specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Justice
- The Code of Ethics in the Texas Department of Criminal JusticeThe Texas Department of Criminal Justice adheres to an elaborate code of conduct and code of ethics. The paper analyzes the standards from various perspectives.
- Victimology and Traditional Justice System AlternativesVictimology examines interactions between victims and offenders. The studies were made to minimize victimization and to amend traditional justice system.
- The Social Justice Concept DefinitionIn this article, it is argued that the concept of social justice represents entanglements between policy arenas of social welfare and crime control.
- Concepts of Law Enforcement: Pursuing Criminal JusticeLaw enforcement plays a vital role in ensuring that all offenders receive proper punishment and victims receive justice.
- The Theme of Justice in the Old and the New TestamentFollowing Fitzmyer’s approach, one can identify the sources of justice through the exploration of the issues that were judged in two Testaments.
- Humanities and Justice in Britain during 18th CenturyOn the eve of the British conquest of India, it was characterized by lot of disruption and economic fragmentation.
- Social Justice and Equality in AmericaThere is no single vision of the idea of equality in American society, especially with references to the concept of social justice.
- Administrative Justice in United StatesPrinciples of administrative law ensure that all government actions are legal and that the citizens affected by unlawful government acts have effective remedies.
- Supreme Court Justice: Homosexual MarriagesThe question of homosexual relations and untraditional marriages remains to be open for a long period of time. It is hard to make all people choose the same position and stick to it all the time.
- Justice System: Due Process of LawThe availability and application of due process of law are equally important for both criminal justice system and the civil justice system.
- Social Justice and Pregnant Addicted MothersWhen a pregnant mother is addicted to alcohol and drug, she may end up causing irreparable damage to the unborn child.
- Criminal Justice Process: Felony Criminal ChargeCriminal justice process is an important judicial process that involves arrest, trial and sentencing of criminal offenders in the society.
- Current Views of Juvenile Justice SystemThe essay presents an interview with two people. It expresses their views on the juvenile justice system counting that they have never had any direct experience with it.
- The Supreme Court Justice Warren Earl Burger’ BiographyThis research paper covers the life and times of the Supreme court Justice Warren Earl Burger. This research paper is based on a literature review.
- The Justice System: Confessions and Interrogations ProtectionConfession and interrogation procedures are protected by the Fifth, Sixth and Fourteenth Amendments that are aimed at excluding compulsion from the interrogation process.
- Getting Involved in Advocacy Practice for Social JusticeAnalyzing the main factors influencing the willingness of people to get involved in advocacy efforts is the key to figuring out how to boost the activity of the workers.
- Somalia v. Kenya: International Court of JusticeThe case that will be analyzed is Somalia v. Kenya. It is one of the contentious cases heard by the International Court of Justice.
- Social Justice and Books: Educational AspectsSherman Alexie’s quote is quite harsh, but true: young adult fiction should not become milder or sweeter just because some of the critics see is as too daunting.
- Public Defenders and the American Justice SystemThe appointed lawyer is called a public defender. Public defender refers to a lawyer selected to represent individuals who are not able to afford legal representation.
- The Poem “In Justice!”The poem ‘‘In Just’’ is pieced together and deciphered based on love and deliberately visualizes the external world in portraying its intended message.
👍 Good Justice Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Confessions in Saudi vs US Criminal Justice SystemsThe paper at hand aims at investigating issues related to confessions in Saudi Arabia and the US criminal justice systems.
- Revenge as a Form of Ensuring JusticeRevenge is an action that involves harming someone in return for being harmed by them. Usually, all people can feel this urge to punish somebody for the actions they did.
- Procedural and Distributive JusticeProcedural justice and distributive justice are two types that are closely interconnected even though they deal with different aspects of social structure.
- Death Penalty Trends in American Justice SystemThis paper discusses the death penalty abolition in Illinois, Innocence Project, sentencing of the mentally retarded individuals, and the case of Stanley Williams.
- Racial Bias in Criminal Justice Systems and WorkplacesAfrican-Americans continue to face racial discrimination not only in the workplace but also in justice systems. The paper presents such racial bias as an unjustified move.
- Justice and Happiness in Plato’s “Republic”Plato’s Republic focuses on the discussion of the meaning of justice and explores a connection between the just man and his happiness.
- Criminal Justice: Philosophies of CorrectionsThis paper discusses the significance of the religious, mental health, and educational programs within the penal paradigm in the US, assessed through the lenses of philosophies of corrections.
- Rethinking Justice: Emergency ManagementHaving understood the ideas of emergency management, it is possible to suggest the implementation of its basic assumptions into the real life conditions to improve the current situation.
- Code of Hammurabi and Justice in BabylonCode of Hammurabi is one of the oldest sets of laws used in the Ancient Babylon. It is believed that Hammurabi created and enacted it.
- Professional Ethics in Criminal Justice: Singleton vs NorrisThe given paper is devoted to the investigation of a specific case that revolves around a person who suffers from a kind of mental disorder.
- Ethic-of-Care and Ethic-of-Justice in Nursing LeadershipEthical dilemmas in nursing practice are common, and they can be addressed according to ethic-of-care and ethic-of-justice perspectives.
- Ethic-of-Care and Ethic-of-Justice in HealthcareEthics-of-care and ethic-of-justice are the two approaches that are applied by health care providers in their practice, especially in ethical dilemmas.
- School-to-Prison Pipeline in American JusticeThis paper studies the problem by reviewing two articles regarding the school-to-prison pipeline and its aspects related to justice systems.
- Equal Justice Initiative Organization’s Operational EffectivenessEqual Justice Initiative is a non-profit-making organization. The paper discusses how this organization can boost its operational effectiveness.
- Crime Scene Investigation Effect in Justice SystemMovies have been known to influence popular culture in different parts of the world. Analysts believe that the “CSI effect” is one of the fruits of popular culture.
- Justice Miscarriage in “The Shawshank Redemption” FilmA major theme depicted in “The Shawshank Redemption” film is the inherent failure of the criminal justice system which creates conditions for the miscarriage of justice.
- Adidas Corporation’s Organizational JusticeOrganisations ought to observe organisational justice. This will create a culture of trust, identity and commitment to delivering excellence.
- Gender Equity and Social Justice in SchoolchildrenGender inequality can easily be identified in schools by observing how students tend to micro-interact and aggregate in particular activities or groups.
- Juvenile Justice and Punishment SpecificsThe juveniles should not be excused for committing murder, but should not be sentenced for the rest of their lives to prison.
- Teacher’s Reflection, Liberal Arts and Social JusticeThe use of reflection by a teacher in the process of writing and thinking enables him/her to reflect on how effective a lesson is.
🌶️ Hot Justice Ideas to Write about
- False Confession in the Criminal Justice SystemA false confession is a problem of the 21st century. The modern criminal system takes multiple steps to avoid problems and achieve positive results.
- Juvenile Justice and Adolescent Brain DevelopmentThe juvenile justice system is meant to help to transform juvenile delinquents into law-abiding and productive citizens who are playing a critical role in the economic development.
- Political Philosophy: Natural Law and JusticeRousseau criticized the views of both Hobbes and Locke regarding the state of nature. He believed that Hobbes imagined people who were raised in society without it.
- Justice and Morality in Coetzee’s “Waiting for the Barbarians”Coetzee, in his Waiting for the Barbarians, discusses controversial aspects in the form of the opposition between two characters of the novel, the Magistrate and Colonel Joll.
- Juvenile Justice System: A Madman’s VacationAccording to the information presented in the episode, the purpose of the juvenile justice system is to help teenagers rehabilitate instead of punish them for their crimes.
- Procedures in the Justice SystemTwo main issues addressed in the essay include listing reasons why bright-line decision may be preferable over case-by-case adjudication and the other way round.
- Restorative Justice for Juvenile Delinquents in CanadaThis paper will examine the issue of restorative justice for underage offenders from the Canadian perspective, discuss contributing factors to juvenile delinquency.
- Economic Justice: LGBTQ IndividualsEconomic justice cannot be achieved by using force. Until we learn to understand and accept LGBT people, no punishments of their offenders can secure their economic position.
- Plea-Bargaining Law Impact on Criminal JusticeThe Supreme Court’s decision on expanding the rights of the accused of do-overs and the main arguments regarding the issue have been discussed along with the possible outcomes.
- Life Terms and Limits of the Supreme Court JusticeThe paper concludes that the life terms practice should not be changed as it is integral to the existing political system and corresponds with the purpose of the Supreme Court.
- Pretrial Procedures in the Criminal Justice SystemThe initiation of criminal proceedings is the first stage of the criminal process because it addresses the central question of whether to start criminal proceedings or not.
- Wrongly Convicted: Why Doesn’t Lady Justice Open Her EyesThe problem of the growing number of cases concerning the wrongly accused raises consideration related to law reformation.
- Nazism: Power, Order, and JusticeThis paper will provide an argument as to how Nazis attempted to uphold the public good from the standpoints of power, order, and justice.
- ACLU and Institute of JusticeHuman rights are the core component of the functioning of modern society as they ensure that people will benefit from the growing number of opportunities and enjoy the high quality of life.
- Support for Balanced Juvenile JusticeCorrection as part of the juvenile delinquency program of the judiciary can be a valuable mechanism aimed at stimulating teenagers’ changes of interests.
- Juvenile Justice Program in the United StatesThis paper indicates that there is a need for a superior juvenile justice program to empower more children to achieve their potential.
- Procedural Justice: External & Internal PrinciplesThe purpose of this paper is to study internal and external procedural justice principles, their strengths and weaknesses.
- A Community Based-Approach to Juvenile JusticeThe criminal justice system in the United States has been subject to criticism over the past several decades because of factors such as discrimination and unfair treatment of juvenile offenders.
- Criminal Justice Security. Victimization in the USIn this paper, the topics of crime, victimization, and reporting will be brought together to demonstrate how statistics can lead to positive social change and reduce victimization.
- Prison Reform in the US Criminal Justice SystemPrison reform should be implemented by ensuring public safety and improving the circumstances of incarceration to create a constructive culture.
- Criminal Justice System: Concepts and PracticePolicing is one of the three main departments of the Criminal Justice system, other departments include courts and correction. Each department works independently from the other.
- Reproductive Success and Distributive JusticeThe notion of social construction helps to define and explain social relations, realities, and the importance of knowledge sharing.
- The Justice in Megan’s Law ReviewMegan’s Law presents justice as well as an injustice, but essentially which one depends on whose eyes you are viewing the situation from.
- Anil’s Ghost: Implications of Fiction on Justice‘Anil’s Ghost’ and The Lovely Bones approach the themes of truth and justice in unusual ways. The two stories have deep seated relationship regarding truth and justice.