specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Hospital
- Hospital System ManagementHospital systems management has been used interchangeably with hospital management systems where in most books the two words have been used to mean the same thing.
- Raul Healing Hospital ParadigmRaul Healing hospital has numerous roles. This essay elaborates on healing through both spiritual and medical means by the use of the healing hospital paradigm.
- Healthcare Mission and Philosophy: Mercy Hospital Inc.Mercy Hospital is committed to its mission, values and philosophies. The latter guides the hospital towards meeting its strategic goals and plans.
- Cooper Green Hospital and the Community Care PlanThe Cooper Green hospital has been experiencing major issues with attracting new customers and recruiting new members. The need for altering the set of strategies by emerged.
- Health Care Strategies of the St. Joseph’s HospitalThis paper analyses five strategic initiatives of the St. Joseph’s hospital and gives it some recommendations in order to improve health care service.
- Mental Health: General Hospital PsychiatryThis research paper will look at the activities, which take place in psychiatric hospitals. Psychiatric hospitals play an important role in addressing a variety of mental problems.
- Patient Satisfaction on Rural HospitalPatient satisfaction can be improved by training and educating health care practitioners. It will improve the patients’ experience and chances for fast recovery.
- Jackson Hospital in Miami: Legal and Ethical EnvironmentThis paper examines the legal and ethical environment restrictions and opportunities affecting health care provision at the Jackson Hospital in Miami.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital Compensation StrategyIn this paper, the primary aim is to describe an effective compensation strategy for Jackson Memorial Hospital in the city of Miami.
- Hospital Administration EvaluationEvaluation research provides a pathway of supplying dependable proofs of a variety of social programs especially in clinical practices.
- Concord Hospital Leadership ManagementGiven the need for Concord Hospital to enhance its collaborative care approach, the use of Belbin team roles theory plays a significant role in the goals of the program achieve.
- Mount Sinai Hospital’s Communication StrategiesThe paper includes an interview questions to learn about management and communication strategies used at the Mount Sinai Hospital in New York as the best facility in the US.
- Conflict among the Nurses at the HospitalThe current conflict among the nurses at the hospital threatens the fabric that defines the workplace environment at the institution.
- Hospital Structure Decentralization and Its BenefitsOrganizational structure is the framework which determines how an institution or company is governed. The framework outlines the channel used in decision making.
- Prolonged Hospital Stay and Care Delivery FactorsThe purpose of the study is the identification of the most important organizational factors affecting length of stay and the evaluation of the prolonged length of stay on patients.
- Hospital Senior Managers in Total Quality ManagementThe paper discovers the role of senior management and its involvement in total quality management and explains the need to involve all stakeholders in the process.
- Conflict Resolution in the Miami HospitalThe paper describes in detail the particularities of the conflict between the nurse and nurse manager and outlines the stages of their conflict.
- General Hospital’s Case of Conflict ManagementThe paper studies the case of General Hospital, its conflict management styles and strategies of cost reductions negotiations needed to stay competitive.
- Hospital Services Amalgamation and Its OutcomesThis paper explores the outcomes of a strategic plan that describes a process of the hospital services amalgamation with a condition of job loss for a thousand workers.
- Hospital’s Financial Problems and Patients’ ViewsFinancial problems are primarily associated with patients’ expectations. The first problem is the erroneous perception of the value-for-money factor.
- Hospital-Acquired Infection and Healthcare QualityA patient developed a life-threatening staph infection after the surgery at the hospital. For this reason, he/she filed against the organization.
- The Miami Hospital’s IssuesMiami Hospital is currently facing a financial management issue that deals with failure to meet the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention standards on infections.
- Hospital Infections and Rogers’ Evidence-Based ChangeThe modern healthcare sector faces numerous challenges that result from the complexity of the environment and living conditions.
- Hospital’s Financial Problems and Decision-MakingThe financial problem of the healthcare institution is connected with inadequate expectations of patients as per value-for-money factor in proposed medications and interventions.
- Miami Baptist Hospital’s Cultural Nursing EducationBaptist Hospital of Miami has a great reputation. It pays attention to cultural competence, which is reflected in the hospital’s mission and vision.
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital Department of NursingThe present paper will consider the Brigham and Women’s Hospital Department of Nursing and its individual nursing units from the perspective of the open systems theory.
- Holtz Children’s Hospital: Licensing and ProfessionalismThis paper discusses Holtz Children’s Hospital, a department of Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami. The hospital offers a variety of pediatric services.
- Pressure Ulcers Elimination in Hospital SettingsThe purpose of this paper is to propose an idea for the evidence-based project proposal aimed at eliminating pressure ulcers in hospital settings
- Intelligent Hospital PavilionThis paper analyzes the Intelligent Hospital Pavilion ICU video, which describes beneficial elements to patients and nurses and explains the benefits and risks.
- Diversity in Baptist Hospital in South FloridaThis paper seeks to examine the case of the Baptist Hospital based on a critical evaluation of the information available on its website.
👍 Good Hospital Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Kegedi Hospital’s X-Ray Machine Capital ProjectKegedi Hospital has to get additional equipment to cater to x-ray patients. Since the purchase of five X-ray machines, service has improved.
- Hospital’s Image Recovery and Public RelationsIn the long-term perspective, it will be significant to concentrate on the employees’ performance and the conditions to recreate the image of the hospital.
- Conflict Resolution in Hospital Setting MiamiThe particular conflict that needs to be described in the given paper involves two participants – nurse leader and one of the new employees working in the hospital.
- Nursing Understaffing at Palmetto HospitalThe problem addressed by the present project is nursing understaffing at Palmetto Hospital that is associated with a variety of negative outcomes in the staff cooperation and teamwork.
- Plan-Do-Study-Act in Hospital Quality ImprovementThe purpose of this paper is to discuss the problem of the quality of care in the intensive care unit of the hospital.
- Hospital Setting Miami: Conflict ResolutionConflict is commonplace in many lines of work, especially those that deal with high levels of stress and responsibility. The situation occurred in the nurses’ lounge area.
- The Hospital Setting Prevention: Fall in the ElderlyFalls in hospitals lead to adverse psychological (primarily stress) and psychological outcomes for patients and healthcare professionals; they are costly for hospitals.
- Miami Hospital’s Conflict in Healthcare TeamsThe following paper provides an example of a strategy that might be used to resolve a conflict observed in a Miami hospital setting.
- Palmetto Hospital’s Nursing UnderstaffingThe aim of this paper is to outline an implementation plan for increasing nursing staffing levels in the Palmetto Hospital.
- The Intensive Care Unit: Intelligent Hospital PavilionThe Intensive Care Unit (ICU) is designed in such a way that it can provide adequate and timely care to high-risk patients.
- Behavioral Administrator in a Public Psychiatric HospitalThis report examines the relevance of work and family experience in the etiology of mental conditions such as depression and anxiety.
- The University of Alabama at Birmingham HospitalThe University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) Hospital pays great attention to continuous quality and safety improvement, focusing on research, inpatient, and outpatient care.
- Factors Affecting the Miami HospitalThe University of Miami Hospital is one of the best health care institutions in the USA. Various factors affect this organization both positively and negatively.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital’s Nursing RolesNursing is extremely important for our society. It should be noted that nursing profession is one of the most hallenging occupations due to a number of reasons.
- Hospital Infections Prevention: Implementation PlanThe paper describes the implementation part of the research project, on the topic of causes of HAIs, and outlines the way the program should be introduced.
- Nurses on Hospital-Acquired Infections PreventionThe research studies the threat of hospital-acquired infections and their prevention. The question is whether the actions of nursing staff help to reduce the number of cases.
- Conflict Resolution and Action Plan in HospitalIn this assignment, a recurring conflict in a hospital setting in Miami will be discussed for the purpose of developing an effective action plan for subsequent conflict resolution.
- Community Hospital in Ypsilanti: Janice Portfleet CaseJanice Portfleet is a nurse manager of a 12-bed critical care unit for a community hospital in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Her superior has just notified her that the productivity level in the CCU has declined.
- Hospital Falls and Related Injuries in the ElderlyThe purpose of the study is to address the causes that lead to hospital falls and fall-related injuries in elderly patients with mental illnesses.
- Hospital Staff-Dementia Patients InteractionsSome healthcare providers do not use effective approaches to communicate with patients who have dementia. To improve communication, one can use a range of techniques.
- The Case of Memorial HospitalThis discussion focuses on the case of Memorial Hospital in detail where the staff was misled by leaders and administrators because of ineffective and unethical decisions.
- Hospital-Acquired Infections and Change PlanThe issue of hospital-acquired infections is important in the context of hospital nursing care as it affects quality of health care delivery and deteriorates patients’ outcomes.
- The Becker’s Hospital ProgramBecker`s hospital program demonstrates the unique importance of leadership qualities and the great role they will play in the further evolution of this organization.
- Hospital’s Organizational Structure and DepartmentsThe analyzed hospital is organized hierarchically. All the departments’ responsibilities are distributed and controlled by the hospital administration.
- Oncology Patients’ Hospital Readmission PreventionThe project is focused on finding pre-discharge and post-discharge techniques that can help reduce hospital readmissions of adult oncology patients.
- Hospital Falls and Fall-Related InjuriesThe project aims to conduct empirical research on the issue of falls in senior patients suffering from psychiatric health conditions.
- Dukes Hospital Integrated Internal Business ProcessThe paper focuses on Dukes Hospital as a case study of successful application of the Integrated Internal Business Process looking at the pros and cons of this technique.
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender in HospitalThe paper discusses the cultural competency concept since it appears to be of critical importance for the profound understanding of the problems of the LGBT community.
- HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of MiamiIn this paper, the author will propose the appropriate IT system to be adopted by HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Miami to replace paper recording.
- University of Miami Hospital’s Nursing ConflictsThe purpose of this paper is to describe and investigate a recurring conflict situation that occurred at the University of Miami Hospital.
🌶️ Hot Hospital Ideas to Write about
- Hospital-Acquired Pressure Ulcers MinimizationHospital-acquired pressure ulcers (HAPU) development is listed among the crucial concerns of contemporary health care.
- “Job Stress and Burnout in Hospital Employees” by Chou et al.The work of health professionals is stressful as they have to react to the requirements of patients and their family members urgently, and any medical flaw can be costly.
- Hospital Readmission Reduction: Evidence-Based PracticeThis paper contains the proposal plan that targeted at finding ways of reduction of instances of CHF Patients readmissions to the hospitals.
- Falls in Elderly Hospital Patients: Evidence-Based ProjectFalls among elderly hospital patients is a significant issue. Falls can result in injuries, such as fractures, lacerations, or internal bleeding.
- Hospital Falls and Related InjuriesAlthough falls and fall injuries are the foremost cause of mortality and morbidity among the elderly, the risk aggravated when they have an existing mental health condition.
- Question About Readmission in a HospitalThe issue of hospital readmissions has been identified as a source of unnecessary Medicare costs. Costs for readmissions make up over fifteen billion dollars each year.
- Brigham & Women’s Hospital and Huntsville HospitalThe present paper considers the missions, visions, and values of two healthcare organizations and discusses the implications of their similarities and differences.
- Health Care Policy in Mercy Miami HospitalThis work is an interview with the employees at Mercy Miami Hospital, where underlines the importance of cultural differences as one of the main strengths of the organization.
- Trinity Hospital’s Accreditation and Ethical IssuesTrinity Hospital must consider cooperation with health information experts (HIEs) since the latter will allow improving the quality of the organization’s services extensively.
- Texas Health Hospital’s Change Using TeamSTEPPS FrameworkIn the Emergency Department of Texas Health Hospital, healthcare providers cause delays in work with patients. To change this, it is possible to apply the TeamSTEPPS framework.
- Hospital Risk Management and Patient SafetyGovernance in hospital risk management entails the commitment of the healthcare providers in carrying out their professional responsibilities in caring for the patient.
- Trinity Hospital’s Ethical Standards in InformaticsWhen choosing the ethical perspective for the analysis of its options, the Trinity Hospital can decide to be guided by appropriate codes of ethics.
- Nursing Model in University of Miami HospitalIt is observed that the major traditional nursing care models are functional, total patient care, primary nursing (PN), and team nursing (TN) models.
- Low Staffing of Nurses in Hospital SettingsIf nurses are capable of coping with and managing stress, they become less likely to drop out of the profession.
- Hospital Readmissions Reduction in Heart FailureThe authors used no specific measurement instruments such as surveys, but compared the readmission rates for the experimental and the control groups.
- Intelligent Hospital Pavilion: Risks and BenefitsThis paper is concerned with the benefits and risks of the intelligent ICU room technology as shown in The ICU at the 2014 Intelligent Hospital™ Pavilion video.
- Activity-Based Costing in the Michigan’s HospitalThis paper discusses the case of application of activity-based costing to the work of the critical care unit of a community hospital in Michigan.
- Florida Hospital Medical Group’s Practice GuidelineIn this paper, evidence-based practice will be used to discuss the healthcare system practice guideline of one of the local organizations, Florida Hospital Medical Group.
- Financial Analyst Interview at a Local HospitalManaging financial operations within a healthcare facility is one of the jobs that are not related directly to addressing patients’ needs yet are critical to the functioning of a facility.
- Multimorbidity at Hospital Discharge TransitionThe study examines the views on hospital discharge transition of COPD and heart failure patients and healthcare providers as well as the gaps in the healthcare system.
- Hospital-Acquired Infections Management PracticesThe problem of hospital-acquired infections continues to affect many patients and health facilities. This paper explains how a HAI management practices can be embraced using the ACE star model.
- John Hopkins Hospital’s Systems and StructuresIn this study, the reporting structure of John Hopkins Hospital is analyzed. A Board of Governors oversees the organization’s activities.
- Hospital-Acquired Conditions and Regulatory EnvironmentThis paper assesses the HAC issue and its impact on the health insurer Anthem, discusses compliance of organizations and tools for improving the benchmark metrics.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital: Quality Measurement and AssessmentThe alignment of Johns Hopkins quality improvement goals and vision stems from the tenacity of its quality improvement processes.
- Low Staffing of Nurses in the Hospital SettingStudies show that the problems caused by the lack of qualified personnel in the healthcare environment lead to a significant drop in positive patient outcomes.
- Hospital Discharge Process Improvement StrategiesThe hospital discharge process can be improved by simplifying and delegating necessary duties to members of the medical team.
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital’s Nursing ChangeThe paper studies the start of a tool for reporting staffing issues and suggestions as a planned change intervention for the Brigham and Women’s Hospital Department of Nursing.
- Compensation and Pay Equity at a Local HospitalThis paper explains the influence of total compensation strategy on the organization’s ability to attract, retain, and motivate top talent.
- Low Nurse Staffing in Hospital SettingsThe problem of low nurse staffing levels in the hospital setting can be explained mostly by the lack of a positive environment in which nurses can evolve and feel comfortable.
- Hospital-Acquired Infections: Practice Issue and EvidenceThe identified nursing practice issue is numerous hospital-acquired infections (HAIs) that deteriorate patients` outcomes and decrease the quality of their lives.
🎓 Most Interesting Hospital Research Titles
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?