmental levels, and, in comparison with risk mitigation the terrorism mitigation entails several additional steps.
- Parsing and Analysis of the Phenomenon of TerrorismThe common objective for most terrorist groups that engage in violent activities has been achieve their political goals.
- History And Threats Of Global TerrorismThe paper shall argue that historical events after the cold war demonstrate how vulnerable the US is to global terrorism.
- The Power of CyberterrorismThe paper will look at what cyberterrorism could do to opponents and the actual possibility of such an attack.
- Power of Terror as a Political WeaponThe use of power of terror by the French monarchy was the main reason that made the people to think about democracy.
- Ways to Defend Against Cyber TerrorismWith the development of technology, new ways of terrorism on the web are reaching a new level. People need to know how to confront them and protect their privacy.
- Community Policing Practice and Terrorism ActivitiesCommunity policing is the best development ever in the police force. This is because it is still the best way to effectively combat crime and bring it to control.
- Bioterrorist Attack Involving Botulism and ResponseThe intentional outbreak of botulism was characterized by complaints from people from one location that bought the meat from a single store.
- International Consensus for Terrorism MitigationIt is imperative for various countries to come together and cooperate on diplomatic, law enforcement, military and intelligence capabilities.
- Torture Debate in America’s War on TerrorTorture has mainly been used as a way to extract information from crime suspects for example who are intent on withholding it.
- Bioterrorism and Surrounding IssuesThis paper reviews some of the al Qaeda attacks, the motivation, the mass casualties, panic, and disorder that accompany these attacks and their impacts.
- The Three Categories of Dissident TerrorismThis paper seeks to contrast the three categories of dissident terrorism as documented by Assistant Vice President Gus Martin in his bestselling book.
- A Biological Terror Attack in AgricultureThe United States is highly vulnerable to terror attacks of biological nature in agriculture yet such an occurrence can cripple the economy.
- Psychology of Terrorism: Leaders and DevelopmentThe war on terror has been a losing battle because the leaders in today’s democracies fail to understand the reasons for the terrorism activities.
- The Role of the Media in the Propaganda of TerrorismAn article on how the terrorists managed to attract everyone’s attention, as well as a brief overview of the reasons and consequences of the change of government in Tunisia.
- A Issue of TerrorismTerrorism is a problem that is spread on the level of human awareness, and thus, it should be addressed from the angle of affecting people’s minds and hearts as well.
- Terrorism and Genocide: Traumatic ImpactsThe defense centers of excellence for psychological health and traumatic brain injury were launched to help those veterans who feel their lives are at risk psychologically.
- Terrorism as a Transnational Organized CrimeTerrorism and organized crime have always been considered to stand among the primary security threats in any society.
- Terrorism Attack in United StatesAmerica has invested a lot of money towards improving its ability to detect any act of terrorism, prevent the acts and if they occur, respond to them.
- A Duty of Care in Cyberspace and How It Relates to Cyber TerrorismConfronting the threat posed by cyber attackers and to the internet security of critical infrastructure still remains a challenge.
- Terrorism and Genocide: Impact on PopulationsVictims of terror actions usually recover within a short time, given that terrorist actions are considered moderate stress reactions.
- United States Foreign Policy and TerrorismThe foreign policy in the USA aimed at fighting terrorism demonstrates the integrity of the two concepts, human and national security.
- Unconventional Warfare on the Global War on TerrorThe implications of the findings for US foreign policy can be seen through targeting regional security, rather than focusing on a single country a source of terrorism.
- The Phenomenon of Terrorism in the Modern WorldThis essay aims to discuss the phenomenon of terrorism through the prism of two opposing sources, including a speech by the U.S. President and a letter from Osama bin Laden.
- Terrorism: Threat and Ways of CombatingTerrorism has an aggressive and violent nature and, most importantly, a public character that threatens nation safety and requires law enforcement agencies’ intervention.
- Domestic and International TerrorismThere is an evident dismissal of domestic terrorism, which is also reflected in the fact that there is a more aggressive monitoring approach for the international one.
- The Earth Liberation Front as the Domestic Terrorist OrganizationThe purpose of this essay is to analyze the ELF’s history, structure, and actions, to fully understand the rationale behind their decisions.
- Sociological Failure of the War on TerrorismThis article explains why the War on Terror has failed sociologically by focusing on three pillars: an international reputation, cost, and lack of results.
- Emerging Terrorist Threat in AfricaIf judging terrorism only by the media, its face is always changing. In that regard, it can be stated that its most recent face seems to be in Africa.
- Policy Memorandum: Terrorist OrganizationsNowadays, terrorist organizations are more geographically dispersed than it was before, and their tactics became more sophisticated and untypical.
- The Problem of Terrorism PreventionEach government should develop innovative strategies for the struggle against terrorism while special attention should be paid to the financial front in the global war on terrorism.
- White Supremacy and the Terrorism ThreatsWhite supremacists are uniting in a comparable way with jihadist terror groups, such as Al Qaeda; they are uniting in a comparable way with jihadist terror groups, such as Al Qaeda.
- Lone Wolf Terrorism: Theoretical Analysis and Implications for Public PolicyCountering lone-wolf terrorism is much more difficult than fighting organized terrorist activity, as it leaves a much smaller informational footprint.
- The Terrorism Threat in the Modern WorldThis work describes the essence of terrorism, its essence, origins, forms of manifestation, tells about modern single and international approaches to combating terrorism.
- Three Cases of Terrorism: Ideological, Nationalist and ReligiousThe main aim of terrorism is to draw the attention of the local population, state, and the entire world to the cause of terrorists.
- Terrorism. Hezbollah: Ideology and FinancingThe problems of combating terrorist crimes in the framework of the modern world are becoming increasingly important.
- Terrorists’ Motives: The Psychology of the IndividualThe psychology of the individual may be useful to the activities of terrorists but this is realized well if the individual undergoes indoctrination amidst the group.
- Hacktivism & Cyberterrorism vs Government ResponseHacktivism is the use of technology or computer system for social or political motivations. Cyberterrorism can be defined as intentional violent acts conducted in cyberspace.
- UK Anti-Terrorism Strategy and the Human Rights Implications on its ImplementationThe prevention of terrorism has been given a higher priority, and the new legislation has drawn on new instruments equivalent to the European levels.
📌 Easy Terrorism Essay Topics
❓ Research Questions About Terrorism
- Why Does Globalization Contribute to the Rise of International Terrorism?
- Is Democracy Promotion a Cure for Ending Terrorism?
- What Is the Effect of Globalization on Terrorism?
- Can Islamic and Global Terrorism Ever Be Defeated?
- What Are the Four Elements of the Government’s Counter Terrorism Strategy?
- Can the State Commit Acts of Terrorism?
- Does the International Community Think That Iran Is a Direct Contributor to Terrorism?
- What Are the Political Causes of Terrorism?
- How Does the Patriot Act Define Domestic Terrorism?
- Why Does Poverty Cause Terrorism?
- Does Economic Growth Cause Terrorism in Pakistan?
- How Does Social Identity Theory Explain Terrorism?
- What Are the Effects of Terrorism in India?
- Does Transnational Terrorism Reduce Foreign Direct Investment?
- How Does Terrorism Affect the Economy?
- What Strategy Aims to Reduce the Threat to the UK From Terrorism?
- Is Terrorism a Social Phenomenon?
- Why Are Developing Countries More Vulnerable to Terrorism?
- How Does Terrorism Affect International Business?
- Does Terrorism Influence Domestic Politics?
- What Is the Difference Between Cybercrime and Cyber Terrorism?
- Is Cyber Attack a Form of Terrorism?
- What Is the Link Between Transnational Organized Crime and Terrorism?
- How Can Cyber Terrorism Be Prevented?
- Does Immigration Increase the Risk of Terrorism?