specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Performance
- Fashion as Performance – The Ballets RussesFashion and the performing and visual arts have always been intertwined for those with the financial resources to indulge in one or all three.
- Democracy and National Economic Performance in ChinaThe economic growth in China may lead to further democratization, as the accumulation of wealth causes the need for protecting it by means of democratic institutions.
- The Balanced Scorecard: Measures That Drive PerformanceOne of the main problems of managers in the business world is how to evaluate the company’s achievements fast and effectively.
- Gender Discrimination and Performance in the WorkplaceWhile talking about the gender discrimination, both sexes are considered although on discrimination the female are mainly on the receiving end.
- Walmart Company Performance on the MarketWal-Mart Stores is a multinational company that operates retail stores in different set ups across the world. It operates more than 9667 retail units in 28 countries.
- Organization’s Performance MeasurementThe measurement of an organization’s performance presupposes a thorough evaluation of the key components of the corporate mechanism, including both the internal and the external.
- Control Charts in Performance EnvironmentsThe application of control charts as one of the most efficient tools for the analysis of the company’s performance is crucial for the environment of the global economy.
- Supply Chain Performance in the Chinese Market“Third-Party Logistics (3PL) and supply chain performance in the Chinese market: A conceptual framework,” affirms that supply chains are turning highly developed.
- Performance Dashboard in HealthcareThe creation of performance dashboards allows for easy identification of problems enhancing the making of important decisions. Healthcare performance dashboards have important characteristics.
- Performance at the Grammy AwardsThe paper explains why the performance of Justin Bieber ft Jaden Smith & Usher with their song Never Say Never at the 53rd Grammy Awards demonstrated that they deserve the award.
- Management: Effective Teamwork Role for Organizations PerformanceGroups usually pass several important stages: forming, storming, norming, and performing. Depending on the stage, teams and groups demonstrate unique organizational features.
- Performance Enhancing Drugs and Professional SportThe most dramatic and unexamined effect of using drugs by professional sportsmen is the negative impact on the athletes’ health.
- Performance Measuring for Supply ChainThe aim of measuring the supply chain performance is to optimise internal operations to increase profits by satisfying demand with the right quality and quantity of products.
- Employment Effect on the Performance of the FirmEmployees form a very important component of an organization, and their output directly reflects the overall performance of an organization.
- Amazon Company Performance EvaluationThe purpose of evaluating a company’s performance is to determine the efficacy of organizational strategies, the attained progress and goals, and provide recommendations.
- Better Academic Performance Working ConditionsThe facilities and technological equipment are connected to the academic progress. A person should be in favorable conditions to improve the learning development.
- Using Motivation to Improve Employee PerformanceMotivation refers to the internal and external factors that encourage an employee to perform assigned tasks or achieve set goals and objectives.
- “Story Performance and Event” by Richard Bauman Literature AnalysisThe “Story Performance and Event” by Richard Bauman is relatively a short book, but very deceiving. Bauman illustrates the necessity of novel strategies in the conceptualization of oral narratives.
- British Petroleum Company: Organization’ Social PerformanceBritish Petroleum is a multinational company that deals with gas, crude oil, and petroleum products. BP is the second-largest oil and gas producer in the U.S.
- JCB Company’s Corporate Performance ManagementThe article addresses the main issues of corporate performance management, which are based on the experience of global companies.
- Institutions and Their Effect on Economic PerformanceThis essay provides critical insight into the meaning of institutions by critiquing the evidence of their formal effects on economic performance.
- American School Uniforms and Academic PerformanceThis paper argues for the introduction of school uniforms in public schools in the US. It shows the correlation that subsists between school uniforms and academic performance.
- Elon Musk’s Entrepreneurial PerformanceThis report focuses on Elon Musk as an entrepreneur of choice to explore how luck accounts for entrepreneurial performance.
- Employee Personality and Performance CorrelationPersonality can be described as the different characteristics that make up an individual, which are common to the given individual.
- World Bank’s Logistics Performance IndexThe World Bank’s Logistics Performance Index (LPI) is constructed to assist countries in determining the key challenges and opportunities in logistics.
- Kodak and Fujifilm Companies Business PerformanceThis paper seeks to explain why two rival companies, Kodak and Fujifilm have performed differently in the dynamic business environment.
- Aston Martin Company: Strategic Operations PerformanceAston Martin wants to make its luxury cars more affordable and focus on a new strategy that would widen its target market base as competition becomes fierce and sales dwindle.
- Options Consulting Solutions Company’s Performance ManagementOptions Consulting Solutions is a recruiting firm headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. The firm was started more than two decades ago.
- Company X and Its Performance in the Global EnvironmentPromoting change in the context of an organization requires substantial resources due to the need to address the emergent problems and keep the system viable.
- Warehouse Performance MeasurementThe analysis of the costs taken by the organization can be viewed as the first step towards identifying the changes in the warehouse business performance.
👍 Good Performance Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Performance Management and Strategic PlanningThe purpose of this paper is to attempt to identify a link between performance management and strategic planning in an organization.
- Attention and Anxiety in Sports PerformanceSporting activities have always played a crucial role in human life. Through these events, people are able to fulfill their fitness, social, and entertainment needs.
- Safaricom Company’s Structure and PerformanceThe paper evaluates a communication industry by assessing Safaricom’s information, performance, structure, and its relation to the surroundings.
- Nigerian Democracy and National Economic PerformanceTo showcase how democracy and economic performance can relate to each other, the case of Nigeria could serve as an example.
- “The Tempest” Performance by St. Louis ShakespeareSt. Louis Shakespeare performed a version of The Tempest using a period drama approach to the adaptation of the popular play.
- Nestle Company’s Group Dynamics and PerformanceThis study explored the impact of group dynamics on the performance of individual employees, which in turn affects the total productivity of the company.
- IMDB, Wikipedia, Amazon Website Performance TestsThe analysis shows how IMDB, Wikipedia, Amazon websites work on a low-tier, mid-tier, high-tier phones, and desktop, and scores these websites using the scale at http//ready.mobi.
- Germany’s Macroeconomic Performance in 2015It is imperative to note that macroeconomic performance is a fascinating topic that is actively discussed by many scholars. The situation in Germany is especially interesting.
- New Employee’s Success and Performance ManagementOnce a new employee is selected, strategies of how best to maximize employee success on the new job should be put in place.
- Business Performance Measurement: Essential ConceptsThis paper includes the definitions that can be viewed as the foundation for becoming an efficient team leader and improving the performance rates successfully.
- Yerkes-Dodson Law: Motivation and PerformanceThis paper examines and describes the aspects of the law specified by Yerkes and Dodson. This law covers the concept of motivation in its relation to performance.
- Clinical Activity: Performance AppraisalEffective appraisal allows the nurse leaders to find the best ways to differentiate the desired goals and find the best ways to motivate the clinical staff to achieve them.
- Six Sigma for Performance ImprovementThe emphasis on quality has always been strong in the Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation. The idea of meeting the corresponding demands has never gone beyond the company’s environment.
- Flybe Airline: Transforming Business PerformanceFlybe is a leading regional airline in United Kingdom. The pricing of its services and products makes the Airline a low-cost carrier.
- Indian Democracy and National Economic PerformanceThis work examines the impact of the political organization on the successful national economic performance of India that implies steady growth in all economic spheres.
- Wal-Mart’s Performance and Business StrategyThis paper determines the business strategy that will improve the performance of Wal-Mart and increase its compatibility in the context of the modern retail environment.
- XYZ Hotel’s Performance Appraisal SystemThe paper discusses the theoretical foundations of a performance appraisal system and provides a real-life example of the system based on XYZ Hotel’s experience.
- Construction Company’s Staff’s Quality PerformanceThe purpose of the study is the identification of the links between the application of the diversity-related strategies, the motivation of the employees, and the staff’s rates.
- Kauflauf GmbH Company Performance: Jess Westerly ApproachKauflauf GmbH experiences problems with its performance. The paper analyzes the problems in Jess Westerly’s approach toward changing the company’s performance management.
- Compensation System: Employee PerformanceThis paper considers the integration of compensation systems as one of the fundamental strategic issues in the contemporary business environment.
- Pepsi Cola and Coca Cola Companies Performance ManagementCoca Cola and Pepsi must review their communication channels to ensure that all employees understand performance measures and motivation principles.
- Aetna Healthcare Corporation: Performance and StabilityAetna Inc. is a differentiated healthcare aids corporation. The company proposes a variety of classic, voluntary, and patient-oriented health insurance goods and associated facilities.
- Theater Performance: Mrs.Warren’s ProfessionThe play takes place in Victorian England where a young woman, who spent most of her life in various boarding schools, is preparing to meet her mother whom she has not seen for a very long time.
- Human Resource Practices and Employee PerformanceThe performance of employees within an organization is strongly connected with the nature of the relationship between the management of an organization and the employees.
- Moreno Medical Center’s Financial PerformanceIt is vital to understand the significance of different ratios when interpreting the firm’s operations by using an example of Moreno Medical Center.
- ADMA Company’s Performance ManagementThis project assesses the performance of ADMA Company in developing its business needs, meeting the needs of stakeholders, and the welfare of the society.
- “The Tempest” Performance by Savage Rose TheaterThe performance The Tempest was running in the Savage Rose Theater. Although it is a modern theatre company, it adheres to classical drama and does not experiment.
- Performance Enhancement Tools and StrategiesBy focusing on the identification of the crucial factors that define the success of product quality measurement, one is likely to create prerequisites for the rapid progress of the organization.
- Bidco Oil Refinery Ltd.’s Performance and EthicsThe paper analyzes Bidco Oil Refinery Limited, its mission and vision, financial performance, potential acquisition, employees’ motivation, and ethical behavior.
- Library Media: Impact on the Performance of StudentsEducational institutions, including library media specialists, should be committed to the vital mission of instructing and directing students on acquiring essential skills.
🌶️ Hot Performance Ideas to Write about
- Employee Performance: Positive and Negative FactorsIn this paper, the spotlight has been specific employee performance in light of various personal and organizational variables that affect production, both directly and indirectly.
- General Motors Company: Financial PerformanceIn 2016 and the first three quarters of 2017, GM has been experiencing significant financial issues, namely a steep growth in liabilities.
- Literacy and Academic Performance in ELLsThe main purpose of multilingual schooling is to enhance understanding of the contents of academic programs amongst learners who are not proficient in the native language.
- McDonald’s Performance in 2011 and Next 5 YearsMcDonald’s is the most prominent foodservice merchant globally. The foodservice dealer owns more than 33,500 local cafeterias.
- Nonfinancial Performance Measures and Promotion-Based IncentivesDennis Campbell was inspired to find out the mechanisms that triggered decisions related to promotions and demotions within a business enterprise.
- Performance Appraisal, Harassment, Job AnalysisThis paper attempts to present and define three of the concepts from the human Resource Management: performance appraisal, sexual harassment in the workplace, and job analysis.
- South African Democracy and National Economic PerformanceIn South Africa, the shift towards democracy has been characterized by a notable range of outcomes. The economic and social progress which has been achieved.
- Marks&Spencer Company’s Business PerformanceMarks and Spencer is a departmental store that deals with retail of garments. Michael Marks and Thomas Spencer founded the company in 1884.
- Mobility and Economic PerformanceIn “Mobility and Economic Performance: Are Emerging Economies Different?” Edwards explores whether capital mobility influences different factors related to economic growth or not.
- Early Literacy and Academic Performance in ELLsThe main aim of delivering educational content in more than one language is to enhance literacy among all members of the society.
- Smarter Working Initiative for Employee PerformanceSmarter Working has become actively applied in modern organizations, especially agile ones, to recognize employees’ needs, address their talents, and improve their productivity.
- Starbucks vs. Dunkin’ Donuts: Menu and PerformanceStarbucks and Dunkin Donuts are the most popular coffee shops in the country, each with its stable client base.
- Transparency and Organizational PerformanceThis paper dwells upon transparency in organizations and the advantages of the use of balanced scorecards and strategic diversity. It provides a model improving transparency.
- Performance-Based and Personal CommunicationThe given paper will comment on how performance-based and personal communication are beneficial for students and how they can be used to support teaching.
- Conference Types and PerformanceAlong with different purposes of conferences, several types of performances may be developed in classrooms to deal with discomfort and unfamiliar situations and encourage effective learning.
- Hip Replacement Performance and Outcomes MeasurementThis report aims to examine performance indicators and outcomes measurement for hip replacement procedures and recommend best practices that can be adopted.
- Employee Self-Efficacy for Innovation PerformanceThis paper evaluates the role of self-efficacy in the process of improving the innovation performance of employees and discusses through the works of Bandura, Zimmerman, Luthans.
- Managers Financial and Non-Financial Performance IndicatorsThe Balanced Scorecard methodology has become a holistic strategic management tool for analyzing the performance of an organization.
- Brazil’s Democracy and National Economic PerformanceBrazil’s economic performance was occurring simultaneously with political development and was affected significantly by the political regime.
- Employee Tardiness in Annual Performance ReviewBefore the annual review, a manager should prepare by evaluating the performance of the employee based on measurements of productivity used in the company.
- Precast Tunnel Lining Segments’ Mechanical PerformancePCTL has been increasingly used in tunneling construction due to the efficiency and economic benefits that it brings in comparison with traditional in-place lining techniques.
- Contractor Performance for Project SchedulingThe paper draws attention to the influence that the performance of the contractor has on project scheduling and complications that may be introduced.
- Employee Performance Evaluation ChallengesEmployee evaluation is one of the most important functions of HRM, its not only enables an organization to enhance labor productivity but plays a vital role in reducing cost labor.
- Staff Performance and Administrator’ RolesThe following paper is intended to evaluate the role of nurse administrators in staff performance, management, and collective bargaining.
- Businesses Performance: Financial and Non-Financial MeasuresThe purpose of the present research is to evaluate the implementation of non-financial measures of performance in small and medium enterprises (SME) as a predictor of enhanced performance.
- Performance Management Issues: Types and FactorsPerformance management aims to ensure the effectiveness and growth of the organization through the definition of strategic objectives and management activities.
- Beach House Company’s Team Performance ManagementPromoting employee engagement and performance improvement is an essential step toward succeeding in the environment of the global market.
- Professional Performance CharacteristicsThe paper reviews the effects of personality and emotion on individual behavior and performance at work and provides diagnostics of personality and emotional competencies.
- Pavement and Bridge Infrastructure: Performance IndicatorsEvaluations based on performance measures lead to the development of reasonable alternatives for improving “roads, highways, or bridges that require repair.
- Veteran Student Performance and ActivitiesThis paper introduces an evaluation design plan to be applied to the Armed Services Arts Partnership program and the analysis of the effects of its co-curricular activities on student veterans.
🎓 Most Interesting Performance Research Titles
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- Healthcare Policy, Leadership and PerformanceThe paper identifies the healthcare policy priority, approach for communicating with a policymaker, and discusses leadership and performance of healthcare systems.
- Employee Engagement and Its Role in PerformanceEmployee engagement is a crucial approach that contemporary companies are emphasising to enhance their performance and productivity levels.
- Does Performance Related Pay Increase Productivity?The Performance Related Pay (PRP) method is widely applied in modern business as companies try to increase the employees’ motivation and thus, the general productivity as well.
- Veteran Student Performance: Co-Curricular ActivitiesIn this memo, the main goal is to choose a non-profit program that can be applied to veteran student performance and propose a program evaluation regarding an appropriate program theory.
- Boosting of the Academic PerformanceThe following useful research tips can help you boost your academic performance, save time, work efficiently and stay focused on the goal of achieving the highest possible marks.
- Baldrige Standards for Performance ExcellenceThis paper interprets the Baldrige Model by focusing on its evolution and the application of the framework’s operations criteria to facilitate performance excellence.
- Workforce Diversity Effects on Employee PerformanceThe present literature review is focused on the exploration of the effects of racial discrimination in the workplace and the ways workforce diversity can be managed.
- Performance Management System: Role and AdvantagesPerformance management systems play an important role in the achievement of organisational goals, mission, and vision
- Emirates Airline: Leadership Styles and PerformanceThe study investigated the influence of four leadership styles on the organizational performance of Emirates Airline from the perspective of communication.
- SmarTrans Product’s Quality and PerformanceSmarTrans is a technology product that will be implemented at facilities that choose to purchase and install the technology.
- Advanced Technology Investment Company’s PerformanceThe aim of this research is to investigate, comprehend, and construct the orchestration of performance of Advanced Technology Investment Company.
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Financial PerformanceThis paper discusses the role of corporate social responsibility in the corporate world and its implications for a company’s financial performance.
- Congressman Andre Carson’s Performance and LeadershipCarson has been committed to bringing change in the lives of Americans. He has shown exemplary leadership, which respects the rule of law and democratic values of the society.
- Employee Performance Management SystemIn human resource management, it is important to ensure that employees are motivated and satisfied with their work. It can achieve by carrying out employee performance management.
- Early Literacy and Academic Performance in English LearnersSince the success of bilingual programs in US schools is dubious, and there are still gaps among natives and immigrants, it is vital to change current educational practices.
- Competence and Performance Definitions by ChomskyChomsky defines ‘competence’ as “the ability of the idealized speaker – hearer to associate sounds and meanings strictly in accordance with the rules of his language.”
- Class Sizes and Student Performance Research MethodologyThis paper includes the methodology of the research that argues that increased class sizes, to include more special education students, will impact overall student performance.
- Co-Curricular Activities in Veteran Student PerformanceThis paper discusses the effects of co-curriculum activities on the achievements of student veterans within the Armed Services Arts Partnership Program (ASAP) program.
- Arabtec Company: Strategic Analysis of Business PerformanceThis paper discusses strategic analysis and its importance to organizations. A case study is done on Arabtec to apply the theory of strategic analysis.
- Employee Performance and Recognition ProgramEmployee performance is not always dependent on monetary rewards, rather, some of the most efficient drivers of employee performance are when employees are self directed.
- Performance and Commitment in the WorkplaceThere are four characteristics in demand: high market responsiveness, fast developments, low cost, and high levels of creativity, innovation, and efficiency.
- Chapters 4-5 of “Story, Performance, and Event” by BaumanThis report summarizes chapters four and five of the book “Story, Performance, and Event: Contextual Studies of Oral Narrative” by Richard Bauman.
- Remington’s Restaurant: Performance and SatisfactionThe purpose of the research project is to explore the research methodology of Remington’s Restaurant, assess how patrons perceive the performance, and determine customer satisfaction.
- Apple Inc. Analysis: Company’s PerformanceApple Inc. seems to have no insurance from the U.S. Overseas Private Investment Corporation. Moreover, it is said that the company does not maintain insurance coverage.
- Leadership Style and Performance in UK RestaurantsThis research paper explores leadership behavior orientations within the restaurant sector in the UK in terms of their relationship to employee motivation.
- Shirts and Skirts Company’s Performance ImprovementThe Shirts and Skirts Company uses long-term agreements which are hard to adjust and thus despite the changes in the market, they are forced to stick by the agreement.
- Bank’s Performance Financial RegulationNet income which signifies the profits that a bank makes after taxes gives us a direct view of a bank’s performance in terms of its ability to pay dividends as well as retain earnings.
- Developing Business PerformanceOperation Strategy refers to the actions chosen, mandated option and is stimulated by an organization within its operations functions to be able to meet the mission and objectives.
- Supervisor’s Motivation and Employee’s PerformanceTwo shifts in the factory are falling behind in production. The senior manager wonders if that lack of motivation of supervisors is rubbing off on the workers.
- Unions and Performance Appraisals in OrganizationsThis paper discusses the operation of unions, their need, and examines the importance of effective performance appraisals in an organization.