specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Disease
- Psychology: Amyloid Deposition and Alzheimer’s DiseaseThis critique examines the relationship between Amyloid concentrations and Alzheimer’s disease (AD) among clinical patients. The paper examines the weaknesses and strengths of the hypothesis.
- Parkinson’s DiseaseThe nerve cells (or the neurons) are located in the substantia nigra of the brain which is pigmented part of the brain that secrete a chemical substance known as dopamine.
- Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s DiseaseUlcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease are bacterial conditions that normally occur in the gastrointestinal track in human body, causing irritation and abdominal pain.
- Alzheimer’s Disease Stages and Risk FactorsAlzheimer’s disease is the most frequent form of dementia that is characterized by extensive deterioration of memory, speech, behavior, and thinking faculties.
- Seven Stages of Alzheimer’s DiseaseIt has been established that social and mental-stimulating activities are critical in reducing risks associated with the Alzheimer’s disease.
- Understanding Alzheimer’s DiseaseDementia is an ailment that occurs mainly as a result of brain malfunctioning. In turn, memory shortage is likely to occur as a result of ageing.
- Health Promotion and Disease PreventionThe research of the work is focused on finding the roots of the development of common adult diseases and addressing these roots at the early stages.
- Chronic Kidney DiseaseChronic kidney disease (CKD) is a public health problem, and its prevalence has gradually increased over the years. This disease has a high prevalence among the blacks.
- Cardiovascular Disease in African American PopulationThis paper assembly could provide assistance to improve the distinguishing of racial differences in cardiovascular disease in the framework of the context of the United States.
- Air Ventilation Effectiveness for Advanced Disease PatientsThis paper aims at gathering, appraising, and ranking the evidence of the effectiveness of air ventilation for reducing the rate or shortness of breath among the patients with advanced disease.
- Herpes Zoster: Disease Features and Prevention StrategiesHerpes zoster (also known as shingles) is a disease caused by the varicella-zoster virus. It is characterized by a rash that reveals in the shape of a band or belt.
- Chronic Kidney Disease Patient’s Support NeedsChronic kidney disease (CKD) is a wide-spread illness among the US population. Patients suffering from CKD have different types of support needs to cope with their problems.
- Chronic Kidney Disease Patients and Supporting ResourcesToday, patients can find a sufficient number of medical centers and national resources that help cope with chronic kidney disease.
- Chronic Kidney Disease: Dimension and PerspectivesNowadays, there are a great number of people who suffer from various chronic illnesses, and it is extremely important for healthcare specialists to develop specific recommendations or plans of care.
- Breast Cancer: Disease Screening and DiagnosisThe paper studies the medical case of a female patient with the risk of breast cancer increased by the fact that cancers were recently diagnosed in her family.
- Type 2 Diabetes: Disease Process and ScreeningThe disease process selected for this assignment is type 2 diabetes. It was chosen because, among all the cases of diabetic known to modern medicine, this type is the most common.
- Brucellosis, Gonorrhea, Lyme Disease in MiamiThe paper identifies illnesses affecting the citizens of Miami. As brucellosis, gonorrhea, and Lyme disease can be easily transmitted, a lot of attention should be paid to them.
- Parkinson’s Disease CaseJack, an 80-year-old male, has Parkinson’s disease that is entailed by a tremor. He uses complementary medicine to slow down its development.
- Alzheimer’s Disease, Statistics and DisparitiesThe reasons for the manifestation of Alzheimer’s disease have not been established yet, and no useful drugs for its treatment have been created.
- Education for Patients with Heart DiseaseEvery hospital is obliged to conduct specialized training for people with heart diseases to make them aware of different actions that might have an adverse impact.
- Tay-Sachs Disease, Its Signs and SymptomsThe causal factor for Tay-Sachs disease is a genetic mutation occurring in the HEXA gene. Genetic mutations represent a lasting modification in the DNA chain that forms the gene.
- Child Disease in “First Look: U.S. Youth and Seizures”Article “First Look: U.S. Youth and Seizures” is informative and easy to understand, which makes it very valuable because it draws attention to the importance of child disease.
- Ebola Virus Disease and Global Health RiskEbola virus disease, also referred to simply as Ebola, is one of the conditions that are known as extremely deadly unless addressed within the shortest period.
- Chronic Kidney Disease: Identification and ControlThe paper evaluates studies on the identification and control of chronic kidney disease, its examination in the early stages, and the prevention of this disease.
- Descriptive Epidemiology: Alzheimer’s DiseaseAlzheimer’s disease was first noted by Dr. Alois Alzheimer, who examined the changes in the brain structure of a woman who died of a peculiar mental illness.
👍 Good Disease Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: Behavioral RiskChronic obstructive pulmonary disease is the condition that affects patients’ lower airways and lungs and seriously damaging their respiratory systems.
- Sickle Cell Disease Gene MutationThis paper analyzes the gene mutation of the sickle cell disease, as well as whether it is acquired or inherited, and how the mutation occurs.
- Risk Factors for Hypokinetic DiseaseThis study gives a short definition of the diagnosed health condition of two family members including information on risk factors for hypokinetic disease.
- Sickle Cell Disease and Healthcare DecisionsThe paper analyzes sickle cell disease, investigates the involvement of the family in making healthcare decisions and determines the role of grants and FDA regulations.
- Cardiovascular Disease: Issues and ResearchCardiovascular (CVD) disease is one of the leading causes of mortality and morbidity in the United States as well as worldwide.
- Chronic Kidney Disease: Prediction and RecognitionThe paper reviews studies on kidney disease, its primary recognition, prediction, examination, and report the state of chronic kidney disease in the United States.
- Chronic Kidney Disease Patients: Pain ManagementThe aim of this paper to analyze literature on oral or intravenous pharmacological treatments and adjunctive non-pharmacological interventions recommended for CKD patients.
- Sickle Cell Disease and Family InvolvementThe purpose of this case study is to provide analysis of sickle cell disease, investigate the involvement of family in making healthcare decisions.
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease: Treatment and CareThe patient should be taught how to struggle with the first symptoms of GERD and how to choose products that will help to avoid any complications or new appearances of these symptoms.
- Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention StrategiesThe purpose of this analysis is to identify the most efficacious policy strategies that can help prevent heart diseases and strokes.
- Elderly With Alzheimer’s Disease: Functions and FallsMental alertness is one of the most important aspects of aging, and the majority of geriatric patients tend to have memory issues.
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis DiseaseDiabetic ketoacidosis is a condition that can appear in patients suffering from diabetes mellitus and, in most severe cases, may turn out to be fatal if not addressed in due time.
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Memory DysfunctionAlzheimer’s disease is an untreatable condition that destroys brain cells and nerves, thus afflicting many important memory functions.
- Alzheimer’s Disease as One of the Mortality CausesAlzheimer’s disease is a type of multifarious neurodegenerative disease that progresses consistently as the patient experiences neuronal loss.
- Climate Change: Changing Patterns of Malaria DiseaseThe existing research reveals that inter-annual and inter-decade climate variation has a greater influence on the history of vector-borne maladies.
- Lupus, Lyme Disease, Mononucleosis DiagnosticsThe patient could be suffering from SLE as she reported muscle aches without stiffness and a skin rash with an increased photosensitivity.
- Heart Disease in American Women: Raising AwarenessThis essay considers the issue of heart disease among women in the United States and describes a project to raise women’s awareness of the problem of heart disease.
- Chronic Disease: Diabetes MellitusTo provide the best management and treatment of diabetes and DKD, a Diabetes Self-Management Education Program (DSME) has been implemented.
- Chronic Kidney Disease: Progress DecreasingThe paper evaluates clinical evidence on the value of different treatments of chronic kidney disease and their effectiveness in slowing down the progress of the disease.
- Alzheimer’s Disease: Symptoms and TreatmentAlzheimer’s Disease (AD) is a neurological disorder caused by many factors, which usually affects older members of the population. AD is a form of dementia.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease TreatmentChronic obstructive pulmonary disease is a progressive life-threatening illness characterized by an inflammatory component, a violation of bronchial patency.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease DescriptionChronic obstructive pulmonary disease is a progressive inflammatory disease of lungs. COPD occurs when lung tissue is destructed, and the pulmonary function is declined.
- Cardiovascular Disease Prevention Programs in the USThis paper includes a brief analysis of the existing programs aimed at the prevention of heart diseases as well as possible steps a community health nurse can undertake.
- Alzheimer’s Disease in the “Away From Her” MovieThis paper analyzes the movie “Away from Her” that presents an accurate portrayal of the lives of people with Alzheimer’s disease.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease TherapyThe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease affects the ability to breathe and thus affects the lungs. It is highly likely that the cause of the patient’s COPD was smoking.
🌶️ Hot Disease Ideas to Write about
- Heart Disease and Stroke in Miami-Dade CountyHeart disease and stroke (HDS) remains one of the top leading death causes in Miami-Dade, FL. The total death toll reached a threateningly high level of 153.6 in 2015.
- Research Utilization: Chronic Kidney DiseaseChronic kidney disease has become one of the most threatening public health issues all over the globe and the aim of the text is to understand more about disease to prevent it.
- Zika Virus DiseaseThe paper includes diseases and viruses that are constantly transforming and adapting to new conditions and various means of disease control and prevention invented by people.
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Its Affecting FactorsThis paper evaluates the case of Catherine, who suffers from Alzheimer’s disease, by addressing various factors that are common to other affected people.
- Self-Management Skills in Chronic Disease ManagementIf a patient does not know how to manage his or her condition and engage in effective self-care, negative health outcomes can be expected.
- Chronic Kidney Disease IdentifyingChronic kidney disease is a critical illness that affects mainly the population older than 50 years. Its complications are rather severe, as they include disability and may even lead to lethal outcomes.
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus as Infectious DiseaseThe human immunodeficiency virus is a pathogenic retrovirus that provokes the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome and related comorbidities.
- Chronic Kidney Disease Patient Nursing Care PlanPatients with renal failure are the target population the needs of which will be addressed in the course of the study.
- Chronic Kidney Disease: Locating ResourcesThere are many national and community resources for patients with chronic kidney disease, but this paper focuses on the three possibly biggest ones.
- Heart Disease Patients’ Education and BarriersRelevant academic literature has been reviewed to identify major themes and important findings in the area of patient education among heart disease patients.
- Smoking and Heart Disease Rates in African-AmericansHigh prevalence of smoking in African-Americans leads to the increased incidence of heart disease in this population.
- Abortion in Case of Down Disease in FetusAbortion has always been an ongoing issue for society as it touches upon one of the most disputable questions that are related to the nature of human life.
- Parkinson’s Disease and Primary Headache DisorderKatzenschlager concluded, PD is recognized as a neurodegenerative disorder of a relentlessly progressive nature. Magis et al. focus on the treatments of primary headache disorder.
- Heart Disease Patients’ EducationPromoting the active acquisition of knowledge and skills that are necessary for managing health-related issues is a crucial step toward meeting the needs of patients with heart disease.
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease and TreatmentThis paper discusses the questions related to pelvic inflammatory disease, its symptoms and manage, teaching, and follow-up, by analyzing a particular case.
- Pelvic Inflammatory DiseaseVarious sources often contravene each other on the efficacy of this or that particular preventive measure in relation to pelvic inflammatory disease.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary DiseaseThis paper includes educational lessons targeted at teaching how to overcome the burden of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
- Communicable Disease Reporting Systems in the WorldThe present case study considers the issue of the lack of an appropriate tracking mechanism of certain reporting processes at a tertiary-care hospital.
- Alzheimer’s Disease in Pinecrest CommunityPeople usually suffer from disorientation, loss of memory, details confusion, and mood changes. It is hard to introduce certain criteria for Alzheimer’s disease.
- The Physiology of Parkinson’s DiseaseParkinson’s disease is known as a progressive, idiopathic, neurodegenerative disease associated with four cardinal motoric signs.
- Disease Control and Prevention CentersThe website of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reflects an area of interest for health promotion in the hospitals all over the USA.
- Physiology of Parkinson’s DiseaseThe symptoms of Parkinson’s disease manifest themselves as a result of decreased activity of cells secreting dopamine.
- Patient History with Respiratory DiseaseThe case reveals the most prominent factors that contribute to the development of respiratory diseases. The paper aims to analyze the causes of the disease.
- Prostatitis Disease Treatment: Principles and PracticeFor the majority of men who are not older than 50, prostatitis is the most prevalent urological verdict. Prostatitis is an imperative contemplation in a man with perineal discomfort.
- Alzheimer’s Disease Care: Project ImplementationThe researcher will be able to employ the methodology and gain the required insights into the critical aspects of care when it comes to patients with Alzheimer’s.
🎓 Most Interesting Disease Research Titles
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?