specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Corporation
- Starbucks, Toyota and Google’ Corporations MissionsThe paper identifies the mission statements for Starbucks, Toyota, and Google, and explains how these corporations implement their missions at every level of business.
- International Business Machines Corporation AnalysisThis paper explores four elements – leadership, planning, organisation, and control with regard to the International Business Machines Corporation as it operates currently.
- Canbide Corporation Operations Management ToolsThis paper focuses on individual problems and potential solutions of Canbide Corporation with an emphasis on the need to have managers who are experienced to use analysis tools efficiently.
- Great Lakes Chemical CorporationThis paper is a supply chain paper with main focus on Great Lakes Chemical Company. It highlights the company history, supply chain configuration, labeling.
- Nortel Networks Corporation Accounting TheoryThis paper is an indepth analysis of the possible causes of wrong financial reporting and discussion of the remedies and solutions that can be adopted by the Nortel Networks Corporation.
- Unilever Corporation Profile OverviewUnilever is a multinational corporation that operates in the consumer industry where it sells such products as Ben & Jerry’s ice cream.
- Burger King Corporation: Resources and Core CompetenciesBurger King Corporation is specialized on selling low-price fast food items such as flame broiled burgers, French fries, sandwiches and soft drinks.
- Multinational Corporations in the International MarketThis paper analysis the survival of multinational corporations in the international market depends on the extent to which they are conversant with the conditions prevailing in the host country.
- Teaming of Starbucks and Apple CorporationStarbucks, the world’s greatest coffee-producing company preferred to team up with another corporation and has chosen Apple Corporation as its key partner.
- SMART Corporation’s Organisational AnalysisSMART Corporation one of the leading public transport companies in Singapore. The firm has registered massive success over the past decade through its unique management strategies.
- Apple Corporation Ethical and Social ResponsibilityThe report aims at finding out whether practicing strong business ethics and good corporate social responsibility has an impact on the operations of Apple.
- McDonald’s Corporation Analysis: Functions of ManagementIn this paper, the author evaluates the organizing function of management in McDonalds Corporation basing on the human resources, and monetary assets.
- Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation’s Six Sigma ModelThe DFSS concept can be applied to the environment of the manufacturing processes and the Quality Assurance Team at the Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation.
- Qatar Media Corporation Al-Jazeera: History and ProblemsAl-Jazeera also abbreviated JSC (Jazeera Satellite Channel) is an autonomous broadcaster belonging to the state of Qatar, through Qatar Media Corporation.
- Sony Corporation and the New Trade TheoryThe New Trade theory is referred to as an economic theory developed by several economists in the 1970s. This theory has clearly been elucidated by the Sony corporation.
- The Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation Quality AssuranceAt the Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation, quality assurance (QA) and the related procedures are taken with great seriousness to reduce the risk of an accident to a minimum.
- Macy’s Corporation: Strategic InformationMacy’s representatives have already survived economic crises, promoted the idea of repositioning, and showed how the company may follow its goals and missions.
- Deming’s Principles at Sikorsky Aircraft CorporationDeming’s principles serve as the foundation for making not merely a change in the firm’s performance, but a difference in the employees’ perception of quality and customer loyalty.
- Use of Six Sigma in the Sikorsky Aircraft CorporationThe process of executing control over the essential processes in the organization after the crucial changes of its QA Department are made will be required to maintain high quality rates.
- Tesco Corporation’s Internalization StrategiesTesco is among the global leaders in the retail business. This paper reviews Tesco’s internalization strategies against the scale of Porter’s Diamond analysis.
- Multinational Corporations and Climate ChangeThe current essay revolves around the topic of climate change and economic activities. In the essay, the author focuses on MNCs and their role in environmental conservation.
- The Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation Product QualityIncorporating an array of tools that allow evaluating the product from several aspects is essential in assuring quality at the Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation.
- A-Cat Corporation: Statistical AnalysisA-Cat Corporation is an Indian, not a big company specializing in the production of electrical equipment for private and business use with the orientation on rural area markets.
- Saddle Creek Corporation: Food Company AnalysisThe Saddle Creek Corporation has been known as a logistics organization for quite long. The company exports a variety of products, including food.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation IT and Data StorageThe optimal storage method for Costco would be cloud storage. Cloud storage offers several advantages to organizations.
- Tenet Healthcare Corporation’s Global Training PlanThe paper includes a description of the Tenet Healthcare Corporation and provides reasons for creating a global training and development plan.
- Walt Disney Corporation: The Magic of a Proper MarketingThere is no need in a detailed observation to notice that Walt Disney Company’s marketing approach desperately lacks subtlety. At present, the entrepreneurship is clearly feared toward expansion.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation: Working BenefitsThe article under consideration is entitled “11 Reasons to Love Costco that Have Nothing to Do with Shopping”. The author of the article is Kevin Short.
- Tenet Healthcare Corporation’s Intercultural EducationThe paper discusses intercultural competence in the healthcare to determine the gaps in the approaches followed by Tenet Healthcare Corporation while training the employees.
- ZTE Corporation Analysis: Background and DevelopmentThe current report makes a research on a Chinese company named ZTE describing its background, financial performance, analyzing its benefits, costs and risks, giving recommendation.
👍 Good Corporation Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Tenet Healthcare Corporation’s Training PlanThe paper provides a discussion of how the concept of intercultural competence is reflected in the mission and current training plan of Tenet Healthcare Corporation.
- Multinational Corporations’ Global StrategiesThe following paper is intended to discuss and identify why multinational corporations must stick to set rules and standards in their business activities.
- Human Resource Management Goals in CorporationsThe four goals that all corporations ought to consider are diversity, a long-term strategy, executive compensation, and technology.
- Aetna Healthcare Corporation: Performance and StabilityAetna Inc. is a differentiated healthcare aids corporation. The company proposes a variety of classic, voluntary, and patient-oriented health insurance goods and associated facilities.
- Starbucks Corporation’s Strategic InitiativesThe paper assesses the strategy and internal initiatives undertaken by Starbucks Company to return to profitable growth.
- IBM Corporation: Logistics and ManagementThe supply chain and operations design of IBM align with its strategy and competitive priorities. The firm has decided to decentralize its manufacturing operations to various cities around the world.
- Lachlin Corporation: Stockholders’ Equity AnalysisThe paper will use the balance sheet for Lachlin Corporation to discuss the items that are recorded in the stockholders’ equity section.
- “The Corporation”The movie “The Corporation” by Mark Achbar and Jennifer Abbott gives us a good and clear description of the main processes peculiar to the economy of the majority of states in the world nowadays.
- Starbucks Corporation’s Commodity Market RiskStarbucks is a high-end roaster, marketer, and retailer of specialty coffee globally. The company now operates in 65 countries since its inception in 1985.
- Selection Criteria in the Sikorsky Aircraft CorporationDetermining the project selection criteria is a crucial step toward making sure that the primary objectives are met, the essential goals are accomplished
- Global Corporations’ Strategies and Local CommunitiesMost MNCs nowadays formulate their arbitrage strategies from the perspective that allows taking the cultural needs of local communities into account.
- American Corporations and Family Related IssuesOn the matter of family related issues American corporation always have response. This paper will show how American corporation have attended to family related issues.
- Wal-Mart Corporation and American Nation’ DevelopmentWal-Mart’s values and marketing strategy take into account necessity of intercultural communication and creation of friendly relationships with foreign partners.
- The Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation: Quality ImprovementThe Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation has been in need for an update of its quality policies for a while. Although the current defects percentage is passable, there are means of reducing it.
- Cosmopolitan Corporations and Maslow’s TheoryCosmopolitan companies are organizations that acknowledge various differences and use a set of strategies to manage them.
- Sony Corporation and Consumer Behaviour in the UKThe report focuses on Sony Corporation and analyzes the consumer behaviour in the consumer electronics market in the United Kingdom and the influences of various factors.
- Burberry Corporation: Job Opportunities and Increasing IncomeAllowing Burberry to invest in a country may help to revolutionize the local textile industry and create job opportunities. It may also assist to boost government revenues.
- Costco Wholesale Corporation’s Compensation PhilosophyThis paper seeks to address the issue of compensation philosophy and the factors which influence its development in an American retailer Costco Wholesale.
- Tenet Healthcare Corporation: Training and DevelopmentThe paper provides the discussion of how the global training plan was developed for Tenet Healthcare Corporation in order to improve the intercultural competence of employees.
- Aramex Corporation’ Diversity Management StrategyThe diversity management practices spread from the US to other countries. Different countries have adopted a variety of practices to meet diversity management.
- Kohl’s Corporation Information Systems StrategyThe Kohl’s is using the approach to attract, empower, and retain customers. The firm focuses on what every consumer wants.
- Canadian Regulation of Multinational CorporationsThe prime principle of globalization is featured by the interconnected holistic phenomenon. The world has become a village in terms of politics and cultural interaction.
- Starbucks Corporations’ Transportation and Supply ChainThe paper describes a mechanism of Starbucks’ supply chain management, inventory control and benefits of transportation economics to define the factors of Starbucks’ success.
- Telstra Corporation Limited’s Financial AnalysisTelstra Corporation Limited has used its resources to increase its operations and investments in new areas and markets, which have produced positive results.
- Microsoft Corporation’s Organizational BehavioursIn the course of time, the Microsoft Corporation structure changed several times. However, mostly, these changes were not significant.
- Shoppers Drug Mart Corporation and Its FounderThis paper aims to provide a full review of Shoppers Drug Mart’s internal and external operations. The author examines the history of the company and its founder, Murray Koffler.
- Martin-Pullin Bicycle Corporation: Inventory PlanningDeveloping the inventory plan for the Martin-Pullin Bicycle Corporation will entail estimating the economic order quantity.
- Progressive Corporation’s Entry in BelgiumThis paper performs a comprehensive business environment analysis of Progressive Corporation. The rationale for selecting this company is based on its extensive market coverage.
- Shoppers Drug Mart Corporation’s Retail and ServicesShoppers Drug Mart pays significant attention to the development of an efficient retail network that makes the business attractive to customers.
- Dong Feng Corporation: International Business StrategyThe paper analyzes the possibilities of Dong Feng, the Chinese government-owned automobile corporation, to internationalize its business.
🌶️ Hot Corporation Ideas to Write about
- Multinational Corporations’ Golden Global StrategyLeading companies and economists have been trying to find the perfect strategy template everyone should follow if they wish to achieve success in the international arena.
- Nokia Corporation Strategic ManagementThis paper examines strategic management in Nokia Corporation. In particular, it is determined whether this management function corresponds to the current needs of the company.
- Progressive Corporation’s International Business PlanProgressive Corporation could consider alliances with strategic insurance companies that are already in the Belgian market such as Allianz Belgium, Almarisk, and Belfus.
- Starbucks Corporation’s Marketing and AdvertisementBased in Seattle, Starbucks Corporation specializes in a variety of hot and cold beverages, as well as in coffee equipment and accessories.
- Scientific Robotics Equipment Corporation’s InvestmentThe paper aims to help the Assistant Production Manager of Scientific Robotics Equipment Corporation select the most profitable investment project.
- Adidas Corporation’s Organizational JusticeOrganisations ought to observe organisational justice. This will create a culture of trust, identity and commitment to delivering excellence.
- Microsoft Corporation’s Structure, Culture, Power DistributionMicrosoft Corporation is a renowned software company that has dominated the industry for at least four decades since its inception in 1975.
- Partnership- and Corporation-Related ConceptsA partnership is formed between two or more individuals who enter a contract to invest in a business and share its responsibilities.
- Employee Motivation and Retention in Microsoft CorporationThe individual approach to personnel retention along with a fixed-term contract system could be easily integrated into the existing system.
- General Materials and Fabrication Corporation’s UnionThe current paper considers a case of an impasse in negotiations between a labor union and the management of General Materials and Fabrication Corporation.
- Ford Motor Corporation and Mexico Risk AssessmentThe paper makes a country risk assessment for Mexico for this year and clarify if it is reasonable to continue operating a franchise in this country.
- Cyberlux Corporation’s Report for ShareholdersThis paper presents a letter to shareholders from the Cyberlux Corporation’s CEO to update on the progress in 2010, plans for 2011, and the ongoing challenges facing the company.
- Sunburst Renewable Energy Corporation: Business StructuringThe proposed Sunburst Renewable Energy Corporation will function on a captivating value statement in product strategy and customer relationships as the core instruments of sustainable operations.
- Microsoft Corporation: Lack of InnovationLack of change at Microsoft contributes to the poor performance of the company’s smartphone. Microsoft’s Windows Phone operates on a system that does not support many applications.
- Costco Corporation: Porter’s 5-Forces AnalysisThis paper studies the Costco Corporation using Porter’s five forces analysis. The analysis indicates that Costco has good future prospects in competing against others.
- Amazon Corporation’s Radio Frequency IdentificationAmazon can embrace the power of RFID technology to become more competitive in the global online marketing sector.
- Microsoft Corporation’s Case AnalysisAccording to the case study, Microsoft’s world market share is so massive that the company behaves like a monopoly firm.
- Microsoft Corporation StrategiesMicrosoft monopoly has ensured that the innovations do not reach the world market by making sure that their users become fully dependent on their services and products.
- Nucor Corporation’s Competitive StrategiesApplying Porter’s Five Forces to the situation of Nucor can lead to the argument that only four out of five competitive forces are working against this company.
- General Materials and Fabrication Corporation’s Labor UnionThe current paper discusses potential steps to be taken to create a labor union in a GMFC-CCD plant, as described in the case provided by Fossum.
- Sony Corporation’s Failure in the MP3 IndustrySony Company found it difficult to improve its technology and implement the new changes that were unfolding. They had done a lot in terms of technology.
- A-Cat Corporation’s Sales Forecast and AnalysisWorking on the development of a sales forecast for a company is essential for the further identification of the strategies.
- Microsoft Corporation’s Resources and CapabilitiesThis paper discusses whether Microsoft Corporation has resources (tangible/intangible) or capabilities that give it a competitive advantage.
- Nokia Corporation’s Development and ChangeChange is very important for firms in the current business environment. Nokia has realized the importance of dynamism, and its leadership has been keen to embrace it.
- Bay View Corporation’s Chief Executive OfficerBay View Corporation requires managers with a wealth of experience in their field. The paper evaluates three possible candidates for the CEO post.
- Bay View Corporation’s Top Manager’s SkillsThe ability to convey informational, interpersonal, and entrepreneurial skills are necessary to improve productivity and hence profitability of the corporation.
- Global Corporations and Customers’ MindsetsMost customers like to be associated with products and that have an international appeal. International products are known to be of high and superior quality.
- Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation’s CommunicationThe present document will explore in detail the context of the communication plan for use by the Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation.
- Nucor Corporation’s Organizational StructureNucor’s strategic plan included new acquisition and even new joint ventures that had been successfully implemented since the start of the new millennium.
- Sara Lee Corporation’s Strategy in 2011This paper discusses the case study Sara Lee Corporation in 2011, evaluates its corporate strategy, and examines has its retrenchment strategy Been successful.
🎓 Most Interesting Corporation Research Titles
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?