specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Environment
- Environment: Oil Drilling in the Arctic National RefugeThe question of whether to drill oil in the Arctic National wildlife Refuge or not to drill it at all has been one of the most controversial issues in the United States.
- Causes and Effects of Global Warming on the EnvironmentThe Global Warming is a process which points out an increase of approximate temperature in different spots of Earth. Causes and effects of global warming bear in present days an equivocal character.
- The Amazon Rainforest, an Integral Component of the EnvironmentIf the Amazon rainforest disappears, the entire human race will likely suffer the same fate resulting from the climatic changes that would result.
- The Role of the Environment and Genes in Human DevelopmentThis paper will therefore discuss how both genetics (Nature) and the environment (Nurture) contribute to the development of a person’s personality, behaviour and temperament.
- Ethics of Working EnvironmentEthics are a set of principles that are founded on work and diligence, which helps mould the character of the employees in the workplace.
- Environment: Accidents and CatastrophesAccidents and catastrophes are linked to termination of life or otherwise the loss of purposes for living. It is philosophically thought that life without purpose is not worth living.
- Protection of the Environment in the U.S. and the State of HawaiiIn the following paper, the initiatives for the protection of the environment in the U.S. and the State of Hawaii will be investigated.
- Globe Environment CommunitiesAs countries continue to move towards industrialization in order to become more competitive in the global economy this often adversely impacts local ecological systems.
- Going Green-Saving the EnvironmentMany critics of Go-Green programs have raised concern over the overall implications of going green on the environment and the economy in general.
- Bottled Water Impact on EnvironmentThis paper seeks to amplify the need for regulation of the used water bottles. It is quite obvious that water bottles are the highest in a number of all bottles thrown away after use.
- Natural Sciences: Development vs. EnvironmentThe anthropogenic impact on the environment results from the human activities of development in both minor and major areas of development.
- Heredity and Environment’ Effects on IntelligenceBoth heredity and environment play a role in the development of intelligence in adolescents. There are various perspectives to the development of intelligence.
- Sterilized Nursing EnvironmentNursing environment requires complete commitment from all relevant departments. This paper will explore the benefits of a sterilized nursing environment.
- Water Scarcity Issue and EnvironmentThe paper answers the question why to be worried about running out of drinking water even though the earth’s surface is mostly made of water.
- Gender Bias in the Workplace EnvironmentIn the specified scenario, the absence of effects of gender on the promotion of firefighters is the null hypothesis. The given factors will help define can hypothesis be deemed as true or false.
- Jackson Hospital in Miami: Legal and Ethical EnvironmentThis paper examines the legal and ethical environment restrictions and opportunities affecting health care provision at the Jackson Hospital in Miami.
- Economic Environment and Assets – International BusinessThe paper studies approaches of international management, effects of political risk and inflation on the international business, and importance of high GNI and GDP for investment.
- “The Corn is a Lie” – EnvironmentThe essay The Corn is a Lie discusses the use of the ethanol and its impact on the environment from various perspectives. There are some ideas and arguments to analyze.
- Environment in the Book “Paths to a Green World”The book Paths to a Green World: The Political Economy of the Global Environment contributes to a better understanding of the nature of environmental management.
- Cyberbullying: Victim and Abuser in the Online EnvironmentThe phenomenon of cyberbullying affects anyone who communicates on the Internet. Trolling can be viewed as one of the most common specimens of cyberbullying.
- Environment Protection in the U.S. and the Hawaii StateThe protection of the environment is an urgent issue. In the following paper, the initiatives for the protection of the environment in the U.S. and the State of Hawaii will be investigated.
- China’s Political and Legal EnvironmentThe paper studies China’s political and legal environment and its impact on the foreign investments and general ease of doing business.
- Healing Environment’ Importance in the Healthcare SystemThe concept of healing hospitals is based on the principle of providing healthcare services in well-coordinated and humane manner. The concept of healing is attributed with three major components.
- Bottled Water Impacts on EnvironmentAs the use of bottled water continue to rise steadily around the world, many critics have focused on its impacts on the environment, economy and other social implications related to the use.
- The Issue of Environment Pollution in PeruFor their scavenger habits, the Peruvians use black vultures, or coragyps atrarus. This species is extensive in population and does not fall under special protection.
- Dell Company History and Environment AnalysisThe company deals with computer technology devices where it designs, manufactures and distributes personal computers and other complimentary products and services.
- The Dynamic Environment: Business, Government and SocietyThe chapter The Dynamic Environment of Steiner’s book Business, Government and Society highlights how the world encountered inequalities and energy demands.
- Packaging in Marketing, Food Safety, EnvironmentThe principal functions of packaging are protecting products from the deterioration and external influences and providing important nutritional and marketing information.
- Hazardous Materials, Environment and HealthThe development of the technological advance resulted not only in the impressive progress but also affected the environment and human health by producing hazardous materials.
- The Relationship Between the Environment and DevelopmentEnvironmental issues are some of the most popular topics for global discussion among the policymakers. Different countries face different environmental problems.
👍 Good Environment Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Intensive Care Unit: Evidence-Based Practice’ EnvironmentAmong the EBP practices employed in the unit, it is possible to recognize the moderation of noise in the area and reevaluation of the demand for the medical supplies required for the unit operations.
- Nurses Creating High-Quality Healthcare EnvironmentNurses are one of the main medical workers that promote development and growth. They create standards, improve the environment, and promote the importance of health care.
- Russian Restaurant in the UK Macro EnvironmentThe primary purpose of this work is to see whether opening the Russian restaurant in London is feasible based on the macro-environment analysis.
- Company X and Its Performance in the Global EnvironmentPromoting change in the context of an organization requires substantial resources due to the need to address the emergent problems and keep the system viable.
- Patient, Nurse, Health, Environment Meta-ParadigmsThe metaparadigms that form personal nursing philosophy include such wide conceptions as patient, nurse, health, and environment.
- Just Eat Company’ Competitive EnvironmentJust Eat is one of the largest online food ordering companies in the world. This paper will analyse the competitive environment of the firm.
- West Kendall: Environment and CommunityWest Kendall is a great place to live. It has all sorts of restaurants, stores, recreation centers, clinics, hospitals and fast food places.
- Agthia Group’s Finance and Business EnvironmentThis report covers the financial analysis and business environment of Agthia Group. The company is publicly traded under common stock on Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange.
- Bermuda or Aruba Environment for Sandwich ShopPaper provides the comparative analysis economic status of Bermuda and Aruba, their population, age groups, and religions prevailing in the regions to open a sandwich shop.
- Incivility in Nursing and Healthful EnvironmentThe paper focuses on the significance of incivility in nursing, suggests a practice-related incivility scenario, and provides strategies for healthful environment creation.
- Creativity and Innovation in a Business EnvironmentCreativity allows individuals to dedicate their time to researching and developing new ideas that can be commercialized.
- Pediatric Nurses Creating Health Care EnvironmentPediatric nurses have a major role to play as far as safety and high-quality healthcare environment is concerned.
- Nursing in a Community Environment: Learning PlanNursing in a community environment is a complex and empowering work that requires a keen understanding of the principles of equality and collective action.
- Fast-Food Industry’s Market Place and EnvironmentThe fast-food industry is experiencing a revenue of over $15 billion growth a year, and the future growth rate at an average of 2.7%.
- Smartphone Macro-Environment Analysis in the UKSmartphone manufacturers will be forced to consider the forces of the macro-environment to produce competitive products that resonate with the needs of the targeted consumers.
- Supportive Online Environment for LearningThe article by Plante and Asselin aimed to determine the most effective practices as well as strategies based on evidence in order to design and maintain a supportive online environment for learning.
- Person, Health, Environment in Nursing PhilosophyNursing is the process of creating the environment in which recovery will occur at a fast pace, and in which people will be able to engage in learning about health management.
- Microsoft Company in the B2B Marketing EnvironmentMicrosoft products are marketed across the globe due to wide market coverage. The products feature in the online and traditional stores.
- Mind Development: Physical and Social EnvironmentThe mind confers to human beings the ability to understand and interpret their environments. It is a major source of information and the body part that controls the entire body.
- Employee Productivity and Working EnvironmentEmployees of a company present one of the most significant resources and managers want their subordinates to successfully do the maximum amount of work for the minimum time.
- Globalization Theories in the Business EnvironmentThe paper elaborates on the neo-classical, Marxist and structuralist perspectives on globalization before closing with the most concurrent theorem out of the three perspectives.
- Least Restrictive Environment and InclusionAn effective motivation system can become an essential component of a student’s academic success, and can be regarded as an important LRE practice.
- E-Commerce Future in the Market EnvironmentThis paper explores the future of e-commerce coupled with giving suggestions on what companies can do to thrive in this dynamic and competitive market environment.
- My Muesli Company’s Environment and StrategiesThis paper investigates the competitive environment of My Muesli, studies the company’s needs and wants, and analyzes its pricing strategies.
- Best Buy Company and Result-Only Work EnvironmentThe paper discusses the approach to organizational change that the ROWE (Result-Only Work Environment) program illustrated on the example of Best Buy Company.
- Traditional vs. Virtual Learning EnvironmentWith the development of the ICT system, the traditional learning environments are in the process of developing new virtual spaces designed for learning.
- Chad’s Government and Business EnvironmentChad, one of the most potential low developed countries, has numerous opportunities that would eradicate its political, social, and economic difficulties.
- Patients Safety and Needs in Healthcare EnvironmentCreating the environment in which patients’ needs can be identified and met successfully is essential in the ever-changing environment of global healthcare.
- Discipline Implementation in Military EnvironmentThe state of the army leaves much to be desired regarding the discipline levels and the allocation of the army resources. Immediate actions should be taken to handle the problem.
- How Changes in the Environment Affect Organizations?This research demonstrate the influence of environmental forces on businesses in the UK. Technological change is an environmental factor in the operations of high tech companies.
🌶️ Hot Environment Ideas to Write about
- Maple Leaf Company: Business Environment ChallengesMaple Leaf is one of the leaders of the Canadian agricultural industry. Even industry leaders face challenges once they make a decision to expand and start operations in foreign economies.
- The Role of Environment in Childhood Physical DevelopmentIt is important to examine the role that the environment plays in human development during middle childhood. It also discusses the results and conclusions presented in the study.
- Positive Learning Environment for Student NursesThe creation of a positive learning setting allows students to feel well-cared-for, engaged, and comfortable, which makes them motivated to strive for success.
- Psychopharmacology in School EnvironmentThe paper discusses the problem of academic performance in the context of stimulant treatment. Employing stimulants at school does not find its rational justification.
- Accounting Information Systems in an ERP EnvironmentThe introduction of the ERP technology has greatly influenced the accounting practices in the financial and management accounting, audit, and taxation.
- The Interaction of the Patient with EnvironmentThe adaptive process model is a holistic system that facilitates the constant interaction of the patient with the changing internal and external environment.
- Cultural Variations in Environment and Biology: AIDSThe research studies the prevalence of AIDS among ethnic groups in the United States and suggests patient education interventions, which can be performed by nurses.
- Man and Environment: Overpopulation in ChinaThis paper describes eight major ways in which we have altered natural systems to meet our needs and analyzes the problem of overpopulation in China.
- ASDA Supermarket Business EnvironmentThe following paper analyses the business environment of ASDA Supermarket and measures it has taken to gain competitive advantage by use of IT.
- Thailand’s Macro Environment in 2016-2017The report delves into the peculiarities of the macro environment in Thailand. It includes the description of the political situation, economic conditions, cultural peculiarities.
- The Role of Environment in Child Physical DevelopmentThe problem of physical development during the middle childhood, and the role of school and family environment as a factor that influences this development, will be discussed in this paper.
- Apple Inc.’s Internal and External Strategic EnvironmentThis paper analyzes Apple’s internal and external environment to determine its strengths and weaknesses using PESTEL, SWOT, and Porter’s Five Forces analytical tools.
- Nissan Motor Company’s Business EnvironmentThe following paper presents an analysis of Nissan Motor Company aimed at evaluating its ability to remain proactive in a competitive business environment.
- Macro Environment Impacts on Tesco Company in ChinaTesco, a UK-based multinational retail firm has outlets in 11 countries of Asia and Europe. In China, this company benefits and suffers from macro environmental forces in equal measures.
- Pope Francis Views on the EnvironmentIn Laudato Si’ Pope Francis addresses the danger of polluting our planet and urges people to be more environmentally cautious.
- Education in 21st-Century Multicultural EnvironmentPromoting equality and inclusion may contradict the policy of cultural pluralism since they have different effects on learners.
- Entering a New Learning EnvironmentEntering a new learning environment is a challenging procedure for an ELL student. For this reason, schools offer a range of activities intended to make the process more seamless.
- Virgin Atlantic: Business Environment and AdvantagesThe selected firm is Virgin Atlantic. The firm offers a wide range of services and products to the targeted customers. The company transports millions of passengers to over 30 destinations.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.’s Work Environment LeadershipHoffmann-La Roche is a subsidiary of the Swizz-based Roche Holding AG and operates under the agency of National Pharmacy L.L.C.
- Nightingale’s Environment Theory and ApplicationThis paper analyzes the significant concepts of Florence Nightingale’s Environment theory, its assumptions, and its application in the modern nursing environment.
- Tesco and Sainsbury Companies: Business Environment IssuesThe report elucidates the key business environmental issues of the retail supersector and two companies within its food and wholesale subsector – Tesco and Sainsbury.
- The Role of Environment in Physical DevelopmentThis study determines the role of school and family environment as factors that influence growth in an individual in middle childhood.
- Childhood Obesity, Demographics and EnvironmentChildhood obesity remains an ongoing societal problem that affects public health due to the long-term medical risks that the condition carries.
- Work Environment and Organizational CultureThe human resource department is tasked to ensure that all employees have the tools to complete tasks, work in a favorable environment, and growth-oriented culture.
- Communication in a Multicultural EnvironmentThis paper examines Sue’s worldview model to handle the issue and encourage intercultural dialogue and discusses the issue of interactions among African and white Americans.
- Society, Environment and Technology: Indian Market EnteringThis report evaluates three PESTEL components, including socio-cultural, economic, and technological aspects of the company that wishes to enter an Indian market.
- Human Factors Issues in Virtual EnvironmentHuman factors engineering is a field that employs a systems methodology to fit tasks to human abilities and skills while boosting technology and human interfaces.
- Hospital-Acquired Conditions and Regulatory EnvironmentThis paper assesses the HAC issue and its impact on the health insurer Anthem, discusses compliance of organizations and tools for improving the benchmark metrics.
- Granite City Food & Brewery Company’s EnvironmentThe stable political environment in the US has been a pull factor for the food and beverage products that are sold by the Granite City Food & Brewery.
- Learning Environment for Nurses’ Critical ThinkingThe learning environment plays a significant role in the formation of students’ critical thinking abilities. For nursing students, these skills are particularly important.
🎓 Most Interesting Environment Research Titles
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?