specifically for you
for only $16.05 $11/page
🏆 Best Essay Topics on Technology
- Goal Line Technology and FootballFootball matches are not only about the issue of teamwork but also about strict competition and the importance of the defining last-minute goal which can tip the scale between victory and defeat.
- Virtual Reality Technology: Theory, Practice and ResearchVirtual reality involves use of senses to interact with and manipulation of a computer based external environment. Magnetic tracking is used to measure the movement in the environment.
- The Implication of Information Technology on Marketing Strategy of Healthcare IndustryThe growth of information technology has transformed marketing strategies of most industries. In the healthcare industry, IT has changed the way marketers relate with customers.
- Information Technology Enabled Online LearningThis paper investigates on the aspect of Information Technology – enabled online learning and the relevant technologies that are utilized.
- LED Lighting and the Future of Lighting TechnologyThis paper assesses the foreseeable prospects for LED lighting, principally against the existing alternative, fluorescent lamps.
- Technology and Its Effects on SocietyThis paper supports the argument that technology has more negative effects compared to positive ones in society.
- Technology in Information MiningInformation mining is the concept which is also known as data mining, and it can be defined as the process of seeking for the necessary information or data to analyze it.
- Concepts of How Science and Technology has Shaped the Modern WorldScience and technology will always be highly regarded as a beneficial package to human beings, as it holds the key to the future of societies.
- Science and Technology in Shaping of the Modern WorldScience refers to the systematic study of how the physical and natural world operates through experiments and observations.
- Communications: Technology and Personal ContactTechnology is making communication easier in today’s world, but at the expense of personal contact as many people choose to interact from home in front of a computer screen.
- Education Issues: Differentiation and TechnologyDifferentiated teaching requires instructors to present content that is customized correctly for the range of children in each category.
- Negative Effects of Technology on SocietyThe speedy insurgency in technology has extremely influenced the societal daily life both negatively and positively. It becomes intolerable to refute technology.
- Technology as a Tool for GovernmentsCurrently the government is using technology contrary to the public’s interest. Through surveillance, the government has proved that technology can be abused.
- The Vendros Technology Company Successful NegotiationVendros Technology is in a negotiation with the Netcom Brazil with the intention of getting a licensing agreement. This proposal will assist the company as a guide to their actions.
- Health Information Technology RoleHealthcare terminologies play crucial roles in healthcare institutions in enhancing interoperability of data across systems.
- Healthcare Information Technology: Information Needs and Implementation of the Health Information SystemOur system uses the EPIC software system, and the same software network to enhance sharing of information among departments.
- Technology History: The Cost of Technological AdvancesTechnological growth has led to the development of products that mankind would have never thought. This paper will look at some of the costs associated with technological growth.
- Food Science and Technology of Genetic ModificationGenetically modified foods have elicited different reactions all over the world with some countries banning its use while others like the United States allowing its consumption.
- Technology and Communication: The Impact of Information Technologies and the Lack of Personal ContactThe rapid development of information technologies has made communication much easier. For instance, people, who can be separated by long distances, can now writer without any difficulty.
- Technology of iPhone Jailbreak: Guide in 5 StepsThis is a guide on how to easily jailbreak the iPhone to manipulate it and access more applications using Spirit software.
- Technology and Communication in Today’s WorldInformation technologies and various means for distant communication have created an opportunity to talk to those who are away.
- Technology and Interpersonal CommunicationThe use of technology in communication has improved the quality and quantity of communication and promoted human relations in the society.
- Has Technology Killed Personal Contact?The benefits of technology to human life are immense, as it is evident in the modern society where everything has become more convenient and easily accessible, due to advances in the trend.
- The Effect Technology on International RelationsWith information technology, different countries have come to realize the benefits of trade; for sustainable trade, good relations among the trading partners are required.
- Volkswagen Company’s Information TechnologyThis case relates to the efforts that were put by Volkswagen in an effort to set up an Information Technology infrastructure in the organization.
- How Technology Has Changed Communication?Social networks have made communication simpler, faster and better by enhancing accessibility in both social and business fields.
- Are We too Dependent on Technology?Technology is a positive thing. In fact, the constant advancement in technology means that the execution of duties is becoming easier.
- Technology in Nursing PracticeThe patient care environment has changed significantly because of the introduction of technology in nursing practice. Many nurses use technology to provide quality patient care.
- Using New Technology in Nursing PracticeIn the 21st century, the nursing practice is characterized by the more complex character in comparison with the situation observed several decades ago.
- XXI Century Technology and Its Toll on Communication SkillsThe key problem with the new media is that it does not allow for recognizing the elements of nonverbal communication – at least, not as fast and efficiently as live communication does.
- Technology’s Influence on Design EvolutionThe introduction and adoption of the new technology in the contemporary world has significantly intertwined graphic design practices and other reproduction techniques.
- Information Technology in Emergency Cardiac CareIn the article, the authors discuss the use of ACI-TIPI-IS in the diagnosis, triage, and treatment of acute coronary syndrome (ACS).
- Science and Technology Roles in SocietyScience and technology have played critical roles in transforming society, particularly in the transport and communication sector.
- Medication Errors Prevention by Information Technology SystemsIn this case, the use of Bar Codes, Smart Pumps, and Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE) reduces the rate of medication administration errors.
- Information Technology – Network Security ToolsThis paper compares three network security tools: GFI Languard Security vulnerability assessment, Tenable Nessus Network Vulnerability assessment, and Saint Vulnerability assessment.
- Unix System Technology for Legal CompanyThe paper describes the designed file system, directories, user groups, and permissions for employees of a legal office that uses a Unix type operating system.
- Information Technology Project Failures in 2006-08The paper analyzes the article by Levinson on the increased failure of information technology projects. The results were focused on the rate during 2006-2008.
- Cisco’s Change in Information Technology StructureThe present paper aims to use Bullock and Batten’s Integrated Four-Phase Model to discuss the 2008 Cisco’s planned change in organisational IT structure.
- Radiofrequency Identification Technology vs BarcodesRFID technology is a much more advanced alternative for barcodes that can be used to improve product tracking, building access control, and other aspects of various operations.
- Training New Technology in the ClassroomThis paper shall seek to explain how teachers are trained to the new technologies, the procedures involved in rolling them out, and how beneficial they are to students and teachers.
👍 Good Technology Research Topics & Essay Examples
100% original paper
on any topic
done in as little as
- Alaska Airlines’ Technology and Customer LoyaltyIt will be advantageous for Alaska Airlines to resort to new technology and improve customer loyalty initiatives. Such actions will meet current organizational needs.
- Technology in Learning and Its Social RelevanceNew information technologies create an environment of computer and telecommunications support to the organization and management in various areas including education.
- Information Technology Standards in Health CareInformation technologies (IT) are widely spread today. They are frequently used in the sphere of healthcare to maintain everyday operations.
- Technology for Human Capability DevelopmentTechnology is an important in developing and developed communities that focus on the innovation of highly sophisticated advances in neuroscience, computing, and biotechnologies.
- Adoption of New Technology Systems: Rogers’ TheoryThe present report outlines the use of Rogers’ theory during an upcoming meeting with a group of nurses that is aimed at facilitating the implementation of a new electronic health records system.
- Implementation and Adoption of Health Information TechnologyThe research problem of the reviewed article consists in the fact that new technologies transform the process of care and introduce large-scale changes to this area of practice.
- Technology in Nursing and Governmental FinancingIn this paper, the researcher seeks to determine the relevance of technology in nursing and determine how to lobby the government to budget for these facilities.
- Wells Fargo Company’s Technology and Training SystemsThis paper examines the current use of technology and training systems at Wells Fargo. It offers powerful suggestions that can be used to improve Wells Fargo’s profitability.
- Transitional Nursing Technology and EducationCreating the devices that will help nurses determine the emergent threats and communicate essential information to the rest of the staff will enhance the quality of services.
- Advanced Technology Investment Company: Problems and DecisionsThe problem is in the necessity to improve the ATIC’s current approach to planning and management in order to contribute to organisation’s performance and competitive advantage.
- Healthcare Technology’s Integration and InteroperabilityThe pivotal aim of this work is to investigate how integration and interoperability could be achieved using outstanding technologies and devices.
- Business Information Technology Governance ModelsInformation technology plays a strategic role in corporate decisions. IT governance aims to align the IT processes with a firm’s business strategies.
- Information Technology Trainer Job AnalysisThe position of IT trainer requires cognitive testing through the task-based job analysis. This paper presents a comprehensive job description for the IT trainer job.
- QR Codes as a Physical Marketing TechnologyThe paper overviews QR Codes and outlines the potential of the technology for marketing using physical media with a focus on digital tracking of physical marketing.
- Reading & Technology. Curriculum & AssessmentThe essay discusses two educational topics: reading fluency on the elementary level and technology and using curriculum and assessment to strengthen the classroom.
- Health Information Technology and InteroperabilityThe paper is devoted to the in-depth investigation of the issue of interoperability and its current status in diverse hospitals across the state.
- Personal Isolation and Technology in CommunicationTechnology is an interruption to physical communication and promotes personal isolation, as well as anti-socialism.
- The Usage of Radio-Frequency Identification TechnologySpeaking about the usage of RFID in terms of a certain company (YRC Worldwide) it is also possible to outline several major concerns related to the issue.
- Bring Your Own Device: Embracing TechnologyThe current paper provides a description of the approach as well as an overview of its viability for resolving the patient safety issue.
- Momenta Pentop Computer’s Design and TechnologyKnown as a pentop – a touch sensitive tablet computer operated by means of a pen – it was a revolutionary and innovative technology at the beginning of the 1990s.
- Impact of Technology: Nicholas Carr’s ViewsNicholas Carr expresses concerns about the changes in reading patterns that we experience due to the Internet; it makes our reading less deep and shallower.
- Rich-Poor Gap in Wages, Technology, SocietyThe paper is aimed at the investigation of the essence of economic inequality in the United States, factors that has led to such a divide, and possible solutions to reduce the gap.
- Leadership in Health Information TechnologyThis work shows key drivers within the healthcare industry today for which HIT leaders must align their mission, vision, and strategy, and reflects Carolinas Healthcare System.
- Technology in Fukuyama’s “Policies for the Future”This paper discusses and analyzes the work of Francis Fukuyama named “Policies for the Future” and gives answers to related questions.
- Reproductive Technology in Ethical DebatesAdvocates and opponents of surrogacy appealed to cultural and social tradition, law, psychophysiology, religious belief, without coming close to a definitive conclusion.
- Jide Technology Business ProjectIt takes a special kind of person to become an entrepreneur. The purpose of this paper is to analyze the story of Jide Technology and their newest product – the Remix IO.
- Social Media: Science, Technology and GovernmentSocial media has become one of the most utilized platforms in the world today. Advances in technology have enabled a lot of access to information and eased communication.
- Second World War: Cause and TechnologyThis essay discusses the major cause of the WWII. It explains how the technological advancements in the Second World War have shaped modern warfare in the world.
- Technology in Health Care: Current TrendsThis paper examines the relevance of technology in health care and how it can be applied in clinical settings to transform patients’ experiences.
- Advanced Technology Investment Company’ ProblemsThe problem is the need to improve performance of the Advanced Technology Investment Company, which is based in the UAE.
- Information Technology Approach to InteroperabilityThe HIE-based approach is a feasible way of engaging the patients in the health care delivery process by allowing patient-oriented services to interface with the network.
- How the iPhone Is Changing Technology?It needs to be said that smartphone market was not the same ever since Apple presented its unique device in 2007. The functionality and innovative approach has shocked the public.
- How Can LEGO Use New Technology?The LEGO Group will have to incorporate all types of media, including both traditional and new ones, to maintain communication consistent and receive feedback from target demographics.
- Technology and Learning ExperienceThe researcher seeks to get the opinion of relevant stakeholders (students) who have used technology in one way or the other in their academic lives.
- GPS Technology: How It Works and Who Uses It?GPS is a technical marvel, which uses satellites positioned such that they transmit appropriate signals that allow displaying the speed, location, and the time information object.
- Healthcare Technology’s Usability and IntegrationThe integration of healthcare technologies refers to a combination of methods that employ technologies for the appropriate management of available health information.
- Technology in English Language Institute CurriculumTechnology provides a simple and an interesting way of learning English. Students will always be eager to learn more as they interact with emerging technologies.
- Information Technology Sourcing and Cloud StrategyThis paper summarizes the articles “Cloud Sourcing – Next Generation Outsourcing?” and “Home or Overseas? An Analysis of Sourcing Strategies Under Competition”.
- Disney and Information Technology Infrastructure LibraryThis paper provides information about Disney’s experience with ITIL implementations, such as reasons for it, results achieved, possible challenges, and reasons for success.
- Technology for Medical Students’ ExperienceUsing VR technology and the appropriate program software, the students will be allowed to practice and perform complex operations without endangering anyone’s life.
🌶️ Hot Technology Ideas to Write about
- Patient Education Technology in Health CareMost of the advances recorded in the field of healthcare are aimed at improving the quality of medical services. Modern technologies have become consequential in the sector.
- Ethics in Information and Communications TechnologyDesign and application of ICTs in our society also come with serious ethical issues which cause dilemmas on whether to fully adopt such technologies.
- Information Technology Certification and AccreditationThis paper examines the certification and accreditation procedures of IT systems. It assists in describing the security needs, the answerable stakeholders, and their functions.
- Patient Education Technology and Its SignificanceThe topic of patient education technologies is extremely important as the latter allow healthcare specialists to encourage patients to change their lifestyles and become more responsible.
- The Wiley Handbook of Psychology, Technology, and Society“The Wiley Handbook of Psychology, Technology, and Society” studies the effects that IT innovations have on people’s cognitive and personal development.
- Information Technology Governance in HealthcareThis paper analyzes information technology governance and value creation models to lead healthcare innovation reviewing the video.
- Population Health Analytics: Technology and HealthcareMachine learning provides the healthcare system with a unique possibility to analyze thousands of cases and extract all necessary data from it.
- Information Technology Oversight and GovernanceThe activity of boards concerning IT differs in various companies because there are no foxed standards for governing the IT-sphere.
- Lean Approach in Healthcare Information TechnologyThe advantages of applying lean approaches are apparent. Their development for the promotion of healthcare information technology innovation is an appropriate endeavor.
- Patient Monitoring Technology in Miami HospitalsPatient monitoring is one of the essential steps toward the enhancement of the quality of care and the promotion of improved patient outcomes in the hospital setting.
- Clerks in the Workplace and Information TechnologyThe paper studies experiences of clerks at work, primarily their connection to information/office technologies and manual work, and their subordination in the system.
- Journalism Future After Technology ChangeThis paper integrates a case study to argue that, despite technological changes that influenced the death of newspapers, the future of journalism is still bright.
- PassAct Inc.’s Global Operations and Information TechnologyAt the moment of its beginning, PassAct labelled itself as a functioning unbiased online market for consumers and providers of the supplies and tools.
- Technology Description Diary: The Use of Smartphone and Diary of ObservationsModern life is impossible to imagine without a great number of devices that make people’s lives easier and help to keep many things under control.
- Drones and Robotic TechnologyDrone technology is an example of a cutting-edge technology. It is the end-result of combining or modifying earlier forms of scientific knowledge.
- Using Technology in Healthcare SettingWith the integration of technological advances into the TUH context, nurses will be enabled to improve their skills, whereas improved guidelines can be provided to the nursing staff.
- Nursing Education Technology: Mobile Learning Technology in the Form of SmartphonesMany students and tutors find it interesting and effective to use smartphones in the classrooms and benefit from the opportunities available.
- Artificial Technology’s Ethical, Social, Legal IssuesArtificial intelligence (AI) refers to the creation of intelligent machines that can perform actions that were traditionally reserved for human beings.
- Science and Technology in Ancient CivilizationsThis paper is a consummate discourse on the role of the scientific and technological advancements in the development of the ancient civilizations.
- The Information Technology RiskOne risk that is of concern is the information technology risk. This report discusses cloud computing and information security in the area of information management and control.
- Uber-U Education Technology for Global ConnectionsUber-U emphasizes the “doing” aspect instead of “listening” since the latter cannot be used to tell whether learners have grasped what is delivered to them.
- General Worldwide Insurance Company Information TechnologyGenerali Worldwide Insurance Company recognizes the need for the effective and safe use of information technology for furthering its governance, risk, and compliance functions.
- Ethical Manufacturing and Technology TrendsThe ethical manufacturing aiming at the elimination of human discrimination at the workplace seems to be an essential step in establishing ethics across societies.
- Appirio Company’s Information Technology ChangesAppirio should reconsider IT services and implement changes that relate to them because it will reduce IT costs, increase revenue, and enhance personnel performance.
- “Strange Sounds: Music, Technology and Culture” by TaylorThe relationship between globalization and music is at least as promising as other cultural and social manifestations of its impacts.
- WestJet Company’s Information Technology GovernanceOne of the overarching purposes for WestJet to hire Cheryl Smith was to receive an accurate assessment of its own IT infrastructure.
- Fifth Wave of TechnologyThe fifth wave is associated with such concepts as creativity, openness, and accessibility as social media create the platform for potentially limitless information sharing.
- Emerging Technology in Hospitality BusinessThis report includes an analysis of the technologies employed in the tourism industry, as well as their use at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, and some recommendations for further development.
- Ultrasound Technology and Intravenous Access QualityThe research question is how the implementation of ultrasound technology may affect the quality of intravenous (IV) access in patients at the given hospital.
- Technology Access: Enhanced BroadbandThe issue of limited access is multifaceted and requires a coordinated effort of several stakeholders, including the communication providers, policymakers, state and local authorities.
- Information Technology in Preschool Structure ChangeInformation technology plays an essential part in the organizational process by improving the speed of information transfer.
- Information Systems: Patient Education TechnologyTechnology plays crucial roles in patient education and engagement. As such, healthcare systems and organizations put considerable focus on technology.
- Technology in Pre-School Education FacilityInformation management plays an important part in the modern schooling process. Even in preschools, teachers and managers would be required to manage electronic curriculums.
- Health Information Systems and Information TechnologyThere are three main domains of health information systems – financial/ administrative, clinical (patient management), and data analytics.
- Global Positioning System Technology in Cargo OperationsThe Global Positioning System technology has significantly added to cargo visibility, a fact which has led to a rapid improvement in the general cargo operations.
- Healthcare Information Technology Plan and StructureHealthcare company’s IT area is the foundation of the transition to conducting personalized statistical reporting in the health care sector.
- Professor-Student Communication Using TechnologyThe essay discusses the problem of communication between professors and students and the role of innovative technologies in making this communication easier.
- Mobile Telephony and Kranzberg’s Laws of TechnologyIn his book “Taken for grantedness: The embedding of mobile communication into society,” Ling maintains that technology has become ingrained in the social fabric.
- Wireless Charging Technology’s EvaluationThis evaluation report addressed to the VP is a critical analysis of the usability of wireless charging technology developed for smart devices.
- Health Information Technology Leadership IdeasThe ideas on good leadership can be found in different sources, including those focusing specifically on HIT leadership.
🎓 Most Interesting Technology Research Titles
100% original paper
written from scratch
specifically for you?
- Healthcare Organizations: New Technology Systems AdoptionThe hospital in New York has planned to introduce a new electronic health records system. This new initiative must be supported using a powerful change process if positive gains are to be realized.
- Benefits of Using Radio Frequency Identification TechnologyRFID technology is often regarded as a successor of the technology that has dominated for decades. Bar codes have been in place since the second part of the 20th.
- Technology, Distance Education, and Its QualityThis paper examines major issues associated with technology and distance learning and how they impact on the quality of education offered to learners.
- Patient Education Technology and Information SystemsWith technological development, the number of patient education opportunities has grown today, and the capabilities of available tools have expanded.
- Leader-Innovator in Health Information TechnologyThe paper examines key aspects that a healthcare information technology leader needs to consider to become a better innovator, focusing on the skills that should be developed.
- Society, Environment and Technology: Indian Market EnteringThis report evaluates three PESTEL components, including socio-cultural, economic, and technological aspects of the company that wishes to enter an Indian market.
- Telehealth: Barriers of the Technology AdoptionTelehealth technologies are often referred to as the future of family practice and the overall healthcare system as it increases Americans’ access to quality health care.
- Sociology, Its Theories and Technology in SocietyThe term sociology refers to the study of a man’s behavior in gatherings or the dealings among people, of social interactions, and of the ways by which human group activity occurs.
- Value of Technology AdvancesTo make progress in understanding scientific relations and technology, information and knowledge must be developed to constitute technological advancement.
- Microsoft Kinect Technology and Its UtilityThis paper is an exploration of the internet and published article sources that give a glimpse of Microsoft Kinect and its utility in the consumer market.
- Telehealth: Healthcare Technology EvaluationThe element of telehealth that will be described is the possibility of its use for the purposes of providing diabetes self-management education for patients.
- Business Applications of Blockchain TechnologyThe paper presents a review of twenty research papers focused on the real and potential business applications of blockchain.
- Starbucks Company’s Information Technology ApproachesThis paper identifies specific recommendations for Starbucks and information technology (IT) approaches that can be used to support or implement them.
- Healthcare Information Technology GovernanceThere are four main sub-domains involved during the development of Information Technology governance, which the management of Healthcare organization should consider.
- Advanced Technology Investment Company’s PerformanceThe aim of this research is to investigate, comprehend, and construct the orchestration of performance of Advanced Technology Investment Company.
- Information Technology Professional in HealthcareThis paper presents interview answers from an information technology specialist at Banner Health to determine the critical aspect of IT professionals in a healthcare setting.
- Amazon Company: RFID Technology Implementation PlanAn evidence-based Radio-Frequency Identification technology implementation plan is suggested by this paper that can make a difference for Amazon and support its business goals.
- Drones Technology: PESTEL AnalysisThis study presents a market exploration structure known as the PESTEL analysis model. At the back of the continued pace of aviation technology, drones have become important tools in every industry.
- Business and Information Technology Strategies AlignmentTo maintain a competitive advantage, it is necessary to reorganize the IT department, so that it could face new challenges and work on new projects.
- Science and Technology as a Part of SocietyScience and technological studies have proved that technology is an integral part of society because of its embeddedness in human activities that shape society.
- Observing the Various Technology CommunitiesFor this paper, a meetup dedicated to object detection with deep convolutional networks in images organized by the group named Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence was attended.
- DesignerTopFashion Company’s Information Technology StrategyAnalyzing data from multiple sources will make it possible for DesignerTopFashion to get patterns and connections that cannot be derived in any other manner.
- Information Technology Transforming OrganizationsTechnology is the enhancement made in applying new designs. Besides the work-based computer operations, technology determines the configuration of the office equipment.
- Ethical Issues in Information TechnologyIT ethics may be defined as an analysis of the impact of information technology on the profession and society at large.
- Technology Acceptance ModelOne of the most successful theories for exploring and examining technology acceptance is the Technology Acceptance Model.
- Information Technology Outsourcing for UK RetailersThis work seeks to address instances in which there is successful IT outsourcing as well as instances of IT outsourcing failures within the retail industry of the UK.
- Hilton Hotels’ Information Technology ApplicationHilton had to come up with a good method to measure ROI on its CRM. Service delivery and contact between customers and hotel staff increased. It is in itself a measure of success.
- Information Technology Project and Risk ManagementOne technological risk is the shortage of indigenous information technology companies in the area of interest. This shortage leads to a deficiency of technically skilled staff.
- Bank Solutions International’s Technology Gaps and Security StrategyTraining of information staff and personnel would be done on a quarterly basis and this would reduce the effect of an outdated approach to problem-solving.
- Communication Technology Business UnitsThis paper discusses the relevance and importance of Communication Technologies: why this problem arose, who it affects, what is the benefit of solving the problem.
- Social Media as Educational Technology Among Marketing EducatorsThe empirical research study seeks to investigate and analyze how marketing educators can boost educational technologies by using social media platforms.
- Using Technology in Math ClassesLack of instructional methods and the inability to incorporate technologies into the classroom are the main reasons why many students cannot acquire mathematical knowledge and skills.
- Pop Art and Modern Technology in ArtworksIn the postmodernism of pop art, the consumer society obtains triumph and manages to colonize every form of art.
- The Value of TechnologyThe paper explains that although technology is facilitating better interactions among people of the world, it is also facilitating more wastage of natural resources.
- Factors Affecting Technology Uses in SchoolsThe article chronicles a study that was carried out to determine the level of technology use in a sample of nineteen schools.
- Economics and Technology in Public AdministrationPolicy analysis is a crucial aspect of public administration, and each person should understand a variety of economic, technological, strategic planning.
- Are Autonomous Weapons an Ethical Technology?The aim of this paper is to analyze offensive autonomous weapons by using Palm and Hanson’s criteria for ethical technology assessment.
- Information Technology and System TypesTo discuss different types of information systems, it is necessary to define the discipline. Depending on the implementation area, information systems can be defined differently.
- Information Technology Personnel’s Skills and DutiesThis paper discusses the qualification and responsibilities of database developers, IT project managers, system administrators, etc.
- Ethics of Computer Technology in the London RiotsThe issue of information and communication technology control by participating organizations stemmed up after the London riots.
📌 Easy Technology Essay Topics
💡 Simple Technology Essay Ideas
❓ Essay Questions About Technology
- Do Technologies Harm Our Minds?
- How Can Technology Help Mental Health Professionals?
- Does Technology Help Increase the Level of Participation in Middle School Students?
- How Can Blockchain Technology Disrupt the Existing Business Models?
- Does Technology Hold the Key to Improved Life Expectancy?
- How Did Technology Affect the Plains Indias?
- How Are the American Classrooms Dealing with Technology?
- How Does Technology Help Preserve the History and Make It Accessible While Keeping Its Integrity and Credibility?
- Does Technology Affects Culture or Does Culture Affect Technology?
- How Are Finance Globalisation and Technology Related?
- How Does the Basic Physics of LCD Technology and Plasma Work?
- How Blockchain Technology Would Disrupt the Gig Economy?
- How Computer Technology Changed Individuals’ Lifestyles?
- Does Technology Affect Human Communication?
- How Did Big Data Analytics Merge into Technology?
- How Do Technology Affect Sports and the Athlete’s Performance?
- How Countries Used Technology during World War I?
- How Does Excessive Technology Affect the Academics of Youths?
- Has Technology Compromised Our Sexual and Social Life?
- How Does Digital Technology Reduce Cost in Movie Industrial?
- How Has Technology Contributed to Globalisation?
- Has Technology Hindered the Upcoming Generation’s Ability to Communicate?
- Does the Modern World Place Too Much Reliance on Technology?
- How Does Information Technology Change in Business Environment?
- How Can Cam Technology Aid in Manufacturing?