specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Goals
- Joint Commission: National Patient Safety GoalsPatient safety remains to be one of the main concerns in areas of health care and nursing. The paper will discuss the two NPSGs and explain how they are addressed in CAHs.
- Educational Experiences And Significant Career GoalsThe latter activities testify to my diversity and dynamism. My motto has always been that: if you want something really badly then nothing is unachievable in this world.
- Leadership Vision, Its Goals and ObjectivesLeadership refers to the process of influencing people in order to achieve certain goals and objectives. Leaders posses certain qualities and skills that determine their levels of success.
- No Child Left Behind Act, Its Goals and ChallengesThis Act protects students with disabilities, and those in public schools. The students with disabilities include blind students.
- Functional Curriculum Goals in Special EducationThis paper will focus on the accessibility of mentally challenged students to the overall education curriculum.
- Whole Foods Market’s Strategic Position and GoalsWhole Foods Market is an American company specialized in foods without artificial hydrogenated fats, colors, flavors, and sweeteners.
- Discipleship, Healthy Church, and Their GoalsThis essay explores the concepts of discipleship and the healthy church while highlighting goals for discipleship, personal ministry, and available avenues for improvement.
- Moral Philosophy: Goals and ConceptsThe paper reviews goals of moral philosophy, steps to appreciate the rightness of an action, attributes of a good action, moral duty and purpose, moral and virtuous actions.
- Electronic Health Record, Its History and GoalsElectronic health record has a rich history. It originated from the 1968 Medical Record System, the first attempt to develop and launch the computer-based patient record system.
- Social Class, Life Chances and Goals AchievementThis paper will describe the phenomenon of social classes and explore how class affiliation affects life chances and goals achievement.
- Nightingale’s Philosophy and Millennium GoalsThe current paper analyses Florence Nightingale’s philosophy of nursing related to the UN Millennium Goals and the role of nurses in their application.
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners’ GoalsAmerican Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) is the chief full-service nationwide specialized membership association for nursing practitioners of all spheres.
- Nightingale’s Theory, Diversity, Millennium GoalsNightingale’s theory of nursing must be introduced to the Millennium Development Goals framework to ensure the further management of the needs of diverse demographics.
- Social Service Plan, Its Goals and ActionsTo establish the goals for the people attending social services, one should create a service plan including a client’s needs and the ways of attaining these requirements.
- Oxfam International: Stakeholder Role and Strategic GoalsOxfam is an international charity firm that comprises of the most recognizable entities providing solutions to the increasing poverty in the globe.
- Millenium Development Goals and GlobalizationThe major objective of Development Goals is to foster the positive development of the world in the new century, thus making human lives better.
- Human Resource Management Goals in CorporationsThe four goals that all corporations ought to consider are diversity, a long-term strategy, executive compensation, and technology.
- Nursing Goals in the Institute of Medicine’s ReportThis paper focuses on the IOM 2010 report’s key highlights which include education, the nursing practice, and the role of nurses as leaders.
- Bidco Oil Refineries Ltd.’s Mission, Vision, GoalsBidco Oil Refineries has over the decades grown in springs and jumps to establish a strong presence in both local and international market.
- Advanced Nursing Practitioner’s Roles and GoalsLowe, Plummer, O’Brien, and Boyd point out the key problem that requires solution: the improvement of “international standards of nursing titles and scopes of practice.”
👍 Good Goals Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Nightingale’s Influence on Millennium Development GoalsThis paper discusses the influence of Florence Nightingale on perception of the United Nations’ Millennium Development Goals.
- Goals and Objectives of the Community Health NeedsIt is important to learn how to inform the community about the ideas and ways of public health improvement. This week will be dedicated to the planning of health interventions.
- Sustainable Development Goals in the UAEThis report discusses a feature story in the UAE that is concerned with a significant social issue aimed at achieving Sustainable Development Goals.
- Reading & Writing Instructional Goals & CurriculumThe concept of literacy has been significantly changing during the last several decades due to the digital revolution and invention of new information storage media.
- Excess Weight in Children and Education GoalsTo come to the solution of the problem of excess weight in children, certain instructional goals should be achieved.
- The Coca-Cola Company’s Functional Areas and GoalsThe operations of the Coca-Cola Company are directly aligned with its strategy. Ideally, all the company’s operations are aligned towards the fulfillment of its mission and vision.
- Nightingale’s Nursing Theory and Millennium GoalsHelping nurses build their experience and use it successfully, Nightingale created the philosophy of nursing that suggested measuring the effect of a strategy by its outcomes.
- Florence Nightingale’s Philosophy: UN Millennium GoalsThe legacy left behind by Florence Nightingale was so strong that it is still relevant in the twenty-first century. Each person on any place in the world has his or her own role.
- Google’s Vision, Goals, Training, and DevelopmentGoogle has a vision of providing access to the world’s information in one click. Google believes in hiring high-quality human resources. The firm’s emphasis is on smart employees.
- The Communist Manifesto: Values and GoalsThe Communist Manifesto was written by Karl Marx and Frederick Engels in late 1847 and published in February 1848. It contains a summary of the Communist values and aims.
- The Indian Creek Foundation’ GoalsAs an organization whose purpose is to help children and adult people with developmental and physical disabilities, the Indian Creek Foundation has to develop strategic goals.
- Organizational Goals and Care ImprovementThe quality of care and its effectiveness can be improved by the same means for patients with PNA and HF (antibiotics and pain relievers).
- Care Quality and Patient Satisfaction as Healthcare GoalsQuality of care has a primary concern of institutions involved in healthcare. Healthcare Quality focuses on the issue of consistent quality delivery and its hardwiring.
- RedBalloon Company’s Strategies and GoalsRedBalloon is a company based in Australia and is concerned with changing the manner in which people give gifts.
- Benefits of MBA in Goals AchievementThe leader’s position requires not only personal motivation and the desire to achieve success but also an excellent professional training.
- Allstate Insurance Company’s Diversity GoalsAllstate insurance company is one of the companies in the world that are enjoying the benefits of having set diversity management as one of its strategic goals.
- Professional Competence for Future Career GoalsI intend to study intensely in my field to be professionally competent. Maintaining high levels of professional competence would make me ready for any possible future changes.
- Personal Ethics Statement, Goals and Moral PrinciplesA personal ethics statement gives an opportunity for a person to be in a position to state and clarify one’s goals and moral principles.
- Mission, Vision, and SMART Goals for New BusinessThe specific and measurable goals meet the mission statement where awareness will be created on the preferences and buying habits of the students on the campus.
- Facebook Platform, Business Model and GoalsIn 2006, the CEO Zuckerberg turned down an acquisition offer of one billion dollars from Yahoo! with the claim that he could see Facebook going far on its own.
🌶️ Hot Goals Ideas to Write about
- The Goals of a Banking InstitutionThe management should ensure that effective structures are in place to align the firm’s resource so that the aims and objectives are met.
- Personal Leadership Development and Course GoalsSelf-development for improving leadership skills is an indispensable condition for any ambitious employee. It is not enough just to want to achieve high results.
- SMART Goals: Individual Success PlanIn goal-setting, it is necessary to commit to the SMART approach, to ensure that the goals I set are specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely.
- Early Civil Rights Movement and Its GoalsThe Civil Rights Movement encompasses the actions and strategies used by different groups in the United States between 1954 and 1968.
- Personal Leadership Development, Goals and ActionsEmployees with the ambition to become better leaders should focus on self-development. One of the ways to become a high achiever is through training and learning new techniques.
- Musical Career: Personal Philosophy and Career GoalsMy love for music is due to the emotions that this genre of art gives. Melodies are able to awaken in the souls of people warmth, delight, worries, joy, and other strong feelings.
- Livonia City’s Goals and Public AdministrationThe purpose of this paper is to give a detailed discussion on the best option that can support Livonia’s goals and eventually meet the needs of its citizens.
- Nursing Mission, Vision, and Personal GoalsThis paper considers perspectives of education at Walden University’s School of Nursing and identifies mission, vision, and goals in this area.
- F. Nightingale’s Philosophy and Millennium GoalsFlorence Nightingale’s legacy had a tremendous influence on the perception of all the Millennium Development Goals that have to be reached today.
- Future Goals in NursingNurses should be versatile with a wide array of healthcare tasks, including but not limited to drawing proper health policy, providing visionary leadership in the healthcare scenario.
- Nursing: Healthy People 2020 Goals for FloridaHealthy People 2020 works to improve the youth’s educational and professional skills. Activity-encouraging goals assist young adults with other problems such as diabetes.
- Group Structures and Goals AccomplishmentA group can be regarded as several people who are coordinated to achieve a common goal. A range of characteristics can be noted to understand the nature of groups.
- National Patient Safety Goals: Critical Care AccessLimited access to healthcare services has been on the agenda of the modern healthcare system for quite a long, warranting the status of critical concern.
- Advanced Professional Nurse’s Development GoalsFor an Advanced Professional Nurse (APN), a development plan is a contract with oneself detailing personal career direction together with goals and objectives.
- New Sustainable Development Goals in HealthcareThe paper reviews new sustainable development goals related to healthcare issues and observes the role of nursing in achieving these new goals.
- The Coca-Cola Company’s Mission and GoalsCoca-Cola’s mission statement includes three brief components, each responding to the impact the company wants to leave on a global scale.
- How Will the W. P. Carey MBA Help You Achieve Your Personal and Professional Goals?Despite coming from an engineering background, I’ve always had a strong inclination towards sales and marketing. This has effectively led me to a career as a sales engineer.