specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Food
- Healthy Food: the Impact of the Vegetarian DietIn recent years, there has been a growing trend towards vegetarianism in societal dietary choices. In the modern world, vegetarians can uphold the nutritional needs of the body.
- The Negative Effects of Fast FoodObesity and depression have become an epidemic in countries like the US and UK due to increased consumption of fast food.
- Fast Food Causes and EffectsFast food is been born out of the modern way of living in our societies. Unfortunately, the effects it has on the human body and health are not positive.
- Food Safety: A Policy Issue in Agriculture TodayFood safety constitutes proper preparation, storage and preservation of all foods. Markets are increasingly calling for improvement in the quality and safety standards of food crops.
- Food Allergies and ObesityThis short research paper will examine how food allergies can lead to food addiction that can cause obesity in individuals suffering from these allergies.
- Nutrition and Food Security within the Aboriginal and Remote Communities of AustraliaApart from food being essential for life, it has the potential of acting as a vehicle for pathogens that enter the body.
- Food AdditivesThere are three types of food additives, cosmetic food additives, preservatives and the processing aids of food.
- Food Safety and Information BulletinFactors that contribute to food poisoning include; holding food at the wrong temperature which is mostly caused by inadequate cooling and inadequate cooking.
- Food in the 20th CentureThe paper discusses food in the USA in the 20th century, factors that limited the food choices, ways working-class Americans get their food and pros and cons of processed food.
- Food Across Cultures: Asida (Jamza) Meal ProjectAsida is one of the oldest traditional Arabic foods. It is typically made of flour, honey and butter. The meal is traditionally eaten in the mornings, as a breakfast food.
- Financial Projections for Entrepreneurship in Food IndustryRunning a restaurant, especially in the area known for its high competition rates among the local food production companies, particularly, the fast food industries, is not an easy task.
- Food Science and Technology of Genetic ModificationGenetically modified foods have elicited different reactions all over the world with some countries banning its use while others like the United States allowing its consumption.
- Fast Food Causes and EffectsIn modern world productions of fast food and access to take-out combined with little exercise have raised very many health concerns.
- In Defense of Food by Michael PollanMichael Pollan in his essay talks about how the focus of food processing in America has been on individual nutrients rather than on dietary patterns or whole food that are beneficial to consumers.
- Fast Food and Obesity Link – NutritionThe scholars attempt to determine the influence of various behavioral factors on the degree of obesity. This is the main research question that the authors strive to examine.
- McDonalds Fast Food Company Organizational ChangeThis paper attempts to explicitly review the successful implementation of the proposed change that involves improving the performance of the McDonalds Company and enhancing its customer focus.
- Supply Chain Management in the Food IndustryDesigning a proper supply chain in the environment of the global economy is a challenging task for a number of reasons; the numerous risks that need to be dealt with being the key one.
- Food Safety: A Policy Issue in Agriculture TodayAccording to the United Nations Asian and Pacific Center for Agricultural Engineering and Machinery, an upsurge in international trade on agricultural products has made food safety a major concern.
- Pizza as One of the Most Famous Food in LondonThe most revolutionary thing about pizza is that it combines three key ingredients to become one of the tastiest foods to date. This dish utilizes our London-made bread.
- Food for the Working-class AmericansThe paper discussed factors that limited food choices for the working-class Americans in the 20th century, options used to get food and possible benefits of the processed food.
- Slow Food Movement in USAThe Slow Food movement started in the middle of 1980s by C. Petrini as a protest against the fast food industry and the call for returning to the traditional healthy eating habits.
- Food Culture: Doughnut’s History, Marketing and SociologyA doughnut, or as it is often called donut, is a kind of fried dough baked or pastry meal. The doughnut has become well-known and beloved in numerous countries and cooked in an assorted model.
- Organic Food Market TrendsFood retailers replaced farmers and whole food retailers as the main retailers of organic food. Higher production costs is the only factor to the higher organic food prices.
- Food: National Identity and Cultural DifferenceThis paper examines Ukrainian salo and Japanese sushi to verify if food’s actual taste and ingredients help understand the affiliated people’s mentality.
- Packaging in Marketing, Food Safety, EnvironmentThe principal functions of packaging are protecting products from the deterioration and external influences and providing important nutritional and marketing information.
👍 Good Food Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Food Truck Business’s Customer and Market AnalysisFood truck business has high chances of becoming popular because food industry is one of the kinds of businesses that never go out of fashion.
- Food Truck Business Strategy, Resources, ManagementThe paper describes the food truck business’s goals and objectives, management functions, decision-making process, organizational structure, etc.
- World Hunger and Food Distribution as Global IssueWorld hunger is a serious issue that affects the development of many countries, impairing the overall health of their populations and increasing child mortality.
- Food Ads Ban for Childhood Obesity PreventionIn order to prevent childhood obesity, it is necessary to ban food ads because they have adverse effects on children’s food preferences, consumption, and purchasing behaviors.
- IES Lean Systems Ltd. in the Food IndustryThe phenomenon of lean thinking, which is typically rendered as the introduction of sustainable principles for the use of the resources, is essential for the 21st-century economy.
- Saddle Creek Corporation: Food Company AnalysisThe Saddle Creek Corporation has been known as a logistics organization for quite long. The company exports a variety of products, including food.
- Food Producing Company and Its Key ProcessesFor a company operating within a food industry, an appropriate information system must be used to feel the pulse of the food market, learn about the recent changes, etc.
- Food and Drink Industry’s Innovation and BarriersThe paper provides the reasons that influence the need to innovate in the industry and the barriers that stop innovation from taking place.
- Food Diversion as a Type-2 Diabetes TreatmentThis research paper examines its potential use for the treatment of type-2 diabetes in patients within the previously stipulated BMI range.
- Drug-Drug and Food-Drug InteractionsDrug-drug interactions occur when a medicine interferes or affects the activity of a second drug when administered together.
- Fast-Food Industry’s Market Place and EnvironmentThe fast-food industry is experiencing a revenue of over $15 billion growth a year, and the future growth rate at an average of 2.7%.
- Healthy Food in U.S. SchoolsThe main reason for choosing this topic is the need to establish the reasons why young people in schools are provided with unhealthy food that have negative health effects.
- Fast Food Harmful Effects on ChildrenThis paper states that the exposure of children to fast food early on has an adverse effect on them, resulting in the need to prevent the sale of fast food in schools.
- Ethical Eating in Daily Food Practices“Good food, good people” by Johnston et al. explains how consumers from diverse class environments understand ethical eating and reinforce these ideas into routine food practices.
- Labeling Food with Genetically Modified OrganismsThe wide public has been concerned about the issue of whether food products with genetically modified organisms should be labeled since the beginning of arguments on implications.
- How Canadian Government Could Improve Food Safety?The paper points out how the government can cooperate with other stakeholders in the food industry to improve the existing standards.
- Pet Food Product Marketing StrategyThis paper outlines the marketing strategies that will be used for launching my pet food product: SWOT analysis, target market, market needs, and other market strategies.
- Local Food Venture and Its Operations ManagementBuilding a small business enterprise is a complex task. This case study examines a model of expanding a local food venture to a permanent location and franchise.
- Fast Food as a Cause of Obesity in the US and WorldIn the contemporary rapidly developing world people are always on the move. They want to save time whenever it is possible.
- Food Policy Action and Food Security LegislationFood Policy Action was created from efforts of the US food policy leaders for holding legislators accountable for those votes that have a direct impact on the food industry.
- Dietary Laws and Food Products for HealthThe current paper provides information about balanced diets and investigates every type of product which can be useful or bad for health.
- Food Additives: Dangers and Health ImpactResearch shows that synthetic food additives have a negative human health and consumer dissatisfaction effect which calls for stricter regulation of their use in products.
- Eco-Friendly Packaging Design for Food and DrinksThe paper will focus on the issues of eco-friendly packaging. The topic will be narrowed to the food industry, i.e. food and beverage production.
- Food and Drug Administration Fast-Track ApprovalThis paper outlines the cases with fast-track approval of new medicines and describes the four phases of clinical trials required for regular FDA approval.
- Childhood Obesity Causes: Junk Food and Video GamesThe problem of “competitive foods and beverages” that are sold in schools outside the existing breakfast and lunch programs has been discussed for a while now.
🌶️ Hot Food Ideas to Write about
- Chick-fil-A Inc.’s Entry into Qatari Food IndustryThe report presents three elements (political, economic, and legal) of PESTEL for Chick-fil-A to use in its decision to expand in the Qatari fast food industry.
- Food in Reducing Risks and Improving HealthDifferent researches have been carried out to investigate how the consumption of fruit and vegetable can potentially prevent or reduce the risk of cancer.
- Food Chain: Ricotta Cheese ProductionThe choice was made in favor of Ricotta cheese, because it makes the basis for and is added to a range of products, such as cheesecakes, cookies, pancakes, pizza.
- Healthy and Nutritious Food for Young ChildrenThe paper is intended to complete an evidence-based practice proposal regarding the influence of formula feeding on infants’ health in comparison with regular breast milk.
- Food Choices in Food Deserts: Sociological AnalysisThe research is focused on the investigation of factors impacting healthy dietary habits and the availability of healthy food for individuals.
- Nature’s Best Pet Food Brand’s Target MarketThis paper is dedicated to the study of the target market for a new pet food brand called Nature’s Best, which is soon launching on the market.
- The Currency Devaluation Concept in the Food IndustryFinances and exchange rates play a substantial role in the functioning of the international market while ensuring the circulations of goods and services.
- Granite City Food & Brewery Company’s Value ChainTo have a unique brand, the Granite City Food & Brewery launched the Fermentus Interruptus brewing process, which was designed by the founder called Mr. Burdick Shawn.
- Costly Healthy Food and State PoliciesThe paper explains a problem of high prices for healthy food giving causes and outcomes, describing relations of costly healthy food and state policy and offering solutions.
- Food Truck Business’s SWOT AnalysisThe Food Truck company operates in the central business district of Portland, the area where the food delivery industry is very well developed.
- National Food Products Company: Marketing SegmentationNFPC has gained the reputation of a company that has been striving in the UAE market quite successfully by delivering essential products such as milk, water, plastic carriers.
- Global Food Supplies, Overpopulation and PollutionThe essay explores the problem of the threats to global food supplies and presents solutions and a critique of their effectiveness in alleviating this challenge.
- Advertising Promoting Organic Food and BeveragesTo turn the world more organic, one has to resort to using organic supplies. Creating ads on the way people can improve environmental conditions will change the position.
- McDonald’s Company: The Flawed Fast Food TaxMcDonalds is one of the world’s leading fast food restaurants serving more than 57 million customers daily with branches all over the major cities.
- Biofoam: The Snack Food That’s Packing AmericaBiofoam is likely to succeed due to its product nature. It is a resilient, lightweight, and inexpensive product. It resists the urge to shift in transit.
- Food Labeling Changes in the United StatesThe new FDA proposal to change the serving size of packaged food has its pros and cons. Consumers will have realistic information regarding nutrients.
- Granite City Food & Brewery Company’s Market CapitalizationThe market capitalization for Granite City Food & Brewery is increasing at a lower percentage as compared to its primary competitor.
- Granite City Food & Brewery Company’s EnvironmentThe stable political environment in the US has been a pull factor for the food and beverage products that are sold by the Granite City Food & Brewery.
- Food Stamps: Rationale for Tightened ConditionsThe state should tighten the conditions for receiving food stamps as the economy improves since citizens are able to make more money and engage in productive activities.
- Waste, Food and Transportation: Sustainable DevelopmentSustainability is one of the most crucial issues of the 21st century when it comes to development. Countries, institutions, and individuals are seeking to engage in sustainable development practices.
- Healthy Food Access for Poor PeopleThrough numerous studies, it is evident that the secret to good health lies in balancing of diet in peoples’ meals.
- Genetically Modified Food Safety and BenefitsToday’s world faces a problem of the shortage of food supplies to feed its growing population. The adoption of GM foods can solve the problem of food shortage in several ways.
- Fast-Food Restaurant’s Capacity Increasing OptionsThe fast-food restaurant is experiencing a booming business and looking for ways to increase its capacity to serve more customers. The management has come up with two options.
- Wendy’s Fast Food Franchise in the Chinese MarketBecause of the strong presence that KFC and McDonald’s already have in the Chinese market, firms such as Wendy’s have to design a unique product.
- Kenya, Its Tourist Attractions and Food CultureKenya is one of the most beautiful African countries I have ever been. I am always thrilled to visit it. However, it has taken some time since I was there.
🎓 Most Interesting Food Research Titles
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?