specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Google
- Google’s Corporate GovernanceOne of the major functions of corporate governance is to prevent inconsistencies that may arise from various stakeholders.
- Challenges in Planning and Managerial Decision-Making of GoogleThis paper discusses the current challenges that Google faces in planning and management. Google’s main technology was a search tool tailored by its creators.
- Google Company’s Search Engine AlgorithmsIn this study, the researcher seeks to determine the impacts of revealing search engine algorithms on Google’s position in the search market.
- Europe in Favor of Google Break-UpGoogle is being accused of promoting unethical business practices in the European market, by favoring its results in searches made by people over the internet.
- Starbucks, Toyota and Google’ Corporations MissionsThe paper identifies the mission statements for Starbucks, Toyota, and Google, and explains how these corporations implement their missions at every level of business.
- Google Company Workforce Diversity PolicyIn terms of the organization’s culture, Google strives for diversity. The company stresses that its diversity policy is transparent and it enables to recruit diverse workforce.
- Google’s Success Story AnalysisEven though Google is successful among the best companies in the world, it is also among the most secretive companies.
- Google E-Business Model and Its Success FactorsThe Internet Age brought significant changes in the business. This work explores the Google e-business model as one of the most successful e-business models in the Internet Age.
- Google’s Project Oxygen: Do Managers Matter?The organizational culture largely predetermined the employees’ view of management before the implementation of the Project Oxygen.
- Google’s Values, Image, Organizational StructureThe paper discusses the multifaceted value system of Google, the company’s organizational structure, its image and ways of presentation of this image to the public.
- Google Inc. and Competition in the Chinese MarketGoogle.com faced serious challenges during its venture into the China market. There was competition from other internet search providers who were already operating in China.
- Google Inc.’s Male and Female Employees’ ConflictsIn all contexts that involve interactions between different people, communication skills are necessary to ensure the passage of the intended message.
- Google Company Strategic Human Resources ManagementVarious approaches are employed by Google to manage its operation competencies, human resources prospective as well as talents and skill echelons.
- Google Company: International Human Resources ManagementGoogle is one of the world’s largest and most renowned corporations. This paper is focused on the exploration of Google’s human resources practices such as recruitment and selection.
- Google Inc.’s Human Resource Management and SuccessThis paper analyzes the human resource management of Google Company. It determines how the HR department has helped the company to succeed in its activities.
- Google Company: Leadership and MotivationThis paper uses the case of Google to explain why business and leadership models are usually supported by admirable organizational cultures.
- Google Company: Digital Media TransformationHaving been hugely successful as a web search engine, Google Inc. decided to expand its portfolio by launching a video sharing engine known as Google Video.
- Google Company’s Employee Behavior ManagementThe paper studies the Google company’s human resources management. Google stays competitive in its industry because its employees understand its values and culture.
- “Is Google Making Us Stupid?” by Nicholas CarrCarr suggests that we should be more attentive to the influence the Internet has on our thinking and reflect on the AI’s ability to make us more efficient but less human.
- Google’s Vision, Goals, Training, and DevelopmentGoogle has a vision of providing access to the world’s information in one click. Google believes in hiring high-quality human resources. The firm’s emphasis is on smart employees.
👍 Good Google Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Google Company Organizational CultureOrganizational culture applied in Google Company established by the founders of the company, Page and Sergey. This culture grew strong and was common among employees.
- Alphabet and Google Companies’ Strategic DirectionsAlphabet can concentrate on innovative technologies, and Google does not have to worry that it would scare away the investors since Alphabet has its own investors.
- The Movers and Checkers of New World: Google CaseThis paper discusses the ideas developed by Google and about the ways this company introduces its innovations to the whole world.
- Copyright Law: the Authors Guild vs GoogleThe given paper is devoted to the investigation of the case Google vs. Authors Guild and ethical problems associated with it.
- Google Inc.’s Organizational Culture TypeOrganizational culture greatly affects performance at Google. Google makes everything possible to protect and retain its unique organizational culture.
- Google and AbbVie Merger-Related IssuesRecent reports indicate that Google would be merging with AbbVie. Given Google’s environment, especially management, conflicts might indeed arise.
- Google Search vs. EBSCO Information ServicesIn this essay, possibilities of a web search system are analyzed and compared with possibilities of a web library which also gives access to academic sources.
- Competitive Rivalry: Google vs. Microsoft and UberIn this paper, the question of whether Microsoft should continue competing with Google, which enjoys more success in these markets, will be discussed.
- Google Duo Product and Consumer Decision-MakingThe paper lists steps of the consumer decision-making process in deciding whether to adopt Google Duo and Factors that would increase consumers’ involvement.
- Eric Schmidt’s Speech on Google Inc.’s FutureIn his speech, the CEO of Google, Inc., Eric Schmidt has outlined the perspectives for Google’s further evolution. He appealed to the audience by speaking very straightforward.
- Google’s Emerging Web TechnologiesThe new standards prioritized by Google are the Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) and Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMPs) – technologies that reduce web page loading time.
- Google Company’s Human Resource ManagementGoogle is one of the companies that have implemented SHRM practices to grow exponentially and increase its market share without compromising its revenues and product quality.
- Twitter’s Use of Google Analytics for MarketingGoogle Analytics has become an essential part of digital advertising and marketing. Twitter has taken advantage of the necessity of this online tool to capture marketers worldwide.
- Is Google Evil?Google has been caught doing evil deeds, in smaller matters as well as company policy. However, it also promotes positive concepts and may be trying to move toward greater goodness.
- Training and Implementing Change in an Organization: Google CaseOn the Google corporation the characteristics and implications of training will be examined, including the significance of the changes and their impact on the success of the company.
- Changes in Google’s Employee Selection SystemThe report is aimed to tell about changes of Google hiring process, especially about transformation in the selection program during conversations.