specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Obesity
- Health Promotion Proposal Obesity PreventionThe purpose of this proposal is to inform and educate parents, children and adolescents of the importance of having a well balance diet and exercise in their daily lives to avoid obesity.
- Nutrition: Fighting the Childhood Obesity EpidemicChildhood obesity is defined variably as the condition of excessive body fat in children that adversely his/her health. It has been cited as a serious health concern issue in many countries.
- Childhood Obesity: a Population Health IssueThis paper will discuss childhood obesity in relation to measuring parameters, risk factors, consequences, and preventive strategies.
- Food Allergies and ObesityThis short research paper will examine how food allergies can lead to food addiction that can cause obesity in individuals suffering from these allergies.
- Health Promotion Strategies for ObesityThe paper outlines and critically analyses the population based strategy as a method of managing and preventing obesity used in United Kingdom.
- The Evidence of Association between Iron Deficiency and Childhood ObesityChildhood obesity is an overweight condition that is caused by deposition of disproportionate fats in the body.
- Nutrition Issues: Obesity and BreastfeedingWeight gain at the age of 1 year was found to be inversely proportional to the duration taken by a child to breastfeed.
- Technological Progress as the Cause of ObesityObesity is the increase of the body’s weight over the natural limit because of accumulated fats. Technology is a cost to the lost creativity and control over the required healthy lifestyle.
- Dairy Products Consumption and Obesity – NutritionIn this article, the researchers chose to focus on the aspects of the male obesity, and they studied the connection between the regular intake of the dairy products and changes in the obesity index.
- Fast Food and Obesity Link – NutritionThe scholars attempt to determine the influence of various behavioral factors on the degree of obesity. This is the main research question that the authors strive to examine.
- Nutrition: Obesity Epidemics in AmericaObesity remains a serious and common disease in America. Unhealthy eating habits have been cited as the main cause of this disease.
- Decreasing Obesity in Jewish ChildrenThe Jewish community is technologically well informed; this has contributed to the use of technology to solve the obesity problem.
- Childhood Obesity and Control Measures in the USIn as much as the medical sector has continued to emphasize healthy lifestyles to reduce obesity, the need for more research in this area has become more eminent.
- Humanistic Theory in Childhood Obesity ResearchThe humanistic theory will assist in research investigating how the use of dieting and parental supervision can help to resolve the issue of obesity.
- Childhood Obesity, Social Actions and InterventionThis literature review presents the major social actions and family-based interventions that have been in use to address the problem of obesity in children.
- Obesity in African Americans: Prevention and TherapyAccording to the official statistics, African American people present the group of American citizens which is the most susceptible to obesity.
- Advocacy Campaign: the Problem of Childhood ObesityThe obesity advocacy campaign might be embraced because it seeks to address a major health epidemic and improve people’s health.
- Problem of the Childhood ObesityThe major controversy concerning childhood obesity is whether the condition is predetermined by genetics, individual behavior, or the social or physical environment in which children are raised.
- Childhood Obesity and Depression InterventionThe main intervention to combat depressive moods in adolescents should be linked to improving the psychological health of young people in cooperation with schools.
- Childhood Obesity and Socio-Ecological ModelChildhood obesity can be significantly reduced through a public health intervention grounded in the socio-ecological model.
- Family-Based Childhood Obesity and Parental WeightThe article examines the multifactorial nature of the growing health issue of childhood obesity and investigates the correlation between childhood BMI and parental obesity.
- Obesity Trends Among Non-Hispanic Whites and BlacksThe primary objective of the reported study was to investigate the connection between education achievements and obesity.
- Childhood Obesity and Community Nursing InterventionIn the recent decades, the issue of childhood obesity in the US has been increasingly coming to the forefront in the public view and in academia as a major health problem.
- Obesity’s Effect on Children and Elderly PeopleObesity impacts all groups of people, notwithstanding their age, sex, ethnicity, or social circumstances. The specific populations discussed in this paper are children and elderly people.
- Childhood Obesity and Parent EducationWork studies the relations between overweight and parental education, child overweight and physical activity, and the domestic co-occurrence of overweight on a country-wide scale.
- Myocardial Infarction, Obesity and HypertensionThe most probable differential diagnoses for this visit are hypertension, subendocardial ischemia, and ischemic stroke.
- Healthy Nutrition: Obesity Prevention in Young ChildrenThis paper discusses does the implementation of after-school obesity prevention programs reduce the risks of obesity and related health concerns in the long run.
- The Role of Nurses in the Problem of ObesityNurses cannot control people’s daily activities, but they can educate people regarding the principles of a healthy lifestyle to avoid risks of developing cardiovascular diseases.
- Helping Children with Obesity and Health RisksNowadays, such a topic as child obesity is frequently discussed by several researchers, doctors, social workers, etc. More than 170 million children are classified as obese or overweight.
- Food Ads Ban for Childhood Obesity PreventionIn order to prevent childhood obesity, it is necessary to ban food ads because they have adverse effects on children’s food preferences, consumption, and purchasing behaviors.
👍 Good Obesity Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Obesity in Afro-Americans: Ethics of InterventionNowadays, black people in the United States of America face the problem of obesity. Approximately forty percent of Afro-American citizens have significant overweight issues.
- Obesity in Florida and Prevention ProgramsThe citizens of Florida, as well as the representatives of other states, need to understand that obesity is one of the main causes of health problems.
- Childhood Obesity and Public Health InterventionsChildhood obesity is linked to multiple chronic conditions, including hypertension and type 2 diabetes that affect one’s quality of life and increase medical spending.
- Age and Gender in Childhood Obesity PreventionObesity among children has become a matter of concern in present-day society. This research aims to consider some probable improvements in the situation.
- Obesity in Miami-Dade Children and AdultsThe problem of childhood obesity is rather dangerous and may produce a short-term and long-term effect on young patients’ social, emotional, and physical health.
- Diabetic Patients with Obesity or OverweightThe proposed study was expected to provide the knowledge helping to improve the quality of care and outcomes for diabetic patients with obesity or overweight.
- Racial and Ethnic Trends in Childhood Obesity in the USIn this study, Asieba wanted his readers to focus on the racial/ethnic factors that play a key role in the development of the phenomenon called childhood obesity in the United States.
- Prevention of Obesity in ChildrenThe aim of the study is to find out whether the education of parent on a healthy lifestyle for the children compared with medication treatment, increase the outcome and prevention of obesity.
- Childhood Obesity in the USAThis paper discusses what are the possible causes of obesity in children, what are the associated problems, how does childhood obesity affect USA as a whole.
- The Problem of Obesity in the USAObesity is a global epidemic associated with financial burdens, and poor lifestyles. It is also a risk factor for cardiovascular disease, cancer, and diabetes.
- Obesity: Genetic, Hormonal and Environmental InfluencesThe current study investigates the relationship between obesity (a medical condition) and genetic and environmental factors that influence its occurrence.
- Childhood Obesity in the US: Factors and ChallengesThe narrowed topic is the incidence of childhood obesity in the United States: factors determining it and measures for overcoming this challenge.
- Childhood Obesity and Health PromotionToday, childhood obesity is one of the critical health concerns. Being an important factor impacting the future of the nation, children`s health should be cultivated.
- Public Health Initiative for Childhood ObesityThis paper contains the initiative that has to solve the problem of childhood obesity to improve the quality of life for the children and their parents.
- Childhood Obesity, Its Definition and CausesObesity is a problem that is continuously becoming more severe in many countries. The rates of obesity in all age groups are steadily increasing every year.
- Childhood Obesity: A Global Public Health CrisisKarnik and Kanekar try to show the threatening tendency towards the deterioration of children`s health and the actions that should be performed to change the situation.
- Childhood Obesity and Independent Variable in ParentsThis paper includes measuring the influence of the independent variables to consider a mass index of parents and their socioeconomic status.
- Children Obesity Research Method and SamplingThis paper presents a research method and sampling on the investigation of the issue of childhood obesity and the impact parents` education might have on reducing excess weight.
- Technological Education Programs and Obesity PreventionThis executive brief instructions paper aims at investigating the challenge of obesity and finding the ways to overcome it employing the newest technologies and technological education programs.
- Multimodal-Lifestyle Intervention for ObesityObesity has become one of the most significant health problems of the modern age. According to statistics, more than 1 in 3 adults are considered overweight.
- Obesity among the Adult PopulationImprovement of the healthcare system would reduce the amount of biased and unfounded prejudices towards patients suffering from obesity.
- Childhood Obesity: Prevention and MitigationOver the past three decades, childhood obesity has developed into an epidemic and is considered as one of the major health issues in the world.
- Obesity Education Plan for Older AdultsThe given paper presents an obesity education plan targeted at adults and older adults who are overweight or obese and, therefore, are at risk of developing various diseases.
- Obesity, Its Contributing Factors and ConsequencesObesity is one of the issues that are often discussed by medical workers and researchers. This topic has been chosen for several reasons.
- Link between Obesity and GeneticsObesity affects the lives through limitations implemented on the physical activity, associated disorders, and even emotional pressure.
- Childhood Obesity Research and Ethical ConcernsSince the present study is focused on the exploration of a problem that affects children, it is logical that the sample is comprised mainly of children and their parents.
- Childhood Obesity and Governmental MeasuresThe biggest problem is that many parents do not view the issue of childhood obesity as significant, and they think that the body mass of their children will change with time.
- Obesity Education in Social Media for ChildrenAddressing the problem by introducing a social-network-based education program must lead to a sharp decline in the number of obesity cases among children.
- Obesity Problem among the Adult PopulationObesity in adults is not only likely to have an impact on them but also sways the possibility of obesity in their children due to common genes or environmental aspects.
- Betty Neuman’s System Model for Adult ObesityBetty Neuman’s system model can beneficially influence a physical and emotional state of the person who is experiencing difficulties with being overweight.
🌶️ Hot Obesity Ideas to Write about
- Childhood Obesity and Its SolutionsResearchers have investigated the topic of childhood obesity to come up with appropriate solutions to this growing issue and find evidence in support of the proposed intervention.
- Childhood Obesity in the USAccording to the facts and statistics regarding childhood obesity in the US, at least one of every five children of school age is affected by excessive weight or obesity.
- Evidence Based Practice Related to Patient ObesityAn effective weight management plan should be designed to tackle the health problem. The plan should also be implemented using desirable processes.
- Parents’ Education in Childhood Obesity PreventionIt can be extremely important to compare and contrast the role of parent education and common methods of treatment in childhood obesity prevention.
- Childhood Obesity, Health and Psychological StateChildhood obesity remains a complex, multilayered issue that can be caused and exacerbated by a variety of factors.
- Wellness, Academics & You: Obesity InterventionOne of the primary ethical issues arising in the course of the research is making sure that the chosen Community Nursing Intervention does not compromise children’s health.
- Childhood Obesity and Public Policies in EnglandThe study identifies the preventive measures of the English government to deal with childhood obesity and compares the trends in England with the rest of the UK.
- Obesity Prevention in Young Children in USChildhood obesity is one of the most critical health issues in the United States. As for now, nearly every third child is either obese or overweight.
- Childhood Obesity Prevention TrendsEven though the steps taken to reduce the obesity rates will not be easy, they are necessary for improving the well-being of the growing generation.
- Patient Education for Obesity TreatmentThe patient’s goal is to stop overconsumption of sweets and prevent it in the future as such products do not have any beneficial elements for a human body.
- Obesity Prevention in ChildhoodThis paper discusses what are the effects of after-school education practices programs on reducing the risk of obesity and related health concerns in young children over one year period.
- “Let’s Move” Intervention for Childhood ObesityWith the development of technologies and creation of unhealthy products, children started to prefer inactive lifestyles and eat junk food, which leads to weight gaining.
- Pharmacotherapy for Childhood ObesityThe review of the recent literature on the problem of preventing and treating obesity in children and adolescents has indicated three main themes.
- Obesity in the United States: Learning ProcessThe primary goal of this paper is to increase the understanding of the causes, consequences, and treatment of obesity in the US.
- Children and Adolescents With Obesity: Physical ExaminationChildhood and adolescent obesity is an increasingly recognized public health problem which spread like an epidemic in the past several decades.
- The Overuse of Antibiotics and Its Role in Child ObesityThis study clarifies the effects of antibiotics on children and verifies whether the consumption of the given type of medicine causes a rapid and consistent weight gain.
- Life Expectancy and Obesity Health IndicatorsPublic health surveillance is critical for the determination of the healthcare of the population. This information is gathered with the focus on particular health indicators.
- Obesity Interventions and Nursing ContributionsDetecting health problems that may affect children later in their adulthood is worthwhile. This paper reviews roles of nurses’ actions in replacing obesity with wellness.
- Ways of Treating Obesity in Older PatientsThe researching obesity management and treatment in older adults is important, as it could help to raise the quality of life of the elderly.
- Childhood Obesity Risks and Preventive MeasuresThe problem of childhood obesity is not new. The prevalence of obesity in children increased by more than ten percent in forty years.
- Obesity Among Children of London Borough of SouthwarkThe following report presents the evidence of the obesity rates in Southwark borough of London as an urban issue. The metrics and statistical data are compared to the determinants.
- The Role of Family in Childhood ObesityFamilies and healthcare providers develop numerous interventions in order to provide their children with a chance to avoid obesity complications.
- Problem of the Childhood ObesityChildhood obesity is a serious public health problem in the US that is associated with significant health complications, including elevated cardiovascular risk, pediatric hypertension.
- The Role of Nurses in the Obesity ProblemThis paper discusses the topic of childhood obesity more thoroughly to answer the most critical questions and develop the necessary solutions.
- Prevalence of Childhood and Adult Obesity in the USThe problem of obesity originates in harmful habits and unhealthy lifestyle that is common for the majority of the modern population.
- Obesity as American Social Health IssueIn the public health sector, obesity is defined as a social problem because it is associated with the eating habits and bodily lifestyles of every community.
- Advocacy Campaign: Childhood ObesityThis paper will review two articles studying different advocacy campaigns: a community-based approach and a youth-led intervention for childhood obesity.
- Obesity Prevention in Young Children: Evidence-Based ProjectThe objective of the paper is to implement the after-school obesity prevention program. There are two types of expected outcomes.
- Treat and Reduce Obesity Act and Its PotentialThe paper discusses the background, processing, and potential consequences of a Congress bill presented as H.R.1953: Treat and Reduce Obesity Act of 2017.
- Childhood Obesity: Causes and EffectsChildren obesity is an acute problem that is frequently met in the modern society. An unhealthy diet in the children’s menu leads to their gaining weight rapidly.
🎓 Most Interesting Obesity Research Titles
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- Childhood Obesity Problem SolutionAs a means of solving the problem of childhood obesity, the author of the research proposes to develop healthy custom menus for schools under a program called “Soul Food.”
- Child Obesity as London’s Urban Health IssueAccording to the World Health Organisation, child obesity is regarded as one of the crucial public health problems of the 21st century for the citizens of the United Kingdom.
- Obesity Treatment: Surgery vs. Diet and ExercisesIn patients suffering from obesity how efficient is surgical treatment compared with dietary alterations combined with physical exercises exercises?
- Obesity, Its Demographics and Health EffectsThe serious price that a country populated by obese people is expected to pay manifests through a health care delivery system stretched to the breaking point.
- Childhood Obesity and Parent’ EducationThe given study pursues establishing a correlation between two certain variables: parents’ education and children’s BMI.
- Obesity Prevention and Education in Young ChildrenChildhood obesity is one of the primary health concerns in the United States. It can be explained by the fact that it entails different critical health conditions.
- Fast Food as a Cause of Obesity in the US and WorldIn the contemporary rapidly developing world people are always on the move. They want to save time whenever it is possible.
- Childhood Obesity Risks, Reasons, PreventionIn the modern world, obesity is the most widely spread health problem among children. That is why it should be the primary concern of the public.
- Childhood Obesity and Health Promoting Schools ProgramThe Health Promoting Schools program is evidently a global platform and, therefore, necessitates an intensive nursing depiction and support past its present approach.
- Childhood Obesity and Healthy Lifestyle EducationThe research hypothesis is if parents are educated about a healthy lifestyle, then positive outcomes and prevention of childhood obesity will increase.
- Childhood Obesity: Parental Education vs. MedicamentsThe incidence of overweight and obesity among children has become a global concern that is associated with increased health complications.
- Childhood Obesity and Family’s ResponsibilityWho should be blamed for childhood obesity? What can be more effective to treat childhood obesity? Is it a psychological or physiological problem?
- Obesity: Society’s Attitude and Media ProfilingMedia profiling of fast foods helps in reinforcing attitudes favoring increased consumption of unhealthy foods leading to obesity.
- Diet and Lifestyle vs Surgery in Obesity TreatmentThe research would assess the effectiveness of dietary interventions and lifestyle changes in comparison with the bariatric surgery to determine the methods’ advantages.
- Childhood Obesity and Eating Habits in Low-Income FamiliesThe paper uses an experimental method of influencing child obesity rates by changing the nutrition habits within several families.
- Obesity, Its Definition, Treatment and PreventionObesity is responsible for the uptick in the rates of preventable chronic diseases and health care expenditures. It is also related to the job absenteeism and lower productivity.
- Obesity, Diet Modification and Physical ExercisesChanges in diet and activity are possible interventions to deal with overweight and obesity. This research discovers the effect these interventions will have on a person.
- Nutrition and Obesity: Management and PreventionObesity is currently one of the leading health problems in the United States. Three quarters of all Americans will be either overweight or obese if the current trend continues.
- “Management of Obesity” by Dietz et al.The paper criticizes the article “Management of obesity: improvement of health-care training and systems for prevention and care” by Dietz et al.
- Obesity Prevention and Patient Teaching PlanThe problem of obesity in modern society is an issue that could hardly be overlooked due to its vast prevalence among the United States population.
- Childhood Obesity: Data ManagementThe use of electronic health records (EHR) is regarded as one of the effective ways to treat obesity in the population.
- Adolescent Obesity and Parental Education StudyBeing a critical nutritional disorder, obesity leads to a number of changes in health care, family finances, and communities.
- Childhood Obesity: Problem IssuesChildhood obesity is a serious health problem that is associated with significant health complications, including elevated cardiovascular risk, pediatric hypertension, and diabetes.
- Childhood Obesity Causes: Junk Food and Video GamesThe problem of “competitive foods and beverages” that are sold in schools outside the existing breakfast and lunch programs has been discussed for a while now.
- Childhood Obesity and Community Nursing InterventionDue to the gravity of the childhood obesity, there is a need for health professionals to design efficient and effective interventions to alleviate the problem.
- Childhood Obesity Study and Health Belief ModelA field experiment will be used in the research to identify the impact of a healthy lifestyle intervention on children diagnosed with obesity.
- Childhood Obesity, Medical and Parental EducationDoes parent education about a healthy lifestyle increase the positive outcomes and prevention of childhood obesity compared with medical treatment?
- Childhood Obesity and Healtcare Spending in the USReducing the prevalence of obesity would help to promote better public health and reduce healthcare spending in the United States.
- Childhood Obesity and Public Health InterventionChildhood obesity can be significantly reduced through a public health intervention grounded in the socio-ecological model, in particular, parents’ active participation.
- Efficient Ways to Manage ObesityThis study investigates of alteration in behaviors and lifestyles as one of the efficient ways to manage obesity and preserve the appropriate state of health.