specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Abortion
- Abortion’s Physical and Psychological EffectsA quantitative research study has been carried out in order to determine the negative physical and psychological effects of abortion.
- Abortion: Women’s Health as Their Integral RightThis paper will elaborate on the thesis that a woman should have the right to abortion as the best ethical decision to ensure her physical and psychological health.
- Possible Effects After AbortionAbortion is dangerous and unethical procedure which can damage health and psyche of a person and that is why it should be prohibited and used only in some cases of emergency.
- Abortion as a ControversyThis paper relooks at the debate surrounding the topic of abortion to the extent that when views on either side are considered, then whose right should be used to make a ruling.
- Abortion: An Ethical DilemmaThere are many reasons as to why abortion poses an ethical dilemma for most women. Reasons such as religious beliefs, medical concerns are easily resolved by reason and need.
- Should Abortion be Legal or Illegal?The right to privacy and the choice for abortion is solely dependent on the person(s) involved and should not be rescinded by a superior authority.
- Moral Argument in Support of AbortionAbortion has been a hotly debated topic. Normally, you have to either be pro-life or anti-abortion. No gray area here.
- A Defense on Abortion: Ethical IssuesAbortion is considered the intended action to expel a fetus from the womb of a woman. The expulsion of a fetus leads to death, the intentional expulsion of a fetus is murder.
- Abortion: Legal, Ethical and Professional EvidenceSome members of society strongly recent abortion. In this paper, the researcher will evaluate the ethical arguments for abortion.
- The Ethics of Abortion: Women’s RightsThe argument about the legitimacy of abortion has been in existence for quite a while. The proponents of prohibiting abortions are nowadays labeled as the pro-life movement.
- Abortion and Moral TheoryIn the case study of fetal abnormality, the individuals use ideal and discretionary theories to express various points on the grounds of a fetus’s life, sentience, and personhood.
- Abortion: Judith Thomson’s Ethical PerspectiveThis work looks into the issue of abortion, a situation will be discussed based on what has been said about abortion with much emphasis on Judith Thomson’s perspective.
- Fetal Abnormality and Ethical Dilemms of AbortionIn the case study “Fetal Abnormality,” four characters face the same problem: an abnormal condition of a fetus and the necessity to decide if to save a child or consider abortion.
- Canadian Abortion Laws and Women’s RightsSection 251.9 of Canada’s Criminal Code prohibited abortions and was not constitutional since it violated women’s right as spelt out in the Charter of Human Rights and Freedom.
- Anti-Abortion Advocacy of Pro-Life MovementThis paper analyses the claim of the pro-life group that advocates against abortion, its legal, ethical, and moral implications as well as its rhetoric and existing research.
- Abortion as a Public Issue: The New York Times ViewsThe paper discusses 3 articles from The New York Times to understand whether it is possible to create one attitude to the idea of abortion and its effects on human life.
- Debate on Abortion: Ethics and PrincipalsThis paper relooks at the debate surrounding the topic of abortion to the extent that when views on either side are considered, then whose right should be used to make a ruling.
- Abortion: Reasons and IssuesThere are many people who share a neutral perspective on the issue of abortion in the United States. These people are particularly inclined toward refraining from judging women.
- “A Defense of Abortion” by Judith Jarvis ThomsonAccording to Thomson, abortion is not killing as a human fetus is not a living person. She says that it is impossible to love a child that does not exist.
- Policy Analysis: Abortion Clinic AccessThe purpose of this analysis is to investigate the accessibility and rates of abortion at the national level. The study will look at the ease with which the services are available to the public.
👍 Good Abortion Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Abortion and Its Moral StatusSometimes, our decisions inevitably affect other people’s lives and therefore involve a wide range of moral issues. This is the case with abortion.
- The Need for Abortion and the Moral Status of the FetusThe people who rely on religious postulates are likely to see a fetus as a creature that is supposed to have the same rights as the child that is already born.
- Florida Abortion Policies and Health InsuranceHealth plans that are provided in the Florida state’s health exchange by ACA may only cover abortion in the cases when the life of the woman is at risk.
- Abortion as a Moral Controversy in the USThe availability of abortions and the morality of this operation are recurring themes in American society and many countries around the globe.
- Abortion in Case of Down Disease in FetusAbortion has always been an ongoing issue for society as it touches upon one of the most disputable questions that are related to the nature of human life.
- The Issue of Abortion: Ethics ChallengesThe debate about abortion in terms of ethics has been in place for decades ever since this medical procedure was first legalized by the government.
- Abortion Clinic Access Policy and Women’s HealthThe purpose of this paper is to determine the impact of abortion clinic access policies on the health of Florida women. The policy targets the public health system.
- Is Abortion Beneficial or Harmful To a Teenager?Abortion is the removal of a pregnancy before it is due. It is the elimination of a fetus or embryo from the mother’s uterus before it is due for birth.
- Ethics of Abortion and Over-the-Counter DrugsThe widely disputed argument about abortion being wrong has been a subject of heated debates. The use of various substances without a prescription also encourages many arguments.
- Abortion in Texas as a Political IssueThe debate about abortion in Texas is very sensitive and must be approached with caution. This paper looks at abortion in Texas as a political issue and presents arguments from two opposing sides.
- President Obama’s Fallacy in Abortion ArgumentsThere is a need for more states in the United States to embrace policies that protect the lives, especially by limiting the number of abortions.
- Ethics in Practice: Abortion ChoiceAbortion has been a subject of debate in the world with some groups arguing that it infringes human rights while others advocates that it should be legalized.
- Abortion and Maternal Health: the Global Health CrisisEver since abortion became legal as a procedure, it started to attract social attention as one of the major issues of ethical, public health, civil rights, political, and worldview character.
- Abortion in Marquis’, Bentham’s, Biblical TheoriesSome people believe that abortion is impermissible under any circumstances, even if the child is ill or if it was conceived as a result of rape.
- Abortion Nursing Care and Patient’s RightsThe U.S. has many abortion laws and limitations; furthermore, the procedure is widely frowned-upon in the American society.
- Abortion in Feminist and Care EthicsAbortion is one of the most discussed topics of bioethics. It is one of the oldest topics and, at the same time, one of the most divisive.
- Abortion from Legal and Public Health PerspectivesAbortion should be legalized to safeguard the health, reputation and status of women in need of abortion services.
- The Moral and Legal Status of AbortionThis paper discusses Warren’s work “On the Moral and Legal Status of Abortion,” which raises a question about the status of any given fetus and whether it made the latter a person.
- Abortion: Legal, Medical, Moral, Religious IssuesAs an ethical dilemma, the decision of whether to permit or forbid abortion deals with a variety of justifications grounding on several arguments.
- Abortion as a Woman’s Choice and RightThe ability to make a decision is the foundation of democracy and abortion with all its negative consequences should stay a matter of choice.
🌶️ Hot Abortion Ideas to Write about
- Abortion in the US: Human Behavior and Social EnvironmentA vast majority of the US population consider abortion to be a private process of decision-making between a woman and her doctor.
- Utilitarianism and AbortionThe issue of abortion is often approached from spiritual or religious standpoints, and utilitarianism arguably has the potential to provide a refreshing perspective.
- “Why Abortion Is Immoral” the Article by Don MarquisThe selected text for analysis relates to the ethical issue of abortion since its title is “Why Abortion is Immoral” by Don Marquis.
- Abortion Policy in the United StatesThe paper analyzes the trends in abortion policies and regulations within the US, its implications for female wellbeing and healthcare professionals, and observes recommendations.
- Health Insurance Abortion Ban in South DakotaThe policymakers of South Dakota should strive to ensure that the Health Insurance Abortion ban is more inclusive by considering rape and incest-related pregnancies.
- Health Insurance Abortion Ban in South DakotaThe Healthcare Insurance Ban health policy in South Dakota is a public health concern and a direct violation of federal law.
- Abortion and Moral TheoryThis paper includes an analysis of the case with the focus on theories used by the stakeholders and the outcomes of each theoretical frameworks.
- Abortion: Pros and ConsAbortion should be illegal because unborn babies are considered human beings by the US Government, making abortion murder.
- Abortion and Moral Status of Fetus with AbnormalityThis paper uses the case “Fetal Abnormality” to discuss various theories of moral status that all people should take seriously when addressing the question of abortion.
- Abortion: G. Marino’s Controversial Points of ViewMarino considers the different points of view and designs a situation from which one can conclude that abortion can be allowed under certain circumstances
- Abnormal Fetus, Its Moral Status and Abortion EthicsAbortion is a medical procedure that involves the surgical elimination of the fetus from a female’s womb with the purpose of ending a pregnancy.