specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Childhood
- Nutrition: Fighting the Childhood Obesity EpidemicChildhood obesity is defined variably as the condition of excessive body fat in children that adversely his/her health. It has been cited as a serious health concern issue in many countries.
- Childhood Obesity: a Population Health IssueThis paper will discuss childhood obesity in relation to measuring parameters, risk factors, consequences, and preventive strategies.
- Childhood Disorders: Autism Spectrum DisordersIn case of autism spectrum disorders the presence of other childhood disorders in a patient often complicates the traditional diagnostic procedure.
- The Evidence of Association between Iron Deficiency and Childhood ObesityChildhood obesity is an overweight condition that is caused by deposition of disproportionate fats in the body.
- Psychology Issues:Childhood DevelopmentEach stage of an individual’s development is important. However, childhood can be regarded as one of the most important periods in a person’s life.
- Childhood Psychological Trauma: RapeThe paper discusses rape as one of the childhood psychological traumas: its categories, consequences, Rape Trauma Syndrome and its stages.
- Early Childhood Education ProgramsThe High Scope education model can be discussed as successful in promoting enhancing children’s intellectual and social abilities in order to help them to adapt to the real world.
- Eliezer’s Lost Childhood – “Night” by Elie Wiesel Literature AnalysisFather-son relationships have never been easy. It is quite peculiar to watch the evolution of how Eliezer treats his father and how the two build their relationships.
- Childhood Maltreatment’ and Psychosis’ RelationshipChild maltreatment is a crucial social problem which is related to a complex of various aspects of the functioning of society and its beneficial evolution.
- School-Age Children’ and Early Childhood’ DifferencesSchool-age children and children in early childhood exhibit various differences with regard to cognitive, physical and socioemotional development.
- Childhood Obesity and Control Measures in the USIn as much as the medical sector has continued to emphasize healthy lifestyles to reduce obesity, the need for more research in this area has become more eminent.
- Early Childhood Development and Its StagesChild development is complex and involves transitions from one stage to another. These stages describe the way the child develops physically, cognitively and in the use of language.
- Standard 2 for Early Childhood Professional TrainingThe paper outlines the NAEYC Standard 2 Building Family and Community Relationships and prepare a plan for its exploration to improve the skills of a professional.
- Early Childhood Professional PreparationStandard 2: Building Family and Community Relationships is outlined in the 2010 NAEYC Initial & Advanced Standards for Early Childhood Professional Preparation Programs.
- Standard 5 of Early Childhood Professional PreparationStandard 5 of Initial Early Childhood Professional Preparation is concerned with creating and implementing learning programs that facilitate children’s development.
- Humanistic Theory in Childhood Obesity ResearchThe humanistic theory will assist in research investigating how the use of dieting and parental supervision can help to resolve the issue of obesity.
- Childhood Obesity, Social Actions and InterventionThis literature review presents the major social actions and family-based interventions that have been in use to address the problem of obesity in children.
- Personality: Early Childhood Development’ EffectsPersonality has been defined as a set of psychological characteristics that differentiate one person from another. Personality starts developing soon after birth and continues throughout life.
- Advocacy Campaign: the Problem of Childhood ObesityThe obesity advocacy campaign might be embraced because it seeks to address a major health epidemic and improve people’s health.
- Problem of the Childhood ObesityThe major controversy concerning childhood obesity is whether the condition is predetermined by genetics, individual behavior, or the social or physical environment in which children are raised.
- Standard 2: Early Childhood Professional PreparationNAEYC Standard 2 Building Family and Community Relationships is beneficial for becoming a better professional and advocate and advantages of personal life.
- Childhood Obesity and Depression InterventionThe main intervention to combat depressive moods in adolescents should be linked to improving the psychological health of young people in cooperation with schools.
- Childhood Obesity and Socio-Ecological ModelChildhood obesity can be significantly reduced through a public health intervention grounded in the socio-ecological model.
- Family-Based Childhood Obesity and Parental WeightThe article examines the multifactorial nature of the growing health issue of childhood obesity and investigates the correlation between childhood BMI and parental obesity.
- Mental Disorders in Infancy, Childhood, AdolescenceThis paper is going to provide an overview of some of the most commonly encountered mental disorders diagnosed in infants, children, and adolescents.
- Childhood Obesity and Community Nursing InterventionIn the recent decades, the issue of childhood obesity in the US has been increasingly coming to the forefront in the public view and in academia as a major health problem.
- Childhood Obesity and Parent EducationWork studies the relations between overweight and parental education, child overweight and physical activity, and the domestic co-occurrence of overweight on a country-wide scale.
- Food Ads Ban for Childhood Obesity PreventionIn order to prevent childhood obesity, it is necessary to ban food ads because they have adverse effects on children’s food preferences, consumption, and purchasing behaviors.
- Lost Childhood in Ghetto in Elie Wiesel’s “Night”Elie Wiesel revealed his experience in the ghetto in his novel Night. He portrayed the horrors of the war years and the horrors of the Nazi concentration camps.
- Childhood Obesity and Public Health InterventionsChildhood obesity is linked to multiple chronic conditions, including hypertension and type 2 diabetes that affect one’s quality of life and increase medical spending.
👍 Good Childhood Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Age and Gender in Childhood Obesity PreventionObesity among children has become a matter of concern in present-day society. This research aims to consider some probable improvements in the situation.
- Racial and Ethnic Trends in Childhood Obesity in the USIn this study, Asieba wanted his readers to focus on the racial/ethnic factors that play a key role in the development of the phenomenon called childhood obesity in the United States.
- Childhood Obesity in the USAThis paper discusses what are the possible causes of obesity in children, what are the associated problems, how does childhood obesity affect USA as a whole.
- Childhood Obesity in the US: Factors and ChallengesThe narrowed topic is the incidence of childhood obesity in the United States: factors determining it and measures for overcoming this challenge.
- Childhood Obesity and Health PromotionToday, childhood obesity is one of the critical health concerns. Being an important factor impacting the future of the nation, children`s health should be cultivated.
- Public Health Initiative for Childhood ObesityThis paper contains the initiative that has to solve the problem of childhood obesity to improve the quality of life for the children and their parents.
- Childhood Fever Patients’ Readmission and InterventionThe parents of young patients discharged from the Emergency Room tend to overestimate childhood fever and bring the patients back to the facility.
- Childhood Obesity, Its Definition and CausesObesity is a problem that is continuously becoming more severe in many countries. The rates of obesity in all age groups are steadily increasing every year.
- Childhood Obesity: A Global Public Health CrisisKarnik and Kanekar try to show the threatening tendency towards the deterioration of children`s health and the actions that should be performed to change the situation.
- Social Relationships and Development in ChildhoodDevelopment in children takes different forms and is influenced by a number of factors as will be discussed later in the paper.
- Childhood Vaccination as Healthcare Priority Policy IssueThis essay presents the controversial issue of childhood vaccination as a healthcare priority policy issue that requires the immediate attention of legislators.
- Childhood Obesity and Independent Variable in ParentsThis paper includes measuring the influence of the independent variables to consider a mass index of parents and their socioeconomic status.
- Childhood Obesity: Prevention and MitigationOver the past three decades, childhood obesity has developed into an epidemic and is considered as one of the major health issues in the world.
- Childhood Obesity Research and Ethical ConcernsSince the present study is focused on the exploration of a problem that affects children, it is logical that the sample is comprised mainly of children and their parents.
- Childhood Obesity and Governmental MeasuresThe biggest problem is that many parents do not view the issue of childhood obesity as significant, and they think that the body mass of their children will change with time.
- Standard 5 for Early Childhood ProfessionalAccording to Standard Five, early childhood professional should employ their knowledge in a variety of disciplines to teach children and understand their crux.
- Childhood Obesity and Its SolutionsResearchers have investigated the topic of childhood obesity to come up with appropriate solutions to this growing issue and find evidence in support of the proposed intervention.
- Childhood Obesity in the USAccording to the facts and statistics regarding childhood obesity in the US, at least one of every five children of school age is affected by excessive weight or obesity.
- Parents’ Education in Childhood Obesity PreventionIt can be extremely important to compare and contrast the role of parent education and common methods of treatment in childhood obesity prevention.
- Early Childhood Swimming Education and MethodsThe American Association of Pediatrics states that babies and toddlers should not take swimming lessons with a teacher; their skills are not good enough to learn.
- Childhood Obesity, Health and Psychological StateChildhood obesity remains a complex, multilayered issue that can be caused and exacerbated by a variety of factors.
- Standard 2 of Early Childhood Professional PreparationThe paper analyzes and evaluates Standard 2 ”Building Family and Community Relationships” retrieved from the Standards for Initial Early Childhood Professional Preparation.
- Childhood Obesity and Public Policies in EnglandThe study identifies the preventive measures of the English government to deal with childhood obesity and compares the trends in England with the rest of the UK.
- Childhood Obesity Prevention TrendsEven though the steps taken to reduce the obesity rates will not be easy, they are necessary for improving the well-being of the growing generation.
- Obesity Prevention in ChildhoodThis paper discusses what are the effects of after-school education practices programs on reducing the risk of obesity and related health concerns in young children over one year period.
- “Let’s Move” Intervention for Childhood ObesityWith the development of technologies and creation of unhealthy products, children started to prefer inactive lifestyles and eat junk food, which leads to weight gaining.
- Pharmacotherapy for Childhood ObesityThe review of the recent literature on the problem of preventing and treating obesity in children and adolescents has indicated three main themes.
- Culture Incorporation in Early Childhood EducationIn order to understand the importance of incorporating culture in early childhood education, it is important to start by defining culture.
- Childhood Obesity Risks and Preventive MeasuresThe problem of childhood obesity is not new. The prevalence of obesity in children increased by more than ten percent in forty years.
- Early Childhood Program and Its CurriculumAn early childhood program entails appropriate development practices for decision and policy makers in program centers.
🌶️ Hot Childhood Ideas to Write about
- Standard 3 for Early Childhood ProfessionalStandard 3 of observing, documenting and assessing to support young children and families is implemented in the work of ECP in a form of systematic observations.
- The Role of Family in Childhood ObesityFamilies and healthcare providers develop numerous interventions in order to provide their children with a chance to avoid obesity complications.
- Problem of the Childhood ObesityChildhood obesity is a serious public health problem in the US that is associated with significant health complications, including elevated cardiovascular risk, pediatric hypertension.
- Prevalence of Childhood and Adult Obesity in the USThe problem of obesity originates in harmful habits and unhealthy lifestyle that is common for the majority of the modern population.
- Advocacy Campaign: Childhood ObesityThis paper will review two articles studying different advocacy campaigns: a community-based approach and a youth-led intervention for childhood obesity.
- Frank Conroy’s Childhood in His ‘‘Stop-Time’’ MemoirThis essay considers one of the stops in Frank Conroy’s life which be personal life occurrences and highlights why such a stop is significant.
- Childhood Obesity: Causes and EffectsChildren obesity is an acute problem that is frequently met in the modern society. An unhealthy diet in the children’s menu leads to their gaining weight rapidly.
- Childhood Obesity Problem SolutionAs a means of solving the problem of childhood obesity, the author of the research proposes to develop healthy custom menus for schools under a program called “Soul Food.”
- The Role of Environment in Childhood Physical DevelopmentIt is important to examine the role that the environment plays in human development during middle childhood. It also discusses the results and conclusions presented in the study.
- Childhood Obesity and Parent’ EducationThe given study pursues establishing a correlation between two certain variables: parents’ education and children’s BMI.
- Childhood Obesity Risks, Reasons, PreventionIn the modern world, obesity is the most widely spread health problem among children. That is why it should be the primary concern of the public.
- Childhood Obesity and Health Promoting Schools ProgramThe Health Promoting Schools program is evidently a global platform and, therefore, necessitates an intensive nursing depiction and support past its present approach.
- Childhood Obesity and Healthy Lifestyle EducationThe research hypothesis is if parents are educated about a healthy lifestyle, then positive outcomes and prevention of childhood obesity will increase.
- Childhood Obesity: Parental Education vs. MedicamentsThe incidence of overweight and obesity among children has become a global concern that is associated with increased health complications.
- Childhood Obesity and Family’s ResponsibilityWho should be blamed for childhood obesity? What can be more effective to treat childhood obesity? Is it a psychological or physiological problem?
- Early Childhood Education: Theoretical BasicsEarly childhood education remains an extremely important branch of science as a study of the mechanisms of the perception and processing of information in children.
- Childhood Vaccination Policy in FloridaThis paper discusses the policy issue of childhood vaccination in Florida where parents can exempt their children from vaccinations due to religious reasons.
- Childhood Obesity and Eating Habits in Low-Income FamiliesThe paper uses an experimental method of influencing child obesity rates by changing the nutrition habits within several families.
- Childhood Obesity: Data ManagementThe use of electronic health records (EHR) is regarded as one of the effective ways to treat obesity in the population.
- Authentic Leadership in Early Childhood TeachingThe context of early childhood education (ECE) has been challenged by the fact that many leaders within the sphere have been unlikely to engage in formal leadership preparation.
- Early Childhood: Inclusive Programs and Social InteractionsThe inclusive program is important for social development. It encourages more interactions and advanced levels of play for children with developmental delays.
- Childhood Obesity: Problem IssuesChildhood obesity is a serious health problem that is associated with significant health complications, including elevated cardiovascular risk, pediatric hypertension, and diabetes.
- Childhood Obesity Causes: Junk Food and Video GamesThe problem of “competitive foods and beverages” that are sold in schools outside the existing breakfast and lunch programs has been discussed for a while now.
- Childhood Obesity and Community Nursing InterventionDue to the gravity of the childhood obesity, there is a need for health professionals to design efficient and effective interventions to alleviate the problem.
- Childhood Obesity Study and Health Belief ModelA field experiment will be used in the research to identify the impact of a healthy lifestyle intervention on children diagnosed with obesity.
- Childhood Obesity, Medical and Parental EducationDoes parent education about a healthy lifestyle increase the positive outcomes and prevention of childhood obesity compared with medical treatment?
- Childhood Obesity and Healtcare Spending in the USReducing the prevalence of obesity would help to promote better public health and reduce healthcare spending in the United States.
- Childhood Obesity and Public Health InterventionChildhood obesity can be significantly reduced through a public health intervention grounded in the socio-ecological model, in particular, parents’ active participation.
- Borderline Personality Disorder and Childhood Sexual AbuseThis paper examines different research studies to demonstrate a causal or high-risk factor in child victims of sexual abuse to develop Borderline Personality Disorder in adulthood.
- Childhood Obesity and American Policy InterventionObesity rates in the U.S. have dramatically multiplied in recent decades despite reports give empowering information proposing that rates have slowed.
🎓 Most Interesting Childhood Research Titles
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- Childhood Obesity and Self-Care Deficit TheoryTo help the target audience develop an understanding of the effects that their eating behavior has on their health, Dorothea Orem’s Theory of Self-Care Deficit can be utilized.
- Childhood Obesity, Demographics and EnvironmentChildhood obesity remains an ongoing societal problem that affects public health due to the long-term medical risks that the condition carries.
- Childhood Obesity Study, Ethics, and Human RightsThe present paper discusses ethical considerations and plans in the protection of human rights in the childhood obesity issue, possible limitations, and implications of the study.
- Standard 2 for Early Childhood Professional DevelopmentStandard 2 is focused on the role of building family and community relationships. The level of success of early education depends on the interaction between the school and family.
- Physical Development During Middle ChildhoodThe problem of physical development during middle childhood and the role of school and family environment in this development will be discussed in this paper.
- Childhood and Adult Obesity in the US in 2011-12The study “Prevalence of Childhood and Adult Obesity in the US, 2011-2012” displays the latest survey results regarding the number of people with extra weight in the country.
- Teaching Early Childhood: Preschool CurriculumThis paper presents a weeklong plan that demonstrates the ability to develop a curriculum for a preschool program targeting children between 3 and 4 years.
- Health and Safety Training for Early Childhood EducatorsNutrition, health, and safety training are significant for early childhood educators. They have a great impact on the child since a child is highly receptive at an early age.
- Early Childhood Assessment and Its Features“Special Considerations of Assessment in Early Childhood” is the eleventh chapter of Overton’s book. It concerns the assessment of children who are younger than schoolchildren.
- Childhood Obesity Prevention: Physical Education and NutritionThe paper examines how physical education in schools can prevent child obesity and how to educate parents about the importance of proper nutrition.
- The Recruitment Process for the Early Childhood CentreThis paper focuses on the job of the Early Childhood Centre Director and what it takes to find the best person qualified for the job.
- Familial Influences on Early Childhood DevelopmentThere is a negative effect of early maternal employment with a higher magnitude on white children, low-income families, and single parenthood.
- Childhood Obesity and Parent Education: Ethical IssuesThe proposed research reveals important insights about obesity among children and infants. Apart from the positive intentions of the research, different ethical considerations have to be described.
- Childhood Obesity and Parent EducationThis paper examines the relationships between overweight and parental education, child overweight and physical activity, and investigate the domestic co-occurrence of overweight.
- Childhood Issues ResearchThis paper reviews Sutherland’s article that focus on the voyeuristic empathy related to childhood reminiscence, and Tsaliki’s study about childhood from the sexualization view.
- Difficult Childhood and Personal DevelopmentMainstream research has shown that early socioeconomic status plays a huge role in shaping the future performance of individuals.
- Childhood Crime at School in the State of TexasThe safety of children should be a priority for the citizens of Texas because they represent the future of the state.
- Effective Early Childhood Managers and Their TraitsEarly childhood educators aim to instill good moral values in learners to ensure that they develop as well-rounded and kind individuals.
- Early Childhood Art Education: Personal PositionIrrespective of the debate on the level of children’s autonomy and exploration of their creativity, there is a certain consensus regarding the purpose of art and its role.
- The Role of Environment in Physical Development During the Middle ChildhoodData analysis shows that a large part of research participants associate problems at school and home with poor communication skills and asociality.
- Learning Models in Early Childhood EducationThe search for the perfect learning model has been continuing ever since the traditional adult-run approach was first doubted.
- Digital Technology Is Changing ChildhoodThere is a clear trend towards increased digital technology use in minors. In recent decades everyone has grown attached to their smart device, younger generations in particular.
- Childhood Concept and Its Visual AnalysisChildhood is a crucial stage in the development of every individual. The existing visual culture reflects some important elements of the concept of childhood.
- Sexual Abuse in Childhood and Adult ProblemsThe purpose of this paper is to discuss the relationship between sexual abuse experienced in childhood and personality disturbances in adulthood.
- Childhood Obesity as a Topic for Academic StudiesChildhood obesity is an issue of great public health concern globally. A higher than normal body mass index (BMI) in children is a diagnosis of this condition.
- Childhood Obesity Interventions: Data AnalysisThe described analysis of research variables will make it possible to test the research and null hypotheses and contribute to the treatment of obesity in children.
- Childhood Obesity Study: Literature ReviewObesity in children remains a major public health issue. A growing body of evidence suggests that social networks present a viable way to improve the situation.
- Childhood Obesity: Methods and Data CollectionThe first instrument that will be used in data collection is body mass index (BMI). The BMI is measured by dividing a patient’s weight in kilograms by height in meters squared.
- Childhood Obesity: Medication and Parent EducationThe discussed research project is proposed to comparatively analyze the effectiveness of medication treatment and parent education in managing childhood obesity.
- Childhood Obesity Research CritiquesThe research, both quantitative and qualitative, in its association with the PICOT question, demonstrates the highly complex conceptualization of childhood obesity interventions.