specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Justice
- The Code of Ethics in the Texas Department of Criminal JusticeThe Texas Department of Criminal Justice adheres to an elaborate code of conduct and code of ethics. The paper analyzes the standards from various perspectives.
- Victimology and Traditional Justice System AlternativesVictimology examines interactions between victims and offenders. The studies were made to minimize victimization and to amend traditional justice system.
- The Social Justice Concept DefinitionIn this article, it is argued that the concept of social justice represents entanglements between policy arenas of social welfare and crime control.
- Concepts of Law Enforcement: Pursuing Criminal JusticeLaw enforcement plays a vital role in ensuring that all offenders receive proper punishment and victims receive justice.
- The Theme of Justice in the Old and the New TestamentFollowing Fitzmyer’s approach, one can identify the sources of justice through the exploration of the issues that were judged in two Testaments.
- Humanities and Justice in Britain during 18th CenturyOn the eve of the British conquest of India, it was characterized by lot of disruption and economic fragmentation.
- Social Justice and Equality in AmericaThere is no single vision of the idea of equality in American society, especially with references to the concept of social justice.
- Administrative Justice in United StatesPrinciples of administrative law ensure that all government actions are legal and that the citizens affected by unlawful government acts have effective remedies.
- Supreme Court Justice: Homosexual MarriagesThe question of homosexual relations and untraditional marriages remains to be open for a long period of time. It is hard to make all people choose the same position and stick to it all the time.
- Justice System: Due Process of LawThe availability and application of due process of law are equally important for both criminal justice system and the civil justice system.
- Social Justice and Pregnant Addicted MothersWhen a pregnant mother is addicted to alcohol and drug, she may end up causing irreparable damage to the unborn child.
- Criminal Justice Process: Felony Criminal ChargeCriminal justice process is an important judicial process that involves arrest, trial and sentencing of criminal offenders in the society.
- Current Views of Juvenile Justice SystemThe essay presents an interview with two people. It expresses their views on the juvenile justice system counting that they have never had any direct experience with it.
- The Supreme Court Justice Warren Earl Burger’ BiographyThis research paper covers the life and times of the Supreme court Justice Warren Earl Burger. This research paper is based on a literature review.
- The Justice System: Confessions and Interrogations ProtectionConfession and interrogation procedures are protected by the Fifth, Sixth and Fourteenth Amendments that are aimed at excluding compulsion from the interrogation process.
- Getting Involved in Advocacy Practice for Social JusticeAnalyzing the main factors influencing the willingness of people to get involved in advocacy efforts is the key to figuring out how to boost the activity of the workers.
- Somalia v. Kenya: International Court of JusticeThe case that will be analyzed is Somalia v. Kenya. It is one of the contentious cases heard by the International Court of Justice.
- Social Justice and Books: Educational AspectsSherman Alexie’s quote is quite harsh, but true: young adult fiction should not become milder or sweeter just because some of the critics see is as too daunting.
- Public Defenders and the American Justice SystemThe appointed lawyer is called a public defender. Public defender refers to a lawyer selected to represent individuals who are not able to afford legal representation.
- The Poem “In Justice!”The poem ‘‘In Just’’ is pieced together and deciphered based on love and deliberately visualizes the external world in portraying its intended message.
- Confessions in Saudi vs US Criminal Justice SystemsThe paper at hand aims at investigating issues related to confessions in Saudi Arabia and the US criminal justice systems.
- Revenge as a Form of Ensuring JusticeRevenge is an action that involves harming someone in return for being harmed by them. Usually, all people can feel this urge to punish somebody for the actions they did.
- Procedural and Distributive JusticeProcedural justice and distributive justice are two types that are closely interconnected even though they deal with different aspects of social structure.
- Death Penalty Trends in American Justice SystemThis paper discusses the death penalty abolition in Illinois, Innocence Project, sentencing of the mentally retarded individuals, and the case of Stanley Williams.
- Racial Bias in Criminal Justice Systems and WorkplacesAfrican-Americans continue to face racial discrimination not only in the workplace but also in justice systems. The paper presents such racial bias as an unjustified move.
- Justice and Happiness in Plato’s “Republic”Plato’s Republic focuses on the discussion of the meaning of justice and explores a connection between the just man and his happiness.
- Criminal Justice: Philosophies of CorrectionsThis paper discusses the significance of the religious, mental health, and educational programs within the penal paradigm in the US, assessed through the lenses of philosophies of corrections.
- Rethinking Justice: Emergency ManagementHaving understood the ideas of emergency management, it is possible to suggest the implementation of its basic assumptions into the real life conditions to improve the current situation.
- Code of Hammurabi and Justice in BabylonCode of Hammurabi is one of the oldest sets of laws used in the Ancient Babylon. It is believed that Hammurabi created and enacted it.
- Professional Ethics in Criminal Justice: Singleton vs NorrisThe given paper is devoted to the investigation of a specific case that revolves around a person who suffers from a kind of mental disorder.
- Ethic-of-Care and Ethic-of-Justice in Nursing LeadershipEthical dilemmas in nursing practice are common, and they can be addressed according to ethic-of-care and ethic-of-justice perspectives.
- Ethic-of-Care and Ethic-of-Justice in HealthcareEthics-of-care and ethic-of-justice are the two approaches that are applied by health care providers in their practice, especially in ethical dilemmas.
- School-to-Prison Pipeline in American JusticeThis paper studies the problem by reviewing two articles regarding the school-to-prison pipeline and its aspects related to justice systems.
- Equal Justice Initiative Organization’s Operational EffectivenessEqual Justice Initiative is a non-profit-making organization. The paper discusses how this organization can boost its operational effectiveness.
- Crime Scene Investigation Effect in Justice SystemMovies have been known to influence popular culture in different parts of the world. Analysts believe that the “CSI effect” is one of the fruits of popular culture.
- Justice Miscarriage in “The Shawshank Redemption” FilmA major theme depicted in “The Shawshank Redemption” film is the inherent failure of the criminal justice system which creates conditions for the miscarriage of justice.
- Adidas Corporation’s Organizational JusticeOrganisations ought to observe organisational justice. This will create a culture of trust, identity and commitment to delivering excellence.
- Gender Equity and Social Justice in SchoolchildrenGender inequality can easily be identified in schools by observing how students tend to micro-interact and aggregate in particular activities or groups.
- Juvenile Justice and Punishment SpecificsThe juveniles should not be excused for committing murder, but should not be sentenced for the rest of their lives to prison.
- Teacher’s Reflection, Liberal Arts and Social JusticeThe use of reflection by a teacher in the process of writing and thinking enables him/her to reflect on how effective a lesson is.
👍 Good Justice Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- False Confession in the Criminal Justice SystemA false confession is a problem of the 21st century. The modern criminal system takes multiple steps to avoid problems and achieve positive results.
- Juvenile Justice and Adolescent Brain DevelopmentThe juvenile justice system is meant to help to transform juvenile delinquents into law-abiding and productive citizens who are playing a critical role in the economic development.
- Political Philosophy: Natural Law and JusticeRousseau criticized the views of both Hobbes and Locke regarding the state of nature. He believed that Hobbes imagined people who were raised in society without it.
- Justice and Morality in Coetzee’s “Waiting for the Barbarians”Coetzee, in his Waiting for the Barbarians, discusses controversial aspects in the form of the opposition between two characters of the novel, the Magistrate and Colonel Joll.
- Juvenile Justice System: A Madman’s VacationAccording to the information presented in the episode, the purpose of the juvenile justice system is to help teenagers rehabilitate instead of punish them for their crimes.
- Procedures in the Justice SystemTwo main issues addressed in the essay include listing reasons why bright-line decision may be preferable over case-by-case adjudication and the other way round.
- Restorative Justice for Juvenile Delinquents in CanadaThis paper will examine the issue of restorative justice for underage offenders from the Canadian perspective, discuss contributing factors to juvenile delinquency.
- Economic Justice: LGBTQ IndividualsEconomic justice cannot be achieved by using force. Until we learn to understand and accept LGBT people, no punishments of their offenders can secure their economic position.
- Plea-Bargaining Law Impact on Criminal JusticeThe Supreme Court’s decision on expanding the rights of the accused of do-overs and the main arguments regarding the issue have been discussed along with the possible outcomes.
- Life Terms and Limits of the Supreme Court JusticeThe paper concludes that the life terms practice should not be changed as it is integral to the existing political system and corresponds with the purpose of the Supreme Court.
- Pretrial Procedures in the Criminal Justice SystemThe initiation of criminal proceedings is the first stage of the criminal process because it addresses the central question of whether to start criminal proceedings or not.
- Wrongly Convicted: Why Doesn’t Lady Justice Open Her EyesThe problem of the growing number of cases concerning the wrongly accused raises consideration related to law reformation.
- Nazism: Power, Order, and JusticeThis paper will provide an argument as to how Nazis attempted to uphold the public good from the standpoints of power, order, and justice.
- ACLU and Institute of JusticeHuman rights are the core component of the functioning of modern society as they ensure that people will benefit from the growing number of opportunities and enjoy the high quality of life.
- Support for Balanced Juvenile JusticeCorrection as part of the juvenile delinquency program of the judiciary can be a valuable mechanism aimed at stimulating teenagers’ changes of interests.
- Juvenile Justice Program in the United StatesThis paper indicates that there is a need for a superior juvenile justice program to empower more children to achieve their potential.
- Procedural Justice: External & Internal PrinciplesThe purpose of this paper is to study internal and external procedural justice principles, their strengths and weaknesses.
- A Community Based-Approach to Juvenile JusticeThe criminal justice system in the United States has been subject to criticism over the past several decades because of factors such as discrimination and unfair treatment of juvenile offenders.
- Criminal Justice Security: Victimization in the USIn this paper, the topics of crime, victimization, and reporting will be brought together to demonstrate how statistics can lead to positive social change and reduce victimization.
- Prison Reform in the US Criminal Justice SystemPrison reform should be implemented by ensuring public safety and improving the circumstances of incarceration to create a constructive culture.
- Criminal Justice System: Concepts and PracticePolicing is one of the three main departments of the Criminal Justice system, other departments include courts and correction. Each department works independently from the other.
- Reproductive Success and Distributive JusticeThe notion of social construction helps to define and explain social relations, realities, and the importance of knowledge sharing.
- The Justice in Megan’s Law ReviewMegan’s Law presents justice as well as an injustice, but essentially which one depends on whose eyes you are viewing the situation from.
- Anil’s Ghost: Implications of Fiction on Justice‘Anil’s Ghost’ and The Lovely Bones approach the themes of truth and justice in unusual ways. The two stories have deep seated relationship regarding truth and justice.
- Rawls vs. Nozick on Social Problems and Criminal JusticeThe essay reflects on the articles of Rawls and Nozick to compare their key points and determine whose theory is most applicable to social problems and criminal justice.
- Restorative Justice and Traditional Criminal SystemThis essay analyzes the extent to which developments in restorative justice practices are for the benefit of victims and is a usefull alternative to our traditional criminal justice system.
- Risk Management in Security and Criminal JusticeAs it is a process, risk management can draw up several strategies that may vary depending on the nature of the organization, including management style and organizational goals.
- Criminal Justice Leadership: Challenges in the Present and Improving for the FutureFuture research in criminal justice leadership will have to offer suggestions on how it can be nurtured to fulfill the organizational goals of criminal justice organizations.
- Criminal Justice Ethics: Police Corruption & Drug SalesThe growth of police corruption instances involving drug sales is relatively easy to explain. The financial rewards offered by the sales of illegal drugs are enormous.
- Socrates in Phaedo: Equality and JusticeOne of the major questions of philosophy has always been the nature of the soul, what it is, where it resides, where it comes from, how it is developed, and for what purpose.
- Criminal Justice and Crime Control in the USIf the criminal justice system is able to uphold the real essence of justice in every facet of its system, it is only then that people will learn to trust its system.
- Pursuing Criminal Justice Through Effective Organizational BehaviorOrganization Behavior should be emphasized within criminal justice organizations because it is linked to how cultures are created.
- Justice and Morality in “Things Fall Apart” by Chinua AchebeThings Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe is considered as one of the greatest novel not only in Africa but also in the world.
- Criminal Justice Sphere ConsultingConsulting firms involved in the sphere of criminal justice affairs are interested in specialists to work in pretrial services, corrections, law enforcement and counseling.
- Criminal Justice Ethics AnalysisTheories describing the causes of crime whether genetic, social or psychological are mere rationalizations.
- Women in the UK Criminal Justice SystemThe analysis of women in the UK criminal justice system disclosed the attitude to females in criminology perceiving them as workers, offenders and victims.
- Hobbes’s Reply to “There Is No Such Thing as Justice”The work of Thomas Hobbes’s “Leviathan” tells about different approaches to state power with the author’s personal points on it.
- Criminal Justice System: Drugs and CrimeThe main objective of the criminal justice system is ensuring delivery of justice for all. It mainly concentrates in detection of crime.
- Critical Incident Management in Criminal JusticeScenario-Based Planning is a widely used technique in the sphere of business planning and management. It is of great importance for police officers and criminal justice workers.
- Community Policing Assignment: A History of Police Work in the Criminal Justice SystemCommunity policing led to the introduction of a system where the police officers and members of the community get a closer relationship.
🌶️ Hot Justice Ideas to Write about
- Hesiod’s Idea of Justice Based on His WorksBasing on his poems, such as “Works and Days and Theogony”, Hesiod distinguishes justice with respect to three kinds of living beings, namely, gods, people, and animals.
- Crime and Justice by CurieThe results of the studies by Currie proved the tendency of crime occurring in the middle- to late-adolescence, which subsides in early adulthood.
- Organization Behavior Within a Criminal Justice SettingWorkers’ behavior, performance and attitude otherwise organization behavior highly determines the efficiency and the effectiveness of an organization.
- Article 86 of the Uniform Code of Military JusticeFor applying the provisions of Article 86 there must be proof that the accused had actual knowledge of the time and place where he was required to be present.
- UK National Health Service and Criminal Justice ApproachesDrug use has increased in the UK in recent times and there are an estimated five million regular users of illegal substances in the region.
- The Role of the Criminal Justice AdministratorCriminal justice administrator needs to ensure that proper constitutional procedure was followed during the arrest and interrogation of the accused.
- Balance in the Administration of Justice SecurityThere are various agencies that are involved in administration of security as well as justice and they vary from Governmental to those that are non state.
- Research Environmental Discrimination and Environmental JusticeIn recent years, environmental discrimination becomes an inevitable evil affected all geographical regions. Environmental discrimination means pollution and degradation of wildlife.
- Racial Disparity in Criminal Justice SystemsThis paper looks into issues to do with racial disparity in incarceration, criminal justice systems and, structured inequalities and, a recommendation for correcting the situation.
- Criminology and Victimology: Victim Stereotypes in Criminal JusticeThe paper shall look at this matter in relation to female perpetrated violence as well as male experiences of sexual violence and racial minority victims.
- Criminal Justice in America and Its ComponentsThe criminal justice in America has raised concern over time due to the high rates of incarceration that have been recorded in the country.
- Narrative for Advancing a Social Justice AgendaGender parity in education is changing, but gender inequality continues to exist in favor for boys in Los Angles.
- Reconciliation, Australian Aborigines, and Social JusticeThe objective of the paper is to discuss the relevance of the policy of reconciliation and relevance of the policy of reconciliation to social justice for Australian Aborigines.
- Rehabilitating Juveniles Within the Juvenile Justice SystemThis paper discusses the juvenile justice system that focuses on rehabilitating juveniles and due process for juvenile offenders.
- Racial, Cultural and Educational Justice: Educator ViewRace is defined as the poor assumption of ideas and actions’ emanating from the thoughts that one race is quite unique or superior from the other.
- Thurgood Marshall and His Supreme Court JusticeThurgood Marshall was born in 1908 in Baltimore, Maryland to William Marshall who worked as a railroad porter and mother an elementary school teacher.
- Procedural Justice in Contacts with The Police AnalysisThe paper examines the relational model of authority that indicates the procedural justice role in the public evaluation of and support for the police.
- Social Justice to Maintain Democracy in AustraliaThis essay will look into the impact of social justice concepts in maintaining democracy in Australian society.
- Relation Between Forgiveness and JusticeDespite the importance of forgiveness, it is safe therefore to conclude that its realization is dependent on other virtues such as clemency, restitution and justice.
- The Justice for Socrates: The Influence on the Development of the PhilosophyThe influence of Socrates on the development of philosophy could hardly be underestimated since his views provided a foundation for many philosophers to dwell upon.
- Criminal Justice Policy and Constitutional ProtectionsCriminal justice policies are always a delicate balance between personal liberty and the desire to reduce crime.
- Justice from the Standpoint of ThrasymachusThe issues of justice and fair state organization attract politicians and philosophers’ attention throughout the years and generations.
- False Confessions in the US Criminal Justice SystemFalse confessions present a major issue in any criminal justice system, the situation becomes even more complicated when the system is so decentralized as in the USA.
- “Kids Behind Bars”: Juvenile Justice SystemThe video Kids Behind Bars addresses important questions regarding juvenile justice, the most important of which is the necessity of rehabilitating and reforming juvenile delinquents.
- Catholic Moral Teaching on Charity and Social JusticeThis paper discusses why Catholic moral teaching is so concerned with charity and social justice and how it can influence the rate of immorality that goes on in this world.
- Analysis of Professional Counseling and Social-Justice PerspectivePolitical and social justice perspectives on counseling are closely intertwined since the latter includes imposing theories regarding political actions and engagement.
- The Criminal Justice System: Brandon Bledsoe CaseBrandon Bledsoe’s arrest provides valuable information about the U.S criminal justice system, and it showcases all criminal justice system procedures concerning murder and arson.
- American Policing and Social JusticeSocial justice is a phenomenon that reflects the economic, political, legal, and moral conditions of life and the development of society.
- The Importance of Criminal Justice PractitionersThis essay will explore the role of these practitioners in serving both the individual and societal needs of those they are bound to protect.
- Juvenile Justice. Parens Patriae PolicyThe parens patriae policy is highly connected to the modern U.S juvenile system. Juvenile justice is the field of criminal law applicable to young people.
- The Relations Between Drug Abuse and Criminal JusticeThe purpose of this article is to use conflict theory to analyze how race, class, and gender affect drug abuse and crime in the United States.
- Crime Rates in the US and Its Link to the Juvenile Justice SystemThe juvenile justice system was meant to help reduce the rate of crime in the United States by taking children engaged in criminal activities through a rehabilitation process.
- The Guiding Principles of Restorative JusticeRestorative justice is an alternative view of the punishment of the offender and compensation for the victim’s harm, and it rejects the classic approach to only punish the criminal.
- The Black Lives Matter Movement as the Call for Social Justice: Analyzing Available Sources of InformationA range of sources shed light on the movement The Black Lives Matter, its goals, and the accomplishments that it has achieved so far. This paper analyses some of them.
- The Higher Education Institution: Organizational JusticeThe study considered the relationship between organizational justice and organizational citizenship behaviors of staff in higher education settings.
- Racism v Justice. “The New Jim Crow” by M. Alexander“The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness” by M. Alexander explores the social status of African Americans in the context of the judicial system.
- The Criminal Justice Service Violations and Ethical IssuesMany criminal justice staff members fail to conform to moral and legal norms and become involved in acts of criminal, civil, or ethical misconduct of different severity.
- Ancient Mayan and the Modern Criminal Justice SystemsThe laws of the ancient peoples like Maya were rather cruel since human life was not recognized as the highest value, as is the case in our time.
- Restorative Justice as an Approach to JusticeRestorative justice is a promising approach to criminal intervention that brings significant benefits in the cases where it can be applied.
- Feminism and Criminology in the Modern Justice SystemFeminist research is a promising method for studying the psychography of crime, motivation, and the introduction of women’s experience in the field of forensic science.
📌 Easy Justice Essay Topics
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- The US Criminal Justice AssignmentSociety always expects a criminal justice system to be fair and efficient. At the same time, it needs to balance the need to enforce the law and to protect individuals’ rights.
- Political Science Today. Constitutions, Law and JusticeEthnic conflicts can be defined as a disagreement between two assertive ethnological groups. Ethnic conflicts can be spread in various ways, such as diffusion and contagion.
- Ray’s “The Secret in Their Eyes”: Morality, Justice, and LoveAnother central theme of The Secret in Their Eyes is love. The crime itself around which the narrative is built was due to love.
- The United States Criminal Justice SystemMarc Mauer is the executive director of the Sentencing Project. This group advocates criminal justice reform and tackling racial inequality in the United States criminal justice system.
- Criminal Justice and Its History in AmericaThe process of forming the judicial system continued in the 19th century and was closely linked to emerging individualism.
- Juvenile Justice in RussiaSome regions of the country took part in an experiment on the application of juvenile justice in practice. This experience revealed the following trends.
- Bibliography on Criminal JusticeThe suggested bibliography demonstrates characteristics embedded in the criminal justice system concerning society.
- Juvenile Justice: Gangs and DelinquencyThis work aims to determine the reasons why young people join gangs and the behavioral characteristics of adolescents involved in such groups.
- The Problem of Inequality of Criminal JusticePregnancy and maternity in correctional facilities are some of the controversial problems in criminal justice.
- Access and Relevance of Data Sources CDC to the Criminal Justice SystemA voluminous substratum of up-to-date statistics, current, and emerging violence patterns are just but a few of the amenities CDC has to offer to the criminal justice system’s repertoire.
- “Kids Behind Bars”: The Need to Reform the Juvenile Justice SystemThe video Kids Behind Bars addresses important questions regarding juvenile justice, the most important of which is the necessity of rehabilitating and reforming juvenile delinquents.
- Aspects of Culture in Criminal JusticeCriminal justice professionals should take into account the race, class, and national origin of defendants and victims.
- Criminal Justice at the Federal LevelThe current paper examines the issue of criminal justice at the federal level and describes the relationship between the federal and state levels.
- U.S. Justice System and PolicingUS justice system operates in parallel with a single federal court system and autonomous courts in each country’s fifty states, four federal territories, and Columbia.
- Current Corrections in the Criminal Justice System and Crime ControlNichanian’s article “Criminal justice reform in the states: Spotlight on legislatures” provides an overview of legislative changes related to the American criminal justice system.
- Organizational Justice Effect on Organizational Citizenship BehaviorObservance of organizational justice is necessary to protect the labor rights, interests and health of employees, which is primarily the key to the prosperity of the organization itself.
- Institutional Racism Mitigation in Criminal Justice, Education, and Health SystemsFrom the 1990s, the concept of institutional racism gained a new meaning, new to the challenges and gaps that many people from minority groups were recording.
- Deontological Ethics in Criminal JusticeDeontological ethics gives very clear guidelines for a person as to the morality of his/her actions and it gives no room for the justification of one’s immoral actions.
- The Basis of Distributive JusticeDistributive justice is guided by objectiveness and aspires to make people live in equality, equity, and depending on their needs.
- The History of the Criminal Justice SystemThe criminal justice system (CJS) was developed to oversee the rationalization of hanging to the British citizens.
- The Pros and Cons of Restorative Justice ModelRestorative justice is a strong model of justice due to its look on crime in the social context and involving those affected and the general public.
- Plea Bargaining: Justice or InjusticeThe primary pro of plea bargaining is that it allows the two parties to negotiate a deal that offers some form of benefit to both sides.
- Characteristics and Aims of the Criminal Justice SystemAccording to a study done by researcher Herbert packer from Stanford University, there are two prime models that represent two systems.
- Juvenile Justice: Annotated Bibliography, Evaluation of the Research MethodsJuvenile delinquency seems to be on the rise in many parts of the world. However, the biggest debate today is the type of sentencing to be given to juvenile offenders.
- Environmental Racism and Environmental JusticeOne should not tolerate that a certain percentage of city residents live in much worse environmental conditions than all others – it is necessary to modernize the industry.
- The Need for Criminal Justice practitionersThe criminal justice process can be a delicate procedure, so the need for criminal justice practitioners cannot be undermined.
- Criminal Justice Professionals and the Declaration of IndependenceThis essay shall focus on the circumstances that preceded these documents, their adoption, and what all criminal justice professionals should know about the preparation.
- Attempted Bank Robbery Criminal Justice CaseThe suggested case describing the plan to commit a crime of bank robbery is characterized by several elements that are commonly identified in crime attempts.
- Racism, Crime and Justice and Growing-Up BadDisproportionate discrimination of the black and Asian youths by justice and law enforcement agencies in Britain is a product of a multiplicity of factors.
- American Criminal Justice: Due ProcessDue process is a fundamental and absolute right of an American citizen, which ensures that the state must adhere to the law and take into account individual liberties.
- Mental Health Status in Juvenile Justice SettingsThe research study selected for analysis is “Assessing the Mental Health Status of Youth in Juvenile Justice Settings” by Wasserman et al.
- The Case of Justice Through Revenge in Murder on the Orient ExpressRevenge goes hand in hand with justice in various works of fiction, and Murder on the Orient Express demonstrates it once again.
- Justice Models and Their Differing Views on PunishmentThe task of this work is to determine what the proper course of action would be best suited considering the circumstances of the crime in a described case study.
- Compensatory Justice Effectiveness in Modern Legal SystemOur legal system should not compensate victims as a form of justice against crime. Compensatory justice entails exchanging resources between a victim of injustice and perpetrators.
- Statutory Authority and Responsibilities of JusticeThe essay highlights that officials of the justice system are obligated to abide by several stipulated common law and statutory responsibilities.
- The History of Community JusticeThe history, characteristics, prospects for the future, and community justice outcomes as a new philosophy of criminal justice are explored in this paper.
- Concepts of Justice in Relation to Modern American SocietyThe current paper reviews some essential ideas of justice and reflects on how these ideas are relevant to modern American society.
- Principles of Restorative JusticeRestorative justice relates to an approach used to respond to a crime or any other form of conflict, injustice, or wrongful act, which centers essentially on restoring the damage.
- Impact of Sentencing Guidelines on the Criminal Justice SystemThe paper analyzes the “impact of sentencing guidelines on the criminal justice system”. Several reforms have been introduced into the criminal justice system to make it better.
- Due Process in Australian Criminal Justice SystemDue process is an important concept in the justice system. The right to the due process ensures that the government respects the legal rights of an individual as stipulated by law.